PHILLIPS CRAIG DEAN-LET MY WORDS BE FEW
PHIL WICKHAM-THIS IS AMAZING GRACE
CHRIS TOMLIN-HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD
SWITCHFOOT-LOVE ALONE IS WORTH THE FIGHT
NEWSBOYS-YOU ARE MY KING (AMAZING LOVE)

• Healing prayers   1 year 36 weeks ago

My heart breaks for you. I am lifting you in the Spirit to the arms of God. May His embrace reassure you that He is your refuge and strength, and a very present help. I will be holding you in prayer.

• Promotion Opportunity   1 year 36 weeks ago

No the promotion does not require us to move, although that has been what we have been praying for. The majority of our family is in the midwest and we have recently vacationed with them. This vacation really opened our eyes to get closer to them, due to our kids loving the time they spent with their cousins and my sister-in-law has been diagnosed with MS and we would like to be closer to offer more support. This job opportunity although I am not 100% interested in the line of work, may open the doors to transfer within the company. You are right though change is scary, but I do know that God's plan is always the right plan. I will take your advice read the verses in Prov you recommended and then pray with the family. Thank You.

Your Sister in Christ

• Promotion Opportunity   1 year 36 weeks ago

Does the promotion require the family to move? What were u praying 4 when the opportunity came? GOD wants What's best 4 us. But as HIS children, we don't c what HE sees! As children, we want comfort and sameness. Our GOD is awesome and this means change ( nothing stays the same, we are always learning). Read Prov 3:5-6, better yet read the whole chapter after verses 5-6. Talk with the family all at one time, and pray after.

• Prayers Please   1 year 36 weeks ago

From what i can tell in your prayer, you may very well be eligible to either settle your back tax debt or be declared to be Currently not Collectible. In either case your levy can be stopped in a matter of hours. You can call me for your free and confidential consultation. Call me at: 1-888-875-4506. Flat Fee Tax Service, Inc. is guided by their Christian Values.

• We Don't Have To Compromise Convictions to be Compassionate.   1 year 36 weeks ago

Very well said, Scott!!

• This is my first time here   1 year 36 weeks ago

God is in control. good luck!! Never give up on the lord, no matter what kind of challenges he will put you through. Struggles will only make you stronger :)

• Healing prayers   1 year 36 weeks ago

God is in control. Your family is in my prayer to tonight.

• Healing prayers   1 year 36 weeks ago

I am so sorry for your loss. Our son would be 30 in a few weeks dying on an enlarged heart almost 2 years ago. I still miss him, I will pray for peace and healing.
    Emily :'-)

• Diagnosed with breast cancer   1 year 36 weeks ago

Dear Kim,

I am a breast cancer survior - one year now. I will pray for you, but our Lord - Jesus Christ will be there for you, lean on him. Remember this is something you are just going through, you are not staying in it ok? I am here if you need someone to talk to about it, since I have been there and done that! I had someone there for me and it made it not so scary! God Bless you!

Kelly

• Demonic Spirits?   1 year 36 weeks ago

I told her to put SOS Radio on in the room where most of the stuff happens and just leave it playing. So far so good. She didn't stay at home last night but nothing major has happened she's noticed. When she came home this morning the house seemed peaceful for the 1st time in weeks.

• Mercy Me's FUN Side!   1 year 36 weeks ago

HI LAR I OUS!

• What are you KNOWN for?   1 year 36 weeks ago

For my love of God's creations. Even snakes. Snakes are beautiful and symbolic of God to me. Their beauty, ability to swallow prey whole, and climbing ability have amazed me for the longest time. I don't know a day when I hated animals. I am also on the autism spectrum.

• Amy's MomSaver - How To Get Green Banana's To Ripen Quickly - Listen   1 year 36 weeks ago

can I request God's not dead?

• Rebuilding my life.   1 year 36 weeks ago

Stay Strong <3

• Depression   1 year 36 weeks ago

Stay strong and don't give up hope. I'm going down the same road and we can get through it <3

• Add A Caption & Win Free Music!   1 year 36 weeks ago

"You do know this isn't my first time using this thing, right?"

• Brain Aneurysm   1 year 37 weeks ago

She receives my love!

• Add A Caption & Win Free Music!   1 year 37 weeks ago

Can I be a part of God's army now that I have a sword?

• 16 year old daughter   1 year 37 weeks ago

What you and your husband have to do is to be committed to god and never doubt his power because no mater what he will always be there heeling your daughter. today i declare that your daughter is heeled and free, and don't forget to let god guide your life.

• Trouble   1 year 37 weeks ago

Just remember when you change all your family will change but let the change start with you.

• Prayers Please   1 year 37 weeks ago

Things will get better. God prospers His believers and followers. You and your family will be in my prayers. May God bless you and keep you strong thru this journey in your life.

• Prayers Please   1 year 37 weeks ago

Try DWK Tax Group (www.dwktaxgroup.com). We had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago and within two business days they files all our taxes (we owed and were behind filing) and put us in a no collectible status, while releasing the wage levy. I would recommend them to anyone. We gave $200 down and are making payments on our balance.

• Restoration for Martin Flores Jr.   1 year 37 weeks ago

I can't even imagine how hard that must be on your family. I will be praying for you guys.

• My Son   1 year 37 weeks ago

I will be praying for you.

• beaten down, need strength   1 year 37 weeks ago

Hi I am 16 and volunteer at this place called Spirit Therapies. It teaches special needs kids to ride horses! I know how hard it can be just seeing how those families have to work through things. I will pray for you!