• single mom with no christmas   2 years 1 week ago

I will continue to pray for you Desiree and Mikalah. You have a special little girl her heart is full with Jesus. Can I invite you to a Christmas dinner we are having through our WonderWomen Ministries. We are FB look us up and In Box for the directions. We meet in each others homes with dinner, prayer, worship, teaching, and women being healed. If you feel comfortable you can call me Terry Platt 245-7650 or my friend Richelle Shelter 409-3330. We are also on FB. God Will Bless You.

• Help   2 years 1 week ago

Just don't worry about give all your hurts and fears to God. I know it may seem hard right now and nothing is clear but He has a plan for you. This is part of it you just have to trust Him in what he is doing, remember Jeremiah 29:11. For I have plans for you declares The Lord plans for prosperity and not for destruction, plans to give you hope in the future.
    I will also pray for you if you are having any trouble in school. God is there for you, he has not forgotten about you and he does love and care for you.

• Regret   2 years 2 weeks ago

Father, I lift this person up as they have voiced their regret for their actions. I pray that you will give them the strength they need to cope with the consequences of their actions. We know you are a God of grace and mercy. I pray that your will be done and that this student may be an example of Christ as they accept your will. Thank you for their willingness and boldness to share their mistake so others may learn from them. And thank you for your love of us all, to see us through every mistake we make. May you be glorified in all that happens in this situation and in everything. In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.

• Kicks for Christ   2 years 2 weeks ago

I am intersted in this event. Is it a one time thing or will it be a series of classes. And what is the cost. I am a single mom of two and cant afford a lot at this time.

gessica

• Fighting for foster son   2 years 2 weeks ago

anything you do for one of God's precious gifts his children IS the right thing. I grew up in foster care and to have a secure family who loved me even though I was custody of the state knowing I would not be moved from home to home, made me feel safe. God will make everything go smoothly when it is meant to be as well as put a treasure in Heaven when you get there.

• PLEASE HELP US GOD   2 years 2 weeks ago

well i'm here at school listening to you guys and i love the inspiration you guys give me to get through the good and bad, the positive and the negative times here at cheyenne high school.
    thanks
    Aaron Forgey

• Charity Dinner at Bratalian Neapolitan Cantina   2 years 2 weeks ago

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Christian Radio. Regards

• prayer   2 years 3 weeks ago

God bless you Martha for what you are doing so unselfishly for this little boy..I'm praying for you, your family,David and his mother right now..never be discouraged...God will work through this situation and there will be a blessing...forgive his mother in your heart and continue to pray for her. Ask God to put someone in her path who can show her how she can come to know Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior through Salvation. Keep praying like crazy!! Wendy

• Please announce on SOS   2 years 3 weeks ago

Hi Steven,
    I will pray for you and although it is difficult sometimes, just remember that you are a beautiful child of God's. He loves you more than you could ever imagine so just keep your eyes focused on Him and you will find the strength to get through your challenges.
    God bless and merry Christmas.

• Newly single mom   2 years 3 weeks ago

• please pray for my mom's boyfriend   2 years 3 weeks ago

Praying Michelle!

• Have A Better Marriage - Tracey Smith from Central Christian   2 years 3 weeks ago

Impressive and truly an inspirational marriage counseling from Tracey Smith. My husband is a big fan of Tracey and he loves how Tracey come up a beautiful advice and explanations in every vital issues when it comes in marriage.

• Merry Xmas? Happy Holidays??   2 years 3 weeks ago

I just want to say that for me, starting Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving is ridiculous. Christmas is not here yet! This is November and maybe we could live one day at a time and not look into the future. I have enjoyed your station for many months now and have been moved by the inspirational music that is played. I and many more did not enjoy the holiday without family for many reasons and before we have a chance to reflect and accept Thanksgiving, you are pushing another occasion that might not be as pleasant. Grief work does not end because one day ended. Why not wait for Christmas and let us enjoy each day leading up to it!

• Newly single mom   2 years 3 weeks ago

I'm lifting you and your babies right now. So proud that you took the first steps to get out of a bad situation. I pray for strength and continued courage. I pray that God will surround you with good people to encourage you.
    Bless you and your family during this holiday season.

• Caribou County Proud American Memorial   2 years 3 weeks ago

i was wondering who to get ahold of about getting a name put on the
    veterans stones? do they have to be a veteran? or is current good? My
    son is currently enlisted in the Air force, he graduated may 11 of this
    year in San Antonio at Lackland AFB and is currently in Dover AFB, i
    would love to see his name on the memorial... His Name is Danny Germer,
    please get ahold of my if u have any questions or to let me know if i
    have to do anything else, thanks , Amy Stoddard 221-5918

• Is he too busy for me?   2 years 3 weeks ago

Earlier today I prayed for you. I don't know what your profession is but I was on Touch of Mink website and noted that they are looking for sales representatives for the trade shows, if this interest you please check it out.

Sales Reps needed for Trade Shows

We are currently hiring sales representatives for trade shows. We are a great team and are always looking for positive, high energy people with great interpersonal skills!

Interested? Please call 1-800-547-9164 M-F 8 am - 5 pm (PST), leave a voice mail message outside of office hours, or e-mail Robin at headmink@aol.com

• A Friend   2 years 3 weeks ago

praying!

• Newly single mom   2 years 3 weeks ago

I'm praying for you and your sweet family.

• Is he too busy for me?   2 years 3 weeks ago

I'm praying for you. Having gone through similar situations, I have empathy for where you are at. Praying now.

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   2 years 4 weeks ago

Glad you enjoy it! Thanks for the comment!
    -Scott

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   2 years 4 weeks ago

I love the music that is played on SOS radio It's all praises to our God and That's what I like to do all the day long.

• Unexpected passing of a teacher   2 years 4 weeks ago

My sons fourth grade teacher passed away during the school year. I understand some if how this feels for the students.
    I will pray for comfort for the students and faculty members.

• Is he too busy for me?   2 years 4 weeks ago

I will pray that things will turn around for you.

• donations and volunteers are needed   2 years 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your time and GOD BLESS

• The 3rd Annual Advent-Christmas Concert   2 years 5 weeks ago

I LOVE YOU GOD GOD HAS DONE EVERYTHING FOR ME WHEN I'M DOWN.