• Prayer please   2 years 34 weeks ago

Praying God Help You Josh!!
    In Jesus Name... AMEN!!!

• depression   2 years 34 weeks ago

Ok, God Help! I can give you one thing i do with my kids... I tell them that it is not their fault! Ever since i started hearing my thoughts (which believe me in the beginning i thought were people trying to drive me crazy) it took God years to show me they were my thoughts. But i remember people always saying that kids are just kids and whatever we adults do can affect them, so seeing they saw me like this i just kept telling them it's not your fault and they seem to be able to separate my issues from who they are. Although now that i'm writing this i might ought to stop telling them they are gonna grow up to be just like me. lol
    Still a work in progress! Aren't we all
    Turn to Jesus!

• Depression   2 years 34 weeks ago

angie... please don't worry, Jesus loves you right where you are! I just had lunch at a diner outside and my friend said do you want to eat outside and i said i'm ok with it but you might not want to be seen with me, see last tuesday i took my car to the shop... and when they told me what was wrong i was convinced they were trying to rip me off so i lost control and then i walked down the street yelling and crying, yelling at my thoughts that i could hear in my head, (of which in moments of high stress like this i lose all rational knowledge that they are just my thoughts), yelling at God... we ate outside and discussed my issues, she was not ashamed of me and you will find that your friends just want to help and that some of your real friends have no idea how to help you. When i finally talk to God and process what i'm really thinking and ask for forgivness my depression goes away and i am once again able to listen to SOS. Our friends are just as afraid as we are and we all handle things different. Me... I yell, then cry, then yell and cry more, then obsess about it, then turn to God to seek forgiveness, then let God Heal me. Keep turning to Jesus and He will help you!!!

• What is God trying to show me   2 years 34 weeks ago

Ted... your doing fine, that's what i think, God is Amazing and He will help you. I think your amazing to be a single dad of 5 kids, i'm a single mom with 3 kids and i have days regularly where i don't understand what God is doing. I don't hardly pray (so to speak) but i talk to God while i'm driving, working, crying, and sometimes I yell up to Him while walking down the street, (i have a car) lol and the great thing about God is He knows when we are unable to do any of these things and loves us amidist ourselves. Your a guy so... I dare you... go ahead and let Him Carry you through all of this! One of the things i hang on to is that the other side of this is coming, like the baby finally born after 9 months, the cast removed after 6 weeks, some pains fade sooner than others
    Love Marti... another... What is God trying to show me, Person

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 35 weeks ago

I seem to relate to so many of your comments. I will be lifting you in prayer now. Hang on-I know that sounds easy to say, but I know He is the only way to get through storms. Lean on Him for your every need.

• Turning Point   2 years 35 weeks ago

I'm praying for you. I'm so sorry to hear about your diseases that has robbed you from your job of teaching and from your daily life activities. I pray that our God will bring healing to your body. Praying for your health to be restored.

• Bad Car Wreck, Leaves 1 paralyzed   2 years 35 weeks ago

I will be praying for all of them. Having gone through a similiar trial, I know the heartache and worry that comes with a car wreck. Praying for them right now.

• Surgery for my Brother, Red   2 years 35 weeks ago

I will be praying for Red. I hope that all went well.

• Job   2 years 35 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for me. It means so much. God bless you my friend in Christ.

• Turning Point   2 years 35 weeks ago

God bless you, Tania, for taking the time to encourage me. It means A LOT. God bless you!

• Turning Point   2 years 35 weeks ago

Thank you so much to the person who took the time to share this with me. Thank you for caring it means so much. I also am very grateful for your prayers. I will pray for you and your friend -- I hope that the illness will continue in remission. I know Garden of LIfe Products (developed by a doctor with this illness) can help alot.
    GOD BLESS YOU!

• Job   2 years 35 weeks ago

Your story really touched my heart. I'm really sorry to hear how messed up things are right now. All I can really say is, trust God, and know he is going to do the right thing in your situation. I know things are pretty bad, but don't lose faith. I'll be praying for you. Have a blessed day.

• My husband   2 years 35 weeks ago

Thank you very much! I will also pray for you and your unborn child. I am so sorry what you are going through. I totally understand the frustration, heartache and emotional stress. I have been in this cycle for so many years. I do love my husband with all of me but I'm realizing that I can't do a thing for him but pray for him. I do need to make a decision for me and my daughter soon....it is tearing her apart too. I don't understand why it's so hard for me to just divorce him and get off of this crazy ride since I don't really enjoy life with him....I guess I just want to save my family. I know I have to give it all to the Lord...He has control. Thank you again for the prayers!

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 35 weeks ago

Thank you for the prayer. Good to know there's someone thinking of me.

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 35 weeks ago

God Bless You !!!!! I could not have read this at a better time. Satan has been attacking me for many months now and he also won. Thanks be to the Lord he brought me back. But I am still a "Baby Christian" and need all the knowledge and understanding I can get. If it comes straight from the Bible as I read you message, you got my attention.
    Thank you so much. I ask that you keep me in your praying and I continue my walk with the Lord.

God Bless
    Karen

• a prayer for my our associate pastor   2 years 35 weeks ago

• Giving my relationship into His hands   2 years 35 weeks ago

Hello Judit,
    Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. I can relate about how hard it is to trust in the Lord's timing. I like someone very much and I feel like God wanted me to meet him but we are just friends and it breaks my heart sometimes that we aren't more than friends. Jeremiah 29:11 says" For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. " Hope this comforts you at this time.

• Pray for my 5 year old grandson Nicholas   2 years 35 weeks ago

I will be praying for the little guy, I know it is so scary to have a racing heart. My daughter also had that condition she was diagnosed with SVT and had to have surgery to coterize the nerve ending, that was after being on medication for a few months. That was when she was seven and she is now 22 and has not had any problems since ... Thank God.

• i need your prayers   2 years 36 weeks ago

Dearest Mary, I work for a doctor and I have seen many results like this. I'm here to let you know that everything will be fine. I'm believing God for it. Usually, pap tests will need to be repeated every 3 or 6 months to keep an eye on it. I've seen cases where the body corrects itself and patients go back to annual paps with normal results. I'm already thanking Him for the good news you will receive. God bless you. Will be waiting to hear a praise report. In His love Linda

• Turning Point   2 years 36 weeks ago

I just want you to know that God can heal Crohns. A friend of mine had it for 20 plus years and the last few years were bad landing him in the hospital several times. Just a few months ago God healed him and tests prove the crohns is gone. Praying that God does the same thing for you.

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 36 weeks ago

Hey Wendy, Prayers going out to you from Las Vegas. We serve a loving God who knows our every need, remember our lives are in His hands and it's in His timing not ours. I pray that He wrap His loving arms around you at this time in your life. In His precious name I pray. Amen

• My husband   2 years 36 weeks ago

Hi, I will pray for you. My husband is also bipolar and is having a major episode. He abandoned me and I am pregnant. It's been so confusing and heartbreaking. I have not talked to him for almost 4 months.

• Marriage   2 years 36 weeks ago

Hi, thank you for praying for me. I really appreciate it. I will pray for you too.

• My son   2 years 36 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the encouragement and prayers. I too will be thinking of your son as well!

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 36 weeks ago

I am a woman of God, fear him, the love that he has for me is priceless, and as my true love of my life, I will not ever disappoint him, degrade who he is or act on my own undestanding, the fear of the Lord to me means that I would never jeopordize my relationship with the Lord for nothing or no one.