NEWSBOYS-GOD'S NOT DEAD (LIKE A LION)
CHRIS TOMLIN-HOLY IS THE LORD
RICH MULLINS-HOLD ME JESUS
RYAN STEVENSON-HOLDING NOTHING BACK
PHILLIPS CRAIG DEAN-JESUS ONLY JESUS

• The Power of Music   2 years 27 weeks ago

I am so sorry for your loss.

J.D.

• Please keep us in prayer!   2 years 27 weeks ago

I am praying that healing will come for both your daughters and that medical coverage is still available for your family. Keep praying and never give up hope.

Blessings,
    Grace

• Please pray for my sister in-law   2 years 27 weeks ago

I'm praying for her. This is so difficult to go through, I can't find the right words to say. I'm so happy she has family like you that continue to pray for her. God bless you all.

Blessings,
    Grace

• My baby girl   2 years 27 weeks ago

I am praying for your daughter. I remember I went through that too, when I was a teenager. Take it one day at a time and never stop praying. I never told anyone what I went through when I was depressed (which happened in middle school). I just remember that I just got out of it on my own, but as I look back I could've died. God saved me that day when I tried to overdose on a bottle of pain killers. Keep holding on.

Blessings,
    Grace

• Please pray for me my friends   2 years 27 weeks ago

I'm praying for you Kelly. You already have strength through Christ. Continue to receive His blessings and be His vessel. You are doing the right thing in sharing your life with others.

Blessings,
    Grace :-)

• Hoping for my temp job to become permanent   2 years 27 weeks ago

Thank you so much Kym! Your prayer is appreciated. God bless you!

• Need Family Car   2 years 27 weeks ago

Praise the LORD MY LIFE FOR HIM thank you.

• My baby girl   2 years 27 weeks ago

I suffered from depression and alcohol use when I was a teenager and I wanted to run away sometimes too. One thing that helped we was to talk to a councilor. It was something covered under my mom's health care plan so it wasn't anything through my school so it was someone removed from my everyday life that I could open up to and talk to about anything and not be judged. It really helped me to work through things even though I had two loving parents who would have done anything to help me and loved me unconditionally. It really helped me work through things even though some of the things I talked to her about were things my parents already told me.

I'm so sorry for what you are going through and what your daughter is facing. You have my prayers and I hope this helps.

• The Power of Music   2 years 27 weeks ago

This Easter weekend we lost a bight, loving, 8 year old girl who's heart was full of Jesus and music. It was sudden and without explaination, she took sick and in 24 hours she was gone. The whole family is broken, stunned and holding onto threads of sanity, and the songs of Mercy Me are flowing through us like a mighty current of healing balm, keeping me (aunt) afloat.
    If we can we will play those songs at her memorial service.

• Need Prayer   2 years 27 weeks ago

I will pray for you and God's will for you to be placed in the best place for Him to use your gifts and your talents. Amen

• My baby girl   2 years 27 weeks ago

My heart breaks for you. I know exactly how you feel. DO NOT LET YOUR BABY GIRL GO!! A year ago, my husband and I were dealing with the same thing. Our daughter grew up in a Christian home with both parents married for 20 years, she's an only child. She became depressed, suicidal and was self hurting. When we tried to do things with her, she would get mad, especially with me. She would look at me with hatred. She tolerated my husband and hated me. Do not let your baby girl go. Do not give up. I believe strongly that God has huge plans for your daughter and Satan wants to stop it. Don't let him win. Please remember you are fighting for her and not with her. Pray fervently to God. When I prayed to God, I TOLD him I was holding Him to His promise that "she would return to Him wholeheartedly", Jeremiah 24:4-7. I also prayed Colossians 1:9 as recommended by Chuck Stanley. I also purchased a book called "The Power of Praying for your Adult Children" by Stormie Omartian. She was not an adult, she was 17. I prayed the prayers in the book out loud, changing some of the lines in the prayers according to our needs and struggles as suggested by the author. Pray, Pray and Pray, even when you don't want to or don't have the energy to pray, just pray. Even if you feel God is not listening, trust me, He is. Also, listen very closely to God's responses. He does respond. I would cry out to Him and say I can't do this and I would get a response like, " I will sustain you." We also took our daughter to a psychologist, and psychiatrist. There is no shame in doing so. Your daughter may have a chemical imbalance. My daughter is on antidepressants. This past March, "she came back wholeheartedly" to the Lord. I still pray the prayers from the book and Colossians 1:9.
    Don't give up praying. Satan wants you to believe your prayers are not being heard. If you attend a church bible study group, ask them to pray with you and for you. I will pray for your family. Phillipians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ because he gives me strength". You will get through this. God loves you and He loves your daughter. You are not alone :)

Your friend in Christ :)
    MC

• Fertility woes   2 years 27 weeks ago

I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. And I will pray for you! I do understand the times of unbelief. I have been there many times. You and your husband need to stay strong for each other.
    "But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31
    I will also thank God for the baby He will give you :)

• "Living a Life God Rewards"   2 years 27 weeks ago

Wow! Just by seeking His will and not your own is a huge step. That is hard for me to do sometimes. I will pray for you.
    "Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand." Isaih 41:10 :)

• The Big Move   2 years 27 weeks ago

I will pray for you! This seems like a wise move for you and your parents. You are a good person to take care of them. By honoring your mother and father, God will surely bless you. Stay strong.

