CHRIS TOMLIN-WHOM SHALL I FEAR
JONATHAN THULIN-ARCHITECTURE
SUPERCHIC[K]-WE LIVE
JEREMY CAMP-WALK BY FAITH
LOVE AND THE OUTCOME-HE IS WITH US

• Pray for Pete   2 years 9 weeks ago

Years ago i had this awful vertigo and i'm not sure if this is what your friend has... when i would try to sit or stand i would get this awful nausea and the room would literally start moving and then slowly settle down like a deminishing bouncing. Did you know that there are these nodules inside your ear and when they get knocked loose they can cause this "vertigo" type feeling. One trip to the physical therapist was all it took.
    Hoping and praying it is something simple like this!!!

• Power of Prayer   2 years 9 weeks ago

my stomach does the same thing the dr told me that it could be 3 different things liver kidneys or gall bladder .. keep a record of when it happens what did you just eat? if it was fried or greesy it could be gallbladder. if it is accompinied with lower back pain and water retention possibly kidneys... if up high and hard liver.....been dealing with for three yrs they still havent been able to tell me so i stopped going ..i gave to GOD only he can heal us anyway .. i will pray for you . pray for me

• Separation   2 years 9 weeks ago

I have been in your shoes Karen,and in my case he did bring us back together and things are great now, but he does test our relationship and it does increase our endurance as a couple.

I will Say a prayer for you. I just wanted you to know that there is hope.

• Separation   2 years 9 weeks ago

Praying for you, Karen!

• In need of wisdom   2 years 9 weeks ago

You are in my prayers! I have gone through an abusive relationship and I know how difficult it is. It hurts when you love the other person but they hurt you physically, emotionally and mentally. Put your trust in God and he will help you to the hardest thing and that's taking the first step out of the door. Remember that you are loved and God will provide even if it feels impossible at first.

• In desperate need of prayer   2 years 10 weeks ago

Psalm 30: 1-7, 91: 1-16. Lifting up & your loved one high. God's Blessings To You :)

• Paying for poor life choices   2 years 10 weeks ago

Lifting you up in prayer. Here is the name of the agency you are looking for. They really do work. I used them in the past. God Bless.

Consumer Credit Counseling Service
    2650 S Jones Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
    702-364-0344

• Paige A. Lymphoma   2 years 10 weeks ago

We ask our Father to touch your loved one, and place is healing upon her. Lifting your family in prayer.

• Help!   2 years 10 weeks ago

Praying for you... If God can open my eyes, He can open anyones... especially "your" child's It took me a long time to realize i was mesmerized by a pastor and his persona, and i hung on his every word... and that every time i went to church i left feeling guilty not redeemed.
    He'll Break open the sky's for you! appropriately on the radio right now. God is Amazing so hold on to Him! Appropriately anonymous cause God Loves Him too and I have Hope for him!

• In desperate need of prayer   2 years 10 weeks ago

Believe it or not we all go thru trials in this life, and it's even worse in this economy. I am not going to babble on so I will say I have been in your shoes so keep positive, think positive and I pray you and your partner start communicating as that is how you will resolve any marital issues.

God bless

• That God may be Glorified'   2 years 10 weeks ago

My prayers are with you, keep the faith my brother

• In need of wisdom   2 years 10 weeks ago

God is obviously working in your life, He has given you the courage to accept you need to file, Just pray and listen for his direction and your answer will come.

My prayers are with you

• Betty   2 years 10 weeks ago

My brother also has alcoholism and I know exactly how painful it can be. I want you to know I'm praying for you.
    We just need to be strong because they are struggling right now. My mother is not as supportive as she should be for him. She is trying to make it about her, when it's not. It's about my brother and his struggles. I pray every day that someone near him is able to help bring him back to Christ. I live far away so he can't go to church with me, but I think he would if he had a friend to go with. Stay strong, God will help. <3

• Paying for poor life choices   2 years 10 weeks ago

My prayers go out to you. One resource you may want to look into is the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. Their website is www.lacsn.org. They have information on debt collections issues that may be useful.

• In desperate need of prayer   2 years 10 weeks ago

I'm Praying for you... your not alone cause when you think you are... Ta da!!! That's when God is carrying you and He will carry you through this. and one day you will be on the other side of all of this... Like when you were having your baby the pain was great and then it was over and you saw what beauty God had drawn from that pain. You will get through this, Keep turning to Jesus, and when you can't tell Him you can't that's why He died for us and He loves us right where we are. Hang in there!!!

• March 450 walk-a-thon   2 years 10 weeks ago

I know this man.. he's my brother I love you very much . it takes a committed man of selfless generocity and love for his fellow man to commit to what is doing now. I love you brian and I'm gonna do everything I can to get to the support that you deserve for this journey it's a worthy cause and people need to be made aware of the needed community consciousness around this planet and I hope that you get your message out...

• Rock & Worship Roadshow   2 years 10 weeks ago

So I am confused. On this page it says the concert starts at 5 but on the radio I keep hearing that it starts at 4? Which is which.

• I need prayer for anger, depression, and more   2 years 10 weeks ago

Praise God for your honesty! I am a single mom and i lived with a man who treated me and my son like that for 3 years and when i left it was me who acted like that for too long, I had a friend who told me that i was doing the best i could and that's what i want to tell you "Especially" with your honesty... You are doing the best you can, with what you have!!! Keep turning to God and He will get you thru this Now just so you understand I left that guy 11 years ago this july 14th (my birthday) and i noticed this week that i have started to be able to hug my kids when the are hurt... Healing can be a long process and
    Only God can get you there!!!
    Don't Be So Hard On Yourself,
    God Help!!! sent to heaven FOR YOU!!!

• Uncle Gary's Lungs   2 years 10 weeks ago

Don't lose hope!!! Gods plan is His and we can sometimes only be blessed by it!!! I have a friend lynnette, her husband john was in the hospital years ago and they didn't think he was gonna make it. See he had quit smoking and this actually put him in the hospital... when he came around his own dr said i don't know why but i think you better keep smoking if you want to live... this was back in 85-86... i talked with john in 07 before miss ernie died... God's Plan Is His and Not what we think it should be... I wish I could get that through my own head!
    Keeping Gary in prayer!!! Jesus Loves Us Right Where we Are!!!

• Betty   2 years 10 weeks ago

I pray for your son to not give up, to realize in the darkest situation that there is hope. I pray for God to remove all the guilt, shame and morbid reflection that your son may suffer from. I pray for your son to realize that he doesn't have to get sober alone. I pray for your son to realize he is not unique that there are many of us alcoholics out there that understand him, understand the torment going on in his mind, struggling to stay sober one day at a time. I pray that today God today weakens your son enough emotional so that your son comes to his knees and surrenders and that he asks for help in the name of Jesus Christ our son and Savior. amen. god bless you.

• Bacon Explosion Recipe for the Big Game   2 years 10 weeks ago

I check you recipe out because you were giving out 5th ave north cd's. My brothers are big on bar-b-queing. I am ok but they are really good. I am going to try this and who knows...I might get some respect from them. Thanks.

• Bacon Explosion Recipe for the Big Game   2 years 10 weeks ago

Too much Bacon for me :/:/
    There should be a limit!

• Bacon Explosion Recipe for the Big Game   2 years 10 weeks ago

One for our Pastor...will have to share at our next get together

• In need of wisdom   2 years 10 weeks ago

I went thru this feel free to contact me I will give u all the resources I wish I would have had when I left. 7022056542. I'm praying for you!!!!

• Bacon Explosion Recipe for the Big Game   2 years 10 weeks ago

Yum. Cant wait to try it!!