BRANDON HEATH-JESUS IN DISGUISE
MICHAEL W SMITH-COME TO THE CROSS
JONNY DIAZ-THANK GOD I GOT HER
CASTING CROWNS-COURAGEOUS
CROWDER-I AM

• PRAYERS NEEDED   1 year 30 weeks ago

I am a part of a group called Team in Training and we raise money and compete in marathons benefiting the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. Contact your local branch and they will get you in touch with the services office. We raise money so the family and patient can have a chance. There are funds available. I will say a prayer and place his name on my race shirt for the Portland marathon if you wish. All my love and prayers!

• stuggling with alcohol   1 year 30 weeks ago

Praying for you Danny! Given time sobriety will be the habit and it is so worth the effort. I'm 4 years now and can't imagine going back. God bless you in your effort to stay sober-hope you have a church home and are keeping in the Word. It is vital to stay strong in the Lord, I recommend the daily devotional Jesus calling - the app or book both phenomenal! God bless you!!

• Granddaughter   1 year 30 weeks ago

Thank you for your faithfulness and courage to stand in the gap for my granddaughter. I too will stand with you God is bringing you and your family together through you.

• My son needs employment, preferably full time   1 year 31 weeks ago

Thank you for praying for us. Praise Jesus!!! My son has been hired by the local school district as a bus driver and is currently in training. Please continue to pray for him for healing from flu-like symptoms. He is tough and trying to do what he needs to do for this new job inspite of being sick. God is his strength even though he doesn't realize it!!!

Also, pray for life issues and realities my grandson, Shadeau, is facing and struggling to deal with.

Thank you for your continued prayer.
    Love in Christ

• Granddaughter   1 year 31 weeks ago

I prayed for your granddaughter...i love you and your family..please pray for me that god will join me and my family back together

• daughter, mental illness, salvation   1 year 31 weeks ago

Dear Mom,

I have adult children also who have fallen away. They are struggling but I am hopeful. There is an awesome book out there called "The Power of Praying for your Adult Children" by Stormi Omartin. God has given her the perfect words to pray for our adult children. I thank God for the wisdom he has given her and I try to pray one of those prayers every day. I pray that it will bless you like it has blessed me.
    God Bless you and your daughter.

• My wife and I are seperated   1 year 31 weeks ago

Thank you.

• please help me   1 year 31 weeks ago

:-)I hope so

• My wife and I are seperated   1 year 31 weeks ago

My husband and i will pray for your marriage, my parents are going through the same thing!:( but may his perfect will be done in your marriage:) God Bless You

• My dad   1 year 31 weeks ago

Hello, my dad and mom divorced when i was 4 years old and re-married when i was 8 years old, she was the meanest step mom ever! She use to hit us and everything, but God heard our prayers and they are no longer together, but just try your best to be the best son or daughter. God is always there!:) maybe soon she will realize that shes hurting your feeling! Keep praying, ill pray for you as well:) and smile God loves you

• I ask for your prayers   1 year 31 weeks ago

I prayed God to send His ministering angels and waring angels on your behalf. To fill you with joy and you will sing and dance before Him like David danced. Dance the enemy is below your feet. Read Psalm 99

• please help me   1 year 31 weeks ago

Someone will come along and grant you friendship

• PRAYERS NEEDED   1 year 31 weeks ago

I prayed for the baby and i believe god will heal i love when the spirit rushes over me when i pray

• 10% Chance a baby will live   1 year 31 weeks ago

I love you Jessica i prayed for your baby..i believe she will make it healthy into the world.because god says if you ask anything in my name i will do and i asked that she be born healthy :-)

• Dead Sea Scrolls on Display in the USA!   1 year 31 weeks ago

The showcase has been ongoing for 3 months in Fort Worth alone? I wonder how long will this event last. This indeed is a chance of a lifetime, especially for history enthusiasts. But it would still make a huge difference if you go and visit Israel - the Holy Land.

• Joe   1 year 31 weeks ago

Hi, I just want Joe to know that he is not alone. I am a 24 year old girl who was born HIV positive and I have also had substance abuse issues in the past. By the grace of GOD I am clean/sober. September 29th will mark 2 years clean. I also struggle with dealing with the fact that I am HIV positive, and I've had my whole life to come to terms with it. Please let him know that what he is feeling is normal for folks like us. Take care. God be with you. PS: If he wants, this is my email. indiechic702@aol.com. We can still remain anonymous, but this is if he'd like to talk to someone who knows what it's like. (or he can friend me on facebook.) God bless.

• 27th Anniversary Race for Life 5K Run / 1 Mile Walk Fundraiser   1 year 31 weeks ago

God has an awesome morning planned for all who attend! Our family is so excited to be with all the churches and hear great live music and the food trucks... all the really cool games and raffles.. millions of dollars well spent at our new Sunset Park. Beautiful!

• Job   1 year 31 weeks ago

Never be afraid to unknown future to a known GOD.

• Perimenopause is making me crazy!!   1 year 32 weeks ago

Sorry you are feeling frustrated and fearful, I understand.

• Wisdom, Agape Love and The holy spirits eyes   1 year 34 weeks ago

Hi Shelly, I pray for you to find that time and desire to have a closer relationship with God. I know how you feel when you say you feel insecure - we all feel that way sometimes, and some of us feel it MOST of the time!! :) You're not alone, and it feels good for me to type that because I often feel like it's just me! I'm a teacher and struggling with the usual doubts and fears revolving around the start of another school year. May God bless you (and me) with His presence and His hand in your life.

In Him,
    Suzanne

• loving jesus   1 year 34 weeks ago

I will sure pray for you during this hard time. Not sure the nature of your troubles now, but will pray a general prayer for peace, joy, and the ability to see God's hand in your life, even through the tough times. Loving you...

• Surviving Nursing School   1 year 34 weeks ago

Update: I only prayed for an exam grade of at least 80% on one of the courses I was close to failing BUT God intervened exceedingly and gave me a 99% on it!!! Thank you so much Lord, you are beyond great and truly, all things are possible if we trust in His word!

• For a job and to have the courage to bring my roommate to Christ   1 year 34 weeks ago

If you are in Las vegas, Nv apply at the Good Will on Tropicana and Pecos. We have a career connections that will help you find a job, build you a resume, give you bus passes or gas cards, and other stuff to help you.

• daughter just bit by rattlesnake   1 year 34 weeks ago

I'm praying that you can forgive the rattlesnake and that antivenom will be obtained.

• My finances and life choices   1 year 34 weeks ago

thank you so much Monica for your words of encouragement i know God will come through for me sometimes my faith is not so strong and it because i get discouraged and i know that's just the enemy i know i have something to do for God I have a couple of things that a fear and its holding me back from my destiny and i just wanna move on so i pray in Jesus name my father up above that i will not fail sometimes i don't know what to do and sometimes i just feel stuck but like you said God knows our every need and it will come in God perfect timing God bless u Monica and thank you again please continue to pray for me.