CHRIS TOMLIN-AMAZING GRACE (MY CHAINS ARE GONE)
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-GLORIOUS UNFOLDING
LINCOLN BREWSTER-TODAY IS THE DAY
CASTING CROWNS-THRIVE
BIG DADDY WEAVE-REDEEMED

• Health Anxiety   24 weeks 17 hours ago

Debbie, I ask that the Lord Bless you & ease your anxiety & I send healing requests for your heart mind body & soul, & I pray that you give all your worries to the lord & have the strength to trust him & to know that...he's got you! & everything is all good when we put our trust in the Lord!
    God Bless you & keep you safe! AMEN!

• My Jewish son is asking for sleep tonight, which has evaded him for a week.   24 weeks 1 day ago

You and Kenny are in my prayers.

• My Marriage / family is falling apart..please help   24 weeks 2 days ago

hello everyone this really worked and i am proud to testify
    also. i saw a post on how a lady got her husband back and i decided to
    try this prophet that helped her because my relationship was crashing.
    this prophet helped me and my relationship is now perfect just as he
    promised my husband now treats me like a queen even when he had told me
    before he doesn't love me anymore. well, i can not say much but if you
    are passing through difficulties in your relationship try him here is
    his email prophet.briancarn@yahoo.com of a truth he really helps

• Mom Tip - Homemade Mosquito Trap   24 weeks 4 days ago

I can't wait to try one of these traps out this year. Anything to get rid of these endless mosquitos! Is this the best diy mosquito trap ? Please comment if there is a better option!

• Mom Tip - Homemade Mosquito Trap   24 weeks 4 days ago

• Breakthrough In My Life and Spiritual Life, and Direction to the right path!   24 weeks 5 days ago

My prayer for you is that you will enjoy the fulness God has for you. The age you are now is the time you need to enjoy your singleness and allow God to prepare you for the Person he has ordained for you.

I would just like to share a bit of my testimony with you and i hope that it will reach other young men and woman and encourage them on what God can do for you.

I recently started a relationship with my Best Friend of 14years. We are currently courting for about 2 years now. I always felt the way you do when i was younger and always prayed and ask God for someone special. until i came to realize that God wants me to enjoy parts of my life to prepare me for that one person who will be come my husband. I always liked my best friend and was always over looked by him until this year God surprised me in an unexpected way. To think i am 30yrs of age and only now God has brought that special guy in my life which is in actual fact my best friend of 14years. God prepared my heart and life just for the right person in the time i was your age up to Jan this year i got to experiences things i got to travel to 3 different countries. I got to study and i really went after the things of God and kept my heart Hidden in God. A true man of God needs to search the heart of God to find the heart of a woman (yours)in order to be with her. So i encourage you write down what you are seeking in a partner. Pursue after the things of Christ and live your life with doing the things you want to do and you will see at the right time God will bring the man that is ordained for you into your life at the right time just as i have trusted him you can to just make a list and pray over it. God Bless you

• Prayer for wisdom and that he can return the vacuum and get our money back.   24 weeks 6 days ago

The key property of a vacuum is it’s pressure or how “hard” it is. We often measure that with Torr units. One Torr is exactly 1/760th of a standard atmosphere (1.3 x 10-3 atm), or approximately 1 mm of mercury. With a very hard vacuum, more of the air molecules are sucked out, resulting a greater negative pressure.

• Separation, pending divorce   25 weeks 6 days ago

My heart goes out to you. Remember, God is FOR marriages! He is bigger than any created being (satan). I am praying for you my sister. You are covered in prayer.

• Broken Marriage   26 weeks 6 days ago

I would communicate your true heart to him ( be as positive as you can)

Say, we have had ups and downs in marriage (as most ) however we have been together through it all and maybe we don't know how to support each other; but I feel Gods has a plan for us both " God is a God of Broken Marriages"

Tell him,

Is there anything i can do for you today, (most times they are lost for words) say i can cook dinner or lunch and we can sit and just spend time together talk and maybe we can come up with a solution.

Tell Him,
    I prayed for you, i realized that your to are struggling and hurt or ____ ___ and i asked God to show himself in your day today ..to, help you and to help us. God is a God of covenant and his desire is for Marriage. ( and really do it, tell God i put it in your hands restore my marriage and make us know and trust you more through this trial, help me be sensitive to the Holly spirit and see the work that you are doing. )

if it all falls apart and you say things you regret, say God i'm sorry , forgive me, (immediately after or once you think about it and are upset with yourself.

Tell God, i turn to you, i need you to change me and need you to fill my husband and myself with love, hope and a new beginning.

Plug in to a church and if possible go together.

and always in Jesus Name, amen.

• Scott Herrold In The New Mercy Me Video   27 weeks 1 day ago

WOW & VERY COOL SCOT
    WOW the band Looks GREAT Bart looks AWESOME way to go on w.loss
    JUst Love Love Love

• Really need a miracle now!!!!!   27 weeks 1 day ago

I have prayed for you and know that God is willing and able to help you. Here are some Scriptures that may help you:
    Psalm 40
    Luke 6:27-36

The only way to bring manifestation of the Scriptures into your life is to apply the Biblical principles into your life and to walk by faith, standing on what God has promised. God is surely providing for those who are diligent to Him! He is such a good God! Praise Him even through the toughest times.
    Be blessed.

• Death of Uncle   27 weeks 1 day ago

I am so sorry about your uncle. I have prayed for you and believe that Jesus will bring you comfort and is able to use you for His purposes despite your hard times. There is one vital thing you need to understand, and that is the people of this Earth belong to God and have never belonged to us. The Devil will try to turn your mindset against God and will try to make you angry at Jesus, but stand fast against him and he will flee.
    Here are some Scriptures that might be able to help you:
    Ecclesiastes 3:4
    Philippians 4:4 (despite the hard times)
    Romans 8:28

Be blessed. We serve a good God.

