7EVENTH TIME DOWN-THE ONE I'M RUNNING TO
MEREDITH ANDREWS-OPEN UP THE HEAVENS
BRANDON HEATH-YOUR LOVE
CASTING CROWNS-PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM
SELAH-YOU AMAZE US

• Impure Thoughts   2 years 24 weeks ago

my first thought is start rebuking the devil. Then go from there. Let me know what happens k. If u will. God bless u.

• The enemy trying to take me down   2 years 24 weeks ago

God will keep you strong. Everyone is getting attacked everyday and because you have on God's armor, Satan brings out more weapons. Stay strong with the Lord and you will persevere. God bless you and your battle. amen.

• Really Struggling with temptation and finances   2 years 24 weeks ago

I pray that God takes the weight of the world off of you, I know he will so don't worry. God makes miracles happen everyday. He created everything! He is in charge of everything, even your heart. Let Him have your worries. i will pray that he helps you fight temptation. Just know that He is beside you.

• Impure Thoughts   2 years 24 weeks ago

Of course Satan wants to deter you from doing the right thing so he will tempt you, continue what you are doing, reading the Bible and praying. It's what Satan hates most and you will overcome this. Here are some scriptures to help:

James1:2-4
    2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

1Corin 10:13
    13 No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

• I REALLY need prayer   2 years 24 weeks ago

I am praying for you. I have a history of diabetes in my family also. Give your stress and worries to God. He is larger than any problem. Try to keep healthy in your busy life, you are important. Also exercise, even just a little bit, releives stress. May God Bless you and keep you well.

• Breakthrough In My Life and Spiritual Life, and Direction to the right path!   2 years 24 weeks ago

I will pray for you young lady. I felt a similar kind of lonleyness when I was younger and I prayed also for those things too, And you know what it took a little longer than I wanted it to but it came, He lead me just like I asked. Just remember to be patient with God, he knows what's best and He may think its not the best time for those prayers to be answered. I know its hard, I know all too well. Try and remain open and listen for that quite whisper from the Lord. As a younger christian I didn't do enough listening when praying, I've learned prayer can be a conversation. Remember He has you in His loving embrace and he knows what's best for you. Matthew 6:33.

I will be praying for you. Just imagine that God knows the right guy and God is conditioning his heart to be with yours. Let God finish his work so the man you need will be what God wants for you.

• Help my cousin and her family be safe and ok while she's with god   2 years 24 weeks ago

I know that she is dancing and singing with God. I pray for God to heal the hearts of her family. May God bless you also.

• Angry Marriage   2 years 24 weeks ago

I have the same problem just believe in God's hands he will fix it

• Marriage struggle   2 years 24 weeks ago

Sweet sister, what is awesome is that God honours a heart that seeks to follow Him. (Ps 84:11) You started in the right place, acknowledging that apart from Him you can do nothing and then in prayer. I am praying for healing but I want to encourage you to fast and pray for your husband consistently. God will give you His perspective and peace. In His presence is fullness of joy (Ps. 16:11)

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   2 years 24 weeks ago

You are wise to wait and pray. Do not marry Liz or anyone for that matter until you have a clear green light from God. I made the mistake of going forward with marriage despite doubts. I got divorced 4 years later and while the marriage was not horrible and the divorce about as pleasant as divorce gets it left me damaged and opened the door for doubt to grab hold of me. I know it's hard to wait on God. I have prayed for you and I hope you will keep seeking him and only make a choice in this relationship when you are 100 percent certain you know his will.

• Christian Student Rights In The Public Schools   2 years 25 weeks ago

Thank you for posting this blog with all the links for helping the Christian Student Rights in the Public Schools. It's so nice to know that people like you (SOS Radio) are here to help and support people trying to live their life for Jesus!
    I love your Radio station!!!
    xoxoxo

• Fiance commited suicide   2 years 25 weeks ago

Fear not for I am with thee: turn not aside, for I am your God: I have strengthened thee, and helped thee, and the right hand of my just one hath upheld thee...
    isaiah 41:10

• TobyMac Performance on The View   2 years 25 weeks ago

thx to SOS for the post and the forwardness of the ladies on the View to offer an alternative to the world // they used their shot to bring the sliver of light to those who weren't looking for it // thx SOS

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   2 years 25 weeks ago

Thank you, Liz is a christian and it may not be Gods will for me to marry her and if that is the case then I will except exactly that. It is my wish for her and her daughter to have God in their lives and for them to listen to His spirit above her own understanding. We have both had our problems in the past with extremely abusive and unhealthy relationships with ourselves God and others. I just really hope she finds her way to Him. Again thank you for the words I truly appreciate it.

• Losing my Will and Struggle is getting Harder   2 years 25 weeks ago

God loves you. He will take care of you.

Matthew 6:26 says, "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavely Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

• Fiance commited suicide   2 years 25 weeks ago

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean in your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

I pray for you, I trust Him who called you, because in Him there is mercy, grace and unfailing love. We may not understand why is happening this but be sure there is a purpose in all His ways. The peace of Christ be with you... Veronica.

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   2 years 25 weeks ago

Just follow Gods path and he will lead you into the right direction. God will help you if you believe in him and listen to him. Keep on praying and something great will happen. We hope great things happen in your life. We are all going to pray for you. Let your heart open. You will find someone special in your life. God will help you. Everything happens for a reason and maybe God will fill your heart up with love. Keep on praying.

• TobyMac Performance on The View   2 years 25 weeks ago

GREAT JOB GUYS..LOVE IT!

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   2 years 25 weeks ago

Daniel, I know exactly what you're going through. Remember God is faithful, and like you said his ways are not out ways and regardless of her beliefs, keep in mind that there is nothing IMPOSSIBLE for our Lord. I am keeping you in my prayers.

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   2 years 25 weeks ago

I think you hit the nail on the head... It all goes back to being equally yolked! I struggled A LOT with this in my own personal life. I finally met someone who is my equal and it is SUCH a different relationship than any other I have ever had or ever imagined that I could have.
    Best of luck! Keep praying and keep your heart open!

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   2 years 25 weeks ago

her name is Liz

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   2 years 25 weeks ago

Daniel, you answered your own question by stating that you are not equally yoked in your faith. I take that to mean that she is not a Christian. If she is not it is not God's will for you to marry her. I know that's not what you want to hear but is is truth. Be patient, God has someone tailor made for you. Trust Him.

• Losing my Will and Struggle is getting Harder   2 years 25 weeks ago

Do not give up. There is no way to know Gods plan for you if you do. I will pray that God gives you strength to get through today and bring you blessings.

• My dad's having open heart surgery next week   2 years 25 weeks ago

I recently posted a comment updating his current status :)

Thank you so much for the prayers! God bless you!