• Has my God given up on me?   1 year 27 weeks ago

My prayers are with you and your family. God never gives up on His children. no matter how long it may take our Lord will always answer our prayers. I know how scary and difficult these times are and how there are times when we feel like our Lord has turned a blind eye on us. But He never does. I promise you He won't let you fall without picking you up. He won't push you to the end and leave you hanging. He has your best interest at heart. Just keep looking up, remember that He loves you and your family more than anyone can ever imagine. I pray everything gets better soon. God bless you.

• Brain surgery on toddler   1 year 27 weeks ago

My prayers are with baby Ember. Good will be with her and her parents thru it all.

• Standing for my marriage   1 year 27 weeks ago

Dear Father, i ask that you give this lady the desires of her heart, and heal her marriage, I ask that you speak to her husband heart and draw my brother and sister together again In Jesus name amen

• New faith   1 year 27 weeks ago

Appointment to hear the word of God? Jesus told his disciples, a student is not greater than his teacher. A pastor is only a guide, like Phillip was a guide to the Ethiopian man in the chariot in Acts. You pray that the holy spirit teaches them. The word of God is sweeter when it comes from Him not a man. Jesus walked with His disciples, but did not reveal everything about the kingdom or himself until the last days. When some had a question on scripture, Jesus asked that person how he interprets the scripture. Prayer is not a one way street, but communion through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Jesus told us, to ask the father anything in His name. So pray that the word comes from God not by sitting through a service every Sunday. God bless the messenger(pastors), for bringin the good news. But let the Father make growth. Like Paul said, he who plants an he who waters is one, but growth comes from God.

• Has my God given up on me?   1 year 27 weeks ago

You are asking God to do his will? Many Christians think that having good fortune is of God. Then when it collapses, God doesn't hear or God has forsaken them. The thorns of the world has choked most of us. We have forgotten what Jesus said, "follow me". Not, go do your own thing, then follow me. There's a whole lot of preaching about Jesus, but not a whole lot of what it means to follow Jesus. The son of man suffered, his disciples were told the same about each one that followed Him. I have been in financial disaster two months ago. I too thought the lord God stopped loving me. I was angry at God. Yet, I continued to go to Him. I prayed, why do the ones that love you suffer like this. Why let me go through this financial disaster. I don't worship money but I need it. No matter how angry I became, I came to Him. I wanted to blame God for not helping me. Same with Jesus, his son, prayed to have this cup be removed. Jesus knew the suffering he must endure. Even Jesus prayed if the Father had forsaken Him. So, how about God's will you prayed about? Has He heard and you aren't ready to love Him. Peter denied Jesus 3 times, and three times Jesus asked Peter if he loved Him(Jesus). Christians, believers, followers, disciples will suffer. Don't loose your faith because you can't pay your bills. I warn you, you will hate God. You will suffer! You can't serve two masters. If you haven't heard this boldness before, then it's time to leave your specific place of worship and let God be your teacher, your friend, your only salvation. I will pray for you, that the Holy Spirit guides you.

• Ever Been Called "Fat?" - Amy Talks About It - Listen   1 year 28 weeks ago

I am 52 years old I was 40 years old when I left a treatment center for women with eating disorders. I was raised around people who were always very critical about over weight people. I was scared to death about becoming over weight . A friend of mine made a comment to me that I was getting a little pudgy. I panicked. Went on a crash diet Diet pills. Purging. Then just quit eating Needles to say. I began lying to everyone about my eating habits. I withdrew from family and friends. Was considering suicide. It was a horrible time in my life. I have been set free from that fear with much prayer and counsel. The thing I learned out of this was that God made me the way he wanted me to be. He loves me for who I am not for how much I weigh. I believe that we need to change our way of looking at people and see them through Gods eyes. Also. There is a big difference between being physically fit and being thin.. We all have different body shapes. Thin is not always healthy... Thanks

• Lincoln Brewster Live In Studio On SOS - Listen   1 year 28 weeks ago

Hey Gary,

Is there any way you can get through to Lincoln and reach him and somehow convince him to write and record more songs?

• My Dad   1 year 28 weeks ago

Krista,
    I lifted your dad in prayer this AM. I can personally relate to where your father is, have walked in his pain. I had major back surgery two years ago, after years of pain and sleepless nights. I was loosing the use of my legs. I tell you this to encourage you, Our God is the mighty physician and He loves us so very much, I am now able to play with my almost three yr old grand-baby.

Gods Blessings and healing to your Dad.

• Prayer   1 year 28 weeks ago

I can not begin to know what you are going through; but I know we serve a BIG God who loves with an everlasting Love. He loves you and only wants good things for His children. Go to FB and look at Wonder Women Ministries we meet the 1st & 3rd Sat. Women empowering Women. Know you were created to love.

• Pray for Strength   1 year 28 weeks ago

Thank you for the encouraging words It means so much to know that I am not alone. Divorce is so hard. But its so true what you said find strength in Jesus. Now I am starting to see more and more I am truly nothing without Him. Thank you for your prayers it means so much.

