NEEDTOBREATHE-LAY 'EM DOWN
CHRIS TOMLIN-HOLY IS THE LORD
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-GLORIOUS UNFOLDING
RYAN STEVENSON-HOLDING NOTHING BACK
THE AFTERS-BROKEN HALLELUJAH

• Job   2 years 27 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for me. It means so much. God bless you my friend in Christ.

• Turning Point   2 years 27 weeks ago

God bless you, Tania, for taking the time to encourage me. It means A LOT. God bless you!

• Turning Point   2 years 27 weeks ago

Thank you so much to the person who took the time to share this with me. Thank you for caring it means so much. I also am very grateful for your prayers. I will pray for you and your friend -- I hope that the illness will continue in remission. I know Garden of LIfe Products (developed by a doctor with this illness) can help alot.
    GOD BLESS YOU!

• Job   2 years 27 weeks ago

Your story really touched my heart. I'm really sorry to hear how messed up things are right now. All I can really say is, trust God, and know he is going to do the right thing in your situation. I know things are pretty bad, but don't lose faith. I'll be praying for you. Have a blessed day.

• My husband   2 years 27 weeks ago

Thank you very much! I will also pray for you and your unborn child. I am so sorry what you are going through. I totally understand the frustration, heartache and emotional stress. I have been in this cycle for so many years. I do love my husband with all of me but I'm realizing that I can't do a thing for him but pray for him. I do need to make a decision for me and my daughter soon....it is tearing her apart too. I don't understand why it's so hard for me to just divorce him and get off of this crazy ride since I don't really enjoy life with him....I guess I just want to save my family. I know I have to give it all to the Lord...He has control. Thank you again for the prayers!

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 27 weeks ago

Thank you for the prayer. Good to know there's someone thinking of me.

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 27 weeks ago

God Bless You !!!!! I could not have read this at a better time. Satan has been attacking me for many months now and he also won. Thanks be to the Lord he brought me back. But I am still a "Baby Christian" and need all the knowledge and understanding I can get. If it comes straight from the Bible as I read you message, you got my attention.
    Thank you so much. I ask that you keep me in your praying and I continue my walk with the Lord.

God Bless
    Karen

• a prayer for my our associate pastor   2 years 27 weeks ago

• Giving my relationship into His hands   2 years 27 weeks ago

Hello Judit,
    Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. I can relate about how hard it is to trust in the Lord's timing. I like someone very much and I feel like God wanted me to meet him but we are just friends and it breaks my heart sometimes that we aren't more than friends. Jeremiah 29:11 says" For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. " Hope this comforts you at this time.

• Pray for my 5 year old grandson Nicholas   2 years 27 weeks ago

I will be praying for the little guy, I know it is so scary to have a racing heart. My daughter also had that condition she was diagnosed with SVT and had to have surgery to coterize the nerve ending, that was after being on medication for a few months. That was when she was seven and she is now 22 and has not had any problems since ... Thank God.

• i need your prayers   2 years 28 weeks ago

Dearest Mary, I work for a doctor and I have seen many results like this. I'm here to let you know that everything will be fine. I'm believing God for it. Usually, pap tests will need to be repeated every 3 or 6 months to keep an eye on it. I've seen cases where the body corrects itself and patients go back to annual paps with normal results. I'm already thanking Him for the good news you will receive. God bless you. Will be waiting to hear a praise report. In His love Linda

• Turning Point   2 years 28 weeks ago

I just want you to know that God can heal Crohns. A friend of mine had it for 20 plus years and the last few years were bad landing him in the hospital several times. Just a few months ago God healed him and tests prove the crohns is gone. Praying that God does the same thing for you.

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 28 weeks ago

Hey Wendy, Prayers going out to you from Las Vegas. We serve a loving God who knows our every need, remember our lives are in His hands and it's in His timing not ours. I pray that He wrap His loving arms around you at this time in your life. In His precious name I pray. Amen

• My husband   2 years 28 weeks ago

Hi, I will pray for you. My husband is also bipolar and is having a major episode. He abandoned me and I am pregnant. It's been so confusing and heartbreaking. I have not talked to him for almost 4 months.

