• God's wisdom and plan   15 weeks 6 days ago

Dads too?

-Alex

• Keith's trip to Alabama for basic training   15 weeks 6 days ago

Done. I totally will. Let him always recall Gods word to give him comfort and show his flightmates how Christ gives you stregnth.

• NCLEX test   15 weeks 6 days ago

I have a similar request. Know you have studied and I'll ask God to help you recall and pass! Even give you a few Freebees !

Love Alex

• Request prayers for my son to come back to Jesus   15 weeks 6 days ago

Maybe he is her way to Jesus and Salvation. Be nice to her just because she doesn't know HIM yet does not mean she never will. Be an example of Christ's love. Be her guide to Christ.

Love
    Alex

• Financial   26 weeks 13 hours ago

Tegra,
    My family & I will pray for you! We have a bit of advice for you...there is a course called Financial Peace University, taught by a Christian man named Dave Ramsey. His class made a HUGE impact on our families financial situation! The classes are hosted through local churches and you can go online to find one that is starting one near you. If you can do the class, I urge you to do it & if you need assistance to sign up, I would be proud to sponsor you. We believe in it that much! Best wishes & we will keep you in our prayers!
    Sincerely,
    Belinda C

• Broken Marriage   26 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I want to talk to my husband, but he does not want to discuss any type of resolution at all. I see a counselor and it is helping. I have decided to move on with my life without him and started attending church again. It has been over 20 years since I have been to one. I love it and am making new friends.

I am learning to talk to God and telling him my feelings and desires. But most of all, I have told God that I put my marriage in his hands and asked that he bring it to a resolution.

I still love my husband, but that trust I had with him is broken and I don't know if I could take him back after what he did to our relationship. Therefore, I am focusing on me. Healing me. And getting closer to God.

Again, thank you for your reply. I truly appreciate it - more than my words can say right now.

May God bless you.

• Salvation for Shawn   26 weeks 1 day ago

I pray that Shawn will be able to forgive for whatever happened so that he may be truly set free and see the Lord's love for him.

• God's wisdom and plan   26 weeks 4 days ago

If you're at a public school, I would pray that a new opportunity will be available at a Christian and godly centered school. Praying for you and all teachers

• God's wisdom and plan   26 weeks 4 days ago

• GriefShare at Victorville first Assembly of God Church Victorville, CA   26 weeks 4 days ago

I am in great need of prayer. I am in a custody battle for my children, they are with the “ex” at present and she is into witchcraft and tarot cards. My children say they no longer believe in God. My present wife left and my finances are in discord.
    I usually have God’s guidance and hear his voice but like a faucet his presence has been shut off and HE speaks not to me. I fast and pray, but it is as I am dead. I examine my life and have cut anything considered secular, TV, music, but still HE is silent at a time I need him most. If there is anything that keeps HIM from speaking to me I pray it be made known to me. I covet your prayers. The prayers of a righteous man availeth much. God Bless … Marcus

• God's wisdom and plan   27 weeks 2 days ago

Hi Michelle, I'm a parent of a middle school student. First, I WILL be praying for you. Second, I belong to an organization call MIPI (Moms in Prayer International) we are all about interceding in prayer for our children, they're schools and teachers. I would suggest you go to MIPI.org and find your city and see if there are moms that are covering your school. Then you could connect with them to cover you and your needs in prayer! You can email me if you have any questions. Good Bless!

• Ceci's World. Blog. Facebook. Email. Morse Code.   27 weeks 5 days ago

We listen to SOS in Las Vegas, Nv. We are in Japan right now and listening to SOS via the internet. All the way in Japan we get some of home. God is good.

• Strawberries & Springtime! By Chef Phillip Dell   29 weeks 14 hours ago

one LG strawberry 1 3/8 " (18)g has 1 gram of sugar

• Strawberries & Springtime! By Chef Phillip Dell   29 weeks 14 hours ago

one Lg. 1 3/8 " strawberry (18)g has 1 gram of sugar

• Goodbye, SOS Radio. We Love You.   29 weeks 2 days ago

God Speed I will miss you

• INSPIRE - The Sweet Life Women's Conference 2014   29 weeks 5 days ago

I had an awesome weekend at the Inspire - Sweet Life Conference. I was very inspired with Dianne Wilson, thank you! Thank you lord for a spiritual weekend!! I pray that every women left with the burning desire to know the lord loves them and that god can renew her in many ways, Amen!

• Goodbye, SOS Radio. We Love You.   29 weeks 6 days ago

Gary and Amy, Just heard the news. YOU WILL BE MISSED!

Tulsa is a good place with great people. May God continue to bless your lives with beauty, truth, and guidance. May the light of Christ always inspire you and God provide and sustain you. May you feel God's loving omnipotence in every situation, every encounter, every endeavor, and every decision.

Have a wonderful Easter season and beyond! Be sure to let us know the station name. I hope it will be as life-sustaining as SOS Radio in LV, to which I listen at every opportunity.

Sincerely, Linda Brooks-Curtis

• Goodbye, SOS Radio. We Love You.   29 weeks 6 days ago

Best wishes to you, Gary, Amy, and family. You WILL BE MISSED! May God always touch your family with his blessings of beauty and happiness.May God always inspire,sustain and provide for you
    and grant you divine guidance. May you feel his loving omnipotence in every situation,encounter, endeavor, and decision. Good luck in Tulsa; it's a good place with wonderful people. Just let us know your new station name.

Enjoy a wonderful Easter season and beyond! I will always listen to SOS radio every chance I get every day. I hope your new / old station is just as life sustaining.

Sincerely,
    Linda Brooks-Curtis

• Morning Show Discussion! Secrets Behind Our Line Of Work!   29 weeks 6 days ago

Hi Scott!

My name is pronounced just like Missie despite the spelling. I listen to you every morning and really enjoy your show. I get energized from the Friday song and enjoy exercising to it. I've been thinking that we could use a Monday song too. What do you think about Mandisa's Good Morning? Can we poll the listeners to see what they think?

Always grateful,
    Mixxie

Hi Scott! The name is pronounced just like Missie. I really love your morning show it gets me going! I get energized by the Friday song and I think we could use a Monday song too... how about Mandisa's Good Morning? Can we poll the listeners to see what they think?

Always grateful,
    Mixxie

• HEALING   30 weeks 3 days ago

I pray that you are all home and that you're all healthy , surrounded by your family and friends. I pray for your family's continued healing. My daughter also had a bone marrow transplant at UCLA on Dec 20, 2000 for the same diagnosis, and we also live in Vegas.
    God bless your family,