CASTING CROWNS-THRIVE
MATTHEW WEST-SOMETHING TO SAY
BETHEL MUSIC-YOU MAKE ME BRAVE
THIRD DAY-CRY OUT TO JESUS
CHRIS TOMLIN-HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD

• Prayer Request for a friend in the hospital   1 year 28 weeks ago

Prayers are coming from Apple Valley.

• Why Worry About Anything?   1 year 28 weeks ago

Dear JD,
    My wife and I want to become foster parents. I heard you on the radio this afternoon and as you spoke with such passion for fostering, I teared up. We have been discussing fostering since this past new years when we took a trip to Utah. Our friends there are fostering a 2 month old baby boy and a 5 year old girl who were products of drugged out moms. They warmed our hearts. We didnt quite know how to get started until I heard you on the radio. I myself am adopted and know the impact of having christian adoptive parents here in Las Vegas. I am 44 and my wife is 37. We attend canyon ridge. We feel God is putting us in this direction, since He keeps laying a path before us. Please help us get the ball rolling.
    God first and always,
    Brenton and Tonys Grindle

• Why Worry About Anything?   1 year 28 weeks ago

First of all, God is awesome the way he works. My wife and I have been thinking and praying about being foster parents. When I heard you on the radio this afternoon talking about good and bad foster parents, I teared up at work. We have freinds in utah that are foster parents and the kids they have there warmed our hearts. My wife and I have been going to canyon ridge for over two years, it is where we met and got married. we worked with kids ministries for 1 1/2 years. I know we would be great christian foster parents. We are in the process of trying to get all the information we need to get the ball rolling. When I heard you on the radio, you talked with such passion about it. Myself, I am adopted. I know the impact good foster parents can make. I grew up in a christian home here in Las Vegas. We would like to make a difference. Please help us get started.
    God first and always,
    Brenton and Tonya Grindle

• ...out of time   1 year 28 weeks ago

Praying the Lord would bring the help you need. Also that you would find your strength in him,and not to loose hope, but to keep your eyes on him. Jesus says to keep asking and that he never leaves us or forsakes us. Praying for peace, guidance, and for the Lords will to be done. God Bless.

• all alone   1 year 29 weeks ago

You are never alone, God is always with you even when it feels like he isn't. I know this is a tough trial in your life but know that it'll pass. You will find someone who will be with you an will accept you for who you are. Whatever you do don't end anything, God has plans for you wonderful plans that are better than anything you could think of. You are here for a reason. Always know that God loves you. :) <3. I'll pray for you ill keep you in mind and I know that someone wonderful will come into your life. Stay strong and persevere through this okay? May God bless you!!

• My Marriage   1 year 29 weeks ago

Praying for protection for your self and your children. That your chilldren would know they can come to the Lord for peace,protection,and someone to talk to. Also that The Lord would protect your children from passing any abuse on to there children or the next generations.I'm not sure if your husband is saved if not I'm praying for salvation for him.Also that the Lord would bring healing in his mind from past abuse, all that he's been through and seen. That the Lord would provide help for this marriage and answers to make things better in your home. Lastly that the Lord would give you wisdom and strength to make the best decisions on how the Lord would have you handle your marriage and the situation that your in.God Bless, I pray for the Lord to give you peace and comfort.

• rough year   1 year 29 weeks ago

Praying for God to bless you with continued finances to help you.For wisdom, guidance,and direction as you and your fiance come together. Also that the Lord will give you strength and peace through prayer and through the word.

• dirvorce   1 year 29 weeks ago

Cynthia, I am sorry to hear about your parents.. I can only tell you to pray for your mom..One thing is ask God to help you forgive her..I will also be praying for you and your family..

• Pray for my Husband's healing   1 year 30 weeks ago

I'm very sorry to hear of the pain your husband is going through,and the struggles of finding help. I'm praying and asking God for healing, for direction, and answers to help you.

• Guidance   1 year 30 weeks ago

Praying that God would give you peace and comfort through this time. That if his will is for you to continue where your at, that he would give you strength and power to endure.If it's his will for you to move foward that another door would become wide open for you.Praying for his devine guidance in your life, and that you'd find peace and strength in his word and through prayer. God Bless

• Healing   1 year 30 weeks ago

I pray that the lord would bring healing.That you would feel peace and comfort and know that the lord sees your pain and what you are going through.I pray he would bring the right people into your path to help you. And that as your waiting for some pain relief, that you will have the strength to cling even closer to the Lord, knowing he is right there waiting to listen. God Bless

• Nursing school   1 year 30 weeks ago

Praying that the Lord will give you peace on your assignments and any exams. That you will find your strength completly in the Lord, for in him you can do all things.

• I need prayer   1 year 30 weeks ago

Praying that God's provision will come through for you. That He would give you wisdom and descernment, peace and comfort regarding your finances. God Bless

• Dental work   1 year 30 weeks ago

I pray that God would bring the help you need, that hearts would be softened, and those who have the ability to help will reach out to you. Also that the lord would bring healing and healing from any pain.

