JADON LAVIK-COME THOU FOUNT
MEREDITH ANDREWS-OPEN UP THE HEAVENS
THE AFTERS-WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR
JASON GRAY-WITH EVERY ACT OF LOVE
NEWSBOYS-LIVE WITH ABANDON

• Please help me stop drinking   2 years 2 days ago

I am a recovering alcoholic,and know how crooked that path is,BUT I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior;and now (9 months since not even a drop) All because of the love that Christ has for us!!!!!!!!! Remember this" wine is a mocker,and strong drink is a fool" God bless you and I know how you feel and I know you will have the obsession for that drink removed! Ask and you will receive!!!!!!!!

• My job   2 years 2 days ago

We your brothers and sisters stand by you in trusting God to lead you through this hard time of not knowing about your job.

Thank goodness for His everlasting arms are that beneath you.

In His love
    Susan

• idolatry   2 years 2 days ago

Your prayer request shows your desire to love to serve and honor our Lord Jesus in all area's of your life.

Something I'm teaching myself to cling to is a story about Lindberg when he was flying and heard the scratching of mice in the back of his plane that were eating at cables of the planes controls. Not being able to leave the cockpit he headed his plane to a higher altitude knowing that the lack oxygen to the mice would kill them.

If I take my heart & mind (airplane) and look up and begin to praise & worship the one who released us from ALL chains that long to bind us, the enemy in the high altitude of praise & worship, the will flee.

I pray with you that you can & will gain victory as you step by step see Him as your true prize.

In His love!
    Susan

• Exam Please Pray 10/17/12   2 years 2 days ago

Hello Sandra,

I've just read your prayer request and I hope that this finds that you have passed.

Praise God that your leaning on Him for your life's direction. Isn't it exciting how much He cares and give His children direction when we ask.

God's Blessings to you!
    Susan

• Strength in thought,soul and spirit and body to live in faith   2 years 2 days ago

I can so appreciate what your going through when those evil thoughts begin to overwhelm you.

I have asked God to make His presence known to you and that you will feel His touch in the midst of those thoughts. He has done it for me and I know He will for you too. He is our Anchor in the stormy thoughts that can often plague our Bi-polarness.

In His loving Care
    Susan

• Prayer request   2 years 3 days ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS asking special prayer for GODS strength and provision homeless in NYC at 66 for the last 4 years feeling so very weak and tired i am not sure i will survive the winter so that is why i desperately seek your prayers for GODS help.GOD richly bless you brother Danny 10/18/12

• Hold my family up in Prayer   2 years 3 days ago

I would like to Thank you for your prayers. This really meant a lot to me.

• Lost and needs God   2 years 4 days ago

I will pray for your brother this is a hard thing for a family to go thur, I was married to a drug addict, and it was tough but we had to show him tough love because he was hurting the kids emotionally. Pray for him yes but there comes a time when you have TO LET GO AND LET GOD! This means no helping at all if the anger has gotten that bad you and the family are putting your self's in danger. I fought this battle with my husband for about 7 years. He went away for awhile to a restoration home and it was a good program but he has to want it. After all that getting clean in 2001 my husband over dosed, so I feel God knew best and ever night when I prayed and my church pastor went looking for him in the drug house he said to me this is dangerous that you keep doing this and it was. So Yes love him but thought Love with make a addict get help or not. The crazy part about it is my husband worked everday and when things got tight he would take off and be gone for 3-4 days or longer getting high still in his suit and tie from work. I will be standing in the Gap for your brother but becareful, its a serious matter...sorry for and missed spelled words this just touched my heart as our youngest daughter is having her first child and i miss him so much.

