JEREMY CAMP-THERE WILL BE A DAY
MATT PAPA-OPEN HANDS
MORIAH PETERS-YOU CARRY ME
MATT REDMAN-YOUR GRACE FINDS ME
KIRK FRANKLIN-STOMP

• Ashamed   1 year 41 weeks ago

I too feel that way, I'm scared for my family because of my actions and that my faith isn't strong enough. But all i can do is tell myself that God is good and he's loving and supporting me. You and your family are in my prayers.

• My job   1 year 41 weeks ago

God is good, and i will pray for you.

• My job   1 year 41 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I am so thankful that I am not alone--God is always with me. What a comfort!

• Funny Stuff We Do To Save Cash When Our Car Breaks!   1 year 41 weeks ago

Had a 62' Comet. Stickshift. Clutch broke but in order to get home my friend tied it together with rubberbands so I could make it home!!

• Please help me stop drinking   1 year 42 weeks ago

Its very important that You know that temptation won't last for ever. As your body gets cleaner and cleaner, you star feeling a natural hi that gives you strength. Just hang in there for a while, resist the enemy and eventually he will go away. It's not fast but is sure. Keep praying don't let go of God's hand.

• Music with a Mission Tour   1 year 42 weeks ago

i wish i could be there, but unfortunately i am going to miss it this time
    the next time i won't miss it for the world!

• Hold my family up in Prayer   1 year 42 weeks ago

Tina, you are in my prayers and the best news is the Lord is looking down on you too! Sometimes it doesn't feel like it but he loves and cares for you more than you could imagine. Suffering reveals what is in our hearts and developed by enduring pressures circumstances and crisis. Our God does provide grace that we will endure and be stronger. Hugs and prayers in Jesus's name.

• Prayer for a dear friend   1 year 42 weeks ago

Amelia, lets lift up your friend Vickie together in prayer. Jesus is our healer and comforter as we both agree... Let us pray then that God will do both according to His perfect will. Giving thanks and praise to the perfect Father in Jesus's precious name we pray.Amen

• Barely Hanging On   1 year 42 weeks ago

I'm praying that God will not just being you a job but will bring you the best job for you. I"m not sure where you live but here in Las Vegas there will be career fair on Oct. 19 at Canyon Ridge Christian Church if you live here you should check it out . Will keep you in my prayers

• We love your station...   1 year 42 weeks ago

The Power and Love of our God is amazing! Thank you all! God Bless Everyone!

• god heal me please   1 year 42 weeks ago

Megan, I know you have desires for a better life for your child and self and just keep faith the Lord wants the same for you. His desire is for you to be content, safe in His care. Reach out to others who understand your illness. Remember Jesus is the Healer who brings comfort even in illness that you can be complete in Him. Do not focus on the illness instead fix your eyes on Jesus. Hugs and prayers in Jesus name.

• Lincoln Brewster Live In Studio On SOS - Listen   1 year 42 weeks ago

Heh heh...I don't know, Brother. I don't have personal contact for him.

But you can check out his website and try to contact him there.

• Need money to pay bills   1 year 42 weeks ago

Give thanks always and pray for what you need. Brother Paul taught us to be content with whatever God provided us... I can testify God is a great provider, no matter how hard it gets in due time (his time) he will send blessings. Hugs and prayers in Jesus' name.

• Prayer   1 year 42 weeks ago

Sharon I feel the pain in your words. I think God wants you to trust Him... God provides for His people through vessels. He wants you to reach out to other Christians... In turn you will find peace comfort and belonging. Will you trust Him today? Hugs and prayers for you in Jesus' name.

• quit smoking   1 year 42 weeks ago

April, life is hard and we all face weakness in our lives. Give it over to God... He is waiting... Tell Him it is you will and desire to have Jesus as your Savior and to be set Free according to His promises. His love is forever without fear! Hugs and prayers going to you in Jesus' name Amen

• Heart Vs. Job Performance   1 year 42 weeks ago

Thank you!!! I work in a Counseling/Welfare setting. Because I did not save and fix my clients I go home at night feeling like I have failed God (usually crying in my car). I now understand it is my Actions, Character, and my Heart that is what is being seen and judged by the most important being in my life...GOD!!!! My prayer is and will always be doing what make him happy and brings him the most Glory...again thanks.

