PHILLIPS CRAIG DEAN-REVELATION SONG
COLTON DIXON-MORE OF YOU
HILLSONG-CORNERSTONE
CASTING CROWNS-JESUS FRIEND OF SINNERS

• A Friend   1 year 47 weeks ago

praying!

• Newly single mom   1 year 47 weeks ago

I'm praying for you and your sweet family.

• Is he too busy for me?   1 year 47 weeks ago

I'm praying for you. Having gone through similar situations, I have empathy for where you are at. Praying now.

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 47 weeks ago

Glad you enjoy it! Thanks for the comment!
    -Scott

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 47 weeks ago

I love the music that is played on SOS radio It's all praises to our God and That's what I like to do all the day long.

• Unexpected passing of a teacher   1 year 48 weeks ago

My sons fourth grade teacher passed away during the school year. I understand some if how this feels for the students.
    I will pray for comfort for the students and faculty members.

• Is he too busy for me?   1 year 48 weeks ago

I will pray that things will turn around for you.

• donations and volunteers are needed   1 year 48 weeks ago

Thank you for your time and GOD BLESS

• The 3rd Annual Advent-Christmas Concert   1 year 49 weeks ago

I LOVE YOU GOD GOD HAS DONE EVERYTHING FOR ME WHEN I'M DOWN.

• Why Worry About Anything?   1 year 49 weeks ago

Natalie,

Send me an email jd@sosradio.net What city do you live in?

• Why Worry About Anything?   1 year 49 weeks ago

Hello JD

my name is Natalie Pena, I was listening to you talk about being a foster parent.

When I was a child I would bug my parents about adoption or becoming a foster parent.

I have always been interested in becoming a foster parent. Now that I am older and able to the desire has not gone away. Last week I was talking to my husband again about it, then yesterday I heard you speaking about fostering.

I have and will continue to pray if its gods will for our lives.Could you please guide me who I would need to speak to?

Thank you so much and god bless!
    Natalie

• Big heavy heart   1 year 49 weeks ago

Hello Dear Sister-in Christ -

I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful, kind, loving and best friend - your mother.

I smiled through unshed tears reading your tribute to her and her unconditional love she had for you and your siblings.

I remember when we lost my father and the incredible & indescribably pain that comes in waves after wards. Breathing was all I could do. Please allow your spiritual family to lift you up in prayer as you cling onto our dear Savior. the pain will lessens a little everyday.

Soon, slowly & softly the memories will strengthen. And with your tears will come healing.

God Bless you dear sister

• Gods Devine Touch   1 year 49 weeks ago

Hello my dear Brother - in Christ,

I'm praying along side of you and your girlfriend that you would be renewed and refreshed in your walk with Him by the power of the Holy Spirit. What a wonderful desire and request you bring to the throne of our heavenly Father.

Lord Jesus Derrick is going threw a legal problem that need your wisdom and touch. We thank you for Your leading and touch that you promise to your children as Derrick trusts in You for the outcome. Amen

Be encouraged Derrick! God Bless you

• custody suit   1 year 49 weeks ago

Dear Daughter of our Lord Jesus Christ-

He has heard your prayers and keeps your precious tears in bottle.

I will be among many of our brothers & sisters in Christ to life you up in prayer that you may recieve the desires of your heart.

Be encouraged that you are loved without conditions or limits by your spiritual family.

• Husband and Father Passed Away 1 Year Ago Today   1 year 49 weeks ago

My dear sister-in-Christ -

Your husband sounds like he was a most wonderful husband and father to envolk such a prayer.

I am so sorry for your sorrow and will be praying that as your family carries on one day at a time that you will fell & know His presence and wisdom in a great way.

God's richest blessing through the tears

• custody suit   1 year 49 weeks ago

HI Annie,

I prayed for you that you'll get the custody over your children. I may not have gone through the same situation, but from my experience, God can turn bad things into good. You may go through a difficult time right now, but be patient and faithful coz God will bless you with things far better than you have wished for yourself.