• Peace Of Mind   2 years 6 days ago

Hi elizabeth. The time God reveals himself to you is when you take time out of your "busy time" and focus on Him alone. He desires your personal time with Him. Remember that our God is a jealous God. Go into your bathroom at a time in which you know you will not be disturbed, fall to your knees, and praise and adore God, here's an example: my Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Your Son Jesus Christ to die for me. thank You for being a God who knows all, thank You for loving me when i do not deserve any of Your goodness, thank You for Your grace and your mercy upon me... Then you may ask God your requests: Father, you tell me to come before you with supplications and to pray in the Spirit. Holy Spirit, quicken me to my Heavenly Father. Father, fill me with Your Holy Spirit that i may feel Your presence. Make Yourself known to me, i need You my Lord, i feel so alone without You... i am praying for you elizabeth. God bless you my sister in Christ. -felisa

• My wife and I are seperated   2 years 1 week ago

...oh yeah, there is this little book called, "saving your marriage on your own". i dont remember the author, but it is a short book you can read in one sitting. it may be very helpful. good luck on your journey in trusting in our Savior Jesus Christ ;)

• My wife and I are seperated   2 years 1 week ago

my husband and i are separated as well. he is completely detached, and emotionless. i understand his feelings. all i can do is be gentle and kind showing all of Christs love to him regardless his response to me. God hates divorce and he allowed it back in the days of moses because of their selfish cold hearts. i believe many end up in divorces due to anger: which is just where the enemy wants us. do not give in to him, God is greater in us than he who is in this world. keep your faith and God will answer your prayers. i will pray for your marriage ;0, God bless you

• im so sad. :-( please pray for us   2 years 1 week ago

I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE. I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SEPARATED, BUT I AM DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAINTAIN PEACE WITH HIM. I COULD NEVER DEPRIVE HIM OF HIS 4 SONS AGES 17YRS, 14YRS, 1.8MOS, AND NEWBORN OF 4MONTHS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU, AND DO NOT GIVE UP; THE LORD LISTENS TO THE PRAYERS OF HIS RIGHTEOUS ONES ;).

• Strength and forgivness   2 years 1 week ago

TIM, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SEPARATED. HE TELLS ME IT IS MY FAULT,THAT I AM NEVER SATISFIED, AND THAT HE HAS GIVEN IT HIS ALL. I UNDERSTAND HIM, AND THOUGH I CANNOT MAKE HIM BELIEVE OTHERWISE, I KNOW WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH. I AM SURE YOU FEEL LIKE A FAILURE TO YOUR MARRIAGE. TIM, YOU ARE NOT! WHAT EVER HAPPENED IN YOUR MARRIAGE, GOD CAN FORGIVE IF YOU GIVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU MUST FIRST FORGIVE YOURSELF! PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR WIFE, GIVE HER TIME TO HEAL. YOU NEED HEALING AS WELL. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR MARRIAGE, BRING FORGIVENESS, HEALING, AND RECONCILIATION. REMEMBER EPHESIANS 6:10-18!

• Prayer for my Mother and Family   2 years 1 week ago

I WILL HUN! REMEMBER ACTS 16 " BELIEVE IN THE LORD AND YOU WILL BE SAVED; YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD"! ALL IT TAKES IS ONE: YOU! GOD BLESS YOU. DO OT GIVE UP, KEEP TALKING ABOUT JESUS'S LOVE TO YOUR MOTHER, ALLOW HER TO SEE YOU READING THE BIBLE, BRING EXPRESS VERSES THAT INTEREST YOU, KEEP CHRISTIAN RADIO ON THROUGHOUT YOUR HOUSE :), GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

• Divorce   2 years 1 week ago

OH MY SWEET SISTER IN CHRIST...I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU ARE. MY HUSBAND TOO HAS GIVEN UP ON GOD. I REMEMBER THE MONTH OF MAY WHEN HE TOLD ME HE NO LONGER WANTED TO DO FAMILY PRAYERS...OUR MARRIAGE HAS FALLEN SINCE. HE IS NOW OUT OF THE HOUSE AND IS AVOIDING ME AND ALL OUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS AS WELL. HE IS HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS I HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE, AND THEY ARE DEAR AND SPECIAL TO HIM. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP MY FRIEND, TRUST IN THE LORD OUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT! DO NOT GIVE UP ON FAITH, IT IS WHAT THE ENEMY DESIRES OF US! BUT OUR GOD IS BIGGER THAN HE IS! REMEBER EPHESIANS 6:10-18! WE ARE IN BATTLE FOR OUR HUSBANDS! WE HAVE CHRIST!REMENBER SISTER, THAT JESUS GETS UPSET WHEN WE BREAK IN FAITH...THERE'S A REASON FOR THAT ;)...HE HAS BLESSINGS FOR THOSE WHO ENDURE TO THE END...MANY GIVE UP, I CAN SEE WHY: BECAUSE IT IS SO HARD. BUT YOU CAN DO IT SISTER! GOD BLESS YOU, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR MARRIAGE!

