CASTING CROWNS-JOYFUL JOYFUL
KUTLESS-BEAUTIFUL
MICHAEL W SMITH-CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE
ALL THINGS NEW-GO TELL IT ON THE MOUNTAIN
DOWNHERE-HOW MANY KINGS

• prayer request   10 weeks 5 days ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio well here we go again 45 last night in NYC homeless cold and tired at 68 years of age sneakers with holes will it never end I thought surely I have a little time to get some boots because I am so weak the sneakers make it so much easier to get around In its too much it really is so if you want please say prayer for me i'm not sure what I believe anymore just so very very tired of living like this.GOD richly bless you brother Danny

• Making Memories   10 weeks 6 days ago

JD may God bless you and your family during those hard time. You and your family will be in my prayers, may God bring peace to you hearts. I will pray for your 4 year old to stay with your family. Many Blessings to all of you.

• Making Memories   10 weeks 6 days ago

• Baby Joey's Recovery   12 weeks 22 hours ago

Thank You Father for complete healing got baby Joey. In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

• Lack of faith   12 weeks 22 hours ago

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. God says the faith of a mustard seed is all you need to move a mountain. Our mountains are the hardships that life brings. Trust God ! Trust God! We must learn how to trust God for everything no matter what we see, feel , or hear. Gods grace is sufficient. We just have to let it be sufficent.

• need prayer   12 weeks 23 hours ago

im praying that God grants you wisdom to make good decisions. I pray you will find a church home that teaches God's word where you will be able to serve. In Jesus name Amen

• Failing   12 weeks 23 hours ago

Gods grace is sufficient in our weakness God is made strong so he can comfort us, protect us, heal us. In His way he will bring healing to you, pray for peace, pray for wisdom. Always read Gods word. Psalm 91 is a great place to start. God Bless and keep you.

• Please pray for Cindy shes in ICU   12 weeks 23 hours ago

Father in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Cindy's recovery and her testimony of your great love. Thank you for healing in the name of Jesus.

• Blood Test   12 weeks 23 hours ago

I'm praying with you for Gods grace and mercy. Gods word says we are healed by Jesus stripes.

• Waiting for a decision from my husband judge for SSD and SSI   12 weeks 2 days ago

• The sweetest boy with a brain tumor   12 weeks 2 days ago

Ms Nancy luv's her Phati very much ! I'm thinking and praying for my handsome lil' man.

• Chuck Swindoll Talks With Scott Herrold   12 weeks 4 days ago

This message hit right at home when he talked about Gods not threw and how we accept RESPONCIBILITY and grow in integrity. Something just finished learning in family bible study. And saw it work in my 13 yr olds life recently. It's amazing how anointed the messages are in our lives. Thank you for helping my family grow closer to GOD EVEN THREW OUR STORMS

• prayer request   12 weeks 6 days ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio please say a prayer for me I am homeless at 68 years of age in NYC it is so cold so early and I feel so weak GOD knows I need your prayers.GOD bless brother Danny 9/20/14

• Kari Jobe in Concert - Reno, NV   13 weeks 2 days ago

It will be the worth the wait to hear the "gift" Kari Jobe shares from God!!! Welcome to Reno Kari Jobe and company!!!!!!!

• Kari Jobe in Concert - Reno, NV   13 weeks 2 days ago

• Please pray for my family   13 weeks 2 days ago

Don't lose hope brother/sister, i will pray for you. Take care and More power

buy instagram like

• Please pray for my family   13 weeks 2 days ago

Just don't lose hope on everything. Cause everything happens for a reason. Just have a strong faith in God. Don't worry i will pray for you. Take Care and More Power.

buy instagram like

• prayer request   13 weeks 4 days ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio please say a prayer for me if being homeless at 68 in NYC was not enough and the temperature unusally cold 58 for this time of year I had my wallet stolen at the library please say a prayer I will past this test I am not sure it is rough.GOD richly bless you brother Danny

• Fostering   13 weeks 6 days ago

I will keep you in my prayers, if you feels this is Gods calling keep on doing what you doing, God will bless you and will see that he fulfills all your needs. I have learned what when you do Gods will be shows you he is there with you every step of the way. I have a tumble bed you can have if you still in need of one. It's in fair condition. Please mail me, I also live in Las Vegas.

• In DIRE need of prayer   14 weeks 2 days ago

AMEN!!!

• Losing Hope! Jesus do you hear me, I need a miracle.   14 weeks 4 days ago

Dear Jesus,I need ur help..s a normal student i always lose hope jst b4 d xam..(its my fault though)..gimme HOPE..Since i feel like i'm very unlucky in my carrer..Amen..♥

• The sweetest boy with a brain tumor   14 weeks 4 days ago

Alapati, this is Ms. Maria from Park ES, I miss you sooooo much, you are a sweet and Cain boy, you make me laugh all the time, I prayed every single day for you, you will be ok, God is big. Ms. Rene Johnson, the nurse said hay to you, we love you.

• prayer request   14 weeks 5 days ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio homeless at 68 has left my mind very weak and vunerable to attacks kike depression please say a prayer for me I need a miracle.GOD richly bless you brother Danny 9/7/14

• Help Me Overcome My Unbelief!   16 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks Robert for posting and reminding the listeners that this was here. I am struggling too with my belief/faith/trust though He has showne countless times that I am not alone. Yet I seem to default to freakish out rather than relaxing in His arms. Ick!
    These scriptures will help me get back to my Bible and get back on my knees.
    Joyful His,

Jenny

• A Dancing Dreamer   16 weeks 3 days ago

Dear Ariel, Yes, all you have to do is ask and you will receive. Pray without ceasing. I am very new to praying for myself and others, but I feel for you as your world feels like it is falling apart. Keep the faith. I pray that God watches over you and your family as you stuggle to restore the family. Amen.