• Newly single mom   1 year 51 weeks ago

• please pray for my mom's boyfriend   1 year 51 weeks ago

Praying Michelle!

• Have A Better Marriage - Tracey Smith from Central Christian   1 year 51 weeks ago

Impressive and truly an inspirational marriage counseling from Tracey Smith. My husband is a big fan of Tracey and he loves how Tracey come up a beautiful advice and explanations in every vital issues when it comes in marriage.

• Merry Xmas? Happy Holidays??   1 year 51 weeks ago

I just want to say that for me, starting Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving is ridiculous. Christmas is not here yet! This is November and maybe we could live one day at a time and not look into the future. I have enjoyed your station for many months now and have been moved by the inspirational music that is played. I and many more did not enjoy the holiday without family for many reasons and before we have a chance to reflect and accept Thanksgiving, you are pushing another occasion that might not be as pleasant. Grief work does not end because one day ended. Why not wait for Christmas and let us enjoy each day leading up to it!

• Newly single mom   1 year 51 weeks ago

I'm lifting you and your babies right now. So proud that you took the first steps to get out of a bad situation. I pray for strength and continued courage. I pray that God will surround you with good people to encourage you.
    Bless you and your family during this holiday season.

• Caribou County Proud American Memorial   1 year 51 weeks ago

i was wondering who to get ahold of about getting a name put on the
    veterans stones? do they have to be a veteran? or is current good? My
    son is currently enlisted in the Air force, he graduated may 11 of this
    year in San Antonio at Lackland AFB and is currently in Dover AFB, i
    would love to see his name on the memorial... His Name is Danny Germer,
    please get ahold of my if u have any questions or to let me know if i
    have to do anything else, thanks , Amy Stoddard 221-5918

• Is he too busy for me?   1 year 51 weeks ago

Earlier today I prayed for you. I don't know what your profession is but I was on Touch of Mink website and noted that they are looking for sales representatives for the trade shows, if this interest you please check it out.

Sales Reps needed for Trade Shows

We are currently hiring sales representatives for trade shows. We are a great team and are always looking for positive, high energy people with great interpersonal skills!

Interested? Please call 1-800-547-9164 M-F 8 am - 5 pm (PST), leave a voice mail message outside of office hours, or e-mail Robin at headmink@aol.com

• A Friend   1 year 51 weeks ago

praying!

• Newly single mom   1 year 51 weeks ago

I'm praying for you and your sweet family.

• Is he too busy for me?   1 year 51 weeks ago

I'm praying for you. Having gone through similar situations, I have empathy for where you are at. Praying now.

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 51 weeks ago

Glad you enjoy it! Thanks for the comment!
    -Scott

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 51 weeks ago

I love the music that is played on SOS radio It's all praises to our God and That's what I like to do all the day long.

• Unexpected passing of a teacher   1 year 51 weeks ago

My sons fourth grade teacher passed away during the school year. I understand some if how this feels for the students.
    I will pray for comfort for the students and faculty members.

• Is he too busy for me?   1 year 51 weeks ago

I will pray that things will turn around for you.

• donations and volunteers are needed   2 years 2 days ago

Thank you for your time and GOD BLESS

• The 3rd Annual Advent-Christmas Concert   2 years 5 days ago

I LOVE YOU GOD GOD HAS DONE EVERYTHING FOR ME WHEN I'M DOWN.

• Why Worry About Anything?   2 years 6 days ago

Natalie,

Send me an email jd@sosradio.net What city do you live in?

• Why Worry About Anything?   2 years 6 days ago

Hello JD

my name is Natalie Pena, I was listening to you talk about being a foster parent.

When I was a child I would bug my parents about adoption or becoming a foster parent.

I have always been interested in becoming a foster parent. Now that I am older and able to the desire has not gone away. Last week I was talking to my husband again about it, then yesterday I heard you speaking about fostering.

I have and will continue to pray if its gods will for our lives.Could you please guide me who I would need to speak to?

Thank you so much and god bless!
    Natalie

• Big heavy heart   2 years 6 days ago

Hello Dear Sister-in Christ -

I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful, kind, loving and best friend - your mother.

I smiled through unshed tears reading your tribute to her and her unconditional love she had for you and your siblings.

I remember when we lost my father and the incredible & indescribably pain that comes in waves after wards. Breathing was all I could do. Please allow your spiritual family to lift you up in prayer as you cling onto our dear Savior. the pain will lessens a little everyday.

Soon, slowly & softly the memories will strengthen. And with your tears will come healing.

God Bless you dear sister

• Gods Devine Touch   2 years 6 days ago

Hello my dear Brother - in Christ,

I'm praying along side of you and your girlfriend that you would be renewed and refreshed in your walk with Him by the power of the Holy Spirit. What a wonderful desire and request you bring to the throne of our heavenly Father.

Lord Jesus Derrick is going threw a legal problem that need your wisdom and touch. We thank you for Your leading and touch that you promise to your children as Derrick trusts in You for the outcome. Amen

Be encouraged Derrick! God Bless you

• custody suit   2 years 6 days ago

Dear Daughter of our Lord Jesus Christ-

He has heard your prayers and keeps your precious tears in bottle.

I will be among many of our brothers & sisters in Christ to life you up in prayer that you may recieve the desires of your heart.

Be encouraged that you are loved without conditions or limits by your spiritual family.

• Husband and Father Passed Away 1 Year Ago Today   2 years 6 days ago

My dear sister-in-Christ -

Your husband sounds like he was a most wonderful husband and father to envolk such a prayer.

I am so sorry for your sorrow and will be praying that as your family carries on one day at a time that you will fell & know His presence and wisdom in a great way.

God's richest blessing through the tears

• custody suit   2 years 1 week ago

HI Annie,

I prayed for you that you'll get the custody over your children. I may not have gone through the same situation, but from my experience, God can turn bad things into good. You may go through a difficult time right now, but be patient and faithful coz God will bless you with things far better than you have wished for yourself.

Did I not tell you that if you believed, you will see the glory of God - John 11:40

• custody suit   2 years 1 week ago

I am going to keep you in my prayers sister, for I know that kind of situation, my court date is 12/4/12 and we were just there on 3/15/12 but my ex-hate tours me does not stop from trying to take my 8 year old son from me even when he knows how close we are to each other and it will hurt him a lot if he gets him. But we need to hold on to God's promises sister that He will never leaves nor forsake us. Jeremiah 29:11 His got the perfect plan for you and your boys plans to prosper you and not to harm you or them some for my son and I, plans for a better future and we could even imagine. I know that our human part gets us to fear, but Jesus left us with His helper the Awesome! Holy Spirit that is more powerful than the fears satan brings into our lives, I know when I put on the DC's I been bless with and Praise! Him! with all my heart His power is right there with me and nothing can touch me. So remember He is faithful even when we are not, He loves you and your boys way more than you and I could ever love Him.
    God Bless you, sis with His love, Helen :)

• custody suit   2 years 1 week ago

God Bless you, sis with His love, Helen :)