JEREMY CAMP-AWAY IN A MANGER
AMY GRANT-BREATH OF HEAVEN
THIRD DAY-O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-THE CHRISTMAS SONG
FOR KING AND COUNTRY-BABY BOY

• 30 Pieces Of Silver   1 year 33 weeks ago

This is amazing... thanks for sharing this information.

• Healing   1 year 33 weeks ago

Delois Patterson,

The Lord will lift you up and give all the Strength your family needs to cope with this situation. Remember By our saviors stripes he will heal us and make us whole... Amen

God Bless you and your Family in Jesus's name....
    Amen...

• Friend who works in a church blindsided & divorced husband   1 year 33 weeks ago

I pray that Amanda goes back to her husband and family.

• Has my God given up on me?   1 year 33 weeks ago

I believe he has begun to ease the pain and show me his direction.

• Has my God given up on me?   1 year 33 weeks ago

Walter,
    After releasing your anger towards the Lord, has his Spirit guided you, and has your financial disaster been corrected?

• Please pray for my family   1 year 33 weeks ago

Your family are your strength and no matter happens they are always there for you. - Reputation Advocate

• Baby Giraffe Pics Here! CUTE.   1 year 33 weeks ago

hi,
    I would like to use a picture of a baby giraffe from your website for my ICT GCSE Qualification but I need your permission because it is copyright.

Could you send me an email giving me your permission.

Thanks

• Prayer request   1 year 34 weeks ago

The best thing you can do for him is keep encouraging him and loving him no matter what. I personally struggle with this as well. I brought it over into my marriage from my teenage life. Its something that just doesn't go away. The images and thoughts will always be there. But the power of JESUS can take them away and transform us into a better person. This struggle is an extremely hard struggle for both of you. But your love for him, because of Jesus Christ will help him overcome.

My wife sometimes has lack of trust in me. Yet she also aches because she sees how much it hurts me. He may not say it, but this addiction hurts him so much. It does me, every time I fail its like someone has ripped my heart out. I feel worthless. Just make sure he knows you love him and Jesus loves him.

God will help him over come. I pray that God will work in your marriage and rebuild your trust. GOD IS GOOD!!!

• God's Been Teaching Me Something This Week   1 year 34 weeks ago

I often pray about this, and wish I had made better decisions several years ago. There are a lot of people I could be helping if I had been a better steward.

• marriage in trouble   1 year 35 weeks ago

Also, since the affairs, God has blessed them in their 25 year anniversary this year. It is a tremendous mile-stone for them and frankly, the one to thank is the Lord. He made that possible for them, and their marriage has never been better.

• marriage in trouble   1 year 35 weeks ago

My parents have been through a similar situation. My father has had two different affairs against my mother...both times, she found it within herself to forgive him. It's true repentance and a want to change that will restore the marriage.

There are four of us kids in the family: 24, 22, 21, and I am 19. It is a family effort, not just a father and mother. Once our family came together and we were able to forgive our father together, God has done wonders in our family. Don't be afraid to let your children in on this (if you do have children) because the support of your children will help you tremendously also.

I will pray for you daily- because I know and am a firm believer in the fact that God can make it work through anything. Absolutely anything.

• Daughter's choices   1 year 35 weeks ago

I am 19 years old, and I myself have chosen a lifestyle that is not what the Lord has intended for me. I'm not gay, but I have chosen to move in with my boyfriend of 4 years before marriage.

Every single day, I receive an email or encouraging text message from my mother about a scripture or thought that God has put on her heart that particular day. It is helping me very much figure out what it is I want to do at this point of my life. Knowing that my parents haven't abandoned me even though they don't agree with my choices either...has made me feel like there is hope. Do not ever give up on her, because if she has the spirit of the Lord in her like I know I have it in me...deep down...I know he will help me and also your daughter, come to know the right thing to do. It is likely that she feels like there is no way out because choosing a "lifestyle" feels like something that you can't go back on. It feels like a commitment that you've made to yourself, that frankly...you don't want to give up. But deep down there is a yearning.

Pray for her daily. Let her know how much you love her and what you are praying for. I'm coming to realizations, and I know she will too. One day it is going to click, and it's because you never gave up and never stopped loving and praying for her.

I haven't prayed in a very long time... It makes me feel like a hypocrite. But I will pray for this for you. I know how you must feel, because I know how my own mother feels. I hope that I will be able to feel the presence of the Lord in my life and let it come through, and the same for your daughter.

• 10% tithing   1 year 35 weeks ago

hello the lord says he enjoys a greatful giver! dont worrie god will not love you any less for not tithing or having to tith less. i am praying for you! if you can do 10% do it. but in the bible it was better for the lady who gave a penny bc it was all she had and she gave joyfully, then the men who gave thousands. if u give to the radio station it will help many of people and maybe god wants you too give both to ur church and to the radio. ask god and he will answer. dont let satan come in and make u confused or guilty. you can do this! Jesus loves you and has a great purpose for you now and forever!

