MATTHEW WEST-DO SOMETHING
THE CITY HARMONIC-MANIFESTO
THE AFTERS-LIGHT UP THE SKY
PHIL WICKHAM-THIS IS AMAZING GRACE
ELLIE HOLCOMB-THE BROKEN BEAUTIFUL

• Starting over   1 year 34 weeks ago

I pray that Gods will would be done in this situation between you and your fiance. That God would give you peace, comfort and strength to get through this time. Also that the Lord would bless you with good suportive healthy relationships especially through this time.

• all alone   1 year 34 weeks ago

all i have to sya is im praying for you, know that you have yourself to turn too. :) sta strong wake up everyday ith smile and know tha god woulnt have put it in your hands if he didnt think you could handle it.

• Losing Hope! Jesus do you hear me, I need a miracle.   1 year 34 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear how much pressure you are feeling. I will for sure pray for Gods blessings on you and your family and for His provision. Also, I am thinking you need to call Salvation Army or canyonridge church or one of the other churches. They may be able to connect you with resources. Take a breath! God does hear your prayers.

• School Attack Thoughts   1 year 35 weeks ago

These poor families, my heart goes out to them. There is nothing we can say or do to fix this tradigty. It's not like a flood, or their home burning down....they aren't material items. These where these peoples flesh and blood! I pray for their comfort. I am at a loss for words and all I want to do is help and make it better. If there is anything I can do please email me.

• A Live Nativity - Las Vegas   1 year 35 weeks ago

I missed this by one night! I am so sad but hope to be able to find another one around. I am new in the area and just bought a new home in las vegas. So I will be looking for you next year!

• Probability Of Jesus -This Will Blow Your Mind!   1 year 35 weeks ago

Scott.,
    thanks for posting the other odds on probability of Jesus being born. i read further after my initial comment. Wow, i get it not 1 followed by 17 zeros =
    100,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion or 1 to the 17th power and 1,000 = 1 to the 3rd power. Cool . Thank God He gave us to be Sons of God and His blood over comes all the works of the enemy.
    Josh Mcdowell originally also published what you shared in his Books. " Evidence that Demands a Verdict"
    about 30 years ago. This again bro.
    p.s. What are some of your favorite Christian songs?

Hugs to you in Christ...Marco

• Probability Of Jesus -This Will Blow Your Mind!   1 year 35 weeks ago

Amzing 8 major prophecies and 10 to 17th power,,,
    10,000,000,000,000,000,+2 more.
    In the old testament Mephiboseth. Spelled wrong i am sure as in my garage working on my Vette Brakes. He was in the the cripple that was dropping as a baby in a coup take over that killed everyone but him. Hw was the last in the lineage of David that came thru to Joseph to Jesus. If satin could have destroyed him then Jesus never would have been born. Another saved by God as He know what He was doing. God love you. Merry Christmas to you.
    In Christ Marco here. thanks for all your programming efforts by you and staff.......

• single mom with no christmas   1 year 35 weeks ago

Praying for you and asking for the same prayer for myself and my adult daughter. It's funny cause I told my 16 year old daughter and Grands the same thing, that we will put our tree up and have gifts under them when we have the monies. God is good.

• please pray for my son Jeremy   1 year 35 weeks ago

I'm praying for you and I just wanted to share my story with you and pray it is an encouragement during these times. I raised 7 children on my own and all 7 had/have one type or another of mental health issues from bipolar, ADD/ADHD, behavior problems, suicidal idealizations, visual and audio hallucinations, learning disabilities, and the list goes on and on. My son Joshua at the age of 3 was diagnosed mild autistic and began speech therapy and other services asap of us finding out. I too felt so hopeless and didn't have a clue to what I should be doing to help any of them. Well I emerged myself in anything I could to gain knowledge of their challenges and asked every question I could of the doctors.
    Just know God is in control and regardless of what the doctors say God ALWAYS has the last word.
    My son Joshua taught himself to read before even entering grade K, and I am proud to say now even with him as a teen being diagnosed also with having bipolar and being hospitalized a few times in a mental health hospital he is now in his 4th year of college and graduating next year and is also in the air force reserves. You could never begin to believe at one time he couldn't talk and didn't like being around people cause now he never shuts up and is one of the worlds greatest debtor I know. He is going into the field of law.
    Our children just process and do things different so that doesn't mean they aren't "normal".
    Give him to God and just remember God is the author of our lives. Speak life into your sons life, body, mind and spirit daily and thank God for his healing.
    Good luck and should you ever need anyone to talk with I am here for you.
    Much love to you!!

