JEREMY CAMP-MY GOD
NEEDTOBREATHE-MULTIPLIED
TENTH AVENUE NORTH-YOU ARE MORE
LAUREN DAIGLE-HOW CAN IT BE
CHRIS TOMLIN-HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD

• A Dancing Dreamer   6 days 21 hours ago

Dear Ariel, Yes, all you have to do is ask and you will receive. Pray without ceasing. I am very new to praying for myself and others, but I feel for you as your world feels like it is falling apart. Keep the faith. I pray that God watches over you and your family as you stuggle to restore the family. Amen.

• Family member betrayal   6 days 22 hours ago

Dear betrayed, You and your boyfriend are awesome for taking her in and getting her healthy. You good deed will be rewarded to you in God's time. I have some stuggles in my life and find this scripture comforting. I hope it helps you too:
    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Amen.

• marriage failing and heading toward divorce   6 days 22 hours ago

Dear friend, I know what your are going through. My husband left in January and our divorce is almost final. I posted on SOS prayer wall and got a response from someone that may be helpful in your case. Here is what they wrote to me. God Bless and watch over you through this aweful process.

I would communicate your true heart to him. be as positive as you can. Say, we have had ups and downs in marriage,as most, however we have been together through it all and maybe we don't know how to support each other; but I feel Gods has a plan for us both " God is a God of Broken Marriages"

Tell him,Is there anything i can do for you today, most times they are lost for
    words, say i can cook dinner or lunch and we can sit and just spend time together talk and maybe we can come up with a solution. Tell Him, I prayed for you, i realized that you to are struggling and hurt or ____ ___ and i asked God to show himself in your day today ..to, help you and to help us. God is a God of covenant and his desire is for Marriage, and really do it, tell God i put it in your hands restore my marriage and make us know and trust you more through this trial, help me be sensitive to the Holly spirit and see the work that you are doing. If it all falls apart and you say things you regret, say God i'm sorry , forgive me, immediately after or once you think about it and are upset with yourself. Tell God, i turn to you, i need you to change me and need you to fill my husband and myself with love, hope and a new beginning. Plug in to a church and if possible go together. and always in Jesus Name, amen.

• David Crowder Shares Why The Band Broke Up   1 week 1 day ago

That is very interesting, You are an excessively professional blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to searching for extra of your excellent post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

• David Crowder Shares Why The Band Broke Up   1 week 2 days ago

By waking սp twenty minutes earlier еach day, ƴоu can take ɑ walk
    or spend ѕome time in your workout room. Joe Swantack Һas ʏears of experience iin tҺe concrete,
    hardscapes, ɑnd home remodelinng industry. A wet cloth
    oг mop ԝill ɗo thee job just fine, and іts long life
    meаns you won't have to worry ɑbout regular replacement оr repairs.

• GriefShare at Victorville first Assembly of God Church Victorville, CA   1 week 5 days ago

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the fantastic works guys I've incorporated you guys to
    blogroll.

For an awesome review please take a look at this
    post Gaspari nutrition testosterone booster

• Life Chain--Bitterroot Valley, MT   1 week 6 days ago

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
    manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding
    knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• LORD please hear my prayers!!!   1 week 6 days ago

Please pray for me that the Lord will guide me and open the door a better job with benefits.

• Health   2 weeks 1 day ago

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every
    day. It will always be exciting to read articles from
    other authors and practice something from their websites.

• Please help me with prayer to save my marriage   2 weeks 2 days ago

I want to use this opportunity to thank priestandrew91@yahoo.com for helping me get my lover back after he left me few months ago. I have sent friends and my brothers to beg him for me but he refused and said that it is all over between both of us but when I met this priestandrew91@yahoo.com, he told me to relaxed that every thing will be fine and after three days of my contact with him, my lover came back with tears in his eyes asking for another chance

• Dave From SideWalk Prophets Interview Audio!   2 weeks 2 days ago

Sugar Glider’s are extremely social and bond naturally with
    their human owners. Not only that, but what happens is what is supposed to happen for that ferret.
    Another thing that can be considered as a pro in raising a
    rabbit is the fact that it can take away your depression and somehow
    control your blood pressure.

• Young Life Zumba Fundraiser   2 weeks 2 days ago

Watch for chewing, especially around items such as electric cords.
    If your dog is still a puppy then chances are
    introducing the two would go pretty smooth. They come in brown,
    black, white, or mixed fur with some having
    a "raccoon like" mask around their eyes.

• don't know what's wrong with me   2 weeks 3 days ago

God has helped me overcome loneliness. I too, was a single mom but did not walk as close with The Lord back then. After my daughter moved out, I struggled with sadness AND heavy loneliness. I am praying for you. It was thru seeking Him, a lot of prayer, getting connected at church and focusing on the things that I am greatful for that helped me find a sense of peace. And mainly telling God thank you. Every day, every minute that you see or feel or remember something good, tell Him! Acknowledge it. Then all of a sudden your heart has changed its focal point and you feel less of the negativity of the feelings you have now.

• Weekend to Remember® Marriage Getaway - Las Vegas   2 weeks 3 days ago

Great to read.

• Don't Fall For the "Culture is Different" Lie   2 weeks 3 days ago

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

• restore our relationship   2 weeks 5 days ago

Father in the Name of Jesus Amen!

• Colton Dixon Talks With Scott Herrold (Audio)   3 weeks 15 hours ago

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future
    but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
    for something completely unique. P.S
    Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

• Lil Lucas   3 weeks 5 days ago

Father Thank You for healing Lucas. Thank you for the strips Jesus bore so we can be healed. We receive the healing for Lucas in The Name of Jesus Amen!

• needing prayer over my best friend and her family   3 weeks 5 days ago

Father God I come before you asking for the salvation of this family. They need you now to bring the peace that surpasses all things they are facing tough times. Thank you for sending that special person Brittany she has a heart for you God and I'm agreeing with Brittany in the name of Jesus for your will to be done for this family.

• I am usually on the praying end....   3 weeks 5 days ago

I'm praying in agreement with you for peace and togetherness for the family.

• Divorce   3 weeks 6 days ago

Thank you!!

• Divorce   4 weeks 1 day ago

Lean not to your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge God and he will direct your path. Trust in The Lord with all your heart. God will bring you through.

• Praying for my boyfriend   4 weeks 1 day ago

Lord I pray revelation from you God to this person about this relationship. I pray the word of God that you love God above all. Thank you for answered prayer in Jesus Name Amen!

• Sick Baby   4 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you Lord you are our strength in weakness. Our healer , our protector our healer.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

• HELP!!!!!!   4 weeks 5 days ago

Jonathan forgiveness comes from God. If you love God ask him to forgive you then receive your forgiveness . Go to your family with the peace of Gods forgiveness and watch how God will change the situation.

If you forgive men when they sin against you, your Heavenly Father will forgive you. Matthew 6:14