• First Baptist Church of Burley - HarvestFest   44 weeks 6 days ago

The address for this event is 2262 Hiland Avenue in Burley, Idaho. There will also be balloons, spray tattoos & face painting! The link to correct the post was not working. Thanks!

• Growing our Family   46 weeks 4 days ago

With God all things are possible. Nothing is too hard for Him. The same God that divided the red sea, who walked on water, who rose Jesus from the dead, can surely make it possible for you to conceive. I will believe with you for this to happen. There is always hope in Jesus! Be encouraged!

• Harvest festival and free concert   46 weeks 5 days ago

Hello to our brother’s & sister’s in the valley, just a note to let you know Calvary Chapel Spring Valley will no longer be having a harvest festival

This year we are selling all are carnival game at a bone suggested price.
    Yet we will take any offer since we what to free up our storage.

All sale will be final, & it will be first come, first serve. All games are in good condition, & you won’t be disappointed, but blessed.

There will be a Special discount for anyone who will take all items.

This should be a blessing to those who need these games for their outreaches.

In His Name

My cell number is 714 925 6682 Church number 702 362 9000

• Police Officers   47 weeks 2 days ago

This is to ALL the officers:

ALWAYS ASK GOD TO PROTECT YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AND THANK GOD FOR BRINGING YOU BACK HOME.

Ephesians 6:11 (KJV) Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Don't allow "fear" to take over. When I intern with Metro couple of years ago, I had the privileged to work with many officers in different area commands. I came in prepared and ready. If there was going to be a shoot-out, I would be the first one to go after the suspect. These officers have "shield" for their protection, use it. Don't be afraid with anyone.

Just remember ... Romans 8:31 (KJV) What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

FEAR DOES NOT EQUATE FAITH. HAVE FAITH (GOD), REMOVE FEAR (EVIL/DEMON).

God Bless!

• Miracle in her life   47 weeks 4 days ago

I requestING prayer for my son and his lady friend. They are on drugs homeless directionless. I need for the Lord to break those chains. So they will find salvation first as ND for most then health and become part of the family agaim.
    Then pray for me and the many family members that continue to pray for them.
    May or Lord bless an keep you all. Saints.

• Beyond the Mask Movie   47 weeks 4 days ago

Really nice stuff that you have shared with us. I have watched it, really entertaining movie. Actually movies are the best source of entertainment or to get rid from stress. I also used letmewatchthis (www.letsmewatchthis.net) especially at weekend for entertainment. Movies has lots of advantages like horror. Fear is a powerful emotion has an extremely high impact on the human psyche. The epithet "fearless" is often attributed to many as the literary and the real heroes. But more often this term substitute the word "brave". Feel fear - well, this is nothing shameful emotions. The main thing - do not let fear take possession of them, to control myself and not let your emotions dictate behavior. All this applies not only to fear, but to other emotions.

• Sharing Jesus with Lego (it's all about the angle).   47 weeks 6 days ago

What a great article. Thank you!

• Wanting to give up   48 weeks 5 days ago

My situation was similar to yours for many years. I began to do all as if I was doing it for Jesus-from the menial to the serious- and purpose filled my life. I could give glory to God by washing the dishes or seeing Him in every face to whom I spoke. You may be discouraged but you will not despair- for you know that Jesus loves you and you can share that love in all the things, big or small, that you do.

• 7 year old Daisy   49 weeks 2 days ago

Daisy I am going to pray for you lets all hope a miracle happens I am sorry you have to suffer this but may god be with you. Remember you are a survivor with god. God is always with you.

• Father   51 weeks 5 days ago

I'm not father I meant to put a pray for my father but God put it on my heart to pray for her and I forgot to change tittle to relations and sorry for all the spelling errors it's 3am and I'm barely awake!

• CALL HER Women's Conference   1 year 14 hours ago

The price of the conference has been reduced to only $15 to reach as many ladies as possible. Come and be a part of this two-day conference with guest speakers, breakout sessions and an opportunity to connect with other ladies. This event will encourage all women & girls ages 11 and up to live their call to its full potential. For more information and to register, visit thechurchmvmt.com/callher.

• Property taxes   1 year 6 weeks ago

I prayed for you today!

• No more pain   1 year 6 weeks ago

I prayed for you today!

• Please pray for Poland , Church in the USA, and our service to the God   1 year 6 weeks ago

I prayed for you today!

• Break the chains of addiction   1 year 6 weeks ago

I prayed for you today!

• Work problems   1 year 6 weeks ago

I prayed for you today!

• work trials   1 year 6 weeks ago

I have prayed for you! I work in a male dominated field too...but in a support capacity with mainly females. We are all on the same side and I have seen people tear each other down on more then one occasion. Keep your head up and don't quit! Especially because you love your job and you're having a positive impact on society! =) The world needs more people like you!

• Individual Shepherd's Pie Recipe - Chef Phillip Dell   1 year 20 weeks ago

Dear Ceci, this looks so good i had my first shepherds pie at mad dogs and englishmen. they are also called cornish pasties. yummy. thank you and happy late easter. sincerely yours in christ jesus kevin.

• Adoption and Foster Care Resources   1 year 23 weeks ago

I work (until April Fools day) for the state of Utah, 21 years - can't believe after 5 years you have to give up a child. Here in UT, parents are given 1 year, sometimes 15 months to get their act together...then we file TPR, or relinquishment so they can keep any other children they might have.
    Their child/ren are placed in adoptive homes from the start, then if kin becomes available, into a kinship home. I can't believe NV lets a child languish in foster care, uncertain about their future for so long.

• Danny Gokey Talks About Parenting & Finding God's Will   1 year 23 weeks ago

Danny Gokey's statement about scripture in Psalms about being still and know I am GOD touched me yesterday more than you will ever know. WOW!

• heal and save my marriage   1 year 23 weeks ago

Your heavenly father is waiting for you with open arms and will do what is best and what is part of his plan. He is always there for you and you will never be stranded.

• heal and save my marriage   1 year 23 weeks ago

• My hurting friend   1 year 23 weeks ago

Just know that the LORD loves you and he will be beside you. He has a perfect plan for you and will never ever leave you on your own. I will pray just remember your Heavenly Father will always love you and I mean this from the bottom of my heart! God Bless!

• My hurting friend   1 year 23 weeks ago

• Lord is in control he never leave us   1 year 23 weeks ago

First time user- need prayer that God will allow me to grasp the conceptualizing and critical thinking involved in understand & applying the info & knowledge that comes with the Respiratory Care program that I attend. I trust HIM - I just feel inadequate in my clinicals. Thank you & GOD BLESS YOU FOR PRAYING FOR ME.