SWITCHFOOT-LOVE ALONE IS WORTH THE FIGHT
MATTHEW WEST-NEXT THING YOU KNOW (THIRTEEN)
KERRIE ROBERTS-NO MATTER WHAT
SIDEWALK PROPHETS-KEEP MAKING ME
KUTLESS-WHAT FAITH CAN DO

• 16 year old daughter   1 year 38 weeks ago

I pray things get better. I'm 16 and have been troubled with being overweight too. I know what its like. I'm not a parent or anything but I truly pray things get better.

• What are you KNOWN for?   1 year 38 weeks ago

I am best known for my generousity. Main example is that I put others before myself. Not only do I lend my ear to a friend, I also lend my shoulder. I have also helped others with food and clothing by giving a portion of what I have (even though I also have limited food and clothes, and was diagnosed with hypoglycemia a year ago where I must snack every two hours). I also volunter at my church every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday; I go to Central Christian Church in Henderson (13 miles away from my apartment). I also tithe weekly (Sunday) even though I have not had any source of income (except food stamps)since June 21, 2011. God has blessed me this last year, and I know he will ever forsaken me because I trust him with my life through the life of his son: Jesus Christ.

• Forgiveness   1 year 38 weeks ago

I will absolutely pray for you and yours. Forgiveness is a very complicated thing to do but true believers come to realize its the best thing to do eventually. It is a very hard thing to do, but it is necessary. I pray that your family comes to obtain forgiveness in their hearts and that your journey thru life is a blessed one.

• Mother son was murdered   1 year 38 weeks ago

praying for this community and especially this mother. After losing my eldest and youngest within the past 3 years I do so understand some of this sort of lose. May peace over come this mother in the hours she is alone.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   1 year 38 weeks ago

I used to work with Dave and am saddened by this news. He was a great guy and would really go to bat for his friends. I pray for his family and friends in this hard time.

• Add A Caption & Win Free Music!   1 year 38 weeks ago

what exactly do you expect me to do with this?

• Patience & Direction   1 year 38 weeks ago

Thank you and God bless!

• Marriage Restoration   1 year 38 weeks ago

Thank you for uplifting me and my marriage in prayer. I feel the love of Christ through you. God bless.

• Brain Aneurysm   1 year 38 weeks ago

She has had her surgery, and is doing much better! She is going to be home sometime today! Thank you for praying for her. God can do amazing things.

• Surgery   1 year 38 weeks ago

God is with you and with your baby, everything will be fine because we have a Awesome God.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   1 year 39 weeks ago

My prayers are with you both. But keep in mind if he does not recover he will be without pain and suffering and will be in his true home with our true father.

• Aurora, Colorado   1 year 39 weeks ago

My prayers are with the victims and their families.

• Patience & Direction   1 year 39 weeks ago

I am praying for you and so very glad you're getting our Lords plans for you figured out. May God bless you on your journey and keep you strong.

• Housing Situation   1 year 39 weeks ago

This world is becoming more and more corrupt, I pray the Lord keeps the evil ways of this world away from you and your love ones. Keep your head up.gy fellow believer and our Lord will prosper you.

• Marriage Restoration   1 year 39 weeks ago

Hello,
    I'm so sorry... :(((

God,
    Please let this dear woman feel your presence and be comforted. Please send her a friend or friends who will walk with her through this and help her handle this situation with wisdom, dignity and strength. I ask that you'd cause her husband to see the damage he's doing and love you enough to turn around and give his marriage another try. I ask that you'd give them both hope and help to see what led to this and the ability to forgive. And that you'd restore their marriage and that it would be stronger than ever before. I've seen you bring good from bad so many times... let this be one of them.

In the meantime, I ask that you'd give this woman peace in the storm and allow her to sleep soundly in your loving arms.

In the name of Jesus who loves us more than we can comprehend,
    Amen.

• Just a prayer   1 year 39 weeks ago

Heavenly Father you know the needs of your servant and I left them up to you right now. All of the struggles, weaknesses and temptations I ask that you turn into a testimony for your glory. Walk with him/her and increase the desire for him/her to seek you ALWAYS, thus strengthening their spirit and killing the flesh daily. We rejoice in the fact that you know the intent of our hearts and have mercy on our unpleasing actions. All these things we ask in your son Jesus Christ...

AMEN

• beloved daughter, lesbian beliefs   1 year 39 weeks ago

What an incredible, awesome,caring & loving mom you are. Blessings for you and your daughter. I will keep you both in my prayer journal this week & send up those prayers for the Holy Spirit to transform.

• Just a prayer   1 year 39 weeks ago

It is awesome that you recently gave your life to God! Welcome to the family! You are God's beautiful child and there is one in particular who doesn't really want that for you. So,what you are going though is sort of normal. But the fact that you are praying and trusting in God is GREAT! I will keep you in my prayers this week & again, welcome & love you!

• Free Toby Mac song!   1 year 39 weeks ago

cool, thanks!

• beloved daughter, lesbian beliefs   1 year 39 weeks ago

God bless you for standing by her in her difficult struggle. You are an watching parent. I pray for your daughter to heal. I pray for our Lord to heal her thoughts and find a God Christian man to help her thru her journey. God bless you both.

• Infertility   1 year 39 weeks ago

You are absolutely in my prayers. I pray you both are blessed with a healthy child. Continue to be strong in the Lord and He will answer your prayers. God bless you both thru your journey.

• In need of healing   1 year 39 weeks ago

You ate definitely in my prayers. I fully believe our Lord will help your daughter to rebuild her life. You and your husband are truly blessings for your daughter. I pray for her prayers to be answered, her recovery, and a His grace to shine down on all of you. God bless you.

• sexual abuse, depression   1 year 39 weeks ago

My heart goes out to you, my dear. You and your family will be in my prayers. You are much stronger than you may think. God will never give you more than you can handle. I love you my fellow Christian. God bless you.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   1 year 39 weeks ago

Thank you Raquel! We are all praying for him. Dave's friends and family feel peace and know that he is in God's hands during this difficult time.

• Victorville California Revival   1 year 39 weeks ago