• 16 year old daughter   2 years 20 weeks ago

What you and your husband have to do is to be committed to god and never doubt his power because no mater what he will always be there heeling your daughter. today i declare that your daughter is heeled and free, and don't forget to let god guide your life.

• Trouble   2 years 20 weeks ago

Just remember when you change all your family will change but let the change start with you.

• Prayers Please   2 years 20 weeks ago

Things will get better. God prospers His believers and followers. You and your family will be in my prayers. May God bless you and keep you strong thru this journey in your life.

• Prayers Please   2 years 20 weeks ago

Try DWK Tax Group (www.dwktaxgroup.com). We had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago and within two business days they files all our taxes (we owed and were behind filing) and put us in a no collectible status, while releasing the wage levy. I would recommend them to anyone. We gave $200 down and are making payments on our balance.

• Restoration for Martin Flores Jr.   2 years 21 weeks ago

I can't even imagine how hard that must be on your family. I will be praying for you guys.

• My Son   2 years 21 weeks ago

I will be praying for you.

• beaten down, need strength   2 years 21 weeks ago

Hi I am 16 and volunteer at this place called Spirit Therapies. It teaches special needs kids to ride horses! I know how hard it can be just seeing how those families have to work through things. I will pray for you!

• 16 year old daughter   2 years 21 weeks ago

I pray things get better. I'm 16 and have been troubled with being overweight too. I know what its like. I'm not a parent or anything but I truly pray things get better.

• What are you KNOWN for?   2 years 21 weeks ago

I am best known for my generousity. Main example is that I put others before myself. Not only do I lend my ear to a friend, I also lend my shoulder. I have also helped others with food and clothing by giving a portion of what I have (even though I also have limited food and clothes, and was diagnosed with hypoglycemia a year ago where I must snack every two hours). I also volunter at my church every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday; I go to Central Christian Church in Henderson (13 miles away from my apartment). I also tithe weekly (Sunday) even though I have not had any source of income (except food stamps)since June 21, 2011. God has blessed me this last year, and I know he will ever forsaken me because I trust him with my life through the life of his son: Jesus Christ.

• Forgiveness   2 years 21 weeks ago

I will absolutely pray for you and yours. Forgiveness is a very complicated thing to do but true believers come to realize its the best thing to do eventually. It is a very hard thing to do, but it is necessary. I pray that your family comes to obtain forgiveness in their hearts and that your journey thru life is a blessed one.

• Mother son was murdered   2 years 21 weeks ago

praying for this community and especially this mother. After losing my eldest and youngest within the past 3 years I do so understand some of this sort of lose. May peace over come this mother in the hours she is alone.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   2 years 21 weeks ago

I used to work with Dave and am saddened by this news. He was a great guy and would really go to bat for his friends. I pray for his family and friends in this hard time.

• Add A Caption & Win Free Music!   2 years 21 weeks ago

what exactly do you expect me to do with this?

• Patience & Direction   2 years 21 weeks ago

Thank you and God bless!

• Marriage Restoration   2 years 21 weeks ago

Thank you for uplifting me and my marriage in prayer. I feel the love of Christ through you. God bless.

• Brain Aneurysm   2 years 21 weeks ago

She has had her surgery, and is doing much better! She is going to be home sometime today! Thank you for praying for her. God can do amazing things.

• Surgery   2 years 21 weeks ago

God is with you and with your baby, everything will be fine because we have a Awesome God.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   2 years 22 weeks ago

My prayers are with you both. But keep in mind if he does not recover he will be without pain and suffering and will be in his true home with our true father.

• Aurora, Colorado   2 years 22 weeks ago

My prayers are with the victims and their families.

• Patience & Direction   2 years 22 weeks ago

I am praying for you and so very glad you're getting our Lords plans for you figured out. May God bless you on your journey and keep you strong.

• Housing Situation   2 years 22 weeks ago

This world is becoming more and more corrupt, I pray the Lord keeps the evil ways of this world away from you and your love ones. Keep your head up.gy fellow believer and our Lord will prosper you.

• Marriage Restoration   2 years 22 weeks ago

Hello,
    I'm so sorry... :(((

God,
    Please let this dear woman feel your presence and be comforted. Please send her a friend or friends who will walk with her through this and help her handle this situation with wisdom, dignity and strength. I ask that you'd cause her husband to see the damage he's doing and love you enough to turn around and give his marriage another try. I ask that you'd give them both hope and help to see what led to this and the ability to forgive. And that you'd restore their marriage and that it would be stronger than ever before. I've seen you bring good from bad so many times... let this be one of them.

In the meantime, I ask that you'd give this woman peace in the storm and allow her to sleep soundly in your loving arms.

In the name of Jesus who loves us more than we can comprehend,
    Amen.

• Just a prayer   2 years 22 weeks ago

Heavenly Father you know the needs of your servant and I left them up to you right now. All of the struggles, weaknesses and temptations I ask that you turn into a testimony for your glory. Walk with him/her and increase the desire for him/her to seek you ALWAYS, thus strengthening their spirit and killing the flesh daily. We rejoice in the fact that you know the intent of our hearts and have mercy on our unpleasing actions. All these things we ask in your son Jesus Christ...

AMEN

• beloved daughter, lesbian beliefs   2 years 22 weeks ago

What an incredible, awesome,caring & loving mom you are. Blessings for you and your daughter. I will keep you both in my prayer journal this week & send up those prayers for the Holy Spirit to transform.

• Just a prayer   2 years 22 weeks ago

It is awesome that you recently gave your life to God! Welcome to the family! You are God's beautiful child and there is one in particular who doesn't really want that for you. So,what you are going though is sort of normal. But the fact that you are praying and trusting in God is GREAT! I will keep you in my prayers this week & again, welcome & love you!