CROWDER-I AM
FOR KING AND COUNTRY-FIX MY EYES
AARON SHUST-MY HOPE IS IN YOU
NEWSBOYS-YOU ARE MY KING (AMAZING LOVE)
DANNY GOKEY-HOPE IN FRONT OF ME

• I Think We Miss The Point of Marriage   2 years 13 weeks ago

Nice post.. I am really impressed and you do an appreciative work.this site is informed by when we live with a significant other outside of marriage.
    thanks for sharing...
    Chicago Signs

• Divorce.   2 years 13 weeks ago

Praying you guys endure thru this, and avoid divorce, I've seen it before, it can happen. God works miracles! Don't sign any papers if u feel called to not do so.

• His will be done   2 years 13 weeks ago

Praying for Him to open doors soon....

• His will be done   2 years 13 weeks ago

Wait for the LORD be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 27 14. I tell myself this many times a day. He will provide. We love you bro. Hold on...

• Pray for me...please help!   2 years 13 weeks ago

I've been in a job like that. I'm praying for you. "All things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose." but you don't necesarily have to go it alone or stay where you are. I would pray for a change or for God to send you help but I am simply praying that God continues to help you according to His will. Hang in there!

• My dad   2 years 13 weeks ago

Dear Katrina,
    You are a very brave and strong girl! My dad is no longer with me either. He passed away 19 years ago, when I was 20. It has been very hard to go through life without him. So I am like you, God is my Father too! That makes us sisters!! I will be praying for you and your family. God has good things in store for you. He will never leave you. Pray to Him ALWAYS. Talk to Him through out your day and go to Him with all of lifes questions and problems. He loves you so much Katrina. Be strong and remember, God is the only Father we need to get us through life :)
    Jeanie

• Baby Ryker   2 years 13 weeks ago

Praying for them! God will provide!

Blessings,

Spring

• The Big Move   2 years 13 weeks ago

Praying for all of you! God is watching as you follow the path He laid for you.

Blessings,

Spring

• my trip mexico   2 years 13 weeks ago

Praying for a safe trip!

Blessings,

Spring

• Death of a loved one.   2 years 13 weeks ago

God is there with you. I am praying for you and hat you will feel His presence and supernatural peace. Jesus died for you, He loves you unconditionally. Know that there is a plan for your life, surrender to Him completely and you will feel His love.

Blessings,

Spring

• My baby girl   2 years 13 weeks ago

Praying for her and your family. Keep strong in your faith and don't give up. God hears your pleas. Have you told her that you love her and your love is unconditional? I have a 16 yr old daughter and sometimes I just have to wrap my arms around her, not let her wriggle out and tell her how much I love her and I know she is hurting. She gently stops pushing me away and we cry together, her in my arms. It softens her heart to know how her happiness affects me. The next day is a different story, but deep down she knows I am here and praying her through life.

God Bless,

Spring

• My baby girl   2 years 13 weeks ago

God Bless,

Spring

• My dad   2 years 13 weeks ago

I am praying for you. You are strong and courageous in asking for prayer! You are very smart to know that when people pray, God hears. Keep growing in your faith!

Blessings,

Spring

• Prodigal Son   2 years 13 weeks ago

Praying for you and her!

• Job Changes and Opportunity   2 years 13 weeks ago

Bill,

I am praying for you both. My husband and I had a similar situation. We moved in with my parents in Oct 2010. We struggled through February of this year, when we actually became homeless. Due to a family issue, we left my Mom's house. We went to a hotel and prayed that this was God's transition as we had planned to move into a home in March but had not found one. Three weeks later we found a house we wanted and through God, got the money needed to move in. Trust in God, know that whatever His will is, you must be willing to surrender. Jesus died for us, He will continue to provide for you. God Bless!

Spring

• Son   2 years 13 weeks ago

I am praying for you your son and his girl i too have a son who just turned 25 he had been in more trouble than I can say but I trust in the Lord who ALWAYS bring him out he has not turned his life around yet but I know that my God is working on it just as I'm sure He is at work in and on your son stay encouraged

• The Power of Music   2 years 14 weeks ago

I am so sorry for your loss.

J.D.

• Please keep us in prayer!   2 years 14 weeks ago

I am praying that healing will come for both your daughters and that medical coverage is still available for your family. Keep praying and never give up hope.

Blessings,
    Grace

• Please pray for my sister in-law   2 years 14 weeks ago

I'm praying for her. This is so difficult to go through, I can't find the right words to say. I'm so happy she has family like you that continue to pray for her. God bless you all.

Blessings,
    Grace

• My baby girl   2 years 14 weeks ago

I am praying for your daughter. I remember I went through that too, when I was a teenager. Take it one day at a time and never stop praying. I never told anyone what I went through when I was depressed (which happened in middle school). I just remember that I just got out of it on my own, but as I look back I could've died. God saved me that day when I tried to overdose on a bottle of pain killers. Keep holding on.

Blessings,
    Grace

• Please pray for me my friends   2 years 14 weeks ago

I'm praying for you Kelly. You already have strength through Christ. Continue to receive His blessings and be His vessel. You are doing the right thing in sharing your life with others.

Blessings,
    Grace :-)

• Hoping for my temp job to become permanent   2 years 14 weeks ago

Thank you so much Kym! Your prayer is appreciated. God bless you!

• Need Family Car   2 years 14 weeks ago

Praise the LORD MY LIFE FOR HIM thank you.

• My baby girl   2 years 14 weeks ago

I suffered from depression and alcohol use when I was a teenager and I wanted to run away sometimes too. One thing that helped we was to talk to a councilor. It was something covered under my mom's health care plan so it wasn't anything through my school so it was someone removed from my everyday life that I could open up to and talk to about anything and not be judged. It really helped me to work through things even though I had two loving parents who would have done anything to help me and loved me unconditionally. It really helped me work through things even though some of the things I talked to her about were things my parents already told me.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through and what your daughter is facing. You have my prayers and I hope this helps.

• The Power of Music   2 years 14 weeks ago

This Easter weekend we lost a bight, loving, 8 year old girl who's heart was full of Jesus and music. It was sudden and without explaination, she took sick and in 24 hours she was gone. The whole family is broken, stunned and holding onto threads of sanity, and the songs of Mercy Me are flowing through us like a mighty current of healing balm, keeping me (aunt) afloat.
    If we can we will play those songs at her memorial service.