• Need Prayer   2 years 1 week ago

I've been out of work for 2 year now but I have a interview today and would like for some prayer for me to get the job...... thanks

• I need to know Gods will and direction for my life, courage and peace.   2 years 1 week ago

I know this is a tough situation, but this really is a no brainer. God does not ever call us to do anything that goes against his Word. Be encouraged! God says "he will not leave us or foresake us." Don't let finances even play a role in this decision. You have to do what is right - regardless of the financials. I am praying for you and for God's divine protection.

"Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." (Matthew 7:7-8)

I will defintley keep you in my prayers. I pray everything turns out well.

• unfriendly people   2 years 1 week ago

Ok, I once read a little maxim in a book called "Apples of Gold" that may just help you in this case. It said that it was better to "give and receive nothing then to give nothing and receive" in God's eyes. No matter what other people do, remember, we are not of this world and God always has our backs. By being nice to people no matter what, we store treasures in Heaven. Treasures that no one and nothing can take or damage. Wouldn't you rather be berated by people than to be berated by God?
    Praying for you,
    Kym

• Confused   2 years 1 week ago

Just listen to God's Word. Read the Bible, listen to the Pastor's message, pray to God with your whole heart. Sometimes God does this sort of thing on purpose to test you and strengthen you, and sometimes He just wants you to wait for someone or something to enter your life. It's all about patience, trust, hope, and prayer.
    Praying for you,
    Kym

• Hoping for my temp job to become permanent   2 years 1 week ago

Hi Grace,
    I can personally understand your problem. My mom (I'm a teenager still) was going through the same thing. She's a permanent now, but it took plenty of patience and prayer. If she was to go back to her previous job she would've lost 14% of her pay, so there was things at stake. BUT, we prayed and trust God in it all. Main point- God has a plan, if He wants to succed in this, you will. If not, He has a plan for you elsewhere. Just pray and trust. I'm praying for you too. -Kym :)

U keep praying with ur daughter and remain faithful remember God is not a God of fear,doubt or confusion all those r the enemies lies....u are daughter of the almighty and u don't walk by sight but by FAITH HE WHO IS IN U IS GREATER THAN THE ONE IN THE WORLD....keep reading, praying ur daily devotions and attending church...the Lord knows ur every need and ur hearts desires....may God bless u and ur daughter

• Honduras Sponsor Mission Trip   2 years 2 weeks ago

hello old friend i will pray that God will give you the desires of your heart and to provide a way to take your trip

• Feeling alone   2 years 2 weeks ago

This is the day the Lord has made and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!!! Christine, when i first got saved all my family turned their back on me and I gave up hanging around a lot of friends, felt much like you, alone. Than read that poem "footprints" and realized i would never be alone again, and realized I had a new family in Christ, never giving up on my family, but surrendering them into his hands, and if we stand strong in Faith and on his word, our family will come to know him as we do, not pushing them or giving up on them. After a few years of just being the best example of Christ I could they one by one came to know Him. we are not promised as Christian life will be easy, but if we stand on His word, and Trust Him, We will see his hand move in our life, and our families. Lord I pray for Christine, bless her with strength to endure this trial, knowledge and wisdom (open Your word to her) on what to do and say. Lord I pray your Holy Spirit and heavenly angles to bring Peace to her home, Father wrap your loving arms around her to feel how much YOU love her, and take away all feeling of loneliness and fill her with JOY unspeakable, full of glory. Send her some great Godly friends to help her through all the devil throws at her. amen from your new friend/family in Christ, Robert (youth pastor)

• what do I do?   2 years 2 weeks ago

when you have done all you can do and it seems to hard, the word says to stand!!! we need to stand on His Word, confess His promises, that we will lend and not borrow, We are the head and not the tail, He created this world and owns all in it and we are His children. The word never promised life would be easy, it even says we would endure the stuff Christ suffered, and as Christians the devil will do all he can to stop those who love God, he goes back and forth seeking whom he may devour, But it does promise God will be with us, and get us through it. Lord Bless him with all he needs to get through this trial, heal him, lead him and guide him to a wonderful job that will provide for his needs/wants, and will allow him to do your will. and Lord bless his family greatly, for opening their home. amen

• Please be God in his life   2 years 2 weeks ago

my youth group will keep your friend in prayer. If we as friends be the best example we can, showing Love, Compassion, and invite them, and allow God and the Holy Spirit to do the rest they will soon be saved, but if we try to do it our way and try to push Christ on them it could push them further away. Father I pray for this friend, Lord give them the right thing to say, that will plant seed for You to water and grow in that life, and in Faith believing that you will work and soften their heart, to a full surrender in You. in that wonderful name of Jesus I pray amen

• My son   2 years 2 weeks ago

Thank you. God Bless!!

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 2 weeks ago

This is an awesome posting page!
    Many people need jobs, and to know that SOS is there for you to help you, that's an answer to many people's prayers.

I pray for everyone out there in need of a job. <3 God bless you all!

• Prayer for Guidance   2 years 3 weeks ago

Praying

• Prayer for Guidance   2 years 3 weeks ago

God will give you what you are asking for, He needs to know that you trust Him Completely, it's getting to late. There are plenty of places to live here, so, stay calm and faithful, everyone needs a change. St.John 3:16

• For my marriage   2 years 3 weeks ago

Ive been there and it hurts so bad! Please get to ur church and try counseling! It has to help. Listen carefully and be willing to open up to the whys of how this happened. It is two sided, you must meet in the middle where God can really help you! I wish u the best and u are in my prayers for sure

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 3 weeks ago
  • Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 3 weeks ago

Job openings at US courthouse in NV

Here is the direct link

Must mail in resume by April 6

• God help me   2 years 3 weeks ago

I will pray for you :)

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 3 weeks ago

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

I tried to send my resume to Amelia and this error message keeps coming back

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 3 weeks ago

I was just wondering if there is any job openings
    in Missoula, Montana location ? I would love to work within a place that has like minded believers.

• First Annual Craft Fair   2 years 3 weeks ago

PLEASE NOTE: Craft Fair hours are Friday 3/30 from 10am to 8pm, and Saturday 3/31 10am to 5 pm. Not 8 am as listed.

• Financial difficulties.   2 years 3 weeks ago

I have prayed for you and I can identify with your situation. May the LORD bless you and keep you as you move through this time.

• Pray for my 5 year old grandson Nicholas   2 years 3 weeks ago

I will pray for Nicholas and for your family...

• i need your prayers   2 years 3 weeks ago

pray and ask God for more power to heal, and ask Him to show you how not to worry about the situation. Don't be embarrased be healed!!
    St. John 3:17.