• Demonic Spirits?   3 years 46 weeks ago

I told her to put SOS Radio on in the room where most of the stuff happens and just leave it playing. So far so good. She didn't stay at home last night but nothing major has happened she's noticed. When she came home this morning the house seemed peaceful for the 1st time in weeks.

• Mercy Me's FUN Side!   3 years 46 weeks ago

HI LAR I OUS!

• What are you KNOWN for?   3 years 46 weeks ago

For my love of God's creations. Even snakes. Snakes are beautiful and symbolic of God to me. Their beauty, ability to swallow prey whole, and climbing ability have amazed me for the longest time. I don't know a day when I hated animals. I am also on the autism spectrum.

• Amy's MomSaver - How To Get Green Banana's To Ripen Quickly - Listen   3 years 46 weeks ago

can I request God's not dead?

• Rebuilding my life.   3 years 47 weeks ago

Stay Strong <3

• Depression   3 years 47 weeks ago

Stay strong and don't give up hope. I'm going down the same road and we can get through it <3

• Add A Caption & Win Free Music!   3 years 47 weeks ago

"You do know this isn't my first time using this thing, right?"

• Brain Aneurysm   3 years 47 weeks ago

She receives my love!

• Add A Caption & Win Free Music!   3 years 47 weeks ago

Can I be a part of God's army now that I have a sword?

• 16 year old daughter   3 years 47 weeks ago

What you and your husband have to do is to be committed to god and never doubt his power because no mater what he will always be there heeling your daughter. today i declare that your daughter is heeled and free, and don't forget to let god guide your life.

• Trouble   3 years 47 weeks ago

Just remember when you change all your family will change but let the change start with you.

• Prayers Please   3 years 47 weeks ago

Things will get better. God prospers His believers and followers. You and your family will be in my prayers. May God bless you and keep you strong thru this journey in your life.

• Prayers Please   3 years 47 weeks ago

Try DWK Tax Group (www.dwktaxgroup.com). We had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago and within two business days they files all our taxes (we owed and were behind filing) and put us in a no collectible status, while releasing the wage levy. I would recommend them to anyone. We gave $200 down and are making payments on our balance.

• Restoration for Martin Flores Jr.   3 years 47 weeks ago

I can't even imagine how hard that must be on your family. I will be praying for you guys.

• My Son   3 years 47 weeks ago

I will be praying for you.

• beaten down, need strength   3 years 47 weeks ago

Hi I am 16 and volunteer at this place called Spirit Therapies. It teaches special needs kids to ride horses! I know how hard it can be just seeing how those families have to work through things. I will pray for you!

• 16 year old daughter   3 years 47 weeks ago

I pray things get better. I'm 16 and have been troubled with being overweight too. I know what its like. I'm not a parent or anything but I truly pray things get better.

• What are you KNOWN for?   3 years 47 weeks ago

I am best known for my generousity. Main example is that I put others before myself. Not only do I lend my ear to a friend, I also lend my shoulder. I have also helped others with food and clothing by giving a portion of what I have (even though I also have limited food and clothes, and was diagnosed with hypoglycemia a year ago where I must snack every two hours). I also volunter at my church every Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday; I go to Central Christian Church in Henderson (13 miles away from my apartment). I also tithe weekly (Sunday) even though I have not had any source of income (except food stamps)since June 21, 2011. God has blessed me this last year, and I know he will ever forsaken me because I trust him with my life through the life of his son: Jesus Christ.

• Forgiveness   3 years 47 weeks ago

I will absolutely pray for you and yours. Forgiveness is a very complicated thing to do but true believers come to realize its the best thing to do eventually. It is a very hard thing to do, but it is necessary. I pray that your family comes to obtain forgiveness in their hearts and that your journey thru life is a blessed one.

• Mother son was murdered   3 years 47 weeks ago

praying for this community and especially this mother. After losing my eldest and youngest within the past 3 years I do so understand some of this sort of lose. May peace over come this mother in the hours she is alone.

• Dave Hunt from Las Vegas   3 years 47 weeks ago

I used to work with Dave and am saddened by this news. He was a great guy and would really go to bat for his friends. I pray for his family and friends in this hard time.

• Add A Caption & Win Free Music!   3 years 47 weeks ago

what exactly do you expect me to do with this?

• Patience & Direction   3 years 48 weeks ago

Thank you and God bless!

• Marriage Restoration   3 years 48 weeks ago

Thank you for uplifting me and my marriage in prayer. I feel the love of Christ through you. God bless.

• Brain Aneurysm   3 years 48 weeks ago

She has had her surgery, and is doing much better! She is going to be home sometime today! Thank you for praying for her. God can do amazing things.