- Listen Live
UNASHAMED OF YOU BY CHRIS AUGUST
It's easy to fill up our schedules with commitments but it takes courage to say 'no' and take personal time for your emotional, mental, and physical rest.
Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." -Matthew 11:28
Chef Phillip Dell shares some tips about how to cook chicken on your grill. He shares some seasoning/flavor ideas and how to tell when it is done!
Every day I put together a prep sheet before I go on the air. This past Monday was a very difficult day to be on the air. God directed me to some pretty encouraging stuff that helped me process what had happened.
Don’t panic. I’m with you.
Scott made me laugh with his "25 Random Things About The Morning Show". So I though I'd give it a shot.
25 Random Things About J.D.
1. I don't like milk in my cereal.
This chat with Shaunti Feldhahn might change your whole view on the impact of marriage in our culture. Shaunti is a Harvard trained researcher & author. This is a fascinating discussion about marriage!
I was asked to update my bio for work, so here's a few fun facts about me. - Scott@SosRadio.net
1. My almost 4 yr old son Gavin might just be the funniest person I’ve ever met
2. The first time I saw my wife Kristine it was at church in Metro Detroit. I saw her and immediately had to walk up and talk to her. There was just something there.
3. I might be addicted to the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks. It’s superior to ALL coffee. (I don't actually like normal coffee- just the stuff with lots of sugar, whip cream & caramel!)
4. I don’t drink the Apple Computer Kool Aid, but I do own an iPhone and I love it.
5. I’ve never owned a pet- except for fish.
How do you respond when your kids say: "Mom I'm BORED!!!!" One mom called our show and shared this idea!
*Feel free to steal this and use it on your social media page if you want :)