• My Marriage   1 year 50 weeks ago

Praying for protection for your self and your children. That your chilldren would know they can come to the Lord for peace,protection,and someone to talk to. Also that The Lord would protect your children from passing any abuse on to there children or the next generations.I'm not sure if your husband is saved if not I'm praying for salvation for him.Also that the Lord would bring healing in his mind from past abuse, all that he's been through and seen. That the Lord would provide help for this marriage and answers to make things better in your home. Lastly that the Lord would give you wisdom and strength to make the best decisions on how the Lord would have you handle your marriage and the situation that your in.God Bless, I pray for the Lord to give you peace and comfort.

• rough year   1 year 50 weeks ago

Praying for God to bless you with continued finances to help you.For wisdom, guidance,and direction as you and your fiance come together. Also that the Lord will give you strength and peace through prayer and through the word.

• dirvorce   1 year 50 weeks ago

Cynthia, I am sorry to hear about your parents.. I can only tell you to pray for your mom..One thing is ask God to help you forgive her..I will also be praying for you and your family..

• Pray for my Husband's healing   1 year 51 weeks ago

I'm very sorry to hear of the pain your husband is going through,and the struggles of finding help. I'm praying and asking God for healing, for direction, and answers to help you.

• Guidance   1 year 51 weeks ago

Praying that God would give you peace and comfort through this time. That if his will is for you to continue where your at, that he would give you strength and power to endure.If it's his will for you to move foward that another door would become wide open for you.Praying for his devine guidance in your life, and that you'd find peace and strength in his word and through prayer. God Bless

• Healing   1 year 51 weeks ago

I pray that the lord would bring healing.That you would feel peace and comfort and know that the lord sees your pain and what you are going through.I pray he would bring the right people into your path to help you. And that as your waiting for some pain relief, that you will have the strength to cling even closer to the Lord, knowing he is right there waiting to listen. God Bless

• Nursing school   1 year 51 weeks ago

Praying that the Lord will give you peace on your assignments and any exams. That you will find your strength completly in the Lord, for in him you can do all things.

• I need prayer   1 year 51 weeks ago

Praying that God's provision will come through for you. That He would give you wisdom and descernment, peace and comfort regarding your finances. God Bless

• Dental work   1 year 52 weeks ago

I pray that God would bring the help you need, that hearts would be softened, and those who have the ability to help will reach out to you. Also that the lord would bring healing and healing from any pain.

I went through a similiar situation, I was dealing with physical pain at the time. I had no medcal insurence but was referred to a doctor through a friends friend who knew someone. I made an apt. It was going to cost me $300.00 just for consultation. I thought Lord I dont even have the money to see this dr. A friend blessed me with the money to see the dr. On the day of the apt. The dr. asked me if I had a job or insurence. I said no to both. Praise God the dr. didn't allow me to pay anything. I was able to give my friend back the money for the consultation. I know the Lord sees your situation, and he will come through for you also. God Bless

• Starting over   2 years 3 hours ago

I pray that Gods will would be done in this situation between you and your fiance. That God would give you peace, comfort and strength to get through this time. Also that the Lord would bless you with good suportive healthy relationships especially through this time.

• all alone   2 years 10 hours ago

all i have to sya is im praying for you, know that you have yourself to turn too. :) sta strong wake up everyday ith smile and know tha god woulnt have put it in your hands if he didnt think you could handle it.

• Losing Hope! Jesus do you hear me, I need a miracle.   2 years 1 day ago

I am so sorry to hear how much pressure you are feeling. I will for sure pray for Gods blessings on you and your family and for His provision. Also, I am thinking you need to call Salvation Army or canyonridge church or one of the other churches. They may be able to connect you with resources. Take a breath! God does hear your prayers.

• School Attack Thoughts   2 years 4 days ago

These poor families, my heart goes out to them. There is nothing we can say or do to fix this tradigty. It's not like a flood, or their home burning down....they aren't material items. These where these peoples flesh and blood! I pray for their comfort. I am at a loss for words and all I want to do is help and make it better. If there is anything I can do please email me.

• A Live Nativity - Las Vegas   2 years 4 days ago

I missed this by one night! I am so sad but hope to be able to find another one around. I am new in the area and just bought a new home in las vegas. So I will be looking for you next year!

