FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-THIS IS THE STUFF
PASSION-ONE THING REMAINS
NEEDTOBREATHE-MULTIPLIED
CITY ON A HILL-GOD OF WONDERS
UNSPOKEN-START A FIRE

• Young heart broken   2 years 1 week ago

Hi April. I too have faced a situation like this. I felt in my heart that the Lord had placed this "brother" on my heart. My feelings towards him were unlike anything I had ever felt before. It was like I was really in love and we barely spoke to each other. Over time we got to know each other and my feelings for him just continued to grow. Still I never said anything. I just held it in. One day it came out that he was interested in our Pastor's daughter. I was crushed but I continued to pray. He eventually asked for this girl and she rejected him. She told him that God hadn't revealed to her that he was the one for her. In turn, this crushed him and he began a downward spiral in his Christian walk. He eventually left church and God. I had continued to pray for him and still do. My prayers are focused on him renewing his relationship with Christ. I prayed and prayed and prayed that God would remove the feelings that I was still having for him even though he had back slid. Eventually the feelings went away, but I often think of what could have been. Just pray sweetheart. Your friends are right. God will bring you the one He has been saving for you, but in His timing. Pray that this guy will walk the path that God has chosen, not the one that he has chosen for himself. You never know he may be the one God has for you, but it seems as though you may be more focused on the blessing than you are on the one who gives the blessing. Try to redirect your thoughts, time and heart to Jesus. When you start thinking of him replace the thought with a short prayer like "Lord I wish nothing but the best for him. Help him to do all that you have called him to" and move on. Don't give place to the enemy! He will play with your mind as long as you let him. Detach yourself from thoughts of this guy and reattach to the Lord. Be Blessed

• Praying for a Baby   2 years 1 week ago

Praying that your house will overflow with the laughter of happy, healthy children. May your womb be opened and bring forth our future earth shakers and soul winners. May they be born to glorify Him who has given them life. In Jesus name.... Be Blessed!

• Depression   2 years 1 week ago

I have been battling the same issue. Years ago I was suicidal, but the only thing that kept me living was my three children. I got saved in 2002 and life was good. Depression was no where to be found. After dealing with a hurtful situation in my life a few years ago the depression found its way back into my life. I would often think about dying. I know suicide is wrong but I found myself begging God to just let me die..... until recently. One night, heart broken and crying uncontrollably I asked God why would He just let me stay here and be miserable and live an unproductive life. Then something happened.... The Lord allowed me to see my mother telling my two sons, who were grieving my death, that she was only going to keep my daughter because she couldn't handle them. In this vision my boys were crying and begging her to let them stay, yet she continued to say "No". Now Ive known that my mother has never really had patience to deal with my two boys, but I never would have dreamed that she would give them to someone who cant even take care of himself, their dad. But the vision didn't stop there. The Lord went on to show me my boys with their dad, crying and telling him that they missed me and wanted me back. Their dad went on to say "Stop crying. She is gone and she isn't coming back. You two are acting like babies. Get over it!" I was crushed. Needless to say, I have not asked God to take my life since. I know that I need to be here for my kids. God has a greater purpose for our lives than we can ever think or imagine. Just know that God is our comforter. Its still hard for me to cope sometimes, but when I find myself in that place I go and try to make someone else happy. I send a sister in church a random text to encourage her or I tell someone about how great my God is. Soon after I find myself excited and happy that God has me here and that I'm healthy and able to speak of His greatness. There is purpose for your life. Ask the Lord to show you what that purpose is and put action to it. God Bless!

• surgery but no insurance   2 years 1 week ago

We had just went through the same with our son had no Ins. or job. We just ask for the private pay discount. And they will work with you and your family. The hospital took of 86% off the bill. Put him on a payment plan. Just ask. God Bless and pray it works out for you. Be strong in the Lord.

• being a single christain   2 years 1 week ago

I totally understand where you are right now. I am a 34 year old single mother who has been waiting about nine years for the Lord to send me "The One". I made a vow to not be sexually involved with anyone until marriage back in 2002. I was faithful to my vow until I faced some huge hurts in my life. At that point I gave up on everything. I was upset with God because the hurt came from within my church. I couldn't believe that He would allow me to go through such hurt. I left that church and my life was a downward spiral from that point. I returned to the mess that God had rescued me from years before. For 2 years I wandered here and there,just searching for peace and happiness, all the while knowing that what I was looking for was that joy that only God could give me. I replanted myself back in a church and I am close to my Pastor's wife, but the past hurts are always in the back of my mind. I get very angry with myself for going back to the muck and mire of my past life. I hate that I cant tell my future husband that I made a vow and kept it for 10 years because I ruined it when I made dumb decisions, but I have been able to encourage other women to keep their purity no matter what. The satisfaction that worldy activity brings is only temporary. The joy of the Lord is eternal..... Don't worry! God is molding and shaping that special someone for you. Just don't lose focus on God.IT'S HARD!!! I'm not saying it isn't but just know that whoever God has for you will definitely be worth the wait. Be Blessed!

