MULTIPLIED BY NEEDTOBREATHE
SOS Radio: Right Song, Right Time
THIS IS AMAZING GRACE BY PHIL WICKHAM
TELL YOUR HEART TO BEAT AGAIN BY DANNY GOKEY
SOS Radio: Right Song, Right Time

• Breakthrough In My Life and Spiritual Life, and Direction to the right path!   3 years 40 weeks ago

I will pray for you young lady. I felt a similar kind of lonleyness when I was younger and I prayed also for those things too, And you know what it took a little longer than I wanted it to but it came, He lead me just like I asked. Just remember to be patient with God, he knows what's best and He may think its not the best time for those prayers to be answered. I know its hard, I know all too well. Try and remain open and listen for that quite whisper from the Lord. As a younger christian I didn't do enough listening when praying, I've learned prayer can be a conversation. Remember He has you in His loving embrace and he knows what's best for you. Matthew 6:33.

I will be praying for you. Just imagine that God knows the right guy and God is conditioning his heart to be with yours. Let God finish his work so the man you need will be what God wants for you.

• Help my cousin and her family be safe and ok while she's with god   3 years 40 weeks ago

I know that she is dancing and singing with God. I pray for God to heal the hearts of her family. May God bless you also.

• Angry Marriage   3 years 41 weeks ago

I have the same problem just believe in God's hands he will fix it

• Marriage struggle   3 years 41 weeks ago

Sweet sister, what is awesome is that God honours a heart that seeks to follow Him. (Ps 84:11) You started in the right place, acknowledging that apart from Him you can do nothing and then in prayer. I am praying for healing but I want to encourage you to fast and pray for your husband consistently. God will give you His perspective and peace. In His presence is fullness of joy (Ps. 16:11)

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   3 years 41 weeks ago

You are wise to wait and pray. Do not marry Liz or anyone for that matter until you have a clear green light from God. I made the mistake of going forward with marriage despite doubts. I got divorced 4 years later and while the marriage was not horrible and the divorce about as pleasant as divorce gets it left me damaged and opened the door for doubt to grab hold of me. I know it's hard to wait on God. I have prayed for you and I hope you will keep seeking him and only make a choice in this relationship when you are 100 percent certain you know his will.

• Christian Student Rights In The Public Schools   3 years 41 weeks ago

Thank you for posting this blog with all the links for helping the Christian Student Rights in the Public Schools. It's so nice to know that people like you (SOS Radio) are here to help and support people trying to live their life for Jesus!
    I love your Radio station!!!
    xoxoxo

• Fiance commited suicide   3 years 41 weeks ago

Fear not for I am with thee: turn not aside, for I am your God: I have strengthened thee, and helped thee, and the right hand of my just one hath upheld thee...
    isaiah 41:10

• TobyMac Performance on The View   3 years 41 weeks ago

thx to SOS for the post and the forwardness of the ladies on the View to offer an alternative to the world // they used their shot to bring the sliver of light to those who weren't looking for it // thx SOS

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   3 years 41 weeks ago

Thank you, Liz is a christian and it may not be Gods will for me to marry her and if that is the case then I will except exactly that. It is my wish for her and her daughter to have God in their lives and for them to listen to His spirit above her own understanding. We have both had our problems in the past with extremely abusive and unhealthy relationships with ourselves God and others. I just really hope she finds her way to Him. Again thank you for the words I truly appreciate it.

• Losing my Will and Struggle is getting Harder   3 years 41 weeks ago

God loves you. He will take care of you.

Matthew 6:26 says, "Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavely Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

• Fiance commited suicide   3 years 41 weeks ago

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean in your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

I pray for you, I trust Him who called you, because in Him there is mercy, grace and unfailing love. We may not understand why is happening this but be sure there is a purpose in all His ways. The peace of Christ be with you... Veronica.

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   3 years 41 weeks ago

Just follow Gods path and he will lead you into the right direction. God will help you if you believe in him and listen to him. Keep on praying and something great will happen. We hope great things happen in your life. We are all going to pray for you. Let your heart open. You will find someone special in your life. God will help you. Everything happens for a reason and maybe God will fill your heart up with love. Keep on praying.

• TobyMac Performance on The View   3 years 41 weeks ago

GREAT JOB GUYS..LOVE IT!

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   3 years 41 weeks ago

Daniel, I know exactly what you're going through. Remember God is faithful, and like you said his ways are not out ways and regardless of her beliefs, keep in mind that there is nothing IMPOSSIBLE for our Lord. I am keeping you in my prayers.

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   3 years 41 weeks ago

I think you hit the nail on the head... It all goes back to being equally yolked! I struggled A LOT with this in my own personal life. I finally met someone who is my equal and it is SUCH a different relationship than any other I have ever had or ever imagined that I could have.
    Best of luck! Keep praying and keep your heart open!

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   3 years 42 weeks ago

her name is Liz

• Discernment in love and Gods Will   3 years 42 weeks ago

Daniel, you answered your own question by stating that you are not equally yoked in your faith. I take that to mean that she is not a Christian. If she is not it is not God's will for you to marry her. I know that's not what you want to hear but is is truth. Be patient, God has someone tailor made for you. Trust Him.

• Losing my Will and Struggle is getting Harder   3 years 42 weeks ago

Do not give up. There is no way to know Gods plan for you if you do. I will pray that God gives you strength to get through today and bring you blessings.

• My dad's having open heart surgery next week   3 years 42 weeks ago

I recently posted a comment updating his current status :)

Thank you so much for the prayers! God bless you!

• My dad's having open heart surgery next week   3 years 42 weeks ago

Thank you soo much! God bless you!

• My dad's having open heart surgery next week   3 years 42 weeks ago

Thank you for the prayers!

The surgery did not take place due to health risks. one of the doctors noted he had a cold and this could lead to major complications during the surgery. This happened four times when he was getting ready to go to the operating table! We just know it's got to be divine intervention!

My dad is now recovering, maintaining a healthy weight and keeping the cholesterol and blood pressure down to a normal range by eating healthy and of course from the grace of God! I'm so thankful for everyone who prayed for my dad!

even the doctors can't believe how fast he is recovering from the severity of his condition but God is good all the time and He truly is the BEST HEALER OF ALL!

• My dad   3 years 42 weeks ago

Hang in there I will pray for you and your family for if I had not been protected by God I would have left a beautiful nine year old daughter behind without a father to grow up with out a father with choices I was making. God will never leave you and I hope you and your family find all the strength you need through Him always

• I'm praying for strength.   3 years 42 weeks ago

I have lifted you before the LORD. Remember we can do nothing in our own strength but must depend upon the LORD and our christen sisters and brothers. I will pray for you and know that GOD will deliver but we must allow him to do so..

• My dad's having open heart surgery next week   3 years 42 weeks ago

Well I'll pray for your dad every night for his health and for you have faith.