• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   2 years 43 weeks ago

I used to work with Dave and am saddened by this news. He was a great guy and would really go to bat for his friends. I pray for his family and friends in this hard time.

• Add A Caption & Win Free Music!   2 years 43 weeks ago

what exactly do you expect me to do with this?

• Patience & Direction   2 years 43 weeks ago

Thank you and God bless!

• Marriage Restoration   2 years 43 weeks ago

Thank you for uplifting me and my marriage in prayer. I feel the love of Christ through you. God bless.

• Brain Aneurysm   2 years 43 weeks ago

She has had her surgery, and is doing much better! She is going to be home sometime today! Thank you for praying for her. God can do amazing things.

• Surgery   2 years 43 weeks ago

God is with you and with your baby, everything will be fine because we have a Awesome God.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   2 years 44 weeks ago

My prayers are with you both. But keep in mind if he does not recover he will be without pain and suffering and will be in his true home with our true father.

• Aurora, Colorado   2 years 44 weeks ago

My prayers are with the victims and their families.

• Patience & Direction   2 years 44 weeks ago

I am praying for you and so very glad you're getting our Lords plans for you figured out. May God bless you on your journey and keep you strong.

• Housing Situation   2 years 44 weeks ago

This world is becoming more and more corrupt, I pray the Lord keeps the evil ways of this world away from you and your love ones. Keep your head up.gy fellow believer and our Lord will prosper you.

• Marriage Restoration   2 years 44 weeks ago

Hello,
    I'm so sorry... :(((

God,
    Please let this dear woman feel your presence and be comforted. Please send her a friend or friends who will walk with her through this and help her handle this situation with wisdom, dignity and strength. I ask that you'd cause her husband to see the damage he's doing and love you enough to turn around and give his marriage another try. I ask that you'd give them both hope and help to see what led to this and the ability to forgive. And that you'd restore their marriage and that it would be stronger than ever before. I've seen you bring good from bad so many times... let this be one of them.

In the meantime, I ask that you'd give this woman peace in the storm and allow her to sleep soundly in your loving arms.

In the name of Jesus who loves us more than we can comprehend,
    Amen.

• Just a prayer   2 years 44 weeks ago

Heavenly Father you know the needs of your servant and I left them up to you right now. All of the struggles, weaknesses and temptations I ask that you turn into a testimony for your glory. Walk with him/her and increase the desire for him/her to seek you ALWAYS, thus strengthening their spirit and killing the flesh daily. We rejoice in the fact that you know the intent of our hearts and have mercy on our unpleasing actions. All these things we ask in your son Jesus Christ...

AMEN

• beloved daughter, lesbian beliefs   2 years 44 weeks ago

What an incredible, awesome,caring & loving mom you are. Blessings for you and your daughter. I will keep you both in my prayer journal this week & send up those prayers for the Holy Spirit to transform.

• Just a prayer   2 years 44 weeks ago

It is awesome that you recently gave your life to God! Welcome to the family! You are God's beautiful child and there is one in particular who doesn't really want that for you. So,what you are going though is sort of normal. But the fact that you are praying and trusting in God is GREAT! I will keep you in my prayers this week & again, welcome & love you!

• Free Toby Mac song!   2 years 44 weeks ago

cool, thanks!

• beloved daughter, lesbian beliefs   2 years 44 weeks ago

God bless you for standing by her in her difficult struggle. You are an watching parent. I pray for your daughter to heal. I pray for our Lord to heal her thoughts and find a God Christian man to help her thru her journey. God bless you both.

• Infertility   2 years 44 weeks ago

You are absolutely in my prayers. I pray you both are blessed with a healthy child. Continue to be strong in the Lord and He will answer your prayers. God bless you both thru your journey.

• In need of healing   2 years 44 weeks ago

You ate definitely in my prayers. I fully believe our Lord will help your daughter to rebuild her life. You and your husband are truly blessings for your daughter. I pray for her prayers to be answered, her recovery, and a His grace to shine down on all of you. God bless you.

• sexual abuse, depression   2 years 44 weeks ago

My heart goes out to you, my dear. You and your family will be in my prayers. You are much stronger than you may think. God will never give you more than you can handle. I love you my fellow Christian. God bless you.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   2 years 44 weeks ago

Thank you Raquel! We are all praying for him. Dave's friends and family feel peace and know that he is in God's hands during this difficult time.

• Victorville California Revival   2 years 44 weeks ago
  • REVIVAL   2 years 44 weeks ago
  • Summer camp   2 years 44 weeks ago

That's awesome!!! I am also a teen and it can be difficult sometimes to stay close to God in the crazy world. But with great ministry's like SOS it makes it a lot easier. Hope you can continue to stay walking with Jesus. I promising you won't regret it. God bless you.

• Just a prayer   2 years 44 weeks ago

May God continue to draw you to Him and gear you with the power you need! It is a difficult journey but you will be BLESSED!

Ephesians 6:13
    Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Praying for you!!

• Hey   2 years 45 weeks ago

Trevor, don't feel alone. only months ago i was also battling addiction. Just give it up to God daily. I'll be praying for you. We can all overcome.