• Marriage   2 years 28 weeks ago

Hi, thank you for praying for me. I really appreciate it. I will pray for you too.

• My son   2 years 28 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the encouragement and prayers. I too will be thinking of your son as well!

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 28 weeks ago

I am a woman of God, fear him, the love that he has for me is priceless, and as my true love of my life, I will not ever disappoint him, degrade who he is or act on my own undestanding, the fear of the Lord to me means that I would never jeopordize my relationship with the Lord for nothing or no one.

• Marriage   2 years 28 weeks ago

My marriage is in trouble too. I will keep them in my prayers.

• Healing for our Marriage   2 years 28 weeks ago

My marriage is also in trouble. Keep strong in your faith, be patient, and strive to please God. He will be with you always!

• Marriage   2 years 28 weeks ago

I will keep you in my prayers! My marriage is also in trouble. I pray many times a day for us and for God's will to be done.

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 28 weeks ago

What the LORD has taught me about this very thing as of late is that before the Fall.. all of our senses and reasoning were 'spot on'..(for Adam and Eve) to filter their relationship experience with GOD, one another and to understand all that HE had made. There were no lies and nothing to blind, make deaf,or cloud their reasoning ability.

When Satan came in.. and brought the LIES.. every person and every thing after the Fall became distorted, twisted, and.. an "ILLUSION". We now have limited and distorted insight apart from Abiding Intimately and deeply in Christ by the Holy Spirit and Word.

Isaiah 42:19 states: "Who is blind but my servant, and deaf like the messenger I send? Who is blind like the one committed to me, blind like the servant of the LORD?"

If now after the Fall we as sons and daughters of the Most High try to 'lean on our own understanding' instead of FIXING our eyes on HIS WORD and looking to HIS PRESENCE for the TRUTH.. we will continue to be ineffective as the Bride, powerless. We must first walk in LOVE and TRUTH before the GLORY and POWER will FALL upon us and we REFLECT HIS GLORY!

In deepest humility Moses was said to be "faithful in ALL HIS House." He was meek, not weak. Jesus modeled that for us as well.. when He said: " I ONLY SAY what MY FATHER says and I DO what MY FATHER does." Mary even said to the Servants: "Do Whatever HE tells you."

This morning the LORD wrapped up His Wisdom about this point to me from:

Genesis 1:16 "GOD made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He whispered:

"I AM the BLINDING LIGHT of the DAY and MY BRIDE is as the Light of the MOON that reflects MY GLORY in the Night Seasons."

So to sum this all up it seems the Fear of the LORD is the beginning of TRUE GODLY WISDOM because it is in THIS Place that we "HUMBLE ourselves" before HIM and lean NOT on our own understanding" ANYMORE, so that in ALL of our ways..as WE acknowledge HIM.. HE can DIRECT our paths! Then:

Isaiah 40:4 (kicks in) "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain."

PRAISE HIM! WOO! :)

• My teenage son   2 years 28 weeks ago

Consider this prayed over! Might I suggest having him go on a church retreat? Going on them saved my life, and I am positive it could help him!

• My son   2 years 28 weeks ago

praying with you, i want to encourage you... i didn't think my son would make it but he just finished adult ed and has a diploma on the way, it's not easy for kids these days every time i hear that song with the line He's looking for someone to love him for who he is... i think of my son and now i will think of your too!!!
    Jesus will carry them on the path to himself!!
    With Love!

• We look to Jesus   2 years 28 weeks ago

AMEN!!! now thats a great prayer! that prayer I could use in my life!!!

• Dreams   2 years 28 weeks ago

Praying that God will guide you to the truth through His word the Bible... to someone with Knowledge in this subject... In Jesus Name... Amen! i could tell you what i was taught but im unable to support it with scripture, whats the point of that!