UNSPOKEN-START A FIRE
NEWSBOYS-GOD'S NOT DEAD (LIKE A LION)
CASTING CROWNS-PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM
BUILDING 429-WE WON'T BE SHAKEN
LAUREN DAIGLE-HOW CAN IT BE

• Pray for Strength   2 years 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the encouraging words It means so much to know that I am not alone. Divorce is so hard. But its so true what you said find strength in Jesus. Now I am starting to see more and more I am truly nothing without Him. Thank you for your prayers it means so much.

God Bless, Dorothy

• Found out Horrible news   2 years 3 weeks ago

You must stay in prayer. I know it's hard, and I know it hurts. None of it is your fault, it has to do with his lack of peace his lack of self-worth. Me and my husband have been together 11yrs and married for almost 4 there have been a cpl of infidelities but I chose to stand by him and trust God. Its been hard, but above all its made me stronger getting thru it. I now talk about it openly because for so long I felt ashamed and God had to show me I have nothing to be ashamed of, I did nothing wrong. If you do stay you have to stay because you want to not because of your daughter or out of fear any reason besides because you want to will not end in peace. And in order for you to have peace you need to forgive yourself and remember you did nothing wrong, then forgive him the same way Jesus forgave you when he died on the cross. Stand on Proverbs 3:5-6

• SINSATIONS THE STAGE PLAY   2 years 3 weeks ago

This was one of the best shows ever. I would go to see it again. Hats off to the writer producer Troy Buckner. Excellent job.

• Need money to pay bills   2 years 3 weeks ago

Dear Jesus,

Walk with this couple, through their income struggles. Give them what they need Lord. Also, thank you for giving them each other to lean on and to love. Please nourish their bodies with food, keep the roof over their heads and continue to shower them with love and peace. All of this we ask in your precious name, Jesus. Amen.

• quit smoking   2 years 3 weeks ago

April, Suffering from addiction has a horrible grip on your life. Whenever you think you cannot quit...say these words: "I can't, but God can!" Ask him to give you the strength to become the person he created you to be. His spirit lives within you and can accomplish so much more than you are able on your own. You will succeed!!! Becky

• Pray for Strength   2 years 3 weeks ago

Dorothy, Do not give up. No matter how alone you feel, GOD IS WITH YOU. He is your strength, your guidance and your comfort. Keep crying out to him to help you and sustain you and He will in His timing. I too am divorced and it has been the worst thing in my life and for a very long time I felt so very alone. But I see now that God was with me and I am a stronger person for what I have suffered. Remember, your time on this earth is but an instant, and eternity with God is forever. Ask God to show you how to live your life for His glory and to become the cherished person He created you to be. Hang in there. I am praying for you!! Becky

• prayer for a young man waiting for a liver transplant   2 years 3 weeks ago

Thank you all for your prayers for Brock and his family. He went home to be with the Lord yesterday, one week after his 21st birthday. He never received a liver. I believe he was a wise old soul even in his youth. He was so greatly loved by his mother Lori. Please, pray for her. I know her heart is broken. Thank you all.

• Abandoned again   2 years 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your Wise words of encouragement.
    JESUS Bless you~*

• pray for Austin Ervin and his family   2 years 3 weeks ago

I don't see any dates, is it an old post?!
    I hope everything went well!

• FREE MUSIC RIGHT NOW FROM JADON LAVIK!!! Download it here!   2 years 3 weeks ago

Loved Jadon's "Doxology." He has put out a video with one song everyday this week.

• Abandoned again   2 years 3 weeks ago

Remember the devil is out there and in any way or shape he will try to destroy what GOD has created. He created your Marriage and by staying with your husband you have triumph against the devil.

You do have an option of what to do, but remember forgiveness is great.

Put your eyes in the Lord, he will guide you and only he can really answer you. Follow GOD he will give you the guidance you need.

• Found out Horrible news   2 years 3 weeks ago

I understand your pain, your family will be in my prayers.

Remember God gives us only what we can handle. When you feel you are alone and you can't go on anymore remember you are in his hands. He is with you every step of the way.

By staying with your husband you have to not throw anything in his face, you forgive and move on. What has happen remains in the past, you work on things and let the past stay in the past. Don't say you are only doing it for your baby's sake, you are doing it for you and for your husband as well. Do not tell him, you are staying just for the baby.

I am still getting over my own pain, and well it takes time, but if you keep bringing it up he will get fed up with it and start ignoring it and all you going to do is keep hurting yourself.

• The Extreme Tour 2012   2 years 3 weeks ago

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people for this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

• PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP ME!   2 years 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. I know it's going to take time. God can change anyone, and do anything, my faith is strong but emotionally I hope I can hold on. I really want things to get better my husband and I have the whole rest of our lives to go through struggles, so I'll be praying that we can get past this and focus on our many years to come and what we can do for each other to make those years better for our family. Thank you again!

• Salvation   2 years 3 weeks ago

Thank you SOS for always lifting me up with your songs

• PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP ME!   2 years 3 weeks ago

Always remember that God is bigger than anything your husband has done or may be doing. Keep YOUR focus on God and not on what might be happening. Your job is only to trust and obey. Let God do the work in your husband. Pray and know that God is in charge. He will supply everything you need to endure this situation. I know, I have been in your shoes in losing a marriage. God Bless you!

• Abandoned again   2 years 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your Prayers and Wisdom.
    This really helped me.
    JESUS Bless you~*

• Abandoned again   2 years 4 weeks ago

I cannot tell you what you should do, however, look in Corinthians and see that when adultery has been committed, God allows divorce. He abhors it, but He allows it. God won't put that on your heart, it is a personal choice. But know that He will hold you blameless.

Should you continue to choose to stay, it is not you who needs prayer so much as your husband. Therefore, I can say I will pray for you, but I will pray more for him.

Keep walking with Christ, and go in peace.

• Fustrated   2 years 4 weeks ago

I understand exactly how you feel. My mother is a single mom of three, me being the oldest one. We constantly struggle with finances. Believe me you are not a looser. You are doing the best you can for you and your children and God will pull you through. Don't give up, God is on your side and He always will be. I'll be happy to pray for you. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, Lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

• Fustrated   2 years 4 weeks ago

Praying for you*:) Jesus LOVES you more then you know!
    Isaiah41:10

• VeggieTales Live!   2 years 4 weeks ago

We are member to the First Spanish Baptist Church we LOVE veggietales cant you give tickets free???

• i need gods help   2 years 4 weeks ago

I will have u in my prayers. I had kidney and liver problems 6 rs ago and didn't even know by the time Dr found it they sd couldn't be reversed.. Used to take me 1 hr to walk kids 4 blocks to school every step in pain. Since God has healed me I can do it on 25. Sometime in Satan tries to make me think I am still sick but I just call out to Jesus as loud as I can. I may sound crazy but to God it's all he wants. I encourage u to go to a good church and ask the pastors and congregation to lay hands in prayer on you. When the healing comes to u the battle Will prove to be worth it. I stay strong in Jesus. With love

• lies, lies, lies   2 years 4 weeks ago

Hi. I understand your pain... Just want to remind you, you are a survivor praise the Lord! I will be praying for you and your family.
    Romans8:28! Keep trusting HIM~*

• Prayer Request for a brother   2 years 4 weeks ago

Praying for Phil and your family!
    Psalm55:22! JESUS WINS!
    Serving HIM~*

• 8 week old nephew in critcal condition in SA, TX   2 years 4 weeks ago

Praying for Rylan!! Jesus bless you.