FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-WRITE YOUR STORY
ROBBIE SEAY BAND-SONG OF HOPE (HEAVEN COME DOWN)
DOWNHERE-HERE I AM
MATTHEW WEST-THE MOTIONS
DANNY GOKEY-HOPE IN FRONT OF ME

• Struggle With Sin   1 year 44 weeks ago

I've been down that SAME ROAD, and I'm winning so i know you can to, its gonna be hard but the one thing that was the easiest was telling my wife about the problem, it was very hard for her to take, but the love we share and her knowing i needed her and God make it easy for us to work it out!

• relationship   1 year 44 weeks ago

Pray,Fight,PRAY . that's your man , remind him ! us men are simple, remind him he doesn't want to lose an 80 for some other 20

• Marriage   1 year 44 weeks ago

the divorce wont happen! stay faithful and continue praying, FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT .GOD BLESS

• Job for my son   1 year 44 weeks ago

God is going to show up! I put your son in my prayers .GOD BLESS

• HEALING FOR WIFE PAMELA GOOD JOB FOR ME, GOD'S VINDICATION OF ACCUSATION.   1 year 44 weeks ago

I am praying for total complete healing for this wonderful lady. And a job for her husband David and all accusations dropped and his girls returned back to him.

• My First Day Back At SOS!   1 year 44 weeks ago

Mike, glad you're back!!!

• Pray for Andrea   1 year 44 weeks ago

I hope things turn around for your sister and I know Jesus heard your prayer....

• Marriage   1 year 44 weeks ago

Rosemary, I will be praying for you, as I understand but let me tell you that God makes great changes....keep your faith and trust God! May God bless you both!

• My life   1 year 44 weeks ago

German, I pray that the Lord provides you strength and wisdom thru the obstacles you are facing. I am sorry that your life feels broken but all is possible thru Christ. And remember that to God you ARE special and worth the precious blood of Christ....I will keep you in my prayers....que Dios te bendiga!

• Pray for Andrea   1 year 45 weeks ago

keep praying for your sister God will show up ,and keep reminding her you are by her side to help her threw anything

• The Tabernacle   1 year 45 weeks ago

Some truly nice practical information on this internet site, what's more I believe the style and design has got great features.

• 24 yr marriage   1 year 45 weeks ago

I pray that you get some direction from god and also to bless you and god helps you make the right decisions ! god bless your family! your in my prays.

• Pray for Jessica   1 year 45 weeks ago

I just prayed for Jessica and your family that you have strength to get you through this and the doctors find out what is wrong and you be blessed and that god helps you through this, god bless you . sincerely god is with you trust in him he will get you through this !

• My son Jordan   1 year 45 weeks ago

That's so sad :( I know many other people who have turned their backs on God, and I've learned one thing. Don't push them so hard that it pushes them away. Of course you can still encourage them to go to the Lord, but in all of these cases, it is God who puts a certain situation in their life that brings them back to Him.
    I know it's painful to see, so I pray that God will give you the strength to handle this situation; to make you a role model for your son.
    God bless.

• Daughter, seizures, depression   1 year 45 weeks ago

The Lord is able to do anything. In Matthew chapter 8, it talks about multiple situations where the sick were healed by their faith. It is important that you speak love and kindness into her heart, to speak life into her. Try to stay away from negative motivation. Remember, God loves you and your daughter like crazy! Not even life or death can separate His love for His children :)
    God bless.

• Pray for Jessica   1 year 45 weeks ago

I pray that God will use you for His purpose, and that this will be a great testimony some day! Lord, strengthen Jessica with faith. God has the power to heal: "Because of your faith, it will happen" (Matthew 9:29) Remember one last thing, God loves you like crazy!

• My son Jordan   1 year 45 weeks ago

I will pray

• National guard   1 year 45 weeks ago

Speak to your heavily father, seek His direction, His plan for you and your family.
    If you just spend time alone with Him, he will share His plan, which is always better than what we imagine it to be.

• Just me   1 year 46 weeks ago

Oh thank you so much for pray for me! I feel alone, but I have my family with me! I want be happy and search a nice guy who loves me and God bless us!
    I will be praying for you too. God has a great live for us!

Thanks again and God bless you more and more!

• Just me   1 year 46 weeks ago

Oh thanks so much for your pray! I want send this pain below. I don't want suffer for someone anymore! I want just people who loves me!

Thanks again and God bless you!

• Teaching position next fall   1 year 46 weeks ago

God please if it be your will give Heidi a job again next year.

• I want my children   1 year 46 weeks ago

Hi Nicole. Back in 2010, my mom went throught the same thing you did. My dad kept us and wouldn't let us talk or see her either. Not to blame my dad though because personally I didn't want to see my mom. She was messed up I felt like she was the one tearing our family up. We couldn't have people over, couldn't go anywhere, when I was invited to a sleepover I couldn't go because I had to make sure my sisters wouldn't get hurt by my mom. She stopped us from doing a lot of things. I learned to forgive her for what she did. I hope that your family will be together again! I'll be praying for you. (:

• Marriage   1 year 46 weeks ago

I hope that things work out with your family. I'm only 16 but I understand what if feels like when parents don't really have time for you. I'll being praying for you!

• Just me   1 year 46 weeks ago

Delany,

I will be praying for you and for God to bring special people into your life. I understand the pain of being alone, I am in the same situation also but I alway remind myself that I am not alone because God is with me.

• Marc   1 year 46 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. In the end he did not get the new position but was given some positive feedback that will help him in the future. He also is struggling to get out from under his past problems, but with God's help and people like you praying for him I know anything is possible. I believe there is no power stronger than the power of prayer - so thank you again and know that I will also say prayers for you!! Keep your faith strong.