• My friend Robert   44 weeks 1 hour ago

I'm praying and standing on the Word of God for Robert; Phil 4:19. May you find comfort in the knowledge of His love and mercy. We thank the Lord for His constant presence in our lives, in the name of Jesus. Amen

• I love my husband and I don't want a divorce   45 weeks 14 hours ago

Christina I sympathize with you. My husband and I have 12 yrs, 3 beautiful girls and heartaches in between. Trust in God to take the hurt and betrayal. Talk to your husband and explain your feelings in the most loving way you can, although you should probably ask God to help with that too. As far as seeing them together, remember he is there with you and he wants to be there with you. The devil wants nothing more then to tare your family apart and he will do it however he can. Your not alone, God will see you through and I will be praying for you and your family as this effects them too. It's hard now but it will get better. May God bless you and your family with peace, love and closure.

• Homosexuality   45 weeks 14 hours ago

No one should condemn you as The Lord tells us not to condemn. He also tells us that if we do that persons sins become ours. I'm proud of you for asking for help (prayer) instead of just giving in and giving up. A life change maybe the hardest thing you do but your on the right path for making it happen. Only God can grant you your hearts desire and I will pray for you. Keep your faith and pray with your heart not your head.

• Logan Ray Hardwick   45 weeks 5 days ago

I will remember your family in my prayers

• Homosexuality   45 weeks 5 days ago

You are loved by God!!!!

• CHRISTIAN'S NIGHT OUT - OGDEN   46 weeks 6 days ago

Night out is not all about drinking and having fun it also involves spiritual gathering. - Brenda Lee Reed

• FREE Community BBQ   47 weeks 2 days ago

BBQ is one of the most favorite food of mine but they said that too much can cause cancer. - Brenda Lee Reed

• A husband's plea   47 weeks 2 days ago

I will certainly pray for your wife. i have suffered depression for many years and have felt the same things at different times in my life. Just keep reminding her that you love her no matter what and that will help pull her through.

• A husband's plea   47 weeks 3 days ago

I wish money could solve issues like this but in times like these I thank God we are not alone. I pray for your wife to find healing in trusting God fully with this depression she is battling. I pray God open a door of light an joy upon her life and the lives of those around her. May this depression, feelings of sorrow and defeat leave her life in the name of Jesus and I pray your home is covered by the blood of Christ who is the healer of all things and the maker of all things new. Nothing in this world lasts forever and I pray that the season of this time is coming to an end and that God will bring about new things in your lives. Amen

• i lost touch with reality   47 weeks 3 days ago

Dear Christopher,
    First, I want to tell you that that "something" is, in fact, the devil attempting to separate you from God. Don't believe a single word because they're ALL LIES...
    "Control yourselves and be careful! The devil, your enemy, goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to eat. Refuse to give in to him, by standing strong in your faith. You know that your Christian family all over the world is having the same kinds of suffering. And after you suffer for a short time, God, who gives all grace, will make everything right. He will make you strong and support you and keep you from falling. He called you to share in his glory in Christ, a glory that will continue forever." 1 Peter 5:8 - 10

You said yourself that you want a relationship with God! You are requesting prayer which demonstrates that you DO still have faith in God! Like I said: the devil is trying to separate you from God... which is IMPOSSIBLE:
    "Yes, I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor ruling spirits, nothing now, nothing in the future, no powers, nothing above us, nothing below us, nor anything else in the whole world will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38 - 39

This is what I want you to do: go to a quiet place with your Bible and read, read, read. Ask God what He wants you to read and He will direct you. He loves you and knows what you're going through and how to get you through it.. "The only temptation that has come to you is that which everyone has. But you can trust God, who will not permit you to be tempted more than you can stand. But when you are tempted, he will also give you a way to escape so that you will be able to stand it." 1 Corinthians 10:13
    Also:
    "Even the very hairs on your head are numbered by God." Matthew 10:30
    So remember... God is in control. He knows you and He loves you!

Cry out to God and He will be there! "God is near to you whenever you call on Him." Deuteronomy 4:7
    Keep praying... and when the devil starts to taunt you, rebuke him in the name of Jesus and he WILL leave. Simply say or think, "STOP! Go away from me, satan! The LORD JESUS rebuke you!" Again, cry out to God and He will be there! God knows what we can and cannot handle, so He knows you can handle this- but ONLY with HIS HELP, so even when you don't feel like praying or reading God's Word, DO IT ANYWAY. Believe me, when you don't feel like praying or reading the Bible, that's when you need to do it the most!

