SHAWN McDONALD-WE ARE BRAVE
SUPERCHIC[K]-WE LIVE
THIRD DAY-TRUST IN JESUS
THE AFTERS-BROKEN HALLELUJAH
MERCY ME-YOU ARE I AM

• Standing for my marriage   1 year 27 weeks ago

MY HUSBAND AND I SEPARATED 4YRS AGO: APRIL, 24 2008. I DEDICATED MYSELF TO THE LORD THEN AND HAVE BEEN COMMITED SINCE. GOD REUNITED US AND I BELIEVED MY HUSBAND DID A 180 DEGREE TURN AROUND AS WELL. WE ATTENDED CHURCH FREQUENTLY AND EVEN HAD BIBLE STUDIES. WELL, RECENTLY MY HUSBAND LEFT ME AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT SEEMS HE IS SO MUCH MORE DISTANT THAN BEFORE. BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO CLING ON TO OUR LORDS WORD, AND FIGHT FOR MY HUSBAND. REMEMBER EPHESIANS 6:10-18! THE ENEMY AIMS AT OUR MARRIAGES TO TRY TO BREAK OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST! DO NOT GIVE UP...I WONT IF GOD WONT! FELISA

• A great job opportunity   1 year 27 weeks ago

As a follow up, the Lord did answer my prayers. I got the job and my income will be even higher than what they quoted me initially. So far things are working out great. Just need prayers that the lord helps to fund this move. I am selling a number of things to hopefully aid us in this journey. Amen, for Gods amazing grace!!

• Strength in thought,soul and spirit and body to live in faith   1 year 27 weeks ago

As I sit here and read this my heart breaks for you. Your life is important. Seek God like you did before. He will pull you out of this. He has a purpose for you. I can't sit here and say I know exactly how you feel but I do know how it feels to be at the bottom of the pit feeling hopeless, confused, scared and not knowing which direction to turn. Hang on and don't let go. You will come out of this. Maybe try looking into some support groups or a bible study. What helped me was starting my day with The Lord and ending my day with him. I would just read over and over bible verses on strength, peace, and joy. Dwell on his word. I'm praying for you mama!! He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:29-31 NIV)

• We love your station...   1 year 27 weeks ago

Praying for Frankie Rodriguez passed away... From SETFREEROCKS.com Church
    he is now with the Lord!

• Vote in November   1 year 27 weeks ago

whats the name of the website I can see what all the people running for office stand for?

• Better paying job   1 year 27 weeks ago

I too am an " ex" , God gave me another chance but i had hit a real low before that door opened for me. I pray that your struggle doesn't last as long as mine but if it does just know there is something greater awaiting you.God is Good Paul.

• Finances and School   1 year 27 weeks ago

We have that same prayer request, God is God and your in our prayers

• god heal me please   1 year 27 weeks ago

Keep the focus on God, if you want these things, enough, he'll put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Jesus is your healer! ! Pray! Your in our prayers.

• Barely Hanging On   1 year 27 weeks ago

My wife and i are going thru a similar situation.be strong. If you pray why worry, if you worry why pray,. God is preparing the best job for you. Be ready for your due season.

• Ashamed   1 year 27 weeks ago

I too feel that way, I'm scared for my family because of my actions and that my faith isn't strong enough. But all i can do is tell myself that God is good and he's loving and supporting me. You and your family are in my prayers.

• My job   1 year 27 weeks ago

God is good, and i will pray for you.

• My job   1 year 27 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I am so thankful that I am not alone--God is always with me. What a comfort!

• Funny Stuff We Do To Save Cash When Our Car Breaks!   1 year 27 weeks ago

Had a 62' Comet. Stickshift. Clutch broke but in order to get home my friend tied it together with rubberbands so I could make it home!!

• Please help me stop drinking   1 year 27 weeks ago

Its very important that You know that temptation won't last for ever. As your body gets cleaner and cleaner, you star feeling a natural hi that gives you strength. Just hang in there for a while, resist the enemy and eventually he will go away. It's not fast but is sure. Keep praying don't let go of God's hand.

• Music with a Mission Tour   1 year 27 weeks ago

i wish i could be there, but unfortunately i am going to miss it this time
    the next time i won't miss it for the world!

• Hold my family up in Prayer   1 year 28 weeks ago

Tina, you are in my prayers and the best news is the Lord is looking down on you too! Sometimes it doesn't feel like it but he loves and cares for you more than you could imagine. Suffering reveals what is in our hearts and developed by enduring pressures circumstances and crisis. Our God does provide grace that we will endure and be stronger. Hugs and prayers in Jesus's name.

• Prayer for a dear friend   1 year 28 weeks ago

Amelia, lets lift up your friend Vickie together in prayer. Jesus is our healer and comforter as we both agree... Let us pray then that God will do both according to His perfect will. Giving thanks and praise to the perfect Father in Jesus's precious name we pray.Amen

• Barely Hanging On   1 year 28 weeks ago

I'm praying that God will not just being you a job but will bring you the best job for you. I"m not sure where you live but here in Las Vegas there will be career fair on Oct. 19 at Canyon Ridge Christian Church if you live here you should check it out . Will keep you in my prayers

• We love your station...   1 year 28 weeks ago

The Power and Love of our God is amazing! Thank you all! God Bless Everyone!

• god heal me please   1 year 28 weeks ago

Megan, I know you have desires for a better life for your child and self and just keep faith the Lord wants the same for you. His desire is for you to be content, safe in His care. Reach out to others who understand your illness. Remember Jesus is the Healer who brings comfort even in illness that you can be complete in Him. Do not focus on the illness instead fix your eyes on Jesus. Hugs and prayers in Jesus name.

• Lincoln Brewster Live In Studio On SOS - Listen   1 year 28 weeks ago

Heh heh...I don't know, Brother. I don't have personal contact for him.

But you can check out his website and try to contact him there.

• Need money to pay bills   1 year 28 weeks ago

Give thanks always and pray for what you need. Brother Paul taught us to be content with whatever God provided us... I can testify God is a great provider, no matter how hard it gets in due time (his time) he will send blessings. Hugs and prayers in Jesus' name.

• Prayer   1 year 28 weeks ago

Sharon I feel the pain in your words. I think God wants you to trust Him... God provides for His people through vessels. He wants you to reach out to other Christians... In turn you will find peace comfort and belonging. Will you trust Him today? Hugs and prayers for you in Jesus' name.

• quit smoking   1 year 28 weeks ago

April, life is hard and we all face weakness in our lives. Give it over to God... He is waiting... Tell Him it is you will and desire to have Jesus as your Savior and to be set Free according to His promises. His love is forever without fear! Hugs and prayers going to you in Jesus' name Amen

• Heart Vs. Job Performance   1 year 28 weeks ago

Thank you!!! I work in a Counseling/Welfare setting. Because I did not save and fix my clients I go home at night feeling like I have failed God (usually crying in my car). I now understand it is my Actions, Character, and my Heart that is what is being seen and judged by the most important being in my life...GOD!!!! My prayer is and will always be doing what make him happy and brings him the most Glory...again thanks.