- Listen Live
BIG DADDY WEAVE-THE ONLY NAME
Dan Young chats with SOS artist Tobymac about caring for his dad in hospice, and how his kids have been a huge blessing in a difficult time.
Dan Young- Afternoons on SOS Radio (4pm-7pm Pacific Time/5pm-8pm Mountain Time)
1. I have not seen ‘Frozen.’ Every other member of my family has. I’m not avoiding it or anything, it just hasn’t happened.
2. I once sang the national anthem to open a Cardinals baseball game at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
3. I’ve jumped out of an airplane 20 times in my life.
4. I use toothpaste that is flavored like licorice and contains blue-green algae.
5. I met my wife at a radio broadcast. I still have a photo of our very first conversation, which was an on-air interview.
Our family just moved to town from Prescott, Arizona! We're really excited to join the team at SOS Radio. Plus we're finally to the "unpacking" stage.
Packing a moving truck: a strange game of Tetris where the winner gets to keep all their own stuff unbroken!