• My Marraige   33 weeks 7 hours ago

prayers for your marriage given. maybe a marriage retreat might help. I've heard good things about Family Life's Weekend to Remember.

• Family leaning on the Lord, father (husband) walked out!   33 weeks 7 hours ago

This breaks my heart. I went through the exact same thing about 4 years ago. I also have 4 children and I know that it was very hard. Through lots of prayer and hard work I actually am having my life changed. I married a great guy a month ago. Life will get better. Keep your faith in God and that he will bring you and your children to a better place in life. My prayers are with you. And on a side note I have become even closer with my children from all of this. Take care.

• My choices   33 weeks 7 hours ago

Pray to God to forgive you. He promises in the bible that you will be forgiven for your sins. There are none (no one) who is without sin. I have also made horrible mistakes but I have asked God to forgive me through prayer and he has. He has given many blessings to my family now. Look up the story of SAUL who later became Paul in the bible. It is a perfect example of someone who had many sins to be forgiven and he was. My prayers are with you.

• Second job needed   33 weeks 8 hours ago

It might sound silly but I know that Mcdonalds nationwide is always hiring and that they are always very flexible with hours and willing to work around another job. There is also room to
    move up quickly for a person who is responsible.

• Finances and Possible job to go home   33 weeks 8 hours ago

I know that my family and I have been there many times before. We are keeping you in our prayers and we also want to let you know that God has brought us through those times as well through prayers.

• I Believe God Can Heal Any Marriage...   33 weeks 1 day ago

Just wanted to drop you a note to mention this song and story. If you haven’t seen and considered playing this song, you might want to. I can’t remember the last time I saw such an amazing testament of love and marriage whether the world realizes it or not.

• Next New Adventure   33 weeks 1 day ago

I will pray for your safe travel and happy future.
    I live in Henderson. It is across the Vegas valley to the southeast of Summerlin. Welcome neighbors! I am from the midwest.....you are going to love winter here!

• Backsliding   33 weeks 2 days ago

please pray as the word says in psalm 51v10 create in me a clean heart and restore a loyal spirit within me.. please i have back slid, with all areas of my life attacking me from all areas of my life i am not sure if i can carry on..

• Please pray for my sister...   34 weeks 1 day ago

PRAISE REPORT! My sister is seriously thinking of moving to Oregon, which I think is a more wholesome place than Las Vegas is. I pray now that she gains better ties with godly people and leaves her old friends behind. Thank you for praying!

• Finances   34 weeks 3 days ago

Hang in There, I Know what your going though When it comes to debt and faith. Gods got a plan we just need to trust in him and seek him out and are days will be filled with joy and stronger hope so we cant be discourged. Im praying for you so hang in there. Iv lost everything also my first house, wife, and almost lost my kids, but God got me back on track with them. Now i see them alot and gods show me that no matter how sinful i use to be he still loves me iv done alot of bad, But Gods in the job of forgiving us and picking us back on are feet God Love You and he with you just keep him in your spirit. God Bless

• Marriage in Peril   34 weeks 6 days ago

Dear brother in Christ,
    I just prayed for you.
    Thats sad.

• marriage   34 weeks 6 days ago

Dear Father,
    I pray for my friend and her husband that during this time she will stay faithful to you and will trust you.
    I pray that your Spirit will talk to her husband and will remind the promise of their wedding that no matter what that they will glorify you in their marriage. Lord, we all get selfish at one time or the other as we live in this sinful world. But help both of them to reconcile. Lord please show both of them how they can serve each other like our Lord Jesus how he served us humbly by taking human form and dying on cross for our sins. Father help them to return to see the depth of cross where we find forgiveness and grace.
    In Jesus name I pray Ameen.

• Over exerting myself   34 weeks 6 days ago

Dear Father,
    I pray that Lauren will trust YOU and find joy again in YOU. I just pray that she/he will open the window of his/her heart to let YOU in again. I know this is difficult and we all have done that in our life. But she is willing, I pray that YOU will honor her/his willingness by making her strong in YOU. YOU are a good God, help her to know that YOU loves him/her very much. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Remember Psalm 127:1-2.
    I am struggling with the same thing. I am trying to spend time with God daily. Sometime it is not possible because I have to work a lot on my project and other times I am just lazy. But without inviting Jesus in my heart and in my work and without trusting Him for my needs, I will go now where.

• Depression & Motivation   35 weeks 1 day ago

God Bless You and thank you so much.

• Depression & Motivation   36 weeks 1 day ago

I spent some time in prayer for you! Blessings!

• Lowedown Hoedown to benefit David Lowe A kidney Transplant Patient   37 weeks 5 days ago

The most common cause for a kidney transplant is end-stage kidney failure (due to diabetes, uncontrolled blood pressure and glomerulonephritis which is an inflammation in the filtering units of the kidney called glomeruli). However, other factors like congenital deformities (deformities in the kidney by birth) may also make them necessary. The disease is first treated with lifestyle changes, medication etc, but if the condition progresses, a kidney transplant will be required.
    Fortis- Kidney Transplant Hospital In India

• Scoliosis   38 weeks 2 days ago

Sending prayers up for you and for your healing. GOD BLESS!

• Fear and worry   38 weeks 5 days ago

So I was given a website fearfultofearless.com and reading scripture and prayer...feeling blessed already...Amen II Timothy 1-3

• Mom Tip - Homemade Mosquito Trap   38 weeks 6 days ago

This is really nice. Thanks for your information.
    mosquito net for windows chennai

• Dr Greg Smalley Talks About Fighting Fair In Marriage   39 weeks 1 day ago

It is Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. It's GREAT!

• GriefShare at Victorville first Assembly of God Church Victorville, CA   40 weeks 3 days ago

It is normal to share things with people because we all want to belong. - YORHealth

• Prayer is all we have left   41 weeks 3 days ago

Every night at 7pm we have a devotional prayer, we will include your dad in our prayer. Remember that God always has the final say. If we have Christ that's all we need, His grace is sufficient for our weaknesses.

• Dr Greg Smalley Talks About Fighting Fair In Marriage   43 weeks 10 hours ago

Scott,
    You just referred to a devotional by a Sarah ____? I missed it. You've shared from that book before and I'd really like to check it out, but haven't been quick enough to write down the title.
    Thanks!
    Sandy

• Fast Food and skinny Jesus Freaks   43 weeks 10 hours ago

Good stuff. No matter how skinny I ever get, I will never wear skinny jeans!

• My moms cancer   44 weeks 20 hours ago

Praying in the name of Jesus for a break thru that her cancer would be removed. God is so great that nothing is impossible! I've seen His great healing power and so thankful He ministers to all our needs. We stand in unison over this mother Lord that she would reach out to accept Jesus as her Savior today; to begin her journey as a member of God's family. Amen