• Leave the comforts of Las Vegas to Los Angeles for job opportunity?   1 year 35 weeks ago

If the lord wants you to go to Los Angeles then that is what you should do. The opportunities to support your family are just not as it used to be and maybe God wants you to be in LA. God Bless you and good luck

• older family passing   1 year 35 weeks ago

I am sincerely praying for peace for you. Your elders are in a much better and happier place.
    Ten days before Christmas my younger sister passed away, she literally just dropped dead on the kitchen floor with no warning. Today a family friend that has been a member of the family since I was 4 passed away. Its sad for those of us left behind but remember you will see them again some day.

• family issues and husbands health   1 year 35 weeks ago

I am also praying for each and every one of Gods people that they have the peace and happiness the need. Also for any one with illness may it be healed.

• Home Run the Movie Opening Night at Rave Town Square   1 year 35 weeks ago

If the link for the trailer did not work, try this one:

• Friendraiser is About Vision!   1 year 35 weeks ago

We seem to get a snail mail statement every month which has to cost lots of money. Can we get those statements emailed to save on your postage cost?

I need to get my CC gift changed to EFT so I will have to call and get that done.

Let's make my small gift go as far as possible.

• God's Been Teaching Me Something This Week   1 year 35 weeks ago

Well said.

• My poor nose :(   1 year 35 weeks ago

Dear Emily,

I'm so sorry - I didn't think I was "nudging;" I thought I was telling you something that could help heal you, if you had never heard about a neti pot. There have been several people who have had bad sinus issues that I mentioned the neti pot to who had never heard of it before.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I've done the research, & as long as it is used properly, the neti pot is a miracle worker for a lot of people, including me.

I also did say that I would definitely pray for you. I hope you are feeling better. Dawn

• 10% tithing   1 year 35 weeks ago

Dear Tither,
    I don't know if what I have to say will help. I will say a prayer for you and I know you are praying about what will most please The Lord also. I can share that I have at times been tempted to think that when things are difficult my tithe is like a "deposit" towards Gods promise to bless me. Yuck! I feel like my needy-ness causes me to expect more from The Lord as opposed to when everything is fine I'm just thankful. I don't know if that is kind of what you are saying.... Anyway I usually try to overcome that by remembering that even if my giving sometimes feels smudged by my sin, it matters to God that I'm choosing to be obedient with my actions regardless of how I feel. God is Good to us anyway and he will see your heart either way, besides your own words make it obvious your grieved by not being able to rejoice in your giving. What an irony. God bless you and your obedience. It's a testimony. Praise The Lord for what he has done and your trust in him through these trials.

• i looked for love where it couldn't be found   1 year 35 weeks ago

Hey Sister,
    Your pain is not small to God and he knows exactly what you are feeling. He is numbering the hairs on your head and saving your tears in a bottle. :,) It's perfectly normal to feel sad, angry, sometimes denial, confused, all of these things when someone we love hurts us this much. So don't beat yourself up worrying that God is displeased with you too ok?! I can hear how much you love The Lord Jesus and its obvious you recognize that maybe you put this relationship before The Lord at some time, but we all do that with different things without realizing it. And then Jesus brings us back to our first Love right? Him! I can already tell that you have asked forgiveness, so you have it from The Lord. You already see all of the wonderful things that he is wanting to teach you in this, and he is growing you. He's answered your prayers, he's carrying you and he's making you look more like Jesus everyday because you love him and you are seeking to please him. So don't think just because your still hurting that you are failing God in anyway. He loves you just where you are, and you just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep your eyes on Jesus until God gives you his VERY BEST!!! Love in the Lord, Violet <3

• Myself   1 year 36 weeks ago

AC My daughter who is now 25 went through a similar situation when she was in JR High School. It was awful and hurtful but she came through it and she did so by staying focused on God's Truth, and the unconditional love He has for her and her older sister and I loved her and reminded her of Satan's lies and that those lies sometimes come through other people. I too was tormented when I was younger so I know first hand what you are going through. I will be praying for you, and praying that you will hear God's words, you have to listen, really listen because the world is loud and God whispers to your soul.

You hang in there I promise if you stand strong in the Lord this will pass and one day you will look back and realize how strong you are and how loved!

• Myself   1 year 36 weeks ago

That sounds just terrible, remember God sees and knows the truth about you and your heart. When I feel discouraged by anything I like to read Psalms, there is allot of comfort there. Try psalm 27, 37, 116, 93, 121. That will be a start! And pray and tell Jesus how you feel and ask for his help, like for a friend to come along side you. :-)

• Help   1 year 36 weeks ago

What a sweet prayer Shantell, God is pleased with a prayer like that! May I help? What is it that you don't understand much dear? Love in Christ :-)