I went through a similiar situation, I was dealing with physical pain at the time. I had no medcal insurence but was referred to a doctor through a friends friend who knew someone. I made an apt. It was going to cost me $300.00 just for consultation. I thought Lord I dont even have the money to see this dr. A friend blessed me with the money to see the dr. On the day of the apt. The dr. asked me if I had a job or insurence. I said no to both. Praise God the dr. didn't allow me to pay anything. I was able to give my friend back the money for the consultation. I know the Lord sees your situation, and he will come through for you also. God Bless

• Starting over   1 year 30 weeks ago

I pray that Gods will would be done in this situation between you and your fiance. That God would give you peace, comfort and strength to get through this time. Also that the Lord would bless you with good suportive healthy relationships especially through this time.

• all alone   1 year 30 weeks ago

all i have to sya is im praying for you, know that you have yourself to turn too. :) sta strong wake up everyday ith smile and know tha god woulnt have put it in your hands if he didnt think you could handle it.

• Losing Hope! Jesus do you hear me, I need a miracle.   1 year 31 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear how much pressure you are feeling. I will for sure pray for Gods blessings on you and your family and for His provision. Also, I am thinking you need to call Salvation Army or canyonridge church or one of the other churches. They may be able to connect you with resources. Take a breath! God does hear your prayers.

• School Attack Thoughts   1 year 31 weeks ago

These poor families, my heart goes out to them. There is nothing we can say or do to fix this tradigty. It's not like a flood, or their home burning down....they aren't material items. These where these peoples flesh and blood! I pray for their comfort. I am at a loss for words and all I want to do is help and make it better. If there is anything I can do please email me.

• A Live Nativity - Las Vegas   1 year 31 weeks ago

I missed this by one night! I am so sad but hope to be able to find another one around. I am new in the area and just bought a new home in las vegas. So I will be looking for you next year!

• Probability Of Jesus -This Will Blow Your Mind!   1 year 31 weeks ago

Scott.,
    thanks for posting the other odds on probability of Jesus being born. i read further after my initial comment. Wow, i get it not 1 followed by 17 zeros =
    100,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion or 1 to the 17th power and 1,000 = 1 to the 3rd power. Cool . Thank God He gave us to be Sons of God and His blood over comes all the works of the enemy.
    Josh Mcdowell originally also published what you shared in his Books. " Evidence that Demands a Verdict"
    about 30 years ago. This again bro.
    p.s. What are some of your favorite Christian songs?

Hugs to you in Christ...Marco

• Probability Of Jesus -This Will Blow Your Mind!   1 year 31 weeks ago

Amzing 8 major prophecies and 10 to 17th power,,,
    10,000,000,000,000,000,+2 more.
    In the old testament Mephiboseth. Spelled wrong i am sure as in my garage working on my Vette Brakes. He was in the the cripple that was dropping as a baby in a coup take over that killed everyone but him. Hw was the last in the lineage of David that came thru to Joseph to Jesus. If satin could have destroyed him then Jesus never would have been born. Another saved by God as He know what He was doing. God love you. Merry Christmas to you.
    In Christ Marco here. thanks for all your programming efforts by you and staff.......

• single mom with no christmas   1 year 31 weeks ago

Praying for you and asking for the same prayer for myself and my adult daughter. It's funny cause I told my 16 year old daughter and Grands the same thing, that we will put our tree up and have gifts under them when we have the monies. God is good.

• please pray for my son Jeremy   1 year 31 weeks ago

I'm praying for you and I just wanted to share my story with you and pray it is an encouragement during these times. I raised 7 children on my own and all 7 had/have one type or another of mental health issues from bipolar, ADD/ADHD, behavior problems, suicidal idealizations, visual and audio hallucinations, learning disabilities, and the list goes on and on. My son Joshua at the age of 3 was diagnosed mild autistic and began speech therapy and other services asap of us finding out. I too felt so hopeless and didn't have a clue to what I should be doing to help any of them. Well I emerged myself in anything I could to gain knowledge of their challenges and asked every question I could of the doctors.
    Just know God is in control and regardless of what the doctors say God ALWAYS has the last word.
    My son Joshua taught himself to read before even entering grade K, and I am proud to say now even with him as a teen being diagnosed also with having bipolar and being hospitalized a few times in a mental health hospital he is now in his 4th year of college and graduating next year and is also in the air force reserves. You could never begin to believe at one time he couldn't talk and didn't like being around people cause now he never shuts up and is one of the worlds greatest debtor I know. He is going into the field of law.
    Our children just process and do things different so that doesn't mean they aren't "normal".
    Give him to God and just remember God is the author of our lives. Speak life into your sons life, body, mind and spirit daily and thank God for his healing.
    Good luck and should you ever need anyone to talk with I am here for you.
    Much love to you!!

• Peter Furler Talks about "Matter of Faith"   1 year 31 weeks ago

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
    eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage
    one to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

• United Way of Southern Nevada Volunteers Time for Gift Wrapping at Galleria at Sunset, Starts December 14   1 year 31 weeks ago

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this.

And he in fact bought me lunch because I discovered it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank
    YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some
    time to talk about this subject here on your blog.