• My wife and I are seperated   1 year 40 weeks ago

...oh yeah, there is this little book called, "saving your marriage on your own". i dont remember the author, but it is a short book you can read in one sitting. it may be very helpful. good luck on your journey in trusting in our Savior Jesus Christ ;)

• My wife and I are seperated   1 year 40 weeks ago

my husband and i are separated as well. he is completely detached, and emotionless. i understand his feelings. all i can do is be gentle and kind showing all of Christs love to him regardless his response to me. God hates divorce and he allowed it back in the days of moses because of their selfish cold hearts. i believe many end up in divorces due to anger: which is just where the enemy wants us. do not give in to him, God is greater in us than he who is in this world. keep your faith and God will answer your prayers. i will pray for your marriage ;0, God bless you

• im so sad. :-( please pray for us   1 year 40 weeks ago

I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE. I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SEPARATED, BUT I AM DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN PEACE WITH HIM. I COULD NEVER DEPRIVE HIM OF HIS 4 SONS AGES 17YRS, 14YRS, 1.8MOS, AND NEWBORN OF 4MONTHS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU, AND DO NOT GIVE UP; THE LORD LISTENS TO THE PRAYERS OF HIS RIGHTEOUS ONES ;).

• Strength and forgivness   1 year 40 weeks ago

TIM, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SEPARATED. HE TELLS ME IT IS MY FAULT,THAT I AM NEVER SATISFIED, AND THAT HE HAS GIVEN IT HIS ALL. I UNDERSTAND HIM, AND THOUGH I CANNOT MAKE HIM BELIEVE OTHERWISE, I KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH. I AM SURE YOU FEEL LIKE A FAILURE TO YOUR MARRIAGE. TIM, YOU ARE NOT! WHAT EVER HAPPENED IN YOUR MARRIAGE, GOD CAN FORGIVE IF YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU MUST FIRST FORGIVE YOURSELF! PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR WIFE, GIVE HER TIME TO HEAL. YOU NEED HEALING AS WELL. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE, BRING FORGIVENESS, HEALING, AND RECONCILIATION. REMEMBER EPHESIANS 6:10-18!

• Prayer for my Mother and Family   1 year 40 weeks ago

I WILL HUN! REMEMBER ACTS 16 " BELIEVE IN THE LORD AND YOU WILL BE SAVED; YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD"! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE: YOU! GOD BLESS YOU. DO OT GIVE UP, KEEP TALKING ABOUT JESUS'S LOVE TO YOUR MOTHER, ALLOW HER TO SEE YOU READING THE BIBLE, BRING EXPRESS VERSES THAT INTEREST YOU, KEEP CHRISTIAN RADIO ON THROUGHOUT YOUR HOUSE :), GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

• Divorce   1 year 40 weeks ago

OH MY SWEET SISTER IN CHRIST...I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU ARE. MY HUSBAND TOO HAS GIVEN UP ON GOD. I REMEMBER THE MONTH OF MAY WHEN HE TOLD ME HE NO LONGER WANTED TO DO FAMILY PRAYERS...OUR MARRIAGE HAS FALLEN SINCE. HE IS NOW OUT OF THE HOUSE AND IS AVOIDING ME AND ALL OUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS AS WELL. HE IS HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS I HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE, AND THEY ARE DEAR AND SPECIAL TO HIM. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP MY FRIEND, TRUST IN THE LORD OUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT! DO NOT GIVE UP ON FAITH, IT IS WHAT THE ENEMY DESIRES OF US! BUT OUR GOD IS BIGGER THAN HE IS! REMEBER EPHESIANS 6:10-18! WE ARE IN BATTLE FOR OUR HUSBANDS! WE HAVE CHRIST!REMENBER SISTER, THAT JESUS GETS UPSET WHEN WE BREAK IN FAITH...THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT ;)...HE HAS BLESSINGS FOR THOSE WHO ENDURE TO THE END...MANY GIVE UP, I CAN SEE WHY: BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD. BUT YOU CAN DO IT SISTER! GOD BLESS YOU, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR MARRIAGE!

• Family and New unborn son Alexander   1 year 40 weeks ago

PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID. YOUR BABY WILL DO FINE, IT IS NOT ANYTHING THAT DOCTORS CANNOT FIX; THEY SEE THIS CONDITION EVERY NOW AND THEN. I AM A LABOR AND DELIVERY NURSE, AND THIS IS A CONDITION WE EXPECT. HOWEVER,, I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE, AS I KNOW IT TAKES A TOLL ON YOU AND YOUR WIFE. GOD BLESS YOU ;).

