- Listen Live
JEREMY CAMP-I STILL BELIEVE
THE SALT LAKE DAYTIME AGLOW BREAKFAST MEETING is at River Of Life Community Church in Murray, 213 West 4800 South. The special speaker is Pastor Tony Black, speaking on LOSING YOUR (PRODIGAL) CHILD. RSVP by calling (801) 277-6409.
The Journal: A Christmas Musical Celebration.
Fun for the whole family.
Life Springs Christian Church
2075 E. Warm Springs Rd
Las Vegas NV 89119
Life Church is sponsoring a free family outdoor event called the Live Nativity.
It will be a reenactment of the birth of Christ. This is a public event taking place on Sunday, December 22nd at 5:30 pm.
This music production will have live animals and a choir and will be located in Hailey, Idaho on the corner of North River Street and Mckercher Blvd. at the life church property across from Alberson's. Everyone is welcome to join and handicap parking will be available.
We are encouraging individuals to bring a canned item to replenish the local food banks. We will be singing Christmas Carols. Visit Life Church's website at www.lifechurchsunvalley.org
SOUTH MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY CHURCH in Draper, 14216 South Bangerter Parkway, presents their Christmas Concert, THE GOOD NEWS, Friday and Saturday December 13 & 14 at 7pm.
Buy tickets at www.smccutah.org
ELIM LUTHERAN CHURCH in Ogden, 575 23rd Street, is holding FAMILY ADVENT NIGHTS from 6 to 8pm the first 3 Monday's in December. December 2, 9 and 16. FMIC (801) 394-5543 or visit www.elimlutheran.org.
a Messianic Jewish and Gentile Fellowship presented by CJF Ministries. Please join us for a blessed time of prayer, Messianic worship and teaching of the Word from a Jewish Roots perspective. Come support Israel and the Jewish people! Bring a friend!
Friday, November 15
• 7:00 pm Chris Commisso Concert (Sanctuary)
Saturday, November 16
• 1-4 pm Route 66 Cruisers Car Show (Parking lot closest to Sanctuary)
• 1 – 4 pm Kids Jump House & Activities (Rear Parking Lot)
• 1 – 4pm St. Johns History Exhibit (Education Wing)
• 1 – 4:30 pm Silent Auction (Office Entryway)
• 2 pm Square Dance Exhibit (Patio or Fellowship Hall in bad weather)
• 3 pm Chili & Cornbread Cook-off (Fellowship Hall) Judging 3 – 3:30 p.m.– donations to go to Diana’s Faith House. .
• 4:30 pm St. Johns Music Ministry 125 Years Celebration Concert & Hymn Sing with special guests: The Mohave Community Choir and special dignitaries. (Sanctuary).
Sunday, November 17
• 10 am Special Worship Services with several past St. Johns Ministers a featured speakers
We will b feeding the homeless @hm hardrock cafe anyone interested n serving can contact fb page
Tent set-up @ 6212 West Charleston Blvd. for thirty days of glory, miracles, signs & wonders. The tent crusade is to proclaim that Jesus is Alive.
Tent Crusade has class at 11:00am and meetings 7:00pm nightly.
NEW ZION BAPTIST CHURCH in Ogden, 2935 Lincoln Ave., will hold the ALL THE KINGS DAUGHTERS FELLOWSHIP BRUNCH, hosted by the women of the church. Attendees are asked to bring food items to donate for the brunch.