• My finances and life choices   2 years 1 week ago

In Jesus name I pray for finances, direction and strength. I too am a single mother of three. I wont say that it is not a hard road, it is. But what I will say is that the Lord is an awesome provider. He is the father to the fatherless and all of you and the baby's needs will be met. It may not always be what we want, but it will always be what we need and it will ALWAYS be on time. Just continue to seek the face of God. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. Acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your crooked path straight... God bless you!

• Death of 2 yr old little boy   2 years 1 week ago

Oh Jesus we plead the blood and mercy over John Lungu we just pray that you will remove this pain that he has. Oh everlasting god I know your great so if this is suppose to happen then you will remove the pain and suffering from John Lungu oh Jesus I just praise your name In gods powerful and glorious name, Amen

• Joy in Waiting   2 years 1 week ago

ex drug addict saved by the grace of God going on 5 years now.

• Healing for Alicia Foss   2 years 1 week ago

Unfortunately Alicia passed away 3 months after the prayer request. Fortunately she is in the arms of our Savior!!

• Geyser Pride Days   2 years 1 week ago

Hi Teresa,
    First of all, I would like to thank you for letting The Blu Moss to play in your first celebration of Soda. We were excited to come, even though a misschedule of one of the members happened and we had to come earlier. We felt bad that we couldn't play as scheduled, but we at least played for about 50 people. That at least made it fun for us. It would have been good for us to have more hear us play and we are sorry that we didn't. I hope that didn't put a black mark on us and that you would consider us again, we will for sure be there. Brent Madsen is one of my best friends from growing up in Malad, and I was amazed at how his band sounded and really put on a good show and dance. Again Thank you

Bill Henrie
    Drummer
    Blu Moss

• Death of 2 yr old little boy   2 years 1 week ago

Please pray for a family friend named, John Lungu. His family has been fighting for him during his bout with what is believed to be stomach cancer. Pray that God will heal and restore this family. Pray that God's mercy and power will be revealed. Please brothers and sisters, join me in praying for John and his family and for all of the others on this wonderful site.

Yours in Christ,
    John

• Depression   2 years 1 week ago

depression is a state of mind.

you must come to terms within yourself to fully surrender your heart & mind to God by crying out to him with your whole being and asking for his forgiveness. we have a merciful, loving, forgiving God who is waiting for you to cry out to him and to give him ALL your problems. whatever mistakes you've made in the past, you have to learn to let it go by admitting ALL your sins to him. when you're ready, if you did someone wrong, also ask for their forgiveness OR write it on paper if you don't want to talk/see this person(s). once written, ask God to forgive you, then burn it and let it go. in return, he will allow you to feel his holy spirit and liberate you from the bond that's holding you down.

if you must walk and talk to God, do so and if possible, bring a bible. he will answer you through his words.

hell is no place for the living. i've been there and back trying to rescue my husband from his depression and removed the chain that bounded his hands and feet. it's gloomy, lonely, dark and worse than what you're feeling now because it's eternity. coincidentally, you both have the same name.

God has been waiting for you to call his name to free your heart and mind. everything you've lost will be returned to you as long as you learn to trust in him by reading his word daily and attending church once a week.

it's a liberating feeling once you surrender your heart, your soul, your mind to him and you will see everything in the light.

God bless!

• Depression   2 years 1 week ago

Brother or Sister. Always remember who you are. You are the Lords child. His intention is for you to live in the fullness of His glory, love, peace, joy and righteousness. The road your on is now yours to fight. Take a moment and reflect on the the reasons that may bring you to feel lost, tired and weary. Depression is a symptom of things left in our heart that we haven't fully surrendered to the Father. You are so much more and so precious to the Lord. Remember the Lords promises and take victory over your life through Him. I understand that life seems like its spinning out of control. Be still and see with the eyes of His heart, listen to His voice which is the Holy Spirit that resides inside you. Let fear be as far from you as the east is from the west. May there be order and peace in your life, have discernment and remember God is on the Throne! We are of the same body and the Lord is the healing hand. He doesn't want to just help He wants to deliver you and reconcile you back to the Throne. With all of the Love through Christ Jesus, your sister in the Lord.