• Please pray for me!   2 years 27 weeks ago

Definately praying for you. Stay strong. "Trust the Lord with all your heart;do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6 :)

• Need Prayer   2 years 27 weeks ago

I can relate with you on this. My husband and I were going through some rough times. It was like we put God on the back burner and expected life to be the same. It wasn't. It wasn't until I audibly spoke the words "satan I rebuke you" that the fog lifted. All of a sudden I went from wanting a divorce to -divorce is not even an option. I started thinking more clearly and things got better. Don't give up. You, your husband and your children are still blessed because you are His. Don't let satan's lies tell you its over. Be positive and find peace in him everyday. I will be praying for you all.

• Need Prayer   2 years 27 weeks ago

I've been out of work for 2 year now but I have a interview today and would like for some prayer for me to get the job...... thanks

• I need to know Gods will and direction for my life, courage and peace.   2 years 28 weeks ago

I know this is a tough situation, but this really is a no brainer. God does not ever call us to do anything that goes against his Word. Be encouraged! God says "he will not leave us or foresake us." Don't let finances even play a role in this decision. You have to do what is right - regardless of the financials. I am praying for you and for God's divine protection.

"Ask, and it will be given to you. Seek, and you will find. Knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." (Matthew 7:7-8)

I will defintley keep you in my prayers. I pray everything turns out well.

• unfriendly people   2 years 28 weeks ago

Ok, I once read a little maxim in a book called "Apples of Gold" that may just help you in this case. It said that it was better to "give and receive nothing then to give nothing and receive" in God's eyes. No matter what other people do, remember, we are not of this world and God always has our backs. By being nice to people no matter what, we store treasures in Heaven. Treasures that no one and nothing can take or damage. Wouldn't you rather be berated by people than to be berated by God?
    Praying for you,
    Kym

• Confused   2 years 28 weeks ago

Just listen to God's Word. Read the Bible, listen to the Pastor's message, pray to God with your whole heart. Sometimes God does this sort of thing on purpose to test you and strengthen you, and sometimes He just wants you to wait for someone or something to enter your life. It's all about patience, trust, hope, and prayer.
    Praying for you,
    Kym

• Hoping for my temp job to become permanent   2 years 28 weeks ago

Hi Grace,
    I can personally understand your problem. My mom (I'm a teenager still) was going through the same thing. She's a permanent now, but it took plenty of patience and prayer. If she was to go back to her previous job she would've lost 14% of her pay, so there was things at stake. BUT, we prayed and trust God in it all. Main point- God has a plan, if He wants to succed in this, you will. If not, He has a plan for you elsewhere. Just pray and trust. I'm praying for you too. -Kym :)

U keep praying with ur daughter and remain faithful remember God is not a God of fear,doubt or confusion all those r the enemies lies....u are daughter of the almighty and u don't walk by sight but by FAITH HE WHO IS IN U IS GREATER THAN THE ONE IN THE WORLD....keep reading, praying ur daily devotions and attending church...the Lord knows ur every need and ur hearts desires....may God bless u and ur daughter

• Honduras Sponsor Mission Trip   2 years 28 weeks ago

hello old friend i will pray that God will give you the desires of your heart and to provide a way to take your trip

• Feeling alone   2 years 28 weeks ago

This is the day the Lord has made and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!!! Christine, when i first got saved all my family turned their back on me and I gave up hanging around a lot of friends, felt much like you, alone. Than read that poem "footprints" and realized i would never be alone again, and realized I had a new family in Christ, never giving up on my family, but surrendering them into his hands, and if we stand strong in Faith and on his word, our family will come to know him as we do, not pushing them or giving up on them. After a few years of just being the best example of Christ I could they one by one came to know Him. we are not promised as Christian life will be easy, but if we stand on His word, and Trust Him, We will see his hand move in our life, and our families. Lord I pray for Christine, bless her with strength to endure this trial, knowledge and wisdom (open Your word to her) on what to do and say. Lord I pray your Holy Spirit and heavenly angles to bring Peace to her home, Father wrap your loving arms around her to feel how much YOU love her, and take away all feeling of loneliness and fill her with JOY unspeakable, full of glory. Send her some great Godly friends to help her through all the devil throws at her. amen from your new friend/family in Christ, Robert (youth pastor)