• Father   23 weeks 1 day ago

I'm not father I meant to put a pray for my father but God put it on my heart to pray for her and I forgot to change tittle to relations and sorry for all the spelling errors it's 3am and I'm barely awake!

• CALL HER Women's Conference   23 weeks 4 days ago

The price of the conference has been reduced to only $15 to reach as many ladies as possible. Come and be a part of this two-day conference with guest speakers, breakout sessions and an opportunity to connect with other ladies. This event will encourage all women & girls ages 11 and up to live their call to its full potential. For more information and to register, visit thechurchmvmt.com/callher.

• Property taxes   29 weeks 6 days ago

I prayed for you today!

• No more pain   29 weeks 6 days ago

I prayed for you today!

• Please pray for Poland , Church in the USA, and our service to the God   29 weeks 6 days ago

I prayed for you today!

• Break the chains of addiction   29 weeks 6 days ago

I prayed for you today!

• Work problems   29 weeks 6 days ago

I prayed for you today!

• work trials   29 weeks 6 days ago

I have prayed for you! I work in a male dominated field too...but in a support capacity with mainly females. We are all on the same side and I have seen people tear each other down on more then one occasion. Keep your head up and don't quit! Especially because you love your job and you're having a positive impact on society! =) The world needs more people like you!

• Individual Shepherd's Pie Recipe - Chef Phillip Dell   43 weeks 6 days ago

Dear Ceci, this looks so good i had my first shepherds pie at mad dogs and englishmen. they are also called cornish pasties. yummy. thank you and happy late easter. sincerely yours in christ jesus kevin.

• Adoption and Foster Care Resources   46 weeks 6 days ago

I work (until April Fools day) for the state of Utah, 21 years - can't believe after 5 years you have to give up a child. Here in UT, parents are given 1 year, sometimes 15 months to get their act together...then we file TPR, or relinquishment so they can keep any other children they might have.
    Their child/ren are placed in adoptive homes from the start, then if kin becomes available, into a kinship home. I can't believe NV lets a child languish in foster care, uncertain about their future for so long.

• Danny Gokey Talks About Parenting & Finding God's Will   46 weeks 6 days ago

Danny Gokey's statement about scripture in Psalms about being still and know I am GOD touched me yesterday more than you will ever know. WOW!

• heal and save my marriage   46 weeks 6 days ago

Your heavenly father is waiting for you with open arms and will do what is best and what is part of his plan. He is always there for you and you will never be stranded.

• heal and save my marriage   46 weeks 6 days ago

• My hurting friend   46 weeks 6 days ago

Just know that the LORD loves you and he will be beside you. He has a perfect plan for you and will never ever leave you on your own. I will pray just remember your Heavenly Father will always love you and I mean this from the bottom of my heart! God Bless!

• My hurting friend   46 weeks 6 days ago

• Lord is in control he never leave us   47 weeks 3 days ago

First time user- need prayer that God will allow me to grasp the conceptualizing and critical thinking involved in understand & applying the info & knowledge that comes with the Respiratory Care program that I attend. I trust HIM - I just feel inadequate in my clinicals. Thank you & GOD BLESS YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME.

• VERY URGENT!   49 weeks 6 days ago

I find myself innthe same situation. I pray that God will use someone to some day start a group where we can fight these feeling together with Gods Presence. Its so hard and many wont understand it!

• Encouragement in Tough Times   50 weeks 5 days ago

I am sitting here in tears as I listened to you recount your morning and Sumo's brave words. I, too, am a foster and adoptive mom. While our situation did not come as close as yours, we did live with the fear that our little one, who we loved with all our heart, would be taken from us.

I have never felt so little control over anything in my life. I totally surrendered it to God. I could not do it in my own strength. I was so sad and scared.

Our story turned out the way I had hoped and we have now adopted our now 5 year old daughter. However, I know that may not be the case for you.

One of our pastors at High Desert Church in Victorville had a similar situation to yours in which his then foster daughter went back to her mom. He might be a good person for you to talk with as he has walked in your shoes. His name is Tim Kuehl.

Your whole family is in my prayers and I grieve with you.

Lisa

• CCM Music Impacting Culture In A Big Way - Discussion   50 weeks 5 days ago

I would disagree with the premise that todays christian music is making an impact in modern america. I have been a christian music fan since the 1979/1980's era and to be honest, many of my christian music fans both from my youth and on Jesus Music forums have given up listening to chhristian radio altogether for the same reasons. The last true God anointed band to make an impact in the secular world (without much radio airplay) and has unmistakenly been the catalyst of the music industry taking note of CCM is the very band the industry has rejected. That band being Stryper and similar bands who made that 1980's CCM the greatest era have since been tossed into the archaic trashcan and no station has chosen to revive that period of music.
    The christian culture should not be denied the greatest collection of straight from the heart lyrical content and music composition ever seen in the christian music era. Todays stations need to branch out and not be extremley restrictive in its choices with the few bands it plays. When you can only go online and request from a pre-selected list of only20 bands and not a list of 100 (especially when my I-pod alone has 1200 songs all from the same era and only a fraction of those bands) then you are not making much of an impact.
    Stryper sells out around the world but not pushed by CCM in in the United States, there music is strictly to an secular audience, and their songs are not watered down like many of todays christian rock bands. When you can go into a muslim country before a muslim audience and shoot a live concert DVD with everyone singing the gospel to themsselves like Stryper has done or sell out a 100,000 seats in India then YES, you are making an impact.in this world. When I have to go into the Family Christian Bookstore and explain who Stryper, Keith Green, and Larry Norman are then there is a big problem within the CCM industry.
    Giev those of us who are diehards a reason to come back instead of using only internet radio who respect the music and its impact onthe christian music genre.

• Here's How I Know Prayer Works   1 year 1 week ago

Lord I believe the restoration of my family and marriage is coming

• Prayer and a praise   1 year 1 week ago

Father, thank you for your intervention regarding my legal issue!

You have shown me undeserved mercy to an extremely stressful situation!

Thank you Father!

• End Times Refocused: Las Vegas Bible Prophecy Conference 2014   1 year 3 weeks ago

Really looking for for true brothers and sisters to join and really we all need to be able to start roomateing up to be strong in numbers if any brothers or sisters are looking for a true watchman and has income please contact me at 1-310-912-1287 call if this is serious as I am. Many many blessings and God have mercy on us all.

• Interest Meeting For Mexico Mission Trip   1 year 4 weeks ago

I went to high school at San Clemente High School with Dan Young. I would love with my whole heart to hear from him.

• Here's What I'm Doing Right Now in Guatemala. Playing!   1 year 5 weeks ago

hi Ceci,

i listen to your show every night from 7 to midnight! i absolutely love you to pieces. tonight is Friday January 2nd, 2015. you just left the air & i felt a wave of excitement to see your face ( although i've already seen ya & know what u look like) your enthusiasm blows me away ! tonight was one of those times! u are my muse ! your forever FAN

Tasha Coleman

oh & i'm also a proud monthly supporter of SOS Radio!

i love Scott & Dave also , but, i work alone & i spend the most time with you on the air !! anyway !!! love u girl !!

• Operation Christmas Child Packing Party   1 year 5 weeks ago

Οur whοle community depends on bosch 700 series gаs range power toօls that you may
    have.