Did I not tell you that if you believed, you will see the glory of God - John 11:40

• custody suit   1 year 49 weeks ago

I am going to keep you in my prayers sister, for I know that kind of situation, my court date is 12/4/12 and we were just there on 3/15/12 but my ex-hate tours me does not stop from trying to take my 8 year old son from me even when he knows how close we are to each other and it will hurt him a lot if he gets him. But we need to hold on to God's promises sister that He will never leaves nor forsake us. Jeremiah 29:11 His got the perfect plan for you and your boys plans to prosper you and not to harm you or them some for my son and I, plans for a better future and we could even imagine. I know that our human part gets us to fear, but Jesus left us with His helper the Awesome! Holy Spirit that is more powerful than the fears satan brings into our lives, I know when I put on the DC's I been bless with and Praise! Him! with all my heart His power is right there with me and nothing can touch me. So remember He is faithful even when we are not, He loves you and your boys way more than you and I could ever love Him.
    God Bless you, sis with His love, Helen :)

• custody suit   1 year 49 weeks ago

God Bless you, sis with His love, Helen :)

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   1 year 49 weeks ago

hey wendy,job went through trials far more agonizing than ours .so if you can try and think of it as a blessing that these trials are around you,and that you are being purged,and purified ,through your trials,my prayers are going out for you,god bless

• Prayer needed for wisdom and guidance   1 year 49 weeks ago

702-598-1888 is the AA hotline, it is available 24 hours and there are meetings all over town nearly around the clock. Praying that your husband, a fellow alcoholic, reaches his bottom quickly and finds his way to recovery soon. There are also Al-Anon meetings that the hotline can direct you too, they are for families of alcoholics and you may find them very helpful, God Bless You!!

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   1 year 50 weeks ago

I love Christmas music. I confess that by the end of the Christmas season I'm ready to have a break for a few months. But during the actual holiday season, I'm all in!

• Moving Past The Political Dissension   1 year 50 weeks ago

The Lord Prevails Nonetheless!
    I watch a lot of people during the Political season and (some) folk get all hyped up about candidate and put their trust in his or her words most of the time the Politician is just giving the people "the business" and making a lot of promises that they know they are not going to keep in a lot of cases. It never ceases to amaze me how people (we) are so gullible and believe the negative ads and tones of the Politicians...especially of the one who claimed it his first run that he was going to bring people together. He has been the most untruthful, deceiving and conniving that I have seen in my time and I have seen many of them.

If we were to put our trust in the Lord as we do the corrupt Politician (and we do trust them) I wonder how successful we would be. We must pray for them. It is so sad that we who are of color are ostracized if we do not vote because of skin color too. This past Political season has left a very bad view in my mind. I really must prayed for the Lord to soften my heart about him, I really do not trust where he is leading this country. Psalm 106:15

• Moving Past The Political Dissension   1 year 50 weeks ago

Wonderful advice, especially the keep praying part. I read a quote on Facebook this morning where a former Planned Parenthood director said she wasn't voted out of Planned Parenthood, she was PRAYED out.

I'm not happy but God is good and will provide.

God Bless!

• Prayer for speedy recovery   1 year 50 weeks ago

Hello I am a single mother of two little ones too. I have a 4 year old son and a 3 month old baby girl. I was left upside down after 2 hours of her being born and have been struggling every since. God is the only thing keeping me. I hope you have a well surgery and I'm praying for you. This is the hardest scariest thing in the world. If you need anything let me know maybe we can help each other.Thank you and GOD BLESS you and your children.

• Bless Us   1 year 50 weeks ago

Welcome to the family Melissa!

I have been in God's family since 1984 and it still is hard to believe all I have in Christ. The lovely family at SOS Radio keep us encouraged and feed in Christ.

Finding a wonderful church will help you accomplish all your desiring to do for your King Jesus

All of Heaven & your new family here at SOS are praying!