JOHN TESH-JOY TO THE WORLD
CAEDMON'S CALL-BABE IN THE STRAW
DAVID FOSTER-CAROL OF THE BELLS
TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA-CHRISTMAS EVE SARAJEVO
MICHAEL BUBLE-LET IT SNOW

• Heart problems   2 years 31 weeks ago

Heavenly Father I lift up this person’s mom in the hospital with heart issues. Father I asking you to touch her heart and heal it and give her the strength and courage to go through this Lord. I also ask in Jesus’ name that you be with this mother’s child and give him or her peace that comes from knowing & feeling Your Holy Spirit. Bless the entire family with Your love and grace

• Rachael   2 years 31 weeks ago

I lift up your stepdaughter in prayer to our powerful and awesome God...that he touch her life, heal her body and bring her closer to Him in Jesus name. I lift you and your family up as you deal with this very difficult situation. I pray that God grants you peace that passes all understanding and healing for the entire family as well. God Bless you & your family.

• I AM TRYING TO GRADUATE   2 years 31 weeks ago

I am praying for you! I know God has a plan and it all has to come on his timing. Be strong! Keep working hard! I'm confident that God is going to do big things this summer!

• Health   2 years 31 weeks ago

please come to the H.O.P.E. clinic at Trinity Life Center 1000 E st. louis free health care its a pay it forward program

• I need my heart healed and my faith risen!   2 years 31 weeks ago

I am looking for a place to live with my 6 year old daughter I'm trying to get away from an abusive relationship please contact via the station with where your located so we can talk.

• Your Voice & God's Voice   2 years 31 weeks ago

Wow. What a great God lead reminder. Thank you for posting this and allowing God to use you.

• Receive Orders to Move to Florida with my Husband   2 years 31 weeks ago

Thank you for serving in the airforce. I am sorry that you and your husband are apart and I have asked God to make it possible for you to live together. God bless you and keep your marriage strong.

• Soldier's Deployment   2 years 31 weeks ago

I am so grateful for Matt's service to God and the U.S and I wish he did not have to be away from you and his family. Praying that God brings him back to you alive and well and that he does remain strong in his faith and continues to press into God while he is away.

• suicide worry   2 years 31 weeks ago

I have struggled with this myself thought my life. Intercessory prayer is an amazing gift from God. Heavenly Father I pray that you speak to this young man in a way that he can hear you. Please dear God comfort him and his family as your peace and love settles over them. Bring this young man the guidance and surety only your grace and love can bring. In Jesus' holy name I pray. Amen

• A Marriage in Trouble   2 years 31 weeks ago

I'm praying for you!

• Prayer for a friend   2 years 31 weeks ago

yes JESUS send YOUR WORD and heal her . cancer leave now in JESUS name

• pray for Austin Ervin and his family   2 years 31 weeks ago

I will keep the family in my prayers and let others know as well.

• Prayer answered   2 years 31 weeks ago

That is awesome news!

• Patience   2 years 31 weeks ago

no I was talking about the ACTS and the SATS. I take them at the end of May and its really hard because I'm not the best test taker at all.

• my first girlfriend   2 years 32 weeks ago

good luck. I'll pray for you.

• confused   2 years 32 weeks ago

• Patience   2 years 32 weeks ago

thanks i really need it.

• Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney   2 years 32 weeks ago

I commented on a you tube video by Matt Kearney and said that I barely know him and that I don't know any other songs by him and somebody replied telling me to look up this song and when I did I really liked it so I listen to it a lot now!!

• REVIVAL   2 years 32 weeks ago

I totally agree Jennifer! I am praying for the same thing. Thanks for sharing on here.
    -Scott

• confused   2 years 32 weeks ago

It's so freeing when you realize God actually has plans for YOU. In Jeremiah 29, the Bible says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you."

• Marriage   2 years 32 weeks ago

It really sounds like you are moving in the right direction! When you put God at the center, he moves mountains. I just encourage you to work hard on your end and keep praying for your husband and look for ways to go out of your way and support him. I'll be praying that he does the same thing.

-Scott

• Patience   2 years 32 weeks ago

We're praying for you Jessica!

Scott

• Marriage   2 years 32 weeks ago

I am all over it... Marriage is a wonderful thing that comes with its ups and downs... Keep in mind the reason why you got married in the first place and keep those feelings close to your heart!!! You are in our prayers!

• Need place to stay   2 years 32 weeks ago

Hello! I am seeking a roommate!!!! If you are still looking for a safe and clean environment please contact me......I will pray that you will be financially blessed. blanchex2@yahoo.com

• Patience   2 years 32 weeks ago

Jessica, You will be in my prayers tonight. If you are talking about your proficiency tests, I understand. My son is waiting for the results on his last one. Remember, God has a plan and a purpose for us all. I will pray for your patience and understanding with your fathers girlfriend as well. God bless you!!