STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-CHRISTMAS IS ALL IN THE HEART
JAMIE JAMGOCHIAN-12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS (HOW I WANT TO SING)
MICHAEL W SMITH-CHRISTMAS ANGELS
TRANS SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA-CHRISTMAS EVE SARAJEVO
MERCY ME-JOSEPH'S LULLABY

• Patience   2 years 32 weeks ago

You have been prayed for. God has great plans for you.

• Marriage   2 years 32 weeks ago

Jessica! I am praying for you. I too am a wife and know that without God in your life & marriage things can be difficult. Congratulations go out to you for sticking it through & including the Lord in your hearts.

• Friend needs prayers   2 years 32 weeks ago

My girlfriend and her family need prayer... My girls friends mother passed away a year ago due to some type of rare cancer and are going through a rough time. She has one sister and two littler brothers. Please pray for this family, the know about Jesus but their faith has dropped since the day their mom passed away. family Guzman. Thank You God Bless SOS

• My Daughter   2 years 32 weeks ago

I pray that the out come from your court hearing goes in your well for you. I also hope your daughter sees the light of our Lord come back to her hart and she ask not just your forgiveness for her wrong doing but as well from the Lord himself.

• Bad Choices   2 years 32 weeks ago

Margaret~
    The fact that you want to find God is your precious blessing from HIS unconditional love. Get back up girl and ask for forgiveness for those you have just recently hurt (God has already forgiven you my dear) now quit being so hard on yourself and please please find joy in today and only today. Live in this moment and take deep breaths once in awhile through the day and be aware of the beauty around you . Smile at someone and make someone else feel better and you will experience peace and God forbid .....even JOY :))) you are Gods child Margaret and he loves you. One day at a time my dear and you will be blessed. HE promises. All my love, Christine

• Help   2 years 32 weeks ago

• Xtreme Passion Youth Ministry   2 years 32 weeks ago

This sounds like an exciting event. We need stuff like this as there is not much for the youth in Las Vegas to do that is Christian based.

• Help   2 years 32 weeks ago

Prayin for God's BEST for you and your family!!

• Breakthrough In My Life and Spiritual Life, and Direction to the right path!   2 years 32 weeks ago

When I was single and I chose to commit my way to Christ. It was the Lord that brought me to a point in my relationship to not focus in finding a man for me but to pray for my future husband that He has anointed to be mine. Also to look at Jesus as.my husband because we are the Bride of Christ and who better to be our prince charming then Jesus Christ our Savior who loves you and adore you. Also pray that God will prepare your heart to be an awesome wife for him and that you guys would have a Christ centered marriage. I will be praying that God would be bring you Christ centered friends .

• Family Crisis   2 years 32 weeks ago

I am praying that your wife would be committed to the Lord in dealing with this and remembering Jesus was persecuted and suffered. May she find her comfort and strength of the Lord. We have been thru a similar situation. Pray for your wife to seek and submit to Christ

• Children   2 years 32 weeks ago

I feel for your family in this tuff time. I have a 13 year old son who is doing the same as your child, making chaos in the home. I will pray for you and your family that God will touch this child and heal them and bring your hole family under God pleasing.

• I REALLY need prayer   2 years 32 weeks ago

I pray for you for my mother as well is a diabetic as well and know what you are going through. I hope that you are able to keep good thoughts through this time of troubles and well be able to keep up your spirit during this time in your life.

• Fiance commited suicide   2 years 32 weeks ago

Thank you for praying for me. I know God must have good plans for me. I will remain faithful to Him.

• Breakthrough In My Life and Spiritual Life, and Direction to the right path!   2 years 33 weeks ago

Praying for you that you may receive the breakthrough you seek. Continue trusting in the Lord. Remember he already has our lives planned out for us. He has something amazing in store for you. Be faithful and wait on the Lord. All will be revealed to you when it is time. I would like to extend an invitation to you. If you are in the Las Vegas area and don't already have a home church, come visit us at The City's Church Las Vegas. God bless you!

• Ships in the Night - Mat Kearney   2 years 33 weeks ago

What a great song. We are fans of EVERYTHING Mat Kearney! Love his love and his great themes and messages.

• I REALLY need prayer   2 years 33 weeks ago

Hello I to come from a family of diabetes I lost my dad from diabetes my little sister Was diagnosed when she was 4 and is now almost 28 with a year old baby.I to know the Devastation this can bring to a family.A few years ago I came across an alternative way other than medication and doctors in hospital visits to remedy take care of and almost eliminate the problem.I left my email my name please contact me I would love to talk to you and tell you other ways that your family can be healed from this devastation.

• Impure Thoughts   2 years 33 weeks ago

my first thought is start rebuking the devil. Then go from there. Let me know what happens k. If u will. God bless u.

• The enemy trying to take me down   2 years 33 weeks ago

God will keep you strong. Everyone is getting attacked everyday and because you have on God's armor, Satan brings out more weapons. Stay strong with the Lord and you will persevere. God bless you and your battle. amen.

• Really Struggling with temptation and finances   2 years 33 weeks ago

I pray that God takes the weight of the world off of you, I know he will so don't worry. God makes miracles happen everyday. He created everything! He is in charge of everything, even your heart. Let Him have your worries. i will pray that he helps you fight temptation. Just know that He is beside you.

• Impure Thoughts   2 years 33 weeks ago

Of course Satan wants to deter you from doing the right thing so he will tempt you, continue what you are doing, reading the Bible and praying. It's what Satan hates most and you will overcome this. Here are some scriptures to help:

James1:2-4
    2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

1Corin 10:13
    13 No temptation[a] has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted[b] beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted,[c] he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

• I REALLY need prayer   2 years 33 weeks ago

I am praying for you. I have a history of diabetes in my family also. Give your stress and worries to God. He is larger than any problem. Try to keep healthy in your busy life, you are important. Also exercise, even just a little bit, releives stress. May God Bless you and keep you well.

I will pray for you young lady. I felt a similar kind of lonleyness when I was younger and I prayed also for those things too, And you know what it took a little longer than I wanted it to but it came, He lead me just like I asked. Just remember to be patient with God, he knows what's best and He may think its not the best time for those prayers to be answered. I know its hard, I know all too well. Try and remain open and listen for that quite whisper from the Lord. As a younger christian I didn't do enough listening when praying, I've learned prayer can be a conversation. Remember He has you in His loving embrace and he knows what's best for you. Matthew 6:33.

I will be praying for you. Just imagine that God knows the right guy and God is conditioning his heart to be with yours. Let God finish his work so the man you need will be what God wants for you.

• Help my cousin and her family be safe and ok while she's with god   2 years 33 weeks ago

I know that she is dancing and singing with God. I pray for God to heal the hearts of her family. May God bless you also.

• Angry Marriage   2 years 33 weeks ago

I have the same problem just believe in God's hands he will fix it