MERCY ME-MOVE
BRANDON HEATH-I'M NOT WHO I WAS
MATTHEW WEST-STRONG ENOUGH
SHAWN McDONALD-WE ARE BRAVE
A.J. MICHALKA-ALL I'VE EVER NEEDED

• The Big Move   1 year 52 weeks ago

Praying for all of you! God is watching as you follow the path He laid for you.

Blessings,

Spring

• my trip mexico   1 year 52 weeks ago

Praying for a safe trip!

Blessings,

Spring

• Death of a loved one.   1 year 52 weeks ago

God is there with you. I am praying for you and hat you will feel His presence and supernatural peace. Jesus died for you, He loves you unconditionally. Know that there is a plan for your life, surrender to Him completely and you will feel His love.

Blessings,

Spring

• My baby girl   1 year 52 weeks ago

Praying for her and your family. Keep strong in your faith and don't give up. God hears your pleas. Have you told her that you love her and your love is unconditional? I have a 16 yr old daughter and sometimes I just have to wrap my arms around her, not let her wriggle out and tell her how much I love her and I know she is hurting. She gently stops pushing me away and we cry together, her in my arms. It softens her heart to know how her happiness affects me. The next day is a different story, but deep down she knows I am here and praying her through life.

God Bless,

Spring

• My baby girl   1 year 52 weeks ago

God Bless,

Spring

• My dad   1 year 52 weeks ago

I am praying for you. You are strong and courageous in asking for prayer! You are very smart to know that when people pray, God hears. Keep growing in your faith!

Blessings,

Spring

• Prodigal Son   1 year 52 weeks ago

Praying for you and her!

• Job Changes and Opportunity   1 year 52 weeks ago

Bill,

I am praying for you both. My husband and I had a similar situation. We moved in with my parents in Oct 2010. We struggled through February of this year, when we actually became homeless. Due to a family issue, we left my Mom's house. We went to a hotel and prayed that this was God's transition as we had planned to move into a home in March but had not found one. Three weeks later we found a house we wanted and through God, got the money needed to move in. Trust in God, know that whatever His will is, you must be willing to surrender. Jesus died for us, He will continue to provide for you. God Bless!

Spring

• Son   1 year 52 weeks ago

I am praying for you your son and his girl i too have a son who just turned 25 he had been in more trouble than I can say but I trust in the Lord who ALWAYS bring him out he has not turned his life around yet but I know that my God is working on it just as I'm sure He is at work in and on your son stay encouraged

• The Power of Music   2 years 14 hours ago

I am so sorry for your loss.

J.D.

• Please keep us in prayer!   2 years 2 days ago

I am praying that healing will come for both your daughters and that medical coverage is still available for your family. Keep praying and never give up hope.

Blessings,
    Grace

• Please pray for my sister in-law   2 years 2 days ago

I'm praying for her. This is so difficult to go through, I can't find the right words to say. I'm so happy she has family like you that continue to pray for her. God bless you all.

Blessings,
    Grace

• My baby girl   2 years 2 days ago

I am praying for your daughter. I remember I went through that too, when I was a teenager. Take it one day at a time and never stop praying. I never told anyone what I went through when I was depressed (which happened in middle school). I just remember that I just got out of it on my own, but as I look back I could've died. God saved me that day when I tried to overdose on a bottle of pain killers. Keep holding on.

Blessings,
    Grace

• Please pray for me my friends   2 years 2 days ago

I'm praying for you Kelly. You already have strength through Christ. Continue to receive His blessings and be His vessel. You are doing the right thing in sharing your life with others.

Blessings,
    Grace :-)

• Hoping for my temp job to become permanent   2 years 2 days ago

Thank you so much Kym! Your prayer is appreciated. God bless you!

• Need Family Car   2 years 2 days ago

Praise the LORD MY LIFE FOR HIM thank you.

