• Miracle in her life   34 weeks 1 day ago

I requestING prayer for my son and his lady friend. They are on drugs homeless directionless. I need for the Lord to break those chains. So they will find salvation first as ND for most then health and become part of the family agaim.
    Then pray for me and the many family members that continue to pray for them.
    May or Lord bless an keep you all. Saints.

• Beyond the Mask Movie   34 weeks 2 days ago

Really nice stuff that you have shared with us. I have watched it, really entertaining movie. Actually movies are the best source of entertainment or to get rid from stress. I also used letmewatchthis (www.letsmewatchthis.net) especially at weekend for entertainment. Movies has lots of advantages like horror. Fear is a powerful emotion has an extremely high impact on the human psyche. The epithet "fearless" is often attributed to many as the literary and the real heroes. But more often this term substitute the word "brave". Feel fear - well, this is nothing shameful emotions. The main thing - do not let fear take possession of them, to control myself and not let your emotions dictate behavior. All this applies not only to fear, but to other emotions.

• Sharing Jesus with Lego (it's all about the angle).   34 weeks 3 days ago

What a great article. Thank you!

• Wanting to give up   35 weeks 2 days ago

My situation was similar to yours for many years. I began to do all as if I was doing it for Jesus-from the menial to the serious- and purpose filled my life. I could give glory to God by washing the dishes or seeing Him in every face to whom I spoke. You may be discouraged but you will not despair- for you know that Jesus loves you and you can share that love in all the things, big or small, that you do.

• 7 year old Daisy   35 weeks 6 days ago

Daisy I am going to pray for you lets all hope a miracle happens I am sorry you have to suffer this but may god be with you. Remember you are a survivor with god. God is always with you.

• Father   38 weeks 2 days ago

I'm not father I meant to put a pray for my father but God put it on my heart to pray for her and I forgot to change tittle to relations and sorry for all the spelling errors it's 3am and I'm barely awake!

• CALL HER Women's Conference   38 weeks 5 days ago

The price of the conference has been reduced to only $15 to reach as many ladies as possible. Come and be a part of this two-day conference with guest speakers, breakout sessions and an opportunity to connect with other ladies. This event will encourage all women & girls ages 11 and up to live their call to its full potential. For more information and to register, visit thechurchmvmt.com/callher.

• Property taxes   45 weeks 13 hours ago

I prayed for you today!

• No more pain   45 weeks 13 hours ago

I prayed for you today!

• Please pray for Poland , Church in the USA, and our service to the God   45 weeks 13 hours ago

I prayed for you today!

• Break the chains of addiction   45 weeks 13 hours ago

I prayed for you today!

• Work problems   45 weeks 13 hours ago

I prayed for you today!

• work trials   45 weeks 14 hours ago

I have prayed for you! I work in a male dominated field too...but in a support capacity with mainly females. We are all on the same side and I have seen people tear each other down on more then one occasion. Keep your head up and don't quit! Especially because you love your job and you're having a positive impact on society! =) The world needs more people like you!

• Individual Shepherd's Pie Recipe - Chef Phillip Dell   1 year 6 weeks ago

Dear Ceci, this looks so good i had my first shepherds pie at mad dogs and englishmen. they are also called cornish pasties. yummy. thank you and happy late easter. sincerely yours in christ jesus kevin.

• Adoption and Foster Care Resources   1 year 9 weeks ago

I work (until April Fools day) for the state of Utah, 21 years - can't believe after 5 years you have to give up a child. Here in UT, parents are given 1 year, sometimes 15 months to get their act together...then we file TPR, or relinquishment so they can keep any other children they might have.
    Their child/ren are placed in adoptive homes from the start, then if kin becomes available, into a kinship home. I can't believe NV lets a child languish in foster care, uncertain about their future for so long.

• Danny Gokey Talks About Parenting & Finding God's Will   1 year 9 weeks ago

Danny Gokey's statement about scripture in Psalms about being still and know I am GOD touched me yesterday more than you will ever know. WOW!

• heal and save my marriage   1 year 10 weeks ago

Your heavenly father is waiting for you with open arms and will do what is best and what is part of his plan. He is always there for you and you will never be stranded.

• heal and save my marriage   1 year 10 weeks ago

• My hurting friend   1 year 10 weeks ago

Just know that the LORD loves you and he will be beside you. He has a perfect plan for you and will never ever leave you on your own. I will pray just remember your Heavenly Father will always love you and I mean this from the bottom of my heart! God Bless!

• My hurting friend   1 year 10 weeks ago

• Lord is in control he never leave us   1 year 10 weeks ago

First time user- need prayer that God will allow me to grasp the conceptualizing and critical thinking involved in understand & applying the info & knowledge that comes with the Respiratory Care program that I attend. I trust HIM - I just feel inadequate in my clinicals. Thank you & GOD BLESS YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME.

• VERY URGENT!   1 year 12 weeks ago

I find myself innthe same situation. I pray that God will use someone to some day start a group where we can fight these feeling together with Gods Presence. Its so hard and many wont understand it!

• Encouragement in Tough Times   1 year 13 weeks ago

I am sitting here in tears as I listened to you recount your morning and Sumo's brave words. I, too, am a foster and adoptive mom. While our situation did not come as close as yours, we did live with the fear that our little one, who we loved with all our heart, would be taken from us.

I have never felt so little control over anything in my life. I totally surrendered it to God. I could not do it in my own strength. I was so sad and scared.

Our story turned out the way I had hoped and we have now adopted our now 5 year old daughter. However, I know that may not be the case for you.

One of our pastors at High Desert Church in Victorville had a similar situation to yours in which his then foster daughter went back to her mom. He might be a good person for you to talk with as he has walked in your shoes. His name is Tim Kuehl.

Your whole family is in my prayers and I grieve with you.

Lisa

• CCM Music Impacting Culture In A Big Way - Discussion   1 year 13 weeks ago

I would disagree with the premise that todays christian music is making an impact in modern america. I have been a christian music fan since the 1979/1980's era and to be honest, many of my christian music fans both from my youth and on Jesus Music forums have given up listening to chhristian radio altogether for the same reasons. The last true God anointed band to make an impact in the secular world (without much radio airplay) and has unmistakenly been the catalyst of the music industry taking note of CCM is the very band the industry has rejected. That band being Stryper and similar bands who made that 1980's CCM the greatest era have since been tossed into the archaic trashcan and no station has chosen to revive that period of music.
    The christian culture should not be denied the greatest collection of straight from the heart lyrical content and music composition ever seen in the christian music era. Todays stations need to branch out and not be extremley restrictive in its choices with the few bands it plays. When you can only go online and request from a pre-selected list of only20 bands and not a list of 100 (especially when my I-pod alone has 1200 songs all from the same era and only a fraction of those bands) then you are not making much of an impact.
    Stryper sells out around the world but not pushed by CCM in in the United States, there music is strictly to an secular audience, and their songs are not watered down like many of todays christian rock bands. When you can go into a muslim country before a muslim audience and shoot a live concert DVD with everyone singing the gospel to themsselves like Stryper has done or sell out a 100,000 seats in India then YES, you are making an impact.in this world. When I have to go into the Family Christian Bookstore and explain who Stryper, Keith Green, and Larry Norman are then there is a big problem within the CCM industry.
    Giev those of us who are diehards a reason to come back instead of using only internet radio who respect the music and its impact onthe christian music genre.

• Here's How I Know Prayer Works   1 year 16 weeks ago

Lord I believe the restoration of my family and marriage is coming