• Peter Furler Talks about "Matter of Faith"   1 year 35 weeks ago

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
    eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage
    one to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

• United Way of Southern Nevada Volunteers Time for Gift Wrapping at Galleria at Sunset, Starts December 14   1 year 35 weeks ago

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this.

And he in fact bought me lunch because I discovered it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank
    YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some
    time to talk about this subject here on your blog.

• Support Family   1 year 35 weeks ago

In Jesus name I pray for Aaron God that you can please provide a job for him and his family bless this man of God Lord that keeps faith in you Jesus and that you hear his prayers and provide him with a great rewarding job with benefits of health care and bonuses, in Jesus name Amen.

• Prayer needed   1 year 35 weeks ago

God bless you and know that God is with you that when you turn around and see one set of foot steps know that it is GOD CARRYING YOU!!

• Prayer for speedy recovery   1 year 35 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your prayer; it truly touched me. My recovery was much better than expected. You and your kids are in my prayers as I completely understand where you are coming from. The grace of God keeps us on our feet. Stay strong, things will get better and you will continue to get stronger.

God Bless!

• "Something Beautiful" Echo Missoula Christmas Eve Service   1 year 35 weeks ago

Also, Derek B is an organizer. That just didn't get put in.

• single mom with no christmas   1 year 35 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your prayers and invitation but unfortunately, I don't have a reliable car to get there and we live in the High Desert(victorville/adelanto)area. Thank you again for you prayers.

Desiree/Mikalah

• single mom with no christmas   1 year 36 weeks ago

I will continue to pray for you Desiree and Mikalah. You have a special little girl her heart is full with Jesus. Can I invite you to a Christmas dinner we are having through our WonderWomen Ministries. We are FB look us up and In Box for the directions. We meet in each others homes with dinner, prayer, worship, teaching, and women being healed. If you feel comfortable you can call me Terry Platt 245-7650 or my friend Richelle Shelter 409-3330. We are also on FB. God Will Bless You.

• Help   1 year 36 weeks ago

Just don't worry about give all your hurts and fears to God. I know it may seem hard right now and nothing is clear but He has a plan for you. This is part of it you just have to trust Him in what he is doing, remember Jeremiah 29:11. For I have plans for you declares The Lord plans for prosperity and not for destruction, plans to give you hope in the future.
    I will also pray for you if you are having any trouble in school. God is there for you, he has not forgotten about you and he does love and care for you.

• Regret   1 year 36 weeks ago

Father, I lift this person up as they have voiced their regret for their actions. I pray that you will give them the strength they need to cope with the consequences of their actions. We know you are a God of grace and mercy. I pray that your will be done and that this student may be an example of Christ as they accept your will. Thank you for their willingness and boldness to share their mistake so others may learn from them. And thank you for your love of us all, to see us through every mistake we make. May you be glorified in all that happens in this situation and in everything. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

• Kicks for Christ   1 year 37 weeks ago

I am intersted in this event. Is it a one time thing or will it be a series of classes. And what is the cost. I am a single mom of two and cant afford a lot at this time.

gessica

• Fighting for foster son   1 year 37 weeks ago

anything you do for one of God's precious gifts his children IS the right thing. I grew up in foster care and to have a secure family who loved me even though I was custody of the state knowing I would not be moved from home to home, made me feel safe. God will make everything go smoothly when it is meant to be as well as put a treasure in Heaven when you get there.

• PLEASE HELP US GOD   1 year 37 weeks ago

well i'm here at school listening to you guys and i love the inspiration you guys give me to get through the good and bad, the positive and the negative times here at cheyenne high school.
    thanks
    Aaron Forgey

• Charity Dinner at Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina   1 year 37 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Christian Radio. Regards

• prayer   1 year 37 weeks ago

God bless you Martha for what you are doing so unselfishly for this little boy..I'm praying for you, your family,David and his mother right now..never be discouraged...God will work through this situation and there will be a blessing...forgive his mother in your heart and continue to pray for her. Ask God to put someone in her path who can show her how she can come to know Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior through Salvation. Keep praying like crazy!! Wendy

• Please announce on SOS   1 year 37 weeks ago

Hi Steven,
    I will pray for you and although it is difficult sometimes, just remember that you are a beautiful child of God's. He loves you more than you could ever imagine so just keep your eyes focused on Him and you will find the strength to get through your challenges.
    God bless and merry Christmas.