MERCY ME-I CAN ONLY IMAGINE
TIM TIMMONS-STARTS WITH ME
JJ WEEKS BAND-LET THEM SEE YOU
UNSPOKEN-LIFT MY LIFE UP
MATT REDMAN-YOUR GRACE FINDS ME

• Pray for Andrea   2 years 7 weeks ago

keep praying for your sister God will show up ,and keep reminding her you are by her side to help her threw anything

• The Tabernacle   2 years 7 weeks ago

Some truly nice practical information on this internet site, what's more I believe the style and design has got great features.

• 24 yr marriage   2 years 7 weeks ago

I pray that you get some direction from god and also to bless you and god helps you make the right decisions ! god bless your family! your in my prays.

• Pray for Jessica   2 years 7 weeks ago

I just prayed for Jessica and your family that you have strength to get you through this and the doctors find out what is wrong and you be blessed and that god helps you through this, god bless you . sincerely god is with you trust in him he will get you through this !

• My son Jordan   2 years 7 weeks ago

That's so sad :( I know many other people who have turned their backs on God, and I've learned one thing. Don't push them so hard that it pushes them away. Of course you can still encourage them to go to the Lord, but in all of these cases, it is God who puts a certain situation in their life that brings them back to Him.
    I know it's painful to see, so I pray that God will give you the strength to handle this situation; to make you a role model for your son.
    God bless.

• Daughter, seizures, depression   2 years 7 weeks ago

The Lord is able to do anything. In Matthew chapter 8, it talks about multiple situations where the sick were healed by their faith. It is important that you speak love and kindness into her heart, to speak life into her. Try to stay away from negative motivation. Remember, God loves you and your daughter like crazy! Not even life or death can separate His love for His children :)
    God bless.

• Pray for Jessica   2 years 8 weeks ago

I pray that God will use you for His purpose, and that this will be a great testimony some day! Lord, strengthen Jessica with faith. God has the power to heal: "Because of your faith, it will happen" (Matthew 9:29) Remember one last thing, God loves you like crazy!

• My son Jordan   2 years 8 weeks ago

I will pray

• National guard   2 years 8 weeks ago

Speak to your heavily father, seek His direction, His plan for you and your family.
    If you just spend time alone with Him, he will share His plan, which is always better than what we imagine it to be.

• Just me   2 years 8 weeks ago

Oh thank you so much for pray for me! I feel alone, but I have my family with me! I want be happy and search a nice guy who loves me and God bless us!
    I will be praying for you too. God has a great live for us!

Thanks again and God bless you more and more!

• Just me   2 years 8 weeks ago

Oh thanks so much for your pray! I want send this pain below. I don't want suffer for someone anymore! I want just people who loves me!

Thanks again and God bless you!

• Teaching position next fall   2 years 8 weeks ago

God please if it be your will give Heidi a job again next year.

• I want my children   2 years 8 weeks ago

Hi Nicole. Back in 2010, my mom went throught the same thing you did. My dad kept us and wouldn't let us talk or see her either. Not to blame my dad though because personally I didn't want to see my mom. She was messed up I felt like she was the one tearing our family up. We couldn't have people over, couldn't go anywhere, when I was invited to a sleepover I couldn't go because I had to make sure my sisters wouldn't get hurt by my mom. She stopped us from doing a lot of things. I learned to forgive her for what she did. I hope that your family will be together again! I'll be praying for you. (:

• Marriage   2 years 8 weeks ago

I hope that things work out with your family. I'm only 16 but I understand what if feels like when parents don't really have time for you. I'll being praying for you!

• Just me   2 years 8 weeks ago

Delany,

I will be praying for you and for God to bring special people into your life. I understand the pain of being alone, I am in the same situation also but I alway remind myself that I am not alone because God is with me.

• Marc   2 years 8 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. In the end he did not get the new position but was given some positive feedback that will help him in the future. He also is struggling to get out from under his past problems, but with God's help and people like you praying for him I know anything is possible. I believe there is no power stronger than the power of prayer - so thank you again and know that I will also say prayers for you!! Keep your faith strong.

• I need my heart healed and my faith risen!   2 years 9 weeks ago

Please call me at 702 250 2335....posting #912

• Fighting for my Daughter   2 years 9 weeks ago

Thank you so much, with the power of prayer, we were able to get our daughter back. Thank You Jesus! Just pray that we will do a good job and get through any financial trouble that we may encounter. Again thank you so much for your prayers.

• Giulian Grasso   2 years 9 weeks ago

I LOVE AND MISS YOU GIULIAN!!!!! Keep pushing through I know you can make it and we will discuss everything you have missed! I have so much to tell you and we will just go crazy when you get better! I know you can do this! <3

• Health for our family   2 years 9 weeks ago

Pls pray for my Uncle Evert in MO. He is going in for a procedure tomorrow to remove a blockage I. His artery, if they aren't able to do it non inversely he will have to have open heart surgery again. He is in his late 70s and is the care giver of my aunt that can't get around much anymore...

• Fighting for my Daughter   2 years 10 weeks ago

I will pray you and your wife will win this troubling time in your lives and hope god will touch the court and see there is nothing going on in your home and family life, other then nothing but good godly life.

• Just me   2 years 10 weeks ago

your not alone,god is always there,closest in the darkest nights delany.

• Jennifer   2 years 10 weeks ago

Praying for God to lay his healing hand on Jennifer and show her what he wants her to learn from this experience!

• suicide worry   2 years 10 weeks ago

I will keep your son in prayer. I understand how hard this is, my own son went through years of depression and thoughts of suicide. But God delivered and healed him. Prayer is powerful and effective!

This verse is for him: Jeremiah 29:11 Please tell him that what he is going through is only temporary and to hold on to his hope.

• I AM TRYING TO GRADUATE   2 years 10 weeks ago

Dear Lord,
    I like to pray for this beautiful young lady, that she will glory you in everything that she does, that you will help her in every aspect of life. I would also like to pray that this young lady had past her proficiency. Help her make the right choices in life and that she will never feel alone because you are always right beside her. As she gets this job help her to shine your light within that work place. I pray that she grows into a wonderful woman and that you will ways shied her from danger. I pray this all in your mighty name, Amen.
    God Bless you in everything you do. <3