MERCY ME-I CAN ONLY IMAGINE
TOBYMAC-ME WITHOUT YOU
DELIRIOU5?-RAIN DOWN
BRANDON HEATH-THE LIGHT IN ME
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-HE KNOWS MY NAME

• Giulian Grasso   2 years 11 weeks ago

I LOVE AND MISS YOU GIULIAN!!!!! Keep pushing through I know you can make it and we will discuss everything you have missed! I have so much to tell you and we will just go crazy when you get better! I know you can do this! <3

• Health for our family   2 years 12 weeks ago

Pls pray for my Uncle Evert in MO. He is going in for a procedure tomorrow to remove a blockage I. His artery, if they aren't able to do it non inversely he will have to have open heart surgery again. He is in his late 70s and is the care giver of my aunt that can't get around much anymore...

• Fighting for my Daughter   2 years 13 weeks ago

I will pray you and your wife will win this troubling time in your lives and hope god will touch the court and see there is nothing going on in your home and family life, other then nothing but good godly life.

• Just me   2 years 13 weeks ago

your not alone,god is always there,closest in the darkest nights delany.

• Jennifer   2 years 13 weeks ago

Praying for God to lay his healing hand on Jennifer and show her what he wants her to learn from this experience!

• suicide worry   2 years 13 weeks ago

I will keep your son in prayer. I understand how hard this is, my own son went through years of depression and thoughts of suicide. But God delivered and healed him. Prayer is powerful and effective!

This verse is for him: Jeremiah 29:11 Please tell him that what he is going through is only temporary and to hold on to his hope.

• I AM TRYING TO GRADUATE   2 years 13 weeks ago

Dear Lord,
    I like to pray for this beautiful young lady, that she will glory you in everything that she does, that you will help her in every aspect of life. I would also like to pray that this young lady had past her proficiency. Help her make the right choices in life and that she will never feel alone because you are always right beside her. As she gets this job help her to shine your light within that work place. I pray that she grows into a wonderful woman and that you will ways shied her from danger. I pray this all in your mighty name, Amen.
    God Bless you in everything you do. <3

• Family   2 years 13 weeks ago

Eric Hunter, I have prayed for your family with confidence in our Lord that through His wisdom and mercy your family might know relief and peace again. I asked especially that your mother in law might be freed from her bondage to gambling and drinking and that the Holy Spirit would hold on tightly to your brother. You are not alone Eric. May God bring peace to your heart. Amen.

• pray for Austin Ervin and his family   2 years 13 weeks ago

I will keep them in my prayers

• college   2 years 13 weeks ago

Kc,
    I was going though the same thing as you till my dad and i had a talk about how i should do what i want to do. Yes harvard would be sorta far but look at it this way...look towards your future. If a lawyer is what you wanna be then go for it. Don't let a guy hold you back from going forward with your dream of being a lawyer. You may love your boyfriend very much but sometimes you have to love yourself more. And if y'all two really love each other after then great be together but again go towards your dream.
    ~Jessica~

• Jennifer   2 years 13 weeks ago

Jennifer has been brought before our Lord.

• Air force Pt test   2 years 14 weeks ago

Just an update I passed thanks for all your prayers

• Soldier's Deployment   2 years 14 weeks ago

I will be praying for Matt, you, and the family. My dad has been over there since January. He will be back in about 7 months also. So each time I pray for my dad I will remember to pray for Matt also. God bless you.

• Marc   2 years 14 weeks ago

I don't know what your circumstances are, but I am finding it very difficult in finding a better paying job. I am an ex convict, and most people have a stigma about hiring felons. I am currently working but making 8.35 an hour after almost 3 years. I will pray for Marc that the lord gives him that job of his dreams, with benefits. God Bless you Marc in your search.

• Home Search   2 years 14 weeks ago

The Lord is Faithful and he loves you and your family. He will provide and take care of His children because He loves you. he loves His children as a parent loves a child. ,1peter 5:8-9

• A Marriage in Trouble   2 years 14 weeks ago

I believe the Lord is faithful. Keep your eyes on Jesus and His premises. Remember who is the God that we serve..if you struggle keeping focus on that read your word and read all that he has done. The Lord is faithful and He will provide and take care of your family. Continue praying for your husband salvation. You are choosing to be selfless which is what the Lord desires for our hearts to be. continue praying and trusting in the Lord keep your eyes on Him don't allow doubt to creep in. I will be praying for your
    family mostly his salvation

• Heart problems   2 years 14 weeks ago

Heavenly Father I lift up this person’s mom in the hospital with heart issues. Father I asking you to touch her heart and heal it and give her the strength and courage to go through this Lord. I also ask in Jesus’ name that you be with this mother’s child and give him or her peace that comes from knowing & feeling Your Holy Spirit. Bless the entire family with Your love and grace

• Rachael   2 years 14 weeks ago

I lift up your stepdaughter in prayer to our powerful and awesome God...that he touch her life, heal her body and bring her closer to Him in Jesus name. I lift you and your family up as you deal with this very difficult situation. I pray that God grants you peace that passes all understanding and healing for the entire family as well. God Bless you & your family.

• I AM TRYING TO GRADUATE   2 years 14 weeks ago

I am praying for you! I know God has a plan and it all has to come on his timing. Be strong! Keep working hard! I'm confident that God is going to do big things this summer!

• Health   2 years 14 weeks ago

please come to the H.O.P.E. clinic at Trinity Life Center 1000 E st. louis free health care its a pay it forward program

• I need my heart healed and my faith risen!   2 years 14 weeks ago

I am looking for a place to live with my 6 year old daughter I'm trying to get away from an abusive relationship please contact via the station with where your located so we can talk.

• Your Voice & God's Voice   2 years 14 weeks ago

Wow. What a great God lead reminder. Thank you for posting this and allowing God to use you.

• Receive Orders to Move to Florida with my Husband   2 years 14 weeks ago

Thank you for serving in the airforce. I am sorry that you and your husband are apart and I have asked God to make it possible for you to live together. God bless you and keep your marriage strong.

• Soldier's Deployment   2 years 14 weeks ago

I am so grateful for Matt's service to God and the U.S and I wish he did not have to be away from you and his family. Praying that God brings him back to you alive and well and that he does remain strong in his faith and continues to press into God while he is away.

• suicide worry   2 years 14 weeks ago

I have struggled with this myself thought my life. Intercessory prayer is an amazing gift from God. Heavenly Father I pray that you speak to this young man in a way that he can hear you. Please dear God comfort him and his family as your peace and love settles over them. Bring this young man the guidance and surety only your grace and love can bring. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen