• Marriage   3 years 5 weeks ago

thank you so much.
    God bless your heart!!!

• Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free!   3 years 5 weeks ago

I knew about Fazoli's, it was my son's fave place to eat until they closed down in our town. As for Denny's I now know when we'll eat there next. I hope their fries are the same as they were years ago. Thanks.

• Healing   3 years 5 weeks ago

Pray for Doreen. M while going through her battle with cancer. Ask god to heal her completely.

• Stage 4 cancer   3 years 5 weeks ago

Thank for your prayers. Ruth went to be with the Lord Wednesday morning. But her son was able to get here and say good bye.

• Courageous... Movie Night at the Clark County Amphitheater   3 years 5 weeks ago

The movie is free. Make sure you come by the SOS table if check out the movie.

Just wanted to know do the Movie cost? i have been wanting my family to see this movie for a very long time.. thank you Shanesha

• Daughter, deliverance, demons, healing   3 years 5 weeks ago

I pray the blood of Jesus over her.I pray a hedge of protection over her.That no witchcraft,hexes,vexes,spell,potions or alike will reach her,may she be delivered in Christ Jesus name. amen

• destination   3 years 5 weeks ago

Thank-you jesus

• Disappointment   3 years 5 weeks ago

The Lord is close to the Broken hearted and He is there for you with healing, Grace and love.

• Live is to short   3 years 5 weeks ago

I just suffer a lot also and I came to realize that nothing belongs to us but to Him. I pray for your pain to end and for your hart to find peace. " Blessed are those who mourn , for they shall be comforted " Matthew 5.4

• Stage 4 cancer   3 years 5 weeks ago

My prayers are with Ruth and her family. I pray for God's love and support to comfort them through this diagnosis and to enable Ruth and her family to spend much needed quality time together, remembering all the special times they have shared and making new memories that will last a lifetime.

God Bless You.

• Restaurants Where Kids Eat Free!   3 years 5 weeks ago

Baja Fresh - kids eat free on Sundays

• Prayer request   3 years 6 weeks ago

Please pray for my son he has a Spanish exam in college today Monday at 2 eastern time. He is autistic and has a lot of trouble with another language. Please pray GOD give him the knowledge he needs to pass this exam and class

• Survival   3 years 6 weeks ago

I pray through Jesus Christ that your provisions are met and that you are blessed. Almighty God, please bless and help Daniel and keep him from harm.

• Disappointment   3 years 6 weeks ago

I am a mom who son has hurt my heart a hundred times. I have been very appointed in him as a son father and husband...BUT I LOVE HIM EVERYDAY IN MY HEART AND PRAY God will change him.. Your parent will never stop loving you. Move on and give it to Jesus.. One day at a time.. walk in love and respect... mom's heart mend with Jesus help.
    god bless
    Robin

• with this economy even kids struggle.   3 years 6 weeks ago

Sweetheart, God is doing wonderful things in you....your heart that seeks help from God and His people is something incredibly special :)
    I'm lifting you and your family up in prayer....and you and I can hold onto this promise:
    "The lions may grow weary and hungry,
    but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing." Psalm 34:10

You get to watch Him provide! Wait in Him!

Love,
    A sister

• How to talk 2 God   3 years 6 weeks ago

Thank You. Believe it or not this hit home with me. I have the hardest time praying because I feel as though I am bumbling. I read in the Bible that God does not like this. I repeat myself a lot.

God Bless
    Karen

• Vacation Bible School   3 years 6 weeks ago

The kids camp is Monday through the Friday but only 6:30PM to 8:00PM.

June 18-22
    6:30PM - 8:00PM
    Centennial Hills Park
    N. Buffalo Dr.
    Behind Library

• Christian Culture Shock   3 years 6 weeks ago

This event is going to be one of the Vegas Valley's best shows of the year. We give all the glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!
    DROP DJs
    (DJHexx,DJ12,JBlades,DjAktualand Dj Mighty Mac)

• Family in trouble   3 years 6 weeks ago

I will pray for God's will to be done in this situation. Sometimes we don't understand what that is at the time, although it often becomes plain in hindsight. God bless you and all involved in this scary and tumultuous situation.

• Family in trouble   3 years 6 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear this. I pray that God will be present at your hearing and that your words will be His words. May His Holy Spirit give you strength, courage, and God's full armor.

God Bless

• Struggle With Sin   3 years 6 weeks ago

I've been down that SAME ROAD, and I'm winning so i know you can to, its gonna be hard but the one thing that was the easiest was telling my wife about the problem, it was very hard for her to take, but the love we share and her knowing i needed her and God make it easy for us to work it out!

• relationship   3 years 6 weeks ago

Pray,Fight,PRAY . that's your man , remind him ! us men are simple, remind him he doesn't want to lose an 80 for some other 20

• Marriage   3 years 6 weeks ago

the divorce wont happen! stay faithful and continue praying, FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT .GOD BLESS

• Job for my son   3 years 6 weeks ago