• Family and New unborn son Alexander   2 years 1 week ago

PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID. YOUR BABY WILL DO FINE, IT IS NOT ANYTHING THAT DOCTORS CANNOT FIX; THEY SEE THIS CONDITION EVERY NOW AND THEN. I AM A LABOR AND DELIVERY NURSE, AND THIS IS A CONDITION WE EXPECT. HOWEVER,, I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE, AS I KNOW IT TAKES A TOLL ON YOU AND YOUR WIFE. GOD BLESS YOU ;).

• Standing for my marriage   2 years 1 week ago

MY HUSBAND AND I SEPARATED 4YRS AGO: APRIL, 24 2008. I DEDICATED MYSELF TO THE LORD THEN AND HAVE BEEN COMMITED SINCE. GOD REUNITED US AND I BELIEVED MY HUSBAND DID A 180 DEGREE TURN AROUND AS WELL. WE ATTENDED CHURCH FREQUENTLY AND EVEN HAD BIBLE STUDIES. WELL, RECENTLY MY HUSBAND LEFT ME AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT SEEMS HE IS SO MUCH MORE DISTANT THAN BEFORE. BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO CLING ON TO OUR LORDS WORD, AND FIGHT FOR MY HUSBAND. REMEMBER EPHESIANS 6:10-18! THE ENEMY AIMS AT OUR MARRIAGES TO TRY TO BREAK OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST! DO NOT GIVE UP...I WONT IF GOD WONT! FELISA

• A great job opportunity   2 years 1 week ago

As a follow up, the Lord did answer my prayers. I got the job and my income will be even higher than what they quoted me initially. So far things are working out great. Just need prayers that the lord helps to fund this move. I am selling a number of things to hopefully aid us in this journey. Amen, for Gods amazing grace!!

• Strength in thought,soul and spirit and body to live in faith   2 years 1 week ago

As I sit here and read this my heart breaks for you. Your life is important. Seek God like you did before. He will pull you out of this. He has a purpose for you. I can't sit here and say I know exactly how you feel but I do know how it feels to be at the bottom of the pit feeling hopeless, confused, scared and not knowing which direction to turn. Hang on and don't let go. You will come out of this. Maybe try looking into some support groups or a bible study. What helped me was starting my day with The Lord and ending my day with him. I would just read over and over bible verses on strength, peace, and joy. Dwell on his word. I'm praying for you mama!! He gives strength to the weary
    and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary,
    and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord
    will renew their strength.
    They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:29-31 NIV)

• We love your station...   2 years 1 week ago

Praying for Frankie Rodriguez passed away... From SETFREEROCKS.com Church
    he is now with the Lord!

• Vote in November   2 years 1 week ago

whats the name of the website I can see what all the people running for office stand for?

• Better paying job   2 years 1 week ago

I too am an " ex" , God gave me another chance but i had hit a real low before that door opened for me. I pray that your struggle doesn't last as long as mine but if it does just know there is something greater awaiting you.God is Good Paul.

• Finances and School   2 years 1 week ago

We have that same prayer request, God is God and your in our prayers

• god heal me please   2 years 1 week ago

Keep the focus on God, if you want these things, enough, he'll put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Jesus is your healer! ! Pray! Your in our prayers.

• Barely Hanging On   2 years 1 week ago

My wife and i are going thru a similar situation.be strong. If you pray why worry, if you worry why pray,. God is preparing the best job for you. Be ready for your due season.