• Probability Of Jesus -This Will Blow Your Mind!   2 years 5 days ago

Scott.,
    thanks for posting the other odds on probability of Jesus being born. i read further after my initial comment. Wow, i get it not 1 followed by 17 zeros =
    100,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion or 1 to the 17th power and 1,000 = 1 to the 3rd power. Cool . Thank God He gave us to be Sons of God and His blood over comes all the works of the enemy.
    Josh Mcdowell originally also published what you shared in his Books. " Evidence that Demands a Verdict"
    about 30 years ago. This again bro.
    p.s. What are some of your favorite Christian songs?

Hugs to you in Christ...Marco

• Probability Of Jesus -This Will Blow Your Mind!   2 years 5 days ago

Amzing 8 major prophecies and 10 to 17th power,,,
    10,000,000,000,000,000,+2 more.
    In the old testament Mephiboseth. Spelled wrong i am sure as in my garage working on my Vette Brakes. He was in the the cripple that was dropping as a baby in a coup take over that killed everyone but him. Hw was the last in the lineage of David that came thru to Joseph to Jesus. If satin could have destroyed him then Jesus never would have been born. Another saved by God as He know what He was doing. God love you. Merry Christmas to you.
    In Christ Marco here. thanks for all your programming efforts by you and staff.......

• single mom with no christmas   2 years 6 days ago

Praying for you and asking for the same prayer for myself and my adult daughter. It's funny cause I told my 16 year old daughter and Grands the same thing, that we will put our tree up and have gifts under them when we have the monies. God is good.

• please pray for my son Jeremy   2 years 6 days ago

I'm praying for you and I just wanted to share my story with you and pray it is an encouragement during these times. I raised 7 children on my own and all 7 had/have one type or another of mental health issues from bipolar, ADD/ADHD, behavior problems, suicidal idealizations, visual and audio hallucinations, learning disabilities, and the list goes on and on. My son Joshua at the age of 3 was diagnosed mild autistic and began speech therapy and other services asap of us finding out. I too felt so hopeless and didn't have a clue to what I should be doing to help any of them. Well I emerged myself in anything I could to gain knowledge of their challenges and asked every question I could of the doctors.
    Just know God is in control and regardless of what the doctors say God ALWAYS has the last word.
    My son Joshua taught himself to read before even entering grade K, and I am proud to say now even with him as a teen being diagnosed also with having bipolar and being hospitalized a few times in a mental health hospital he is now in his 4th year of college and graduating next year and is also in the air force reserves. You could never begin to believe at one time he couldn't talk and didn't like being around people cause now he never shuts up and is one of the worlds greatest debtor I know. He is going into the field of law.
    Our children just process and do things different so that doesn't mean they aren't "normal".
    Give him to God and just remember God is the author of our lives. Speak life into your sons life, body, mind and spirit daily and thank God for his healing.
    Good luck and should you ever need anyone to talk with I am here for you.
    Much love to you!!

• Peter Furler Talks about "Matter of Faith"   2 years 6 days ago

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will
    eventually come back at some point. I want to encourage
    one to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

• United Way of Southern Nevada Volunteers Time for Gift Wrapping at Galleria at Sunset, Starts December 14   2 years 1 week ago

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on this.

And he in fact bought me lunch because I discovered it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank
    YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some
    time to talk about this subject here on your blog.

• Support Family   2 years 1 week ago

In Jesus name I pray for Aaron God that you can please provide a job for him and his family bless this man of God Lord that keeps faith in you Jesus and that you hear his prayers and provide him with a great rewarding job with benefits of health care and bonuses, in Jesus name Amen.

• Prayer needed   2 years 1 week ago

God bless you and know that God is with you that when you turn around and see one set of foot steps know that it is GOD CARRYING YOU!!

• Prayer for speedy recovery   2 years 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your prayer; it truly touched me. My recovery was much better than expected. You and your kids are in my prayers as I completely understand where you are coming from. The grace of God keeps us on our feet. Stay strong, things will get better and you will continue to get stronger.

God Bless!

• "Something Beautiful" Echo Missoula Christmas Eve Service   2 years 1 week ago

Also, Derek B is an organizer. That just didn't get put in.

• single mom with no christmas   2 years 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your prayers and invitation but unfortunately, I don't have a reliable car to get there and we live in the High Desert(victorville/adelanto)area. Thank you again for you prayers.

Desiree/Mikalah