• Potential promotion oppty   2 years 2 weeks ago

I need prayer for my husband to find a good job and health. Prayer for my son's faith and love towards Jesus.

• Unborn baby   2 years 2 weeks ago

Update: She had made up her mind that she would have the baby and give it up for adoption. The next day she lost the baby. She is doing ok. Would just like to say thank you for all the prayers.

• My marriage   2 years 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much. And yes my husband and I got baptized June 3rd of this year and we were stronger than ever than the evil of this world broke that... My husband and I have been separated since June 19th... It has been a rough road but yet God is still growing me strong and showing me to never give up. Your response to me has been a huge help. And I thank you so much... God says to me to keep prayer and fellowship so I try to do my best to Give it all to him and pray as much as I can... Thank you again....

• Job opportunities   2 years 2 weeks ago

I can relate to your struggles. I have a school loan to pay off too. I am working a job that i don,t care for. I drive a delivery truck, making less than 8.50 an hour. I know that the way out of debt is giving back to the Lord in tithes and offering. I don,t believe it is scriptural in telling someone they are cursed if they don,t tithe. Jesus Christ redeemed us from the law. Tithing was done by Abraham 400 years before Moses wrote the law. If we give back to God, what we purposed in our hearts, with pure motives, God will bless us back. I pray that the Lord speaks to your heart, and gives you direction.

• My marriage   2 years 2 weeks ago

i will most definitely pray for the two of you. Stats show there as many breakups in church as in the world we definitely need to work diligently to preserve our marriages

• Mercy Me's FUN Side!   2 years 2 weeks ago

Did I just see a BABY?!

• Demonic Spirits?   2 years 2 weeks ago

Well she left SOS playing in the house and didn't really go home much since Tuesday. Last night when she came home the radio was broken. This morning her 2 year old had blood stained sheets and black pebbles up his nose. I'm really starting to worry about the safety of everyone. Please keep praying.

• What are you KNOWN for?   2 years 2 weeks ago

All the hoopalala in the media over Chic-Fil-A tells me we're not living in a Christ-friendly time. I hope people I come in contact with remember me as a "follower of Christ and doer of Gods Word" and not somebody that was shallow and lacking in substance.
    Lord help me to flesh out your words!!!

• We Don't Have To Compromise Convictions to be Compassionate.   2 years 2 weeks ago

Worth repeating...and repeat it shall be on my blog page with a link back here!!
    Love you all at KILA

• My marriage   2 years 2 weeks ago

Zetty dear sister you are not alone. My husband and I have been separated for 7 months. 3 counselors peacekeeping ministries . God is good !!!
    Faith is the substance of things hoped for but not yet seen. Our job is to act on that faith do everything with the holy spirit to glorify God.
    GRACE is what saves us all !
    Read Luke 19:1-10
    As the bible states we will battle for control with our husbands that is without Grace (Jesus Christ) Zetty you and I have the power to extend GRACE just as Jesus did with Zaccheus . It takes dying to your desires and girlfriend that has been a rough road but not impossible. As you see your desires being cast aside for what God desires and you see moments of peace in your storm it gets easier.
    Jesus gave no law to Zaccheus but showed his GRACE , it not only opened Zaccheus heart , it opened his wallet to.

blessings to you and declare healing in your marriage no more murmuring . You give God the glory and you watch God take care of you. look at Abraham and Sarah . God protected her not once but twice when old Abe Didn't man up and call Sarah his wife.

you have a Daddy that loves you.

• Healing prayers   2 years 2 weeks ago

My heart breaks for you. I am lifting you in the Spirit to the arms of God. May His embrace reassure you that He is your refuge and strength, and a very present help. I will be holding you in prayer.

• Promotion Opportunity   2 years 2 weeks ago

No the promotion does not require us to move, although that has been what we have been praying for. The majority of our family is in the midwest and we have recently vacationed with them. This vacation really opened our eyes to get closer to them, due to our kids loving the time they spent with their cousins and my sister-in-law has been diagnosed with MS and we would like to be closer to offer more support. This job opportunity although I am not 100% interested in the line of work, may open the doors to transfer within the company. You are right though change is scary, but I do know that God's plan is always the right plan. I will take your advice read the verses in Prov you recommended and then pray with the family. Thank You.

Your Sister in Christ