• LORD please hear my prayers!!!   1 year 45 weeks ago

Dearest fellow Sister-in-Christ,

the Lord Jesus has indeed heard your prayers and like the friends who dropped their friend before Jesus in the hole in the roof allow us to pray with you and for you and your family during this trying trail.

Know that you are loved not only by your Christian SOS family but the Savior of your soul.

Our God owns the cattle on a 1,000 hills and will provide. How I do not know but He does.

Love you sister

• How to Burn Away One-Pound of Candy   1 year 46 weeks ago

Funy

• Vote in November   1 year 46 weeks ago

citizenlink.com has a link to a voter's guide & you can click on your state for the information

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 46 weeks ago

Full gospel Las Vegas church
    1580 Bledsoe lane
    Las Vegas, NLV 891110
    Cross streets are Owens and Nellis

• How to Burn Away One-Pound of Candy   1 year 46 weeks ago

I ran 4 miles this morning just so I can consume about 600 calories worth of candy tonight....totally worth it! ;)

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 46 weeks ago

address please?

• Baby Giraffe Pics Here! CUTE.   1 year 46 weeks ago

How absolutely adorable. Giraffes are my favorite animal. So So cute!!

• Far from Christ   1 year 46 weeks ago

I pray for you. Remember what God says, " do not be be afraid". The power of Jesus our Lord it s bigger than anything! Call Him! And if necesary get on knees.
    " That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your hart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

• Gambling killing our Marriage   1 year 46 weeks ago

Hi, I understand you. I ve been a gambler for many years but bless be our Lord who found me and save me!
    If you dont trust your husband, wich I also understand , Trust in God who will never forsake you your husband and your baby.
    Gambling is a desease and it comes from a compulsion of the brain. The one who gambles has no control over it. The mind is believing a lie , an imaginary world that says " if I hit it big I fix everything I have done". It s dark place that needs light.
    The gambler mind starts filling up with regrets , sadness and anger. The lies are said just to survive the emotions that we hold inside and the shame we feel for our incontrolable behavior. Believe me I feel for your husband s pain. But remember God has many ways to work in our lives for the very porpuse so we can praise Him. Ask and you will recieve. I pray God to bless you and your husband with thruth healing and love.
    If it helps there s meetings all over the country, GA meetings for fellowship and understanding of the desease. It s also the family members if they need it. It s a good start but God has the solution and the healing ! Peace to you, the kind that only God can give.
    With love, Veronica.

• Exam Please Pray 10/17/12   1 year 46 weeks ago

Thank you so much.

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 46 weeks ago

Yes, please let us know where this located & if there is an event link! It sounds wonderful!

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 46 weeks ago

I've sent an email asking for the info

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 46 weeks ago

Where is it located there's no address for the hallelujah party

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 46 weeks ago

sounds great! Would help if we could see WHERE its at!

• Prayer Request for Healing   1 year 47 weeks ago

You are both in my prayers. God bless and keep you both.

• Lost my job   1 year 47 weeks ago

God will provide,just remember Philippians 4:19,He will meet all your needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus,that is His promise to any believer,to meet your needs,not make you rich.Also,think about each day and see if you have provision for that day,He will take care of you,it seems scary,but He will come through for you!

• Praise - Staff of SOS Radio   1 year 47 weeks ago

Please pray that I can go to calif. with my family. My feelings of guilt of living my mother
    Alone. She is 86yrs old. But spry as a young chicken. My husband has to gone home to be
    With Jesus, 9yrs ago. I live in a town where there isn't a lot going on. I have the chance to
    Make a difference in my grandchild end lives. Thank you for your consistent love
    For the hurting.

• Baby Giraffe Pics Here! CUTE.   1 year 47 weeks ago

CUTE

• A Praise and Worship Event   1 year 47 weeks ago

Great, I will definitely be in attendance. Thanks for posting SOS! We need more of this in Las Vegas.

• Knowing How To Pray for Our Husbands   1 year 47 weeks ago

CC made a comment this week about going into stores and seeing Halloween and Christmas. Working in this business, We do receive Christmas early and our stockrooms are full so NO choice but to put out on floor. That doesn't mean YOU have to shop now for Christmas! My wife and I enjoy very much listening to SOS and as time gets closer to Jesus return its easy to compromise our standards as a Follower of Jesus! So i guess what im saying is we dont need to hear about little things that have no bearing on our walk with Jesus! Sounds to much like the worldly talk shows! Like Keith Green titled one of his albums "No Compromise"

• Praise - Staff of SOS Radio   1 year 47 weeks ago

I would like to PRAISE GOD with Susan for all of you at SOS Radio. You are uplifting when the world is dragging us down. God is using SOS in a very powerful way and I am so blessed and proud to be part of the SOS Christian family. Thank you again!

• Ashamed   1 year 47 weeks ago

I'll intercede for you in prayer. But you need to repent of your depression. Jesus gave himself up for more than what you think you are living for. Stand up! Look to Christ and what he did and stop looking at your own folly. The more you will look at Him in faith, the more you will look like Him in life.
    Jesus is the bread of life, praying to God should always fill us up spiritually. If your not satisfied in prayer, might I suggest that you should seek out a deeper forgiveness and mercy from God rather than asking of God to make a situation to go a certain way in life. God controls everything that happens in our life so that we will be driven more and more on our knees to Him.
    Remember when the Israelites were trapped by the Red sea and Pharaoh, and there was no way out? God put them there so that He could show them His Love and mercy. As children of God, we all must come to this place in our walk with Christ. It is here we realize that unless God dose something, there will be no hope. But God has promised! Call out to Him and confess your weakness and utter inability to do anything. But settle this in your mind, You can't, He can. Ask and you shall receive.

Luke 11:13"So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him."

• Please help me stop drinking   1 year 48 weeks ago

I will pray for you and if ever I feel tempted to do something that I shouldn't be then I try and read the bible or listen to SOS radio. A song I love listening to is, "You Love Never Fails" by Newsboys. Stay strong!

• Dave From Sidewalk Prophets Interview   1 year 48 weeks ago

Hi everyone at SOS radio. I was wondering where the movie reviews can be seen. I'm curious about a movie I want to see and don't know if its been reviewed or not. Ive looked all over the site. Anyways, God Bless you all, I enjoy listening Thanks. Nina

• Please help me stop drinking   1 year 48 weeks ago

I am a recovering alcoholic,and know how crooked that path is,BUT I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior;and now (9 months since not even a drop) All because of the love that Christ has for us!!!!!!!!! Remember this" wine is a mocker,and strong drink is a fool" God bless you and I know how you feel and I know you will have the obsession for that drink removed! Ask and you will receive!!!!!!!!