- Listen Live
NO ONE HIGHER BY AARON SHUST
Being one of the newest members of the SOS Radio family, I thought it might be fun to share with you a few random things about me. Feel free to comment and share some random things about you too!
25 Random Things about Robert Forbes
Our family just moved to town from Prescott, Arizona! We're really excited to join the team at SOS Radio. Plus we're finally to the "unpacking" stage.
Packing a moving truck: a strange game of Tetris where the winner gets to keep all their own stuff unbroken!
It's easy to fill up our schedules with commitments but it takes courage to say 'no' and take personal time for your emotional, mental, and physical rest.
Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." -Matthew 11:28
Chef Phillip Dell shares some tips about how to cook chicken on your grill. He shares some seasoning/flavor ideas and how to tell when it is done!
Every day I put together a prep sheet before I go on the air. This past Monday was a very difficult day to be on the air. God directed me to some pretty encouraging stuff that helped me process what had happened.
Don’t panic. I’m with you.
Scott made me laugh with his "25 Random Things About The Morning Show". So I though I'd give it a shot.
25 Random Things About J.D.
1. I don't like milk in my cereal.
This chat with Shaunti Feldhahn might change your whole view on the impact of marriage in our culture. Shaunti is a Harvard trained researcher & author. This is a fascinating discussion about marriage!
I was asked to update my bio for work, so here's a few fun facts about me. - [email protected]
1. My almost 4 yr old son Gavin might just be the funniest person I’ve ever met
2. The first time I saw my wife Kristine it was at church in Metro Detroit. I saw her and immediately had to walk up and talk to her. There was just something there.
3. I might be addicted to the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks. It’s superior to ALL coffee. (I don't actually like normal coffee- just the stuff with lots of sugar, whip cream & caramel!)
4. I don’t drink the Apple Computer Kool Aid, but I do own an iPhone and I love it.
5. I’ve never owned a pet- except for fish.