• Standing for my marriage   1 year 40 weeks ago

MY HUSBAND AND I SEPARATED 4YRS AGO: APRIL, 24 2008. I DEDICATED MYSELF TO THE LORD THEN AND HAVE BEEN COMMITED SINCE. GOD REUNITED US AND I BELIEVED MY HUSBAND DID A 180 DEGREE TURN AROUND AS WELL. WE ATTENDED CHURCH FREQUENTLY AND EVEN HAD BIBLE STUDIES. WELL, RECENTLY MY HUSBAND LEFT ME AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT SEEMS HE IS SO MUCH MORE DISTANT THAN BEFORE. BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO CLING ON TO OUR LORDS WORD, AND FIGHT FOR MY HUSBAND. REMEMBER EPHESIANS 6:10-18! THE ENEMY AIMS AT OUR MARRIAGES TO TRY TO BREAK OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST! DO NOT GIVE UP...I WONT IF GOD WONT! FELISA

• A great job opportunity   1 year 40 weeks ago

As a follow up, the Lord did answer my prayers. I got the job and my income will be even higher than what they quoted me initially. So far things are working out great. Just need prayers that the lord helps to fund this move. I am selling a number of things to hopefully aid us in this journey. Amen, for Gods amazing grace!!

• Strength in thought,soul and spirit and body to live in faith   1 year 40 weeks ago

As I sit here and read this my heart breaks for you. Your life is important. Seek God like you did before. He will pull you out of this. He has a purpose for you. I can't sit here and say I know exactly how you feel but I do know how it feels to be at the bottom of the pit feeling hopeless, confused, scared and not knowing which direction to turn. Hang on and don't let go. You will come out of this. Maybe try looking into some support groups or a bible study. What helped me was starting my day with The Lord and ending my day with him. I would just read over and over bible verses on strength, peace, and joy. Dwell on his word. I'm praying for you mama!! He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:29-31 NIV)

• We love your station...   1 year 40 weeks ago

Praying for Frankie Rodriguez passed away... From SETFREEROCKS.com Church
    he is now with the Lord!

• Vote in November   1 year 40 weeks ago

whats the name of the website I can see what all the people running for office stand for?

• Better paying job   1 year 40 weeks ago

I too am an " ex" , God gave me another chance but i had hit a real low before that door opened for me. I pray that your struggle doesn't last as long as mine but if it does just know there is something greater awaiting you.God is Good Paul.

• Finances and School   1 year 40 weeks ago

We have that same prayer request, God is God and your in our prayers

• god heal me please   1 year 40 weeks ago

Keep the focus on God, if you want these things, enough, he'll put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Jesus is your healer! ! Pray! Your in our prayers.

• Barely Hanging On   1 year 40 weeks ago

My wife and i are going thru a similar situation.be strong. If you pray why worry, if you worry why pray,. God is preparing the best job for you. Be ready for your due season.

• Ashamed   1 year 40 weeks ago

I too feel that way, I'm scared for my family because of my actions and that my faith isn't strong enough. But all i can do is tell myself that God is good and he's loving and supporting me. You and your family are in my prayers.

• My job   1 year 40 weeks ago

God is good, and i will pray for you.

• My job   1 year 40 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I am so thankful that I am not alone--God is always with me. What a comfort!

• Funny Stuff We Do To Save Cash When Our Car Breaks!   1 year 40 weeks ago

Had a 62' Comet. Stickshift. Clutch broke but in order to get home my friend tied it together with rubberbands so I could make it home!!

• Please help me stop drinking   1 year 40 weeks ago

Its very important that You know that temptation won't last for ever. As your body gets cleaner and cleaner, you star feeling a natural hi that gives you strength. Just hang in there for a while, resist the enemy and eventually he will go away. It's not fast but is sure. Keep praying don't let go of God's hand.

• Music with a Mission Tour   1 year 40 weeks ago

i wish i could be there, but unfortunately i am going to miss it this time
    the next time i won't miss it for the world!

• Hold my family up in Prayer   1 year 40 weeks ago

Tina, you are in my prayers and the best news is the Lord is looking down on you too! Sometimes it doesn't feel like it but he loves and cares for you more than you could imagine. Suffering reveals what is in our hearts and developed by enduring pressures circumstances and crisis. Our God does provide grace that we will endure and be stronger. Hugs and prayers in Jesus's name.

• Prayer for a dear friend   1 year 40 weeks ago

Amelia, lets lift up your friend Vickie together in prayer. Jesus is our healer and comforter as we both agree... Let us pray then that God will do both according to His perfect will. Giving thanks and praise to the perfect Father in Jesus's precious name we pray.Amen

• Barely Hanging On   1 year 40 weeks ago

I'm praying that God will not just being you a job but will bring you the best job for you. I"m not sure where you live but here in Las Vegas there will be career fair on Oct. 19 at Canyon Ridge Christian Church if you live here you should check it out . Will keep you in my prayers