BUILDING 429-LISTEN TO THE SOUND
MATTHEW WEST-FORGIVENESS
BETHEL MUSIC-YOU MAKE ME BRAVE
MERCY ME-BRING THE RAIN
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-WRITE YOUR STORY

• National guard   2 years 7 weeks ago

Speak to your heavily father, seek His direction, His plan for you and your family.
    If you just spend time alone with Him, he will share His plan, which is always better than what we imagine it to be.

• Just me   2 years 7 weeks ago

Oh thank you so much for pray for me! I feel alone, but I have my family with me! I want be happy and search a nice guy who loves me and God bless us!
    I will be praying for you too. God has a great live for us!

Thanks again and God bless you more and more!

• Just me   2 years 7 weeks ago

Oh thanks so much for your pray! I want send this pain below. I don't want suffer for someone anymore! I want just people who loves me!

Thanks again and God bless you!

• Teaching position next fall   2 years 7 weeks ago

God please if it be your will give Heidi a job again next year.

• I want my children   2 years 7 weeks ago

Hi Nicole. Back in 2010, my mom went throught the same thing you did. My dad kept us and wouldn't let us talk or see her either. Not to blame my dad though because personally I didn't want to see my mom. She was messed up I felt like she was the one tearing our family up. We couldn't have people over, couldn't go anywhere, when I was invited to a sleepover I couldn't go because I had to make sure my sisters wouldn't get hurt by my mom. She stopped us from doing a lot of things. I learned to forgive her for what she did. I hope that your family will be together again! I'll be praying for you. (:

• Marriage   2 years 7 weeks ago

I hope that things work out with your family. I'm only 16 but I understand what if feels like when parents don't really have time for you. I'll being praying for you!

• Just me   2 years 7 weeks ago

Delany,

I will be praying for you and for God to bring special people into your life. I understand the pain of being alone, I am in the same situation also but I alway remind myself that I am not alone because God is with me.

• Marc   2 years 7 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. In the end he did not get the new position but was given some positive feedback that will help him in the future. He also is struggling to get out from under his past problems, but with God's help and people like you praying for him I know anything is possible. I believe there is no power stronger than the power of prayer - so thank you again and know that I will also say prayers for you!! Keep your faith strong.

• I need my heart healed and my faith risen!   2 years 7 weeks ago

Please call me at 702 250 2335....posting #912

• Fighting for my Daughter   2 years 7 weeks ago

Thank you so much, with the power of prayer, we were able to get our daughter back. Thank You Jesus! Just pray that we will do a good job and get through any financial trouble that we may encounter. Again thank you so much for your prayers.

• Giulian Grasso   2 years 7 weeks ago

I LOVE AND MISS YOU GIULIAN!!!!! Keep pushing through I know you can make it and we will discuss everything you have missed! I have so much to tell you and we will just go crazy when you get better! I know you can do this! <3

• Health for our family   2 years 7 weeks ago

Pls pray for my Uncle Evert in MO. He is going in for a procedure tomorrow to remove a blockage I. His artery, if they aren't able to do it non inversely he will have to have open heart surgery again. He is in his late 70s and is the care giver of my aunt that can't get around much anymore...

• Fighting for my Daughter   2 years 8 weeks ago

I will pray you and your wife will win this troubling time in your lives and hope god will touch the court and see there is nothing going on in your home and family life, other then nothing but good godly life.

• Just me   2 years 9 weeks ago

your not alone,god is always there,closest in the darkest nights delany.

• Jennifer   2 years 9 weeks ago

Praying for God to lay his healing hand on Jennifer and show her what he wants her to learn from this experience!

• suicide worry   2 years 9 weeks ago

I will keep your son in prayer. I understand how hard this is, my own son went through years of depression and thoughts of suicide. But God delivered and healed him. Prayer is powerful and effective!

This verse is for him: Jeremiah 29:11 Please tell him that what he is going through is only temporary and to hold on to his hope.

• I AM TRYING TO GRADUATE   2 years 9 weeks ago

Dear Lord,
    I like to pray for this beautiful young lady, that she will glory you in everything that she does, that you will help her in every aspect of life. I would also like to pray that this young lady had past her proficiency. Help her make the right choices in life and that she will never feel alone because you are always right beside her. As she gets this job help her to shine your light within that work place. I pray that she grows into a wonderful woman and that you will ways shied her from danger. I pray this all in your mighty name, Amen.
    God Bless you in everything you do. <3

• Family   2 years 9 weeks ago

Eric Hunter, I have prayed for your family with confidence in our Lord that through His wisdom and mercy your family might know relief and peace again. I asked especially that your mother in law might be freed from her bondage to gambling and drinking and that the Holy Spirit would hold on tightly to your brother. You are not alone Eric. May God bring peace to your heart. Amen.

• pray for Austin Ervin and his family   2 years 9 weeks ago

I will keep them in my prayers

• college   2 years 9 weeks ago

Kc,
    I was going though the same thing as you till my dad and i had a talk about how i should do what i want to do. Yes harvard would be sorta far but look at it this way...look towards your future. If a lawyer is what you wanna be then go for it. Don't let a guy hold you back from going forward with your dream of being a lawyer. You may love your boyfriend very much but sometimes you have to love yourself more. And if y'all two really love each other after then great be together but again go towards your dream.
    ~Jessica~

• Jennifer   2 years 9 weeks ago

Jennifer has been brought before our Lord.

• Air force Pt test   2 years 9 weeks ago

Just an update I passed thanks for all your prayers

• Soldier's Deployment   2 years 9 weeks ago

I will be praying for Matt, you, and the family. My dad has been over there since January. He will be back in about 7 months also. So each time I pray for my dad I will remember to pray for Matt also. God bless you.

• Marc   2 years 9 weeks ago

I don't know what your circumstances are, but I am finding it very difficult in finding a better paying job. I am an ex convict, and most people have a stigma about hiring felons. I am currently working but making 8.35 an hour after almost 3 years. I will pray for Marc that the lord gives him that job of his dreams, with benefits. God Bless you Marc in your search.

• Home Search   2 years 10 weeks ago

The Lord is Faithful and he loves you and your family. He will provide and take care of His children because He loves you. he loves His children as a parent loves a child. ,1peter 5:8-9