JEREMY CAMP-OVERCOME
PHILLIPS CRAIG DEAN-TOP OF MY LUNGS
COLTON DIXON-MORE OF YOU
BRANDON HEATH-I'M NOT WHO I WAS
CHRIS AUGUST-UNASHAMED OF YOU

• Receive Orders to Move to Florida with my Husband   2 years 24 weeks ago

Thank you for serving in the airforce. I am sorry that you and your husband are apart and I have asked God to make it possible for you to live together. God bless you and keep your marriage strong.

• Soldier's Deployment   2 years 24 weeks ago

I am so grateful for Matt's service to God and the U.S and I wish he did not have to be away from you and his family. Praying that God brings him back to you alive and well and that he does remain strong in his faith and continues to press into God while he is away.

• suicide worry   2 years 24 weeks ago

I have struggled with this myself thought my life. Intercessory prayer is an amazing gift from God. Heavenly Father I pray that you speak to this young man in a way that he can hear you. Please dear God comfort him and his family as your peace and love settles over them. Bring this young man the guidance and surety only your grace and love can bring. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen

• A Marriage in Trouble   2 years 24 weeks ago

I'm praying for you!

• Prayer for a friend   2 years 24 weeks ago

yes JESUS send YOUR WORD and heal her . cancer leave now in JESUS name

• pray for Austin Ervin and his family   2 years 24 weeks ago

I will keep the family in my prayers and let others know as well.

• Prayer answered   2 years 24 weeks ago

That is awesome news!

• Patience   2 years 24 weeks ago

no I was talking about the ACTS and the SATS. I take them at the end of May and its really hard because I'm not the best test taker at all.

• my first girlfriend   2 years 24 weeks ago

good luck. I'll pray for you.

• confused   2 years 24 weeks ago

• Patience   2 years 24 weeks ago

thanks i really need it.

• Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney   2 years 24 weeks ago

I commented on a you tube video by Matt Kearney and said that I barely know him and that I don't know any other songs by him and somebody replied telling me to look up this song and when I did I really liked it so I listen to it a lot now!!

• REVIVAL   2 years 24 weeks ago

I totally agree Jennifer! I am praying for the same thing. Thanks for sharing on here.
    -Scott

• confused   2 years 24 weeks ago

It's so freeing when you realize God actually has plans for YOU. In Jeremiah 29, the Bible says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

• Marriage   2 years 24 weeks ago

It really sounds like you are moving in the right direction! When you put God at the center, he moves mountains. I just encourage you to work hard on your end and keep praying for your husband and look for ways to go out of your way and support him. I'll be praying that he does the same thing.

-Scott

• Patience   2 years 24 weeks ago

We're praying for you Jessica!

Scott

• Marriage   2 years 24 weeks ago

I am all over it... Marriage is a wonderful thing that comes with its ups and downs... Keep in mind the reason why you got married in the first place and keep those feelings close to your heart!!! You are in our prayers!

• Need place to stay   2 years 24 weeks ago

Hello! I am seeking a roommate!!!! If you are still looking for a safe and clean environment please contact me......I will pray that you will be financially blessed. blanchex2@yahoo.com

• Patience   2 years 24 weeks ago

Jessica, You will be in my prayers tonight. If you are talking about your proficiency tests, I understand. My son is waiting for the results on his last one. Remember, God has a plan and a purpose for us all. I will pray for your patience and understanding with your fathers girlfriend as well. God bless you!!

• Patience   2 years 24 weeks ago

You have been prayed for. God has great plans for you.

• Marriage   2 years 24 weeks ago

Jessica! I am praying for you. I too am a wife and know that without God in your life & marriage things can be difficult. Congratulations go out to you for sticking it through & including the Lord in your hearts.

• Friend needs prayers   2 years 24 weeks ago

My girlfriend and her family need prayer... My girls friends mother passed away a year ago due to some type of rare cancer and are going through a rough time. She has one sister and two littler brothers. Please pray for this family, the know about Jesus but their faith has dropped since the day their mom passed away. family Guzman. Thank You God Bless SOS

• My Daughter   2 years 25 weeks ago

I pray that the out come from your court hearing goes in your well for you. I also hope your daughter sees the light of our Lord come back to her hart and she ask not just your forgiveness for her wrong doing but as well from the Lord himself.

• Bad Choices   2 years 25 weeks ago

Margaret~
    The fact that you want to find God is your precious blessing from HIS unconditional love. Get back up girl and ask for forgiveness for those you have just recently hurt (God has already forgiven you my dear) now quit being so hard on yourself and please please find joy in today and only today. Live in this moment and take deep breaths once in awhile through the day and be aware of the beauty around you . Smile at someone and make someone else feel better and you will experience peace and God forbid .....even JOY :))) you are Gods child Margaret and he loves you. One day at a time my dear and you will be blessed. HE promises. All my love, Christine

• Help   2 years 25 weeks ago