God Bless, Dorothy

• Found out Horrible news   1 year 28 weeks ago

You must stay in prayer. I know it's hard, and I know it hurts. None of it is your fault, it has to do with his lack of peace his lack of self-worth. Me and my husband have been together 11yrs and married for almost 4 there have been a cpl of infidelities but I chose to stand by him and trust God. Its been hard, but above all its made me stronger getting thru it. I now talk about it openly because for so long I felt ashamed and God had to show me I have nothing to be ashamed of, I did nothing wrong. If you do stay you have to stay because you want to not because of your daughter or out of fear any reason besides because you want to will not end in peace. And in order for you to have peace you need to forgive yourself and remember you did nothing wrong, then forgive him the same way Jesus forgave you when he died on the cross. Stand on Proverbs 3:5-6

• SINSATIONS THE STAGE PLAY   1 year 28 weeks ago

This was one of the best shows ever. I would go to see it again. Hats off to the writer producer Troy Buckner. Excellent job.

• Need money to pay bills   1 year 28 weeks ago

Dear Jesus,

Walk with this couple, through their income struggles. Give them what they need Lord. Also, thank you for giving them each other to lean on and to love. Please nourish their bodies with food, keep the roof over their heads and continue to shower them with love and peace. All of this we ask in your precious name, Jesus. Amen.

• quit smoking   1 year 28 weeks ago

April, Suffering from addiction has a horrible grip on your life. Whenever you think you cannot quit...say these words: "I can't, but God can!" Ask him to give you the strength to become the person he created you to be. His spirit lives within you and can accomplish so much more than you are able on your own. You will succeed!!! Becky

• Pray for Strength   1 year 28 weeks ago

Dorothy, Do not give up. No matter how alone you feel, GOD IS WITH YOU. He is your strength, your guidance and your comfort. Keep crying out to him to help you and sustain you and He will in His timing. I too am divorced and it has been the worst thing in my life and for a very long time I felt so very alone. But I see now that God was with me and I am a stronger person for what I have suffered. Remember, your time on this earth is but an instant, and eternity with God is forever. Ask God to show you how to live your life for His glory and to become the cherished person He created you to be. Hang in there. I am praying for you!! Becky

• prayer for a young man waiting for a liver transplant   1 year 28 weeks ago

Thank you all for your prayers for Brock and his family. He went home to be with the Lord yesterday, one week after his 21st birthday. He never received a liver. I believe he was a wise old soul even in his youth. He was so greatly loved by his mother Lori. Please, pray for her. I know her heart is broken. Thank you all.

• Abandoned again   1 year 28 weeks ago

Thank you for your Wise words of encouragement.
    JESUS Bless you~*

• pray for Austin Ervin and his family   1 year 28 weeks ago

I don't see any dates, is it an old post?!
    I hope everything went well!

• FREE MUSIC RIGHT NOW FROM JADON LAVIK!!! Download it here!   1 year 29 weeks ago

Loved Jadon's "Doxology." He has put out a video with one song everyday this week.

• Abandoned again   1 year 29 weeks ago

Remember the devil is out there and in any way or shape he will try to destroy what GOD has created. He created your Marriage and by staying with your husband you have triumph against the devil.

You do have an option of what to do, but remember forgiveness is great.

Put your eyes in the Lord, he will guide you and only he can really answer you. Follow GOD he will give you the guidance you need.

• Found out Horrible news   1 year 29 weeks ago

I understand your pain, your family will be in my prayers.

Remember God gives us only what we can handle. When you feel you are alone and you can't go on anymore remember you are in his hands. He is with you every step of the way.

By staying with your husband you have to not throw anything in his face, you forgive and move on. What has happen remains in the past, you work on things and let the past stay in the past. Don't say you are only doing it for your baby's sake, you are doing it for you and for your husband as well. Do not tell him, you are staying just for the baby.

I am still getting over my own pain, and well it takes time, but if you keep bringing it up he will get fed up with it and start ignoring it and all you going to do is keep hurting yourself.

• The Extreme Tour 2012   1 year 29 weeks ago

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people for this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

• PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP ME!   1 year 29 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. I know it's going to take time. God can change anyone, and do anything, my faith is strong but emotionally I hope I can hold on. I really want things to get better my husband and I have the whole rest of our lives to go through struggles, so I'll be praying that we can get past this and focus on our many years to come and what we can do for each other to make those years better for our family. Thank you again!

• Salvation   1 year 29 weeks ago

Thank you SOS for always lifting me up with your songs

• PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP ME!   1 year 29 weeks ago

Always remember that God is bigger than anything your husband has done or may be doing. Keep YOUR focus on God and not on what might be happening. Your job is only to trust and obey. Let God do the work in your husband. Pray and know that God is in charge. He will supply everything you need to endure this situation. I know, I have been in your shoes in losing a marriage. God Bless you!