• mom remy   27 weeks 1 day ago

Prayed for her healing!

• Prayers for my daughter, Allison   27 weeks 1 day ago

Prayed for Allison

• Really need a miracle now!!!!!   27 weeks 1 day ago

Prayed you find a new job

• Marriage in suffering   27 weeks 1 day ago

Prayed for you and your family

• Need your prayers   27 weeks 3 days ago

Praise for answered prayer. I just signed lease for house to move to Las Vegas. I am interviewing on Tuesday for a job in Las Vegas. Please pray I get the job. My sister is healing well from surgery. Thank your your prayers and support. I look forward to meeting my new Las Vegas Christian family and praying and supporting you.

• Prevent Divorce   27 weeks 5 days ago

Jeremy, I pray that your marriage is restored. Please seek guidance through counseling. I am going through this too (my husband left me after 14 years of marriage just a few weeks ago). I found help through a confidential service at 800-280-3782. They work with most insurances. I pray for strength and courage for you and that God speaks to your wife's heart and opens the line of communication. Amen.

• Gender disappointment   27 weeks 5 days ago

A child is a gift that is given unconditionally. Once you see your child and discover his/her personality, you will fall in love with him/her. Remember you are raising our future adults and your morals and values will follow them all their lives. Keep the faith that God knows what he is doing. Love this child unconditionally.

• restoration and healing   27 weeks 5 days ago

Michelle, I understand where you are coming from. I am in Paul's same circumstance and I find it hard to trust someone with my heart. I pray God hears your prayer and Paul's heart can heal.

• Losing Hope! Jesus do you hear me, I need a miracle.   27 weeks 6 days ago

Please pray for me, lord please please help me save me from all the tensions and stress i am bearing now, lord as u are aware of everything lord due to my marriage issue my dad totally left me, lord sine years i have no place in my parents home, and he restricted rest of my family not to keep any contacts with me so everyone scared and everyone left me ,lord my mom who want me but she also scared dad, lord no one has courage to talk about me and convince him to accept us, lord Jesus my father u know everything about me, lord u know i was innocent and foolish lord i never tried to hurt anyone wantedly, lord my dad hates me a lot, he has no love towards me, he has no feeling towards me, he totally forgot me, lord jesus he did not want any of my family member keep in touch with me and didn't allow me to home also, i have no place in my parents home since years, lord jesus after years when i went to my parents house with my child ,my dad if ignored me and went inside and close the door,lord i am totally depressed, lord i am totally broken lord, lod beared so many disappointments lord ,lord jesus have no strength even to cry lord, lord please please help me lord, lord come into my life now hold me heal me change me and strengthen me lord, lord help your child lord please console me with your miracle lord, lord i am struggling in myself lord, please please release me from all the tensions and stress lord, lord please please lord i sincerely accept al my sin and mistakes infront of u lord, please forgive me for all the sin and mistakes and please let my dad forgive me and accept us and reunite us with my parents and home lord, lord please deliver me from all the sin and mistakes lord and release me from all the problems and tensions i am bearing now, lord please please perform a miracle now and please speak with my dad now and please tell him to forgive me and accept us,lord tell him to stop punishing me, lord please please lord hear my cry lord please respond to my prayers lord and please have mercy lord please reunite us with my parents and home now lord, lord please do justice for me lord, lord always beared many disappointments i am totally hurted lord, please please help me lord save me lord, lord since years always i was ignored to every occasion and festivals always beared everything and kept quite, lord got to know about my brothers marriage got fixed , lord Jesus everyone want to invite but scared about my dad and no one inviting me,lord with out my dad's forgiveness and acceptance i have no place and respect everywhere,lord jesus have mercy lord, hear my cry, wipe off my tears, lord please change my miserable life into happy, lord please do miracle now, lord answer to my prayers now,lord please please bless my dad with lots of love and affection towards me and my child,lord please lord change my dad strengthen him to forgive me,lord let him allow me to marriage,let him accept us,lord please reunite with my parents and home, lord due to severe stress and loneliness, i am not feeling well, i am suffering from severe wheezing and foot ache, i cant stand and walk, became very weak have no strength to do any work, and i have a small child to take care of,lord please heal me, lord have mercy and heal me, lord do miracle and heal me, lord heal me totally whatever bothering me , and bless me with good health peace and happiness forever, lord please soften my dad heart immediately and please reunite us with my parents and home and bless me and all my family with good health peace and happiness forever amen.lord i beg this and i pray this in Jesus precious name amen.

• My family. (Guzman family)   28 weeks 1 hour ago

My prayers out to you and your family. Try not to get discouraged! May our Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus bless you and your family.

• My family. (Guzman family)   28 weeks 1 day ago

Perla it's Carlos from church I will have you in my prayers always ,love you ok ,it's going to be alright

• 6 Yr Old Samantha Wants An Astronaut To Come To Her School...   29 weeks 1 day ago

How is Samantha's quest for getting an astronaut to visit her school coming along? I hope she makes her dream come true! I graduated high school with a kid that always talked about outer space, NASA etc...he grew up to be THE Michael Anderson, Astronaut. Just wondering if Samantha is making headway on her endeavor?

• In Need of Guidance   29 weeks 4 days ago

Father please bring this Christian believer, the peace that passes all understanding. I pray for that promotion, or a job that pays more than the current one. I bind the enemy in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Brother or sister. I am an ex convict, I do know the struggles many people are facing right now. At one point in time I thought the Lord was angry at me, no, it was the enemy satan playing with my mind. Your a child of the King, Jesus Christ has got your back. I believe the Lord has your break through coming soon. God Bless