• prayer for my marriage   21 weeks 6 days ago

I prayed for you today. Blessings!

• David Dunn on SOS Radio   21 weeks 6 days ago

Feel free to share any of our blogs or interviews on social media if you want!

• Happy Candy Month! Fun Video from Chris August!   21 weeks 6 days ago

HAHA. Love this video!

• Students are taking their math proficiency tests today   21 weeks 6 days ago

Praying for your students!

• Dysfunction and drugs   21 weeks 6 days ago

Praying Christopher!

• Jobs & Companies Who Are Hiring!   22 weeks 4 days ago

CSR/LSP (Missoula)

compensation: Pay is a base + commission depending on experience. Bonus options to be included.

Local Insurance Agency with 50+ years in servicing Montana is looking for ONE exceptional CSR/LSP.

This driven individual would be involved with front line Customer Service, P&C sales, Office Management and account reconciliation.

This is within a small business environment & requires

· individual accountability
    · Discipline
    · personally motivated
    · independence
    · creativity
    · exceptional communication skills
    · Character
    · a desire to BE & do more than simply a job in the lives of those you help & influence

The qualified individual should enjoy an ever changing work load, multitasking, teamwork, helping people within a service & sales environment. Computer skills with an ability to work, learn & adapt in changing platforms is a must. A desire to continually learn, exceptional phone skills & a willing dedication beyond simply doing a job will be required to successfully navigate the challenges of this position. A P&C license will be required & if not presently licensed there will be 90 days to acquire the necessary licenses & appointments.

If you believe these qualifications apply to you and if you're looking for a position in which you can grow professionally & personally ... then this may be the right place for you.

•Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
    •do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers

• When God gets small. To me, anyway.   22 weeks 6 days ago

Love this! Thanks! :)

• Going trough divorce   22 weeks 6 days ago

Hello, I am a 11 year old boy who me and my sister had been seperated from my pearents when I was 5. My mom took us and shes cristain and we have been living in a apartment for 4 years and will be publishing a book about it but that will be soon name is "The Incredible Story of My Life" and I will keep you in my prayers. Sincerly, 11 year old Jo Westover

• 1 1/2 yr old Christian major skull reconstruction surgery 10/23/14   22 weeks 6 days ago

Sorry if this posts twice. However, my granddaughter is going to have the same surgery in a few months. We will keep your son in our prayers. :) I am not sure either, but there is a support group called Cranio care bears that is so helpful and supportive. God Bless you and your son!

• Dental Kit Assembly, Oct. 4   23 weeks 1 day ago

This is very touching. I hope this activities like this goes big. I will surely participate in one of this if I get a chance to! Cheers

• 1 1/2 yr old Christian major skull reconstruction surgery 10/23/14   23 weeks 3 days ago

Absolutely in my prayers, been through a child's illness/surgery, not to your extent, but the pain is difficult. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

• When God gets small. To me, anyway.   23 weeks 3 days ago

Thank you for starting my day amazingly.

• Jacky   23 weeks 4 days ago

Please continue to pray with me for her, my daughter is confuse, although only The Lord can help her. Thanks

• stability   23 weeks 5 days ago

Please pray for Sandy, that the peace that God will rule her heart and mind. Thank you! :)

• prayer request   25 weeks 1 day ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio well here we go again 45 last night in NYC homeless cold and tired at 68 years of age sneakers with holes will it never end I thought surely I have a little time to get some boots because I am so weak the sneakers make it so much easier to get around In its too much it really is so if you want please say prayer for me i'm not sure what I believe anymore just so very very tired of living like this.GOD richly bless you brother Danny

• Making Memories   25 weeks 3 days ago

JD may God bless you and your family during those hard time. You and your family will be in my prayers, may God bring peace to you hearts. I will pray for your 4 year old to stay with your family. Many Blessings to all of you.

• Making Memories   25 weeks 3 days ago

• Baby Joey's Recovery   26 weeks 4 days ago

Thank You Father for complete healing got baby Joey. In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

• Lack of faith   26 weeks 4 days ago

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. God says the faith of a mustard seed is all you need to move a mountain. Our mountains are the hardships that life brings. Trust God ! Trust God! We must learn how to trust God for everything no matter what we see, feel , or hear. Gods grace is sufficient. We just have to let it be sufficent.

• need prayer   26 weeks 4 days ago

im praying that God grants you wisdom to make good decisions. I pray you will find a church home that teaches God's word where you will be able to serve. In Jesus name Amen

• Failing   26 weeks 4 days ago

Gods grace is sufficient in our weakness God is made strong so he can comfort us, protect us, heal us. In His way he will bring healing to you, pray for peace, pray for wisdom. Always read Gods word. Psalm 91 is a great place to start. God Bless and keep you.

• Please pray for Cindy shes in ICU   26 weeks 4 days ago

Father in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Cindy's recovery and her testimony of your great love. Thank you for healing in the name of Jesus.

• Blood Test   26 weeks 4 days ago

I'm praying with you for Gods grace and mercy. Gods word says we are healed by Jesus stripes.

• Waiting for a decision from my husband judge for SSD and SSI   26 weeks 5 days ago

• The sweetest boy with a brain tumor   26 weeks 6 days ago

Ms Nancy luv's her Phati very much ! I'm thinking and praying for my handsome lil' man.