MATT MAHER-HOLD US TOGETHER
JASON GRAY-WITH EVERY ACT OF LOVE
JONNY DIAZ-BEAUTY OF THE CROSS
KUTLESS-I DO NOT BELONG
KARI JOBE-FOREVER

• My 13 year old was hospitalized   15 weeks 5 days ago

I have a 15 yr old daughter with similar issues of self-worth. I did this: go thru a personal Bible study with her, preferably relating to a big issue. Maybe take a card and write down a verse from the study she can take with her and memorize. At one point, God told Moses to stop praying to Him and start believing what He's already said. Start with Rom. 8:1- There is NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Believing this vs. has saved me from much depression. God bless. If you wonder if she is a believer, study 1st John with her and then believe God.

• Central Christian Church Christmas Service   16 weeks 4 days ago

I noticed that you have christmas eve srvices @ 2pm-4pm-530pm and 730pm, but the date says Saturday the 24th. Is the 24th on a Tuesday?

• Believing Miracles do Happen   17 weeks 22 hours ago

Thank you for any and all prayers.....God Bless

• Jonny Diaz Talks Selfishness & Selflessness (mp3)   17 weeks 23 hours ago

Dear Friend, I also believe as you do. That the less fortunate are in it 24/7 and get passed by many without a second thought. People that are walking into somewere are already looking to spend money that they have. The less fortunate are in need and have not a roof over there head warm clothes, food even fresh water or bathroom facilities. The times I have gone out to feed them, I have talked to them and asked there names and just listened to them. Sometimes that all they need is to know someone still cares. We say a prayer together and I go on my way. They are so thankful and apprecitive. The day I was doing this a person brought 7 pizzas out to the area and started passing pieces out to them. I thought this is great. I work 12 1/2 hour shifts and leave my house early and try to make a point to brighten someones elses day by providing them with food or MCdonald coupon books that they can go in the resturant and buy what they want. I will also continue to do this and start putting a little note saying they are loved. God Bless

• Money and jobs..   17 weeks 3 days ago

thank you so very much. Merry Christmas to you God bless.

• Jonny Diaz Talks Selfishness & Selflessness (mp3)   18 weeks 5 hours ago

Good Morning to my Radio Friend. I have been listening to your show every morning for several years.I am also a monthly supporter. It's is not much but I will do as God has lead me.
    This morning, I was listening to the Random acts of Christmas. Were a church group is handing money to people as they are walking into a restaurant. These people are planning to spend money they already have.
    Wouldn't a Random act of Christmas be bringing the homeless in and buy them breakfast. Giving the money to shelters that are homes to many who have nothing. Those people who are walking the street without the means of having Breakfast.
    I have handed out winter gloves, hot cups of coffee and meals to people on the side of the street. I have seen them with Thanksgiving in their hearts and eyes. No names, no signs of praise from others. I do it because that is what Jesus would have done. Help those who do not have the means to buy breakfast, warm clothes or a hot cup of coffee.
    I praise God that He has placed people in the right places to bring His message. I will continue doing my random acts of caring.
    Maybe my little note will touch someones heart to bring the message to those who have nothing, year round, not just when the world in watching.
    Amen Amen.
    God Bless SOS, I love you all so much.
    Merry Christmas !

• Money and jobs..   18 weeks 1 day ago

I have just prayed for you that you will find not only provision beyond what you can even imagine, but that you will find peace and strength that God is with you. Know that you are doing the best that you can, even on those days when you don't feel like you are. It's a hard and noble journey you are on. I have been there myself. Find peace by looking up Bible verses that give you comfort and hold onto them!!! Merry Christmas.

• Money Problems   18 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you for praying for me. This came at the right moment in my life. I felt that Christmass will not be good for my granddaughter but your prayer has told me that everything will be ok. Thank you and God is so good.

• Las Vegas Rescue Mission Toy Drive   18 weeks 2 days ago

Where will you be collecting and what are specifications for toys? I reside in Las Vegas NV. Thank You and have a wonderful day!

• Marriage in Peril   19 weeks 2 days ago

I brought you up to God sister.

• The Wave...   19 weeks 3 days ago

hi :D

• Pilot's License   19 weeks 5 days ago

Thank you for your prayers. I am glad someone took the time to read my request & actually took time to respond to it. I hope you had a very joyous Thanksgiving & that you will have a Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year.

• Prayer for Health and Life   20 weeks 2 days ago

Jennifer, be encouraged, your faith in Christ will set you free. I also want to encourage you to ask your pastor for a good counselor, sometimes talking to an unbiased follower of Christ can provide incredible healing. You are not alone in this, you are loved and you are incredible in the eyes of God. Praying for healing and strength sister!

• Money Problems   20 weeks 2 days ago

God is good and He will provide for that which he knows you need. Keep up the great example of faith to your granddaughter. Praying for you right now, Vicky.

• Love   20 weeks 2 days ago

I pray that God hears your prayers and can restore your marriage.

• Pilot's License   21 weeks 3 hours ago

Concerned Mom,

I pray the FAA and your son each receive the grace of God, and the will of God is done.

• alcoho addiction/suicide   21 weeks 3 hours ago

Christy and your family are in my prayers. May she and your family be led to the close Love of God, the only true redeemer and the One who fills the longing for fulfillment.

• marriage   32 weeks 1 hour ago

• marriage   32 weeks 1 hour ago

• Marriage in Peril   32 weeks 5 hours ago

hi i am a filipina married and had a son. i & my husband are working in an architectural firm here in singapore. my boss is so fierce and i always pray for him. and while listening to ur station i felt relieve and gain more patience in facing everyday. i always cry at night as i missed my son so much as he is in the philippines. we are asking for ur kind prayers so my son can have permit to stay with us here in singapore, or where ever God may bring us to. living far from ur loved ones specially from your child is very lonely. ur radio station is a great help to me to seek more of God's guidance whenever i am weak spiritually. Thanks & God bless to SOS radio!

• My Marraige   32 weeks 2 days ago

Hi Sister,

I would like to start off by saying hang in there! I know that's easier said than done. I know from experience that holding on can be long and hard, and just when you think you can't hold onto everything you've got, He is there. I don't know all your details, but God does!, and He is with you- ALL!

In times where you have no place to go, you know you can alway's find peace with God. Stick to The word! Stick to God! and we will pull you through! Prayer works, and there are people everywhere praying for you. Be comforted in knowing that no matter the situation God is there.

Lord, I lift my sister and her family up to you. You know exactly what she is praying about. Lord I ask that you give her and her husband peace. Lord, we thank you in advance for the great thing's that this family will see from you, and we thank you for the peace. In Jesus name, Amen!

Hang in there! We're praying for you.

• Run for Recovery 5K   32 weeks 2 days ago

Im so glad to see an event like this in Las Vegas that helps families find healing together at Celebrate Recovery which has saved many families from devastation! I am in for this one!

• marriage on the verge of divorce   32 weeks 4 days ago

god bless you really want a change in ur husband the only advise i give is to pray, read the bible and seek God everyday because whats impossible to the man is possible to God like how hes done in my matromony dont take descions by yourself consult God first and your matromony will be in our prayers

• Second job needed   32 weeks 5 days ago

Proverbs 3.5 ...... We all praying .

• CityWide Baptism & Concert   33 weeks 1 day ago

This is awesome ! Im definitly gonna be attending this event! IMAJJ and ProzperaD are such amazingly anointed Christian artists!!! PLus Ive been to a couple of events they have put together and there always awesome!!!! I cant wait!!!