- Listen Live
I’m blessed to have a view of a mountain from my bedroom window.
I was filled with awe and excitement the first time I saw it… but as I became accustomed to my new home, novelty turned to familiarity. What was once a mighty, majestic mountain had quietly turned into something else.
Mandisa chats with Dan from SOS Radio about overcoming fear and anxiety, dancing in the living room and the REAL reason that she wrote 'Good Morning.'
Have you ever been asked to pray for somebody out loud, in front of people? Kinda puts a little pressure on, doesn't it? It's easy to want to sound spiritual, reverent, and articulate. Not just for God, but for the people that are listening.
I'll admit that there have been times when I'm in a group, and we're all taking turns praying out loud. When my turn is next, I'm not sure that I'm even really listening to what the person next to me is saying. I'm thinking about what I'm going to say. Don't want to do it wrong, you know. I have some friends that outright refuse to pray out loud. They are embarrased.
Dan Young chats with SOS artist Tobymac about caring for his dad in hospice, and how his kids have been a huge blessing in a difficult time.
Dan Young- Afternoons on SOS Radio (4pm-7pm Pacific Time/5pm-8pm Mountain Time)
1. I have not seen ‘Frozen.’ Every other member of my family has. I’m not avoiding it or anything, it just hasn’t happened.
2. I once sang the national anthem to open a Cardinals baseball game at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
3. I’ve jumped out of an airplane 20 times in my life.
4. I use toothpaste that is flavored like licorice and contains blue-green algae.
5. I met my wife at a radio broadcast. I still have a photo of our very first conversation, which was an on-air interview.
Our family just moved to town from Prescott, Arizona! We're really excited to join the team at SOS Radio. Plus we're finally to the "unpacking" stage.
Packing a moving truck: a strange game of Tetris where the winner gets to keep all their own stuff unbroken!