• Has my God given up on me?   1 year 42 weeks ago

My prayers are with you and your family. God never gives up on His children. no matter how long it may take our Lord will always answer our prayers. I know how scary and difficult these times are and how there are times when we feel like our Lord has turned a blind eye on us. But He never does. I promise you He won't let you fall without picking you up. He won't push you to the end and leave you hanging. He has your best interest at heart. Just keep looking up, remember that He loves you and your family more than anyone can ever imagine. I pray everything gets better soon. God bless you.

• Brain surgery on toddler   1 year 42 weeks ago

My prayers are with baby Ember. Good will be with her and her parents thru it all.

• Standing for my marriage   1 year 42 weeks ago

Dear Father, i ask that you give this lady the desires of her heart, and heal her marriage, I ask that you speak to her husband heart and draw my brother and sister together again In Jesus name amen

• New faith   1 year 42 weeks ago

Appointment to hear the word of God? Jesus told his disciples, a student is not greater than his teacher. A pastor is only a guide, like Phillip was a guide to the Ethiopian man in the chariot in Acts. You pray that the holy spirit teaches them. The word of God is sweeter when it comes from Him not a man. Jesus walked with His disciples, but did not reveal everything about the kingdom or himself until the last days. When some had a question on scripture, Jesus asked that person how he interprets the scripture. Prayer is not a one way street, but communion through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Jesus told us, to ask the father anything in His name. So pray that the word comes from God not by sitting through a service every Sunday. God bless the messenger(pastors), for bringin the good news. But let the Father make growth. Like Paul said, he who plants an he who waters is one, but growth comes from God.

• Has my God given up on me?   1 year 42 weeks ago

You are asking God to do his will? Many Christians think that having good fortune is of God. Then when it collapses, God doesn't hear or God has forsaken them. The thorns of the world has choked most of us. We have forgotten what Jesus said, "follow me". Not, go do your own thing, then follow me. There's a whole lot of preaching about Jesus, but not a whole lot of what it means to follow Jesus. The son of man suffered, his disciples were told the same about each one that followed Him. I have been in financial disaster two months ago. I too thought the lord God stopped loving me. I was angry at God. Yet, I continued to go to Him. I prayed, why do the ones that love you suffer like this. Why let me go through this financial disaster. I don't worship money but I need it. No matter how angry I became, I came to Him. I wanted to blame God for not helping me. Same with Jesus, his son, prayed to have this cup be removed. Jesus knew the suffering he must endure. Even Jesus prayed if the Father had forsaken Him. So, how about God's will you prayed about? Has He heard and you aren't ready to love Him. Peter denied Jesus 3 times, and three times Jesus asked Peter if he loved Him(Jesus). Christians, believers, followers, disciples will suffer. Don't loose your faith because you can't pay your bills. I warn you, you will hate God. You will suffer! You can't serve two masters. If you haven't heard this boldness before, then it's time to leave your specific place of worship and let God be your teacher, your friend, your only salvation. I will pray for you, that the Holy Spirit guides you.

• Ever Been Called "Fat?" - Amy Talks About It - Listen   1 year 43 weeks ago

I am 52 years old I was 40 years old when I left a treatment center for women with eating disorders. I was raised around people who were always very critical about over weight people. I was scared to death about becoming over weight . A friend of mine made a comment to me that I was getting a little pudgy. I panicked. Went on a crash diet Diet pills. Purging. Then just quit eating Needles to say. I began lying to everyone about my eating habits. I withdrew from family and friends. Was considering suicide. It was a horrible time in my life. I have been set free from that fear with much prayer and counsel. The thing I learned out of this was that God made me the way he wanted me to be. He loves me for who I am not for how much I weigh. I believe that we need to change our way of looking at people and see them through Gods eyes. Also. There is a big difference between being physically fit and being thin.. We all have different body shapes. Thin is not always healthy... Thanks

• Lincoln Brewster Live In Studio On SOS - Listen   1 year 43 weeks ago

Hey Gary,

Is there any way you can get through to Lincoln and reach him and somehow convince him to write and record more songs?

• My Dad   1 year 43 weeks ago

Krista,
    I lifted your dad in prayer this AM. I can personally relate to where your father is, have walked in his pain. I had major back surgery two years ago, after years of pain and sleepless nights. I was loosing the use of my legs. I tell you this to encourage you, Our God is the mighty physician and He loves us so very much, I am now able to play with my almost three yr old grand-baby.

Gods Blessings and healing to your Dad.

• Prayer   1 year 43 weeks ago

I can not begin to know what you are going through; but I know we serve a BIG God who loves with an everlasting Love. He loves you and only wants good things for His children. Go to FB and look at Wonder Women Ministries we meet the 1st & 3rd Sat. Women empowering Women. Know you were created to love.