• PLEASE SOMEONE, HELP ME!   2 years 5 weeks ago

Always remember that God is bigger than anything your husband has done or may be doing. Keep YOUR focus on God and not on what might be happening. Your job is only to trust and obey. Let God do the work in your husband. Pray and know that God is in charge. He will supply everything you need to endure this situation. I know, I have been in your shoes in losing a marriage. God Bless you!

• Abandoned again   2 years 5 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your Prayers and Wisdom.
    This really helped me.
    JESUS Bless you~*

• Abandoned again   2 years 5 weeks ago

I cannot tell you what you should do, however, look in Corinthians and see that when adultery has been committed, God allows divorce. He abhors it, but He allows it. God won't put that on your heart, it is a personal choice. But know that He will hold you blameless.

Should you continue to choose to stay, it is not you who needs prayer so much as your husband. Therefore, I can say I will pray for you, but I will pray more for him.

Keep walking with Christ, and go in peace.

• Fustrated   2 years 5 weeks ago

I understand exactly how you feel. My mother is a single mom of three, me being the oldest one. We constantly struggle with finances. Believe me you are not a looser. You are doing the best you can for you and your children and God will pull you through. Don't give up, God is on your side and He always will be. I'll be happy to pray for you. :)

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, Lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.

• Fustrated   2 years 5 weeks ago

Praying for you*:) Jesus LOVES you more then you know!
    Isaiah41:10

• VeggieTales Live!   2 years 5 weeks ago

We are member to the First Spanish Baptist Church we LOVE veggietales cant you give tickets free???

• i need gods help   2 years 5 weeks ago

I will have u in my prayers. I had kidney and liver problems 6 rs ago and didn't even know by the time Dr found it they sd couldn't be reversed.. Used to take me 1 hr to walk kids 4 blocks to school every step in pain. Since God has healed me I can do it on 25. Sometime in Satan tries to make me think I am still sick but I just call out to Jesus as loud as I can. I may sound crazy but to God it's all he wants. I encourage u to go to a good church and ask the pastors and congregation to lay hands in prayer on you. When the healing comes to u the battle Will prove to be worth it. I stay strong in Jesus. With love

• lies, lies, lies   2 years 5 weeks ago

Hi. I understand your pain... Just want to remind you, you are a survivor praise the Lord! I will be praying for you and your family.
    Romans8:28! Keep trusting HIM~*

• Prayer Request for a brother   2 years 5 weeks ago

Praying for Phil and your family!
    Psalm55:22! JESUS WINS!
    Serving HIM~*

• 8 week old nephew in critcal condition in SA, TX   2 years 5 weeks ago

Praying for Rylan!! Jesus bless you.

• need funds   2 years 5 weeks ago

I pray you get the help you need, I'm in your corner

• Everything is a miracle   2 years 5 weeks ago

Gangnam Style is my miracle.

• Gary & Amy Talked Like A Pirate - Listen Here   2 years 5 weeks ago

I think this might be my new favorite holiday :)

Krispy Kreme is giving away free doughnuts if you order like a pirate!

• Matthew West Talks About Marriage, Brainstorming & The Emmys   2 years 5 weeks ago

Thanks Gary :) Matthew is a fun guy!

Cool interview. Good stuff.

• Random Happy Thoughts   2 years 5 weeks ago

Bound in Fetters
    By Jonathon Shaw

I'm walking in the dark, in the place were Jesus was crucified. Looking up and seeing a cross on a hill with a light shinning around it, I start to move towards the cross but I can't something is stopping me.
    Looking down I see that there are chains arounf my neck, hands and feet. The chains are attached to something in the darkness behind me. What is it, what's holding me back, I thought. I can see a pair of red eyes
    staring at me through the darkness, his demon hands holding tightly to my chains. "Where are you going, get back here" says the beast. Crying out i plead, "Lord help me," but He doesn't answer me. All I see is the
    cross on the hill with a light shinning around it.
    Pushing against my chains I muster my strength in an attempt to move forward; blood is running down my neck, hands and feet as I struggle to reach the bottom of the hill. I have to climb up it. I have to make it up the
    hill where the cross is.
    But the demon is pulling harder on my chains he's slashing my body and whispering in my ear, " what are you hoping to find on the top of the hill; you're nothing to Jesus. You're worthless in the eyes of God." he wants
    me to let go of the rocks, he pulls at me to bring me back in to the darkness but I can't, I have to get to the cross.

I hear two of my favorite scriptures, "Come to me all of you who larbor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for i am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest
    for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." (matthew 11:28-29). Put on the full armor of god so that you can take your stand against the devils schemes, (Ephesians 6:11).
    Have I failed God, is that why I'm hearing those scriptures? Weeping, all I want to do is bow down before His glory, to be with my savior Jesus and to feel free. To bask in the golry of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
    but I'm not worthy of walking through the gates of heaven. I'm just about to let go, to fall in to the darkness when Jesus grabs me by the hand and saves me. My chains break off and the darkness is gone and only
    light is shinning around me.
    Kneeling down in front of the cross with Jesus kneeling beside me, He lays his hand on my shoulder and says, "why do you think you are not worth of my forgiveness; I can feel the sin that is beating you down and
    I can hear you crying out for forgiveness and I have forgiven you. " Hugging me He added. : i died for you, Jonathon. Now live for me, I will always be with you! "

i been looking for a place to share this with i love sos and this is a battle i deal with and i wrote this but i cant say it was from but that god wrote this through me hope you enjoyed it

• Starting Chemo   2 years 6 weeks ago

I will pray because i know what its like. My dad passed away in 2009 from renal cancer and my grandfathers both have cancer. One of them has bone cancer

• Praying for money   2 years 6 weeks ago

I pray for you and your family

• rent -facing eviction need a miracle   2 years 6 weeks ago

I pray for you and your family

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 6 weeks ago

My wife has experience of care giver to senior for 7 years and can't find any job. No one give her the opportunities to show her love to the seniors. Please pray for her. Thanks.

• Prayer request for my lost dog beagle Abby   2 years 6 weeks ago

After Abby missing for three weeks we found her today! I wanna thank you for all your prayers!!!

• my children   2 years 6 weeks ago

I pray for you and Emily, my heart goes out to you

• GOD BRINGS MY CHILDREN HOME AND SAVE ME.   2 years 6 weeks ago

I pray that your family is made whole. I am sad for you

• For a very sick newborn baby   2 years 6 weeks ago

I pray for your baby, my baby also is in need of prayer as she was born in July with neuroblastoma, may God watch over both of them, your little boy and my little Katie, and all who are ill, God Bless You

• Abusive   2 years 6 weeks ago

I will pray wisdom for you and courage for your friend. Stand in love for your friend; be her strength, be her courage, and be her encourager.