- Listen Live
HERE I AM TO WORSHIP BY PHILLIPS CRAIG DEAN
Jim Daly from Focus on the Family shared a list of ten books every Christian should read in addition to
*Basic Christianity, by John Stott
*The Cost of Discipleship, by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
*Desiring God, by John Piper
*How Now Shall We Live?, by Chuck Colson
*Knowing God, by J.I. Packer
*Mere Christianity, by C.S. Lewis
*The Pilgrim’s Progress, by John Bunyan
*The Practice of the Presence of God, by Brother Lawrence
*The Pursuit of God, by A.W. Tozer
*The Screwtape Letters, by C.S. Lewis
"Peace isn't the absence of trouble, but the presence of Christ." - Sheila Walsh
I’m [email protected] and I've been wondering… "How do you experience peace without it becoming an emotion?" Email me if you have some thoughts!
In Paul’s’ Letter to the Philippian church, he described a "peace that passes all human understanding."
He wrote: “The peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Chef Phillip Dell shares some tips about how to cook chicken on your grill. He shares some seasoning/flavor ideas and how to tell when it is done!
This chat with Shaunti Feldhahn might change your whole view on the impact of marriage in our culture. Shaunti is a Harvard trained researcher & author. This is a fascinating discussion about marriage!
I was asked to update my bio for work, so here's a few fun facts about me. - [email protected]
1. My almost 4 yr old son Gavin might just be the funniest person I’ve ever met
2. The first time I saw my wife Kristine it was at church in Metro Detroit. I saw her and immediately had to walk up and talk to her. There was just something there.
3. I might be addicted to the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks. It’s superior to ALL coffee. (I don't actually like normal coffee- just the stuff with lots of sugar, whip cream & caramel!)
4. I don’t drink the Apple Computer Kool Aid, but I do own an iPhone and I love it.
5. I’ve never owned a pet- except for fish.
How do you respond when your kids say: "Mom I'm BORED!!!!" One mom called our show and shared this idea!
*Feel free to steal this and use it on your social media page if you want :)
Chef Phillip Dell from SinCityChefs.com
Chef Phillip Dell shares ideas for lean hamburgers, moist turkey burgers & chicken.
If you need help sercuring the proper paperwork, permits, licenses or resources for work in Nevada, check out these resources! Pathway Community Church has an amazing ministry (most of the resources are totally free) to help get you ready for work!
Click www. PCCLV.org and connect with their employment resources ministry anytime!