- Listen Live
AYIESHA WOODS-BIG ENOUGH
Scott made me laugh with his "25 Random Things About The Morning Show". So I though I'd give it a shot.
25 Random Things About J.D.
1. I don't like milk in my cereal.
This chat with Shaunti Feldhahn might change your whole view on the impact of marriage in our culture. Shaunti is a Harvard trained researcher & author. This is a fascinating discussion about marriage!
I was asked to update my bio for work, so here's a few fun facts about me. - Scott@SosRadio.net
1. My almost 4 yr old son Gavin might just be the funniest person I’ve ever met
2. The first time I saw my wife Kristine it was at church in Metro Detroit. I saw her and immediately had to walk up and talk to her. There was just something there.
3. I might be addicted to the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks. It’s superior to ALL coffee. (I don't actually like normal coffee- just the stuff with lots of sugar, whip cream & caramel!)
4. I don’t drink the Apple Computer Kool Aid, but I do own an iPhone and I love it.
5. I’ve never owned a pet- except for fish.
How do you respond when your kids say: "Mom I'm BORED!!!!" One mom called our show and shared this idea!
*Feel free to steal this and use it on your social media page if you want :)
Chef Phillip Dell from SinCityChefs.com
Chef Phillip Dell shares ideas for lean hamburgers, moist turkey burgers & chicken.
If you need help sercuring the proper paperwork, permits, licenses or resources for work in Nevada, check out these resources! Pathway Community Church has an amazing ministry (most of the resources are totally free) to help get you ready for work!
Click www. PCCLV.org and connect with their employment resources ministry anytime!
If you love God, but feel a disconnect from church, I'd challenge you to read this article. Being part of a church really is a BIG part of personal growth AND family growth. Church isn't a building, it's a community of people. God uses the church differently than he uses individual people.
Let's stop complaining about churches and BE the Church.
This explains more about why the Church matters! It's a refreshing view on why worship matters too!