• Everything is a miracle   1 year 51 weeks ago

Gangnam Style is my miracle.

• Gary & Amy Talked Like A Pirate - Listen Here   1 year 51 weeks ago

I think this might be my new favorite holiday :)

Krispy Kreme is giving away free doughnuts if you order like a pirate!

• Matthew West Talks About Marriage, Brainstorming & The Emmys   1 year 51 weeks ago

Thanks Gary :) Matthew is a fun guy!

Cool interview. Good stuff.

• Random Happy Thoughts   1 year 51 weeks ago

Bound in Fetters
    By Jonathon Shaw

I'm walking in the dark, in the place were Jesus was crucified. Looking up and seeing a cross on a hill with a light shinning around it, I start to move towards the cross but I can't something is stopping me.
    Looking down I see that there are chains arounf my neck, hands and feet. The chains are attached to something in the darkness behind me. What is it, what's holding me back, I thought. I can see a pair of red eyes
    staring at me through the darkness, his demon hands holding tightly to my chains. "Where are you going, get back here" says the beast. Crying out i plead, "Lord help me," but He doesn't answer me. All I see is the
    cross on the hill with a light shinning around it.
    Pushing against my chains I muster my strength in an attempt to move forward; blood is running down my neck, hands and feet as I struggle to reach the bottom of the hill. I have to climb up it. I have to make it up the
    hill where the cross is.
    But the demon is pulling harder on my chains he's slashing my body and whispering in my ear, " what are you hoping to find on the top of the hill; you're nothing to Jesus. You're worthless in the eyes of God." he wants
    me to let go of the rocks, he pulls at me to bring me back in to the darkness but I can't, I have to get to the cross.

I hear two of my favorite scriptures, "Come to me all of you who larbor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest
    for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (matthew 11:28-29). Put on the full armor of god so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes, (Ephesians 6:11).
    Have I failed God, is that why I'm hearing those scriptures? Weeping, all I want to do is bow down before His glory, to be with my savior Jesus and to feel free. To bask in the golry of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
    but I'm not worthy of walking through the gates of heaven. I'm just about to let go, to fall in to the darkness when Jesus grabs me by the hand and saves me. My chains break off and the darkness is gone and only
    light is shinning around me.
    Kneeling down in front of the cross with Jesus kneeling beside me, He lays his hand on my shoulder and says, "why do you think you are not worth of my forgiveness; I can feel the sin that is beating you down and
    I can hear you crying out for forgiveness and I have forgiven you. " Hugging me He added. : i died for you, Jonathon. Now live for me, I will always be with you! "

i been looking for a place to share this with i love sos and this is a battle i deal with and i wrote this but i cant say it was from but that god wrote this through me hope you enjoyed it

• Starting Chemo   1 year 51 weeks ago

I will pray because i know what its like. My dad passed away in 2009 from renal cancer and my grandfathers both have cancer. One of them has bone cancer

• Praying for money   1 year 52 weeks ago

I pray for you and your family

• rent -facing eviction need a miracle   1 year 52 weeks ago

I pray for you and your family

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 5 hours ago

My wife has experience of care giver to senior for 7 years and can't find any job. No one give her the opportunities to show her love to the seniors. Please pray for her. Thanks.

• Prayer request for my lost dog beagle Abby   2 years 8 hours ago

After Abby missing for three weeks we found her today! I wanna thank you for all your prayers!!!

• my children   2 years 11 hours ago

I pray for you and Emily, my heart goes out to you

• GOD BRINGS MY CHILDREN HOME AND SAVE ME.   2 years 11 hours ago

I pray that your family is made whole. I am sad for you

• For a very sick newborn baby   2 years 11 hours ago

I pray for your baby, my baby also is in need of prayer as she was born in July with neuroblastoma, may God watch over both of them, your little boy and my little Katie, and all who are ill, God Bless You

• Abusive   2 years 13 hours ago

I will pray wisdom for you and courage for your friend. Stand in love for your friend; be her strength, be her courage, and be her encourager.

• strain-lumbar-spine-region   2 years 23 hours ago

Thank you lord for healing me....*tears* lord you are so good to me... I love you lord... *tears* I feel so much better now. Also thank you to all my brothers and sisters in Christ that prayed for me god bless u all..

• PRAYERS NEEDED   2 years 1 day ago

I am a part of a group called Team in Training and we raise money and compete in marathons benefiting the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. Contact your local branch and they will get you in touch with the services office. We raise money so the family and patient can have a chance. There are funds available. I will say a prayer and place his name on my race shirt for the Portland marathon if you wish. All my love and prayers!

• stuggling with alcohol   2 years 1 day ago

Praying for you Danny! Given time sobriety will be the habit and it is so worth the effort. I'm 4 years now and can't imagine going back. God bless you in your effort to stay sober-hope you have a church home and are keeping in the Word. It is vital to stay strong in the Lord, I recommend the daily devotional Jesus calling - the app or book both phenomenal! God bless you!!

• Granddaughter   2 years 3 days ago

Thank you for your faithfulness and courage to stand in the gap for my granddaughter. I too will stand with you God is bringing you and your family together through you.

• My son needs employment, preferably full time   2 years 4 days ago

Thank you for praying for us. Praise Jesus!!! My son has been hired by the local school district as a bus driver and is currently in training. Please continue to pray for him for healing from flu-like symptoms. He is tough and trying to do what he needs to do for this new job inspite of being sick. God is his strength even though he doesn't realize it!!!

Also, pray for life issues and realities my grandson, Shadeau, is facing and struggling to deal with.

Thank you for your continued prayer.
    Love in Christ

• Granddaughter   2 years 4 days ago

I prayed for your granddaughter...i love you and your family..please pray for me that god will join me and my family back together

• daughter, mental illness, salvation   2 years 5 days ago

Dear Mom,

I have adult children also who have fallen away. They are struggling but I am hopeful. There is an awesome book out there called "The Power of Praying for your Adult Children" by Stormi Omartin. God has given her the perfect words to pray for our adult children. I thank God for the wisdom he has given her and I try to pray one of those prayers every day. I pray that it will bless you like it has blessed me.
    God Bless you and your daughter.

• My wife and I are seperated   2 years 5 days ago

Thank you.

• please help me   2 years 5 days ago

:-)I hope so

• My wife and I are seperated   2 years 5 days ago

My husband and i will pray for your marriage, my parents are going through the same thing!:( but may his perfect will be done in your marriage:) God Bless You

• My dad   2 years 5 days ago

Hello, my dad and mom divorced when i was 4 years old and re-married when i was 8 years old, she was the meanest step mom ever! She use to hit us and everything, but God heard our prayers and they are no longer together, but just try your best to be the best son or daughter. God is always there!:) maybe soon she will realize that shes hurting your feeling! Keep praying, ill pray for you as well:) and smile God loves you