When you feel hopeless and scared, remember: "I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and discipline." - 2 Timothy 1:7

"He will strengthen me with His Word." Psalm 119:28

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

Those are just a few verses from the Bible, which is the absolute truth.. so keep reading! Jesus himself had to deal with the devil's temptations during His time in the wilderness (read Matthew 4:1 - 11) and look what He did: every time the devil tempted him and attempted to twist the truth, Jesus responded with a Bible verse! Do the same! READ THE BIBLE. I cannot stress that enough... and when the devil taunts you, the Holy Spirit will help you remember Bible verses so you can fight back the same way Jesus did... and look what happened:
    "So the devil left Jesus, and angels came and took care of him." Matthew 4:11

Don't lose faith, Christopher! GOD IS WITH YOU!!

"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

I will keep you in my prayers, Christopher. Don't lose faith, and don't be afraid. Trust in God and keep your focus on Him... he won't let you go. =]
    Most sincerely,
    A sister in Christ

• Marriage Restoration and Healing !!!!!   47 weeks 5 days ago

Please keep our matrimony in your prayers to restore and bring love to our family .

• Pray before it' too late   47 weeks 6 days ago

Micah, I've been there too, but "when your father and mother forsake you, the Lord will take you up." He is always faithful! Get alone, give Him all your problems and He will provide.

• Pray for Our Friend Suffering from Cancer   48 weeks 1 day ago

Tonya,
    I hope that you tell Sue all these beautiful thoughts and prayers for her. Just speak from your heart and she will hear and feel your love and caring.
    Sue and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    I was seriously ill in my 30s and continue to deal with a life-threatening illness when I get serious attacks. What saved me was being open to and researching natural or new ideas/methods.
    It's all in God's hands . . . if you are not sure if your friend believes in Christ and has accepted Him as her Savior, is it something you can ask her and share how it gives you strength and hope?
    I will pray for you, as well. Maybe God is working through your caring to help your friend and her family.

• Pray before it' too late   48 weeks 1 day ago

Micah, We will be praying for you. Hang in there -- sometimes life doesn't seem fair and those we love may hurt us, but much better things will come. Keep your faith and know that Christ is with you -- keep searching and something really good will come your way. There are jobs and job fairs coming up . . . prepare your best and have confidence in your skills and positive qualities that will make you a great employee. Don't give up!I hope that you will find something that really makes you happy, but if you get the opportunity to work, be grateful for it and and get good references for the future.

• FAMILY OF THE UTAH SOCCER REFEREE WHO WAS KILLED   48 weeks 1 day ago

THANK YOU for caring enough to share this story. We all need to be aware of what is going on in the world - to pray and to be a voice of concern and hope during trying times. As we see many lines crossed in our society today, we together can work to hopefully rebuild important boundaries for our society's survival and to encourage higher standards to live by instead of the "anything goes" attitude that causes so much hurt.

• Weekend To Remember - Las Vegas   48 weeks 2 days ago

Do you have anything for divorced couples who want to remarry?
    Thank you.

• Pray before it' too late   48 weeks 5 days ago

I pray GOD releases somethign GREAT AND BIG in your life. Ive learned when we pray to GOD that he blesses just enough he wants us to pray for BIG FAVOR. So I pray "GOD please give the person on the other end of this prayer request a HUGE BLESSING like they've never seen before". Help them receive a job where she can do your work. Help her family understand that getting a job right now is difficult but it will come her way." AMEN! I declare GOD has great things in store for you. Embrace the challenges and become a testimony when he pushes you throw this storm. RCR

• Pray for my daughter   48 weeks 5 days ago

I pray your daughter is healed right now!I know it may take awhile for God to do his work as it took awhile for me to over come my addiction with drugs but with faith everything is possible. Continue to pray for her and over her. I will pray she gets tired of those drugs and that one day soon, she will be sick of them and walk away and enter a place of rehab. stay strong and I will pray daily for you and her.

• 30 Pieces Of Silver   50 weeks 19 hours ago

This is amazing... thanks for sharing this information.

• Healing   50 weeks 23 hours ago

Delois Patterson,

The Lord will lift you up and give all the Strength your family needs to cope with this situation. Remember By our saviors stripes he will heal us and make us whole... Amen

God Bless you and your Family in Jesus's name....
    Amen...

• Friend who works in a church blindsided & divorced husband   50 weeks 1 day ago

I pray that Amanda goes back to her husband and family.

• Has my God given up on me?   50 weeks 1 day ago

I believe he has begun to ease the pain and show me his direction.

• Has my God given up on me?   50 weeks 1 day ago

Walter,
    After releasing your anger towards the Lord, has his Spirit guided you, and has your financial disaster been corrected?

• Please pray for my family   50 weeks 1 day ago

Your family are your strength and no matter happens they are always there for you. - Reputation Advocate

• Baby Giraffe Pics Here! CUTE.   50 weeks 4 days ago

hi,
    I would like to use a picture of a baby giraffe from your website for my ICT GCSE Qualification but I need your permission because it is copyright.

Could you send me an email giving me your permission.

Thanks