• Please help me with prayer to save my marriage   10 weeks 4 days ago

I want to use this opportunity to thank priestandrew91@yahoo.com for helping me get my lover back after he left me few months ago. I have sent friends and my brothers to beg him for me but he refused and said that it is all over between both of us but when I met this priestandrew91@yahoo.com, he told me to relaxed that every thing will be fine and after three days of my contact with him, my lover came back with tears in his eyes asking for another chance

• Dave From SideWalk Prophets Interview Audio!   10 weeks 4 days ago

Sugar Glider’s are extremely social and bond naturally with
    their human owners. Not only that, but what happens is what is supposed to happen for that ferret.
    Another thing that can be considered as a pro in raising a
    rabbit is the fact that it can take away your depression and somehow
    control your blood pressure.

• Young Life Zumba Fundraiser   10 weeks 5 days ago

Watch for chewing, especially around items such as electric cords.
    If your dog is still a puppy then chances are
    introducing the two would go pretty smooth. They come in brown,
    black, white, or mixed fur with some having
    a "raccoon like" mask around their eyes.

• don't know what's wrong with me   10 weeks 5 days ago

God has helped me overcome loneliness. I too, was a single mom but did not walk as close with The Lord back then. After my daughter moved out, I struggled with sadness AND heavy loneliness. I am praying for you. It was thru seeking Him, a lot of prayer, getting connected at church and focusing on the things that I am greatful for that helped me find a sense of peace. And mainly telling God thank you. Every day, every minute that you see or feel or remember something good, tell Him! Acknowledge it. Then all of a sudden your heart has changed its focal point and you feel less of the negativity of the feelings you have now.

• Weekend to Remember® Marriage Getaway - Las Vegas   10 weeks 5 days ago

Great to read.

• Don't Fall For the "Culture is Different" Lie   10 weeks 6 days ago

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!

• restore our relationship   11 weeks 6 hours ago

Father in the Name of Jesus Amen!

• Colton Dixon Talks With Scott Herrold (Audio)   11 weeks 2 days ago

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm looking to start my own blog in the near future
    but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
    for something completely unique. P.S
    Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

• Lil Lucas   12 weeks 6 hours ago

Father Thank You for healing Lucas. Thank you for the strips Jesus bore so we can be healed. We receive the healing for Lucas in The Name of Jesus Amen!

• needing prayer over my best friend and her family   12 weeks 6 hours ago

Father God I come before you asking for the salvation of this family. They need you now to bring the peace that surpasses all things they are facing tough times. Thank you for sending that special person Brittany she has a heart for you God and I'm agreeing with Brittany in the name of Jesus for your will to be done for this family.

• I am usually on the praying end....   12 weeks 6 hours ago

I'm praying in agreement with you for peace and togetherness for the family.

• Divorce   12 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you!!

• Divorce   12 weeks 3 days ago

Lean not to your own understanding, in all ways acknowledge God and he will direct your path. Trust in The Lord with all your heart. God will bring you through.

• Praying for my boyfriend   12 weeks 3 days ago

Lord I pray revelation from you God to this person about this relationship. I pray the word of God that you love God above all. Thank you for answered prayer in Jesus Name Amen!

• Sick Baby   12 weeks 3 days ago

Thank you Lord you are our strength in weakness. Our healer , our protector our healer.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1

• HELP!!!!!!   13 weeks 1 day ago

Jonathan forgiveness comes from God. If you love God ask him to forgive you then receive your forgiveness . Go to your family with the peace of Gods forgiveness and watch how God will change the situation.

If you forgive men when they sin against you, your Heavenly Father will forgive you. Matthew 6:14

• Good job needed!   13 weeks 1 day ago

My company just posted an add for Office Manager
    Therapy Management Group fax # 702-425-2787

• HELP!!!!!!   13 weeks 1 day ago

I am sorry to hear that the choice you made was a dishonor to your family. First, we will pray together for your next step to recover your honor to yourself and your family. Then you must listen to the answer, it may not be the answer you want to hear, but listen to what the Lord guides you. It may be a hard choice that the Lord leads you, just make sure it is He that gives it to you. Ask for forgiveness to yourself also.I know this sounds general, that is all I can do without knowing what was done. I jus know the things I have done and what my children have done. I have never given up on family, even when I did the wrong thing or they did. Trust in Gods leadership in guiding you. AMEN!

• Daily Stuggles   13 weeks 2 days ago

God has an amazing plan for you. Follow the signs and direction that God places into your heart. You've been put on this earth for a reason and God is there for you every step of the way. Believe in him and know that he would never give you anything you couldn't handle. The helplessness and hopelessness will go away. Believe in yourself. Trust in God. Everything will be OK. :)

• Need ideas for the Do Something Summer of Purpose?   14 weeks 2 hours ago

Do you know what/where a 13 year old girl could do for service this summer? Pretty much everything I know of she needs to have an adult with her because she is too young. Also, we live in Lolo 8 miles south of Missoula and at her age she doesn't drive. I hate that she is spending her summer being bored. =-(

• Jeremy Camp in concert with Kutless and Adam Cappa - Las Vegas NV   14 weeks 4 hours ago

This is going to be a FUN show!

• Forgiveness and forgetting   14 weeks 1 day ago

Veronica the way we let go is to let God. Is it easy no. Staying playful is the key to overcoming any situation you face. read all the scriptures on forgiveness that you can . Thank God for easing the pain, forgiveness is the first step.

Colossians 3:13
    Matthew 6:14
    Luke 6:37
    Matthew 18:21-22

• addiction   14 weeks 1 day ago

God in the Name of Jesus. We thank you for saving us. Thank you for cleansing our body of addiction and by the blood of Jesus forgiving our sins. Thank you Father for healing.

Psalm 30:2 O Lord my God! I called to you for help and you healed me. In Jesus Name Amen!

• In DIRE need of prayer   14 weeks 1 day ago

And he said unto me! My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. 2 Corinthians 12:9.

We don't have all the answers, we serve a God who does. Be encouraged God is with you. I ask God to give the family a peace that surpasses all things. God speaks in whispers when the noise is gone you will hear the voice of God!

• How YOU can pray for Tobymac   15 weeks 3 days ago

I will pray for toby and dad and family. My folks are sick and old 76 as well. Sad to see. Toby Mac is my favorite artist. I still listen to Jesus Freak almost weekly. Its my favorite song. The words of his songs really meet me with Jesus and help me. thanks