• Waiting for a decision from my husband judge for SSD and SSI   8 weeks 6 days ago

• The sweetest boy with a brain tumor   9 weeks 1 hour ago

Ms Nancy luv's her Phati very much ! I'm thinking and praying for my handsome lil' man.

• Chuck Swindoll Talks With Scott Herrold   9 weeks 1 day ago

This message hit right at home when he talked about Gods not threw and how we accept RESPONCIBILITY and grow in integrity. Something just finished learning in family bible study. And saw it work in my 13 yr olds life recently. It's amazing how anointed the messages are in our lives. Thank you for helping my family grow closer to GOD EVEN THREW OUR STORMS

• prayer request   9 weeks 3 days ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio please say a prayer for me I am homeless at 68 years of age in NYC it is so cold so early and I feel so weak GOD knows I need your prayers.GOD bless brother Danny 9/20/14

• Kari Jobe in Concert - Reno, NV   9 weeks 6 days ago

It will be the worth the wait to hear the "gift" Kari Jobe shares from God!!! Welcome to Reno Kari Jobe and company!!!!!!!

• Kari Jobe in Concert - Reno, NV   9 weeks 6 days ago

• Please pray for my family   10 weeks 13 hours ago

Don't lose hope brother/sister, i will pray for you. Take care and More power

buy instagram like

• Please pray for my family   10 weeks 13 hours ago

Just don't lose hope on everything. Cause everything happens for a reason. Just have a strong faith in God. Don't worry i will pray for you. Take Care and More Power.

buy instagram like

• prayer request   10 weeks 1 day ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio please say a prayer for me if being homeless at 68 in NYC was not enough and the temperature unusally cold 58 for this time of year I had my wallet stolen at the library please say a prayer I will past this test I am not sure it is rough.GOD richly bless you brother Danny

• Fostering   10 weeks 4 days ago

I will keep you in my prayers, if you feels this is Gods calling keep on doing what you doing, God will bless you and will see that he fulfills all your needs. I have learned what when you do Gods will be shows you he is there with you every step of the way. I have a tumble bed you can have if you still in need of one. It's in fair condition. Please mail me, I also live in Las Vegas.

• In DIRE need of prayer   10 weeks 6 days ago

AMEN!!!

• Losing Hope! Jesus do you hear me, I need a miracle.   11 weeks 1 day ago

Dear Jesus,I need ur help..s a normal student i always lose hope jst b4 d xam..(its my fault though)..gimme HOPE..Since i feel like i'm very unlucky in my carrer..Amen..♥

• The sweetest boy with a brain tumor   11 weeks 1 day ago

Alapati, this is Ms. Maria from Park ES, I miss you sooooo much, you are a sweet and Cain boy, you make me laugh all the time, I prayed every single day for you, you will be ok, God is big. Ms. Rene Johnson, the nurse said hay to you, we love you.

• prayer request   11 weeks 3 days ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio homeless at 68 has left my mind very weak and vunerable to attacks kike depression please say a prayer for me I need a miracle.GOD richly bless you brother Danny 9/7/14

• Help Me Overcome My Unbelief!   12 weeks 6 days ago

Thanks Robert for posting and reminding the listeners that this was here. I am struggling too with my belief/faith/trust though He has showne countless times that I am not alone. Yet I seem to default to freakish out rather than relaxing in His arms. Ick!
    These scriptures will help me get back to my Bible and get back on my knees.
    Joyful His,

Jenny

• A Dancing Dreamer   13 weeks 1 day ago

Dear Ariel, Yes, all you have to do is ask and you will receive. Pray without ceasing. I am very new to praying for myself and others, but I feel for you as your world feels like it is falling apart. Keep the faith. I pray that God watches over you and your family as you stuggle to restore the family. Amen.

• Family member betrayal   13 weeks 1 day ago

Dear betrayed, You and your boyfriend are awesome for taking her in and getting her healthy. You good deed will be rewarded to you in God's time. I have some stuggles in my life and find this scripture comforting. I hope it helps you too:
    Jeremiah 29:11
    For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Amen.

• marriage failing and heading toward divorce   13 weeks 1 day ago

Dear friend, I know what your are going through. My husband left in January and our divorce is almost final. I posted on SOS prayer wall and got a response from someone that may be helpful in your case. Here is what they wrote to me. God Bless and watch over you through this aweful process.

I would communicate your true heart to him. be as positive as you can. Say, we have had ups and downs in marriage,as most, however we have been together through it all and maybe we don't know how to support each other; but I feel Gods has a plan for us both " God is a God of Broken Marriages"

Tell him,Is there anything i can do for you today, most times they are lost for
    words, say i can cook dinner or lunch and we can sit and just spend time together talk and maybe we can come up with a solution. Tell Him, I prayed for you, i realized that you to are struggling and hurt or ____ ___ and i asked God to show himself in your day today ..to, help you and to help us. God is a God of covenant and his desire is for Marriage, and really do it, tell God i put it in your hands restore my marriage and make us know and trust you more through this trial, help me be sensitive to the Holly spirit and see the work that you are doing. If it all falls apart and you say things you regret, say God i'm sorry , forgive me, immediately after or once you think about it and are upset with yourself. Tell God, i turn to you, i need you to change me and need you to fill my husband and myself with love, hope and a new beginning. Plug in to a church and if possible go together. and always in Jesus Name, amen.

• David Crowder Shares Why The Band Broke Up   13 weeks 2 days ago

That is very interesting, You are an excessively professional blogger.
    I've joined your feed and look forward to searching for extra of your excellent post.
    Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

• David Crowder Shares Why The Band Broke Up   13 weeks 3 days ago

By waking սp twenty minutes earlier еach day, ƴоu can take ɑ walk
    or spend ѕome time in your workout room. Joe Swantack Һas ʏears of experience iin tҺe concrete,
    hardscapes, ɑnd home remodelinng industry. A wet cloth
    oг mop ԝill ɗo thee job just fine, and іts long life
    meаns you won't have to worry ɑbout regular replacement оr repairs.

• Life Chain--Bitterroot Valley, MT   14 weeks 11 hours ago

Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to
    manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding
    knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• LORD please hear my prayers!!!   14 weeks 1 day ago

Please pray for me that the Lord will guide me and open the door a better job with benefits.

• Health   14 weeks 2 days ago

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every
    day. It will always be exciting to read articles from
    other authors and practice something from their websites.

• Please help me with prayer to save my marriage   14 weeks 3 days ago

I want to use this opportunity to thank priestandrew91@yahoo.com for helping me get my lover back after he left me few months ago. I have sent friends and my brothers to beg him for me but he refused and said that it is all over between both of us but when I met this priestandrew91@yahoo.com, he told me to relaxed that every thing will be fine and after three days of my contact with him, my lover came back with tears in his eyes asking for another chance

• Dave From SideWalk Prophets Interview Audio!   14 weeks 3 days ago

Sugar Glider’s are extremely social and bond naturally with
    their human owners. Not only that, but what happens is what is supposed to happen for that ferret.
    Another thing that can be considered as a pro in raising a
    rabbit is the fact that it can take away your depression and somehow
    control your blood pressure.