PHIL WICKHAM-THE FIRST NOEL
KERRIE ROBERTS-O HOLY NIGHT
JOHNNY MATHIS-IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTM
AMY GRANT-BREATH OF HEAVEN
THIRD DAY-JOY TO THE WORLD

• FREE MUSIC RIGHT NOW FROM JADON LAVIK!!! Download it here!   2 years 11 weeks ago

Loved Jadon's "Doxology." He has put out a video with one song everyday this week.

• Abandoned again   2 years 11 weeks ago

Remember the devil is out there and in any way or shape he will try to destroy what GOD has created. He created your Marriage and by staying with your husband you have triumph against the devil.

You do have an option of what to do, but remember forgiveness is great.

Put your eyes in the Lord, he will guide you and only he can really answer you. Follow GOD he will give you the guidance you need.

• Found out Horrible news   2 years 11 weeks ago

I understand your pain, your family will be in my prayers.

Remember God gives us only what we can handle. When you feel you are alone and you can't go on anymore remember you are in his hands. He is with you every step of the way.

By staying with your husband you have to not throw anything in his face, you forgive and move on. What has happen remains in the past, you work on things and let the past stay in the past. Don't say you are only doing it for your baby's sake, you are doing it for you and for your husband as well. Do not tell him, you are staying just for the baby.

I am still getting over my own pain, and well it takes time, but if you keep bringing it up he will get fed up with it and start ignoring it and all you going to do is keep hurting yourself.

• The Extreme Tour 2012   2 years 11 weeks ago

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people for this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

• PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP ME!   2 years 11 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your words of wisdom. I know it's going to take time. God can change anyone, and do anything, my faith is strong but emotionally I hope I can hold on. I really want things to get better my husband and I have the whole rest of our lives to go through struggles, so I'll be praying that we can get past this and focus on our many years to come and what we can do for each other to make those years better for our family. Thank you again!

• Salvation   2 years 11 weeks ago

Thank you SOS for always lifting me up with your songs

• PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP ME!   2 years 11 weeks ago

Always remember that God is bigger than anything your husband has done or may be doing. Keep YOUR focus on God and not on what might be happening. Your job is only to trust and obey. Let God do the work in your husband. Pray and know that God is in charge. He will supply everything you need to endure this situation. I know, I have been in your shoes in losing a marriage. God Bless you!

• Abandoned again   2 years 12 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your Prayers and Wisdom.
    This really helped me.
    JESUS Bless you~*

• Abandoned again   2 years 12 weeks ago

I cannot tell you what you should do, however, look in Corinthians and see that when adultery has been committed, God allows divorce. He abhors it, but He allows it. God won't put that on your heart, it is a personal choice. But know that He will hold you blameless.

Should you continue to choose to stay, it is not you who needs prayer so much as your husband. Therefore, I can say I will pray for you, but I will pray more for him.

Keep walking with Christ, and go in peace.

• Fustrated   2 years 12 weeks ago

I understand exactly how you feel. My mother is a single mom of three, me being the oldest one. We constantly struggle with finances. Believe me you are not a looser. You are doing the best you can for you and your children and God will pull you through. Don't give up, God is on your side and He always will be. I'll be happy to pray for you. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, Lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

• Fustrated   2 years 12 weeks ago

Praying for you*:) Jesus LOVES you more then you know!
    Isaiah41:10

• VeggieTales Live!   2 years 12 weeks ago

We are member to the First Spanish Baptist Church we LOVE veggietales cant you give tickets free???

• i need gods help   2 years 12 weeks ago

I will have u in my prayers. I had kidney and liver problems 6 rs ago and didn't even know by the time Dr found it they sd couldn't be reversed.. Used to take me 1 hr to walk kids 4 blocks to school every step in pain. Since God has healed me I can do it on 25. Sometime in Satan tries to make me think I am still sick but I just call out to Jesus as loud as I can. I may sound crazy but to God it's all he wants. I encourage u to go to a good church and ask the pastors and congregation to lay hands in prayer on you. When the healing comes to u the battle Will prove to be worth it. I stay strong in Jesus. With love

• lies, lies, lies   2 years 12 weeks ago

Hi. I understand your pain... Just want to remind you, you are a survivor praise the Lord! I will be praying for you and your family.
    Romans8:28! Keep trusting HIM~*

• Prayer Request for a brother   2 years 12 weeks ago

Praying for Phil and your family!
    Psalm55:22! JESUS WINS!
    Serving HIM~*

• 8 week old nephew in critcal condition in SA, TX   2 years 12 weeks ago

Praying for Rylan!! Jesus bless you.

• need funds   2 years 12 weeks ago

I pray you get the help you need, I'm in your corner

• Everything is a miracle   2 years 12 weeks ago

Gangnam Style is my miracle.

• Gary & Amy Talked Like A Pirate - Listen Here   2 years 12 weeks ago

I think this might be my new favorite holiday :)

Krispy Kreme is giving away free doughnuts if you order like a pirate!

• Matthew West Talks About Marriage, Brainstorming & The Emmys   2 years 12 weeks ago

Thanks Gary :) Matthew is a fun guy!

Cool interview. Good stuff.

• Random Happy Thoughts   2 years 12 weeks ago

Bound in Fetters
    By Jonathon Shaw

I'm walking in the dark, in the place were Jesus was crucified. Looking up and seeing a cross on a hill with a light shinning around it, I start to move towards the cross but I can't something is stopping me.
    Looking down I see that there are chains arounf my neck, hands and feet. The chains are attached to something in the darkness behind me. What is it, what's holding me back, I thought. I can see a pair of red eyes
    staring at me through the darkness, his demon hands holding tightly to my chains. "Where are you going, get back here" says the beast. Crying out i plead, "Lord help me," but He doesn't answer me. All I see is the
    cross on the hill with a light shinning around it.
    Pushing against my chains I muster my strength in an attempt to move forward; blood is running down my neck, hands and feet as I struggle to reach the bottom of the hill. I have to climb up it. I have to make it up the
    hill where the cross is.
    But the demon is pulling harder on my chains he's slashing my body and whispering in my ear, " what are you hoping to find on the top of the hill; you're nothing to Jesus. You're worthless in the eyes of God." he wants
    me to let go of the rocks, he pulls at me to bring me back in to the darkness but I can't, I have to get to the cross.

I hear two of my favorite scriptures, "Come to me all of you who larbor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest
    for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (matthew 11:28-29). Put on the full armor of god so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes, (Ephesians 6:11).
    Have I failed God, is that why I'm hearing those scriptures? Weeping, all I want to do is bow down before His glory, to be with my savior Jesus and to feel free. To bask in the golry of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
    but I'm not worthy of walking through the gates of heaven. I'm just about to let go, to fall in to the darkness when Jesus grabs me by the hand and saves me. My chains break off and the darkness is gone and only
    light is shinning around me.
    Kneeling down in front of the cross with Jesus kneeling beside me, He lays his hand on my shoulder and says, "why do you think you are not worth of my forgiveness; I can feel the sin that is beating you down and
    I can hear you crying out for forgiveness and I have forgiven you. " Hugging me He added. : i died for you, Jonathon. Now live for me, I will always be with you! "

i been looking for a place to share this with i love sos and this is a battle i deal with and i wrote this but i cant say it was from but that god wrote this through me hope you enjoyed it

• Starting Chemo   2 years 12 weeks ago

I will pray because i know what its like. My dad passed away in 2009 from renal cancer and my grandfathers both have cancer. One of them has bone cancer

• Praying for money   2 years 12 weeks ago