UNSPOKEN-START A FIRE
NEWSBOYS-GOD'S NOT DEAD (LIKE A LION)
CASTING CROWNS-PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM
BUILDING 429-WE WON'T BE SHAKEN
LAUREN DAIGLE-HOW CAN IT BE

• Surgery   2 years 12 weeks ago

God is with you and with your baby, everything will be fine because we have a Awesome God.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   2 years 13 weeks ago

My prayers are with you both. But keep in mind if he does not recover he will be without pain and suffering and will be in his true home with our true father.

• Aurora, Colorado   2 years 13 weeks ago

My prayers are with the victims and their families.

• Patience & Direction   2 years 13 weeks ago

I am praying for you and so very glad you're getting our Lords plans for you figured out. May God bless you on your journey and keep you strong.

• Housing Situation   2 years 13 weeks ago

This world is becoming more and more corrupt, I pray the Lord keeps the evil ways of this world away from you and your love ones. Keep your head up.gy fellow believer and our Lord will prosper you.

• Marriage Restoration   2 years 13 weeks ago

Hello,
    I'm so sorry... :(((

God,
    Please let this dear woman feel your presence and be comforted. Please send her a friend or friends who will walk with her through this and help her handle this situation with wisdom, dignity and strength. I ask that you'd cause her husband to see the damage he's doing and love you enough to turn around and give his marriage another try. I ask that you'd give them both hope and help to see what led to this and the ability to forgive. And that you'd restore their marriage and that it would be stronger than ever before. I've seen you bring good from bad so many times... let this be one of them.

In the meantime, I ask that you'd give this woman peace in the storm and allow her to sleep soundly in your loving arms.

In the name of Jesus who loves us more than we can comprehend,
    Amen.

• Just a prayer   2 years 13 weeks ago

Heavenly Father you know the needs of your servant and I left them up to you right now. All of the struggles, weaknesses and temptations I ask that you turn into a testimony for your glory. Walk with him/her and increase the desire for him/her to seek you ALWAYS, thus strengthening their spirit and killing the flesh daily. We rejoice in the fact that you know the intent of our hearts and have mercy on our unpleasing actions. All these things we ask in your son Jesus Christ...

AMEN

• beloved daughter, lesbian beliefs   2 years 13 weeks ago

What an incredible, awesome,caring & loving mom you are. Blessings for you and your daughter. I will keep you both in my prayer journal this week & send up those prayers for the Holy Spirit to transform.

• Just a prayer   2 years 13 weeks ago

It is awesome that you recently gave your life to God! Welcome to the family! You are God's beautiful child and there is one in particular who doesn't really want that for you. So,what you are going though is sort of normal. But the fact that you are praying and trusting in God is GREAT! I will keep you in my prayers this week & again, welcome & love you!

• Free Toby Mac song!   2 years 13 weeks ago

cool, thanks!

• beloved daughter, lesbian beliefs   2 years 13 weeks ago

God bless you for standing by her in her difficult struggle. You are an watching parent. I pray for your daughter to heal. I pray for our Lord to heal her thoughts and find a God Christian man to help her thru her journey. God bless you both.

• Infertility   2 years 13 weeks ago

You are absolutely in my prayers. I pray you both are blessed with a healthy child. Continue to be strong in the Lord and He will answer your prayers. God bless you both thru your journey.

• In need of healing   2 years 13 weeks ago

You ate definitely in my prayers. I fully believe our Lord will help your daughter to rebuild her life. You and your husband are truly blessings for your daughter. I pray for her prayers to be answered, her recovery, and a His grace to shine down on all of you. God bless you.

• sexual abuse, depression   2 years 13 weeks ago

My heart goes out to you, my dear. You and your family will be in my prayers. You are much stronger than you may think. God will never give you more than you can handle. I love you my fellow Christian. God bless you.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   2 years 13 weeks ago

Thank you Raquel! We are all praying for him. Dave's friends and family feel peace and know that he is in God's hands during this difficult time.

• Victorville California Revival   2 years 13 weeks ago
  • REVIVAL   2 years 13 weeks ago
  • Summer camp   2 years 13 weeks ago

That's awesome!!! I am also a teen and it can be difficult sometimes to stay close to God in the crazy world. But with great ministry's like SOS it makes it a lot easier. Hope you can continue to stay walking with Jesus. I promising you won't regret it. God bless you.

• Just a prayer   2 years 13 weeks ago

May God continue to draw you to Him and gear you with the power you need! It is a difficult journey but you will be BLESSED!

Ephesians 6:13
    Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Praying for you!!

• Hey   2 years 14 weeks ago

Trevor, don't feel alone. only months ago i was also battling addiction. Just give it up to God daily. I'll be praying for you. We can all overcome.

• REVIVAL   2 years 14 weeks ago

I have been praying this too! Come join us Friday July 20th 2012!

• REVIVAL   2 years 14 weeks ago

Amen! I have been praying this too! Come join us Friday July 20th 2012!

• Home Invasion Seminar   2 years 14 weeks ago

For those who have asked, I have verified that this is of course FREE TO ATTEND. Pastor Dave never has nor would he charge for anything. Thank you to those who have asked. Once again, it is FREE To ATTEND. God bless you all!

• Helping out a family member   2 years 14 weeks ago

Isaiah me and my family will be praying for your dad. We to have stepped away not to long ago and God is so awesome he has brought us back and stronger than ever. So don't give up we love you and remember God will never leave us nor forsake us! We are all praying for you and your dad. God bless

• Home Invasion Seminar   2 years 15 weeks ago

I am excited to hear what pastor Dave has to say. His teachings are always hard hitting and to the point. I know that he has been preparing for this for quite some time and can not wait to hear what he has to say on this topic. it is interesting to think about what truly is invading our homes today. There is probably much that we overlook and do not even realize. Looking forward to finding out what those are on July 21st.