• My baby girl   2 years 3 days ago

I suffered from depression and alcohol use when I was a teenager and I wanted to run away sometimes too. One thing that helped we was to talk to a councilor. It was something covered under my mom's health care plan so it wasn't anything through my school so it was someone removed from my everyday life that I could open up to and talk to about anything and not be judged. It really helped me to work through things even though I had two loving parents who would have done anything to help me and loved me unconditionally. It really helped me work through things even though some of the things I talked to her about were things my parents already told me.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through and what your daughter is facing. You have my prayers and I hope this helps.

• The Power of Music   2 years 3 days ago

This Easter weekend we lost a bight, loving, 8 year old girl who's heart was full of Jesus and music. It was sudden and without explaination, she took sick and in 24 hours she was gone. The whole family is broken, stunned and holding onto threads of sanity, and the songs of Mercy Me are flowing through us like a mighty current of healing balm, keeping me (aunt) afloat.
    If we can we will play those songs at her memorial service.

• Need Prayer   2 years 4 days ago

I will pray for you and God's will for you to be placed in the best place for Him to use your gifts and your talents. Amen

• My baby girl   2 years 4 days ago

My heart breaks for you. I know exactly how you feel. DO NOT LET YOUR BABY GIRL GO!! A year ago, my husband and I were dealing with the same thing. Our daughter grew up in a Christian home with both parents married for 20 years, she's an only child. She became depressed, suicidal and was self hurting. When we tried to do things with her, she would get mad, especially with me. She would look at me with hatred. She tolerated my husband and hated me. Do not let your baby girl go. Do not give up. I believe strongly that God has huge plans for your daughter and Satan wants to stop it. Don't let him win. Please remember you are fighting for her and not with her. Pray fervently to God. When I prayed to God, I TOLD him I was holding Him to His promise that "she would return to Him wholeheartedly", Jeremiah 24:4-7. I also prayed Colossians 1:9 as recommended by Chuck Stanley. I also purchased a book called "The Power of Praying for your Adult Children" by Stormie Omartian. She was not an adult, she was 17. I prayed the prayers in the book out loud, changing some of the lines in the prayers according to our needs and struggles as suggested by the author. Pray, Pray and Pray, even when you don't want to or don't have the energy to pray, just pray. Even if you feel God is not listening, trust me, He is. Also, listen very closely to God's responses. He does respond. I would cry out to Him and say I can't do this and I would get a response like, " I will sustain you." We also took our daughter to a psychologist, and psychiatrist. There is no shame in doing so. Your daughter may have a chemical imbalance. My daughter is on antidepressants. This past March, "she came back wholeheartedly" to the Lord. I still pray the prayers from the book and Colossians 1:9.
    Don't give up praying. Satan wants you to believe your prayers are not being heard. If you attend a church bible study group, ask them to pray with you and for you. I will pray for your family. Phillipians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ because he gives me strength". You will get through this. God loves you and He loves your daughter. You are not alone :)

Your friend in Christ :)
    MC

• Fertility woes   2 years 4 days ago

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. And I will pray for you! I do understand the times of unbelief. I have been there many times. You and your husband need to stay strong for each other.
    "But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31
    I will also thank God for the baby He will give you :)

• "Living a Life God Rewards"   2 years 4 days ago

Wow! Just by seeking His will and not your own is a huge step. That is hard for me to do sometimes. I will pray for you.
    "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaih 41:10 :)

• The Big Move   2 years 4 days ago

I will pray for you! This seems like a wise move for you and your parents. You are a good person to take care of them. By honoring your mother and father, God will surely bless you. Stay strong.

• Please pray for me!   2 years 4 days ago

Definately praying for you. Stay strong. "Trust the Lord with all your heart;do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6 :)

• Need Prayer   2 years 4 days ago

I can relate with you on this. My husband and I were going through some rough times. It was like we put God on the back burner and expected life to be the same. It wasn't. It wasn't until I audibly spoke the words "satan I rebuke you" that the fog lifted. All of a sudden I went from wanting a divorce to -divorce is not even an option. I started thinking more clearly and things got better. Don't give up. You, your husband and your children are still blessed because you are His. Don't let satan's lies tell you its over. Be positive and find peace in him everyday. I will be praying for you all.