MERCY ME-GREATER
7EVENTH TIME DOWN-THE ONE I'M RUNNING TO
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-THIS IS THE STUFF
MATTHEW WEST-HELLO MY NAME IS
CITIZEN WAY-HOW SWEET THE SOUND

• Courageous... Movie Night at the Clark County Amphitheater   2 years 18 weeks ago

Just wanted to know do the Movie cost? i have been wanting my family to see this movie for a very long time.. thank you Shanesha

• Daughter, deliverance, demons, healing   2 years 18 weeks ago

I pray the blood of Jesus over her.I pray a hedge of protection over her.That no witchcraft,hexes,vexes,spell,potions or alike will reach her,may she be delivered in Christ Jesus name. amen

• destination   2 years 18 weeks ago

Thank-you jesus

• Disappointment   2 years 18 weeks ago

The Lord is close to the Broken hearted and He is there for you with healing, Grace and love.

• Live is to short   2 years 18 weeks ago

I just suffer a lot also and I came to realize that nothing belongs to us but to Him. I pray for your pain to end and for your hart to find peace. " Blessed are those who mourn , for they shall be comforted " Matthew 5.4

• Stage 4 cancer   2 years 18 weeks ago

My prayers are with Ruth and her family. I pray for God's love and support to comfort them through this diagnosis and to enable Ruth and her family to spend much needed quality time together, remembering all the special times they have shared and making new memories that will last a lifetime.

God Bless You.

• Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free!   2 years 18 weeks ago

Baja Fresh - kids eat free on Sundays

• Prayer request   2 years 18 weeks ago

Please pray for my son he has a Spanish exam in college today Monday at 2 eastern time. He is autistic and has a lot of trouble with another language. Please pray GOD give him the knowledge he needs to pass this exam and class

• Survival   2 years 18 weeks ago

I pray through Jesus Christ that your provisions are met and that you are blessed. Almighty God, please bless and help Daniel and keep him from harm.

• Disappointment   2 years 18 weeks ago

I am a mom who son has hurt my heart a hundred times. I have been very appointed in him as a son father and husband...BUT I LOVE HIM EVERYDAY IN MY HEART AND PRAY God will change him.. Your parent will never stop loving you. Move on and give it to Jesus.. One day at a time.. walk in love and respect... mom's heart mend with Jesus help.
    god bless
    Robin

• with this economy even kids struggle.   2 years 18 weeks ago

Sweetheart, God is doing wonderful things in you....your heart that seeks help from God and His people is something incredibly special :)
    I'm lifting you and your family up in prayer....and you and I can hold onto this promise:
    "The lions may grow weary and hungry,
    but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." Psalm 34:10

You get to watch Him provide! Wait in Him!

Love,
    A sister

• How to talk 2 God   2 years 18 weeks ago

Thank You. Believe it or not this hit home with me. I have the hardest time praying because I feel as though I am bumbling. I read in the Bible that God does not like this. I repeat myself a lot.

God Bless
    Karen

• Vacation Bible School   2 years 19 weeks ago

The kids camp is Monday through the Friday but only 6:30PM to 8:00PM.

June 18-22
    6:30PM - 8:00PM
    Centennial Hills Park
    N. Buffalo Dr.
    Behind Library

• Christian Culture Shock   2 years 19 weeks ago

This event is going to be one of the Vegas Valley's best shows of the year. We give all the glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!
    DROP DJs
    (DJHexx,DJ12,JBlades,DjAktualand Dj Mighty Mac)

• Family in trouble   2 years 19 weeks ago

I will pray for God's will to be done in this situation. Sometimes we don't understand what that is at the time, although it often becomes plain in hindsight. God bless you and all involved in this scary and tumultuous situation.

• Family in trouble   2 years 19 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear this. I pray that God will be present at your hearing and that your words will be His words. May His Holy Spirit give you strength, courage, and God's full armor.

God Bless

• Struggle With Sin   2 years 19 weeks ago

I've been down that SAME ROAD, and I'm winning so i know you can to, its gonna be hard but the one thing that was the easiest was telling my wife about the problem, it was very hard for her to take, but the love we share and her knowing i needed her and God make it easy for us to work it out!

• relationship   2 years 19 weeks ago

Pray,Fight,PRAY . that's your man , remind him ! us men are simple, remind him he doesn't want to lose an 80 for some other 20

• Marriage   2 years 19 weeks ago

the divorce wont happen! stay faithful and continue praying, FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT .GOD BLESS

• Job for my son   2 years 19 weeks ago

God is going to show up! I put your son in my prayers .GOD BLESS

• HEALING FOR WIFE PAMELA GOOD JOB FOR ME, GOD'S VINDICATION OF ACCUSATION.   2 years 19 weeks ago

I am praying for total complete healing for this wonderful lady. And a job for her husband David and all accusations dropped and his girls returned back to him.

• My First Day Back At SOS!   2 years 19 weeks ago

Mike, glad you're back!!!

• Pray for Andrea   2 years 19 weeks ago

I hope things turn around for your sister and I know Jesus heard your prayer....

• Marriage   2 years 19 weeks ago

Rosemary, I will be praying for you, as I understand but let me tell you that God makes great changes....keep your faith and trust God! May God bless you both!

• My life   2 years 19 weeks ago

German, I pray that the Lord provides you strength and wisdom thru the obstacles you are facing. I am sorry that your life feels broken but all is possible thru Christ. And remember that to God you ARE special and worth the precious blood of Christ....I will keep you in my prayers....que Dios te bendiga!