TENTH AVENUE NORTH-STRONG ENOUGH TO SAVE
THIRD DAY-CRY OUT TO JESUS
DAN BREMNES-BEAUTIFUL
MARK SCHULTZ-I AM
UNSPOKEN-START A FIRE

• Feeling alone   2 years 42 weeks ago

This is the day the Lord has made and I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!!! Christine, when i first got saved all my family turned their back on me and I gave up hanging around a lot of friends, felt much like you, alone. Than read that poem "footprints" and realized i would never be alone again, and realized I had a new family in Christ, never giving up on my family, but surrendering them into his hands, and if we stand strong in Faith and on his word, our family will come to know him as we do, not pushing them or giving up on them. After a few years of just being the best example of Christ I could they one by one came to know Him. we are not promised as Christian life will be easy, but if we stand on His word, and Trust Him, We will see his hand move in our life, and our families. Lord I pray for Christine, bless her with strength to endure this trial, knowledge and wisdom (open Your word to her) on what to do and say. Lord I pray your Holy Spirit and heavenly angles to bring Peace to her home, Father wrap your loving arms around her to feel how much YOU love her, and take away all feeling of loneliness and fill her with JOY unspeakable, full of glory. Send her some great Godly friends to help her through all the devil throws at her. amen from your new friend/family in Christ, Robert (youth pastor)

• what do I do?   2 years 42 weeks ago

when you have done all you can do and it seems to hard, the word says to stand!!! we need to stand on His Word, confess His promises, that we will lend and not borrow, We are the head and not the tail, He created this world and owns all in it and we are His children. The word never promised life would be easy, it even says we would endure the stuff Christ suffered, and as Christians the devil will do all he can to stop those who love God, he goes back and forth seeking whom he may devour, But it does promise God will be with us, and get us through it. Lord Bless him with all he needs to get through this trial, heal him, lead him and guide him to a wonderful job that will provide for his needs/wants, and will allow him to do your will. and Lord bless his family greatly, for opening their home. amen

• Please be God in his life   2 years 42 weeks ago

my youth group will keep your friend in prayer. If we as friends be the best example we can, showing Love, Compassion, and invite them, and allow God and the Holy Spirit to do the rest they will soon be saved, but if we try to do it our way and try to push Christ on them it could push them further away. Father I pray for this friend, Lord give them the right thing to say, that will plant seed for You to water and grow in that life, and in Faith believing that you will work and soften their heart, to a full surrender in You. in that wonderful name of Jesus I pray amen

• My son   2 years 42 weeks ago

Thank you. God Bless!!

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 42 weeks ago

This is an awesome posting page!
    Many people need jobs, and to know that SOS is there for you to help you, that's an answer to many people's prayers.

I pray for everyone out there in need of a job. <3 God bless you all!

• Prayer for Guidance   2 years 43 weeks ago

Praying

• Prayer for Guidance   2 years 43 weeks ago

God will give you what you are asking for, He needs to know that you trust Him Completely, it's getting to late. There are plenty of places to live here, so, stay calm and faithful, everyone needs a change. St.John 3:16

• For my marriage   2 years 43 weeks ago

Ive been there and it hurts so bad! Please get to ur church and try counseling! It has to help. Listen carefully and be willing to open up to the whys of how this happened. It is two sided, you must meet in the middle where God can really help you! I wish u the best and u are in my prayers for sure

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 43 weeks ago
  • Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 43 weeks ago

Job openings at US courthouse in NV

Here is the direct link

Must mail in resume by April 6

• God help me   2 years 43 weeks ago

I will pray for you :)

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 43 weeks ago

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

I tried to send my resume to Amelia and this error message keeps coming back

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 43 weeks ago

I was just wondering if there is any job openings
    in Missoula, Montana location ? I would love to work within a place that has like minded believers.

• First Annual Craft Fair   2 years 43 weeks ago

PLEASE NOTE: Craft Fair hours are Friday 3/30 from 10am to 8pm, and Saturday 3/31 10am to 5 pm. Not 8 am as listed.

• Financial difficulties.   2 years 43 weeks ago

I have prayed for you and I can identify with your situation. May the LORD bless you and keep you as you move through this time.

• Pray for my 5 year old grandson Nicholas   2 years 43 weeks ago

I will pray for Nicholas and for your family...

• i need your prayers   2 years 43 weeks ago

pray and ask God for more power to heal, and ask Him to show you how not to worry about the situation. Don't be embarrased be healed!!
    St. John 3:17.

• Favour in eyes of man   2 years 43 weeks ago

I'm sorry I was trying to encourage you from my experiences with favor in the eyes of man, and i was wrong... please forgive me. Praying God's help for you!

• strength   2 years 43 weeks ago

Ewe I'm right there with you... but i keep telling the truth to everyone cause that will weed out those not willing to help! Sometimes it's easier to watch people go cause then i don't have to let them in to help! Jesus Loves You Right Where You Are!
    Keep reading the bible, Praying, and Waiting... and if you can't read cause your hearing it before actually read it, than watch a good movie... it moves fast enough that you wont hear it first! read, pray, wait, that's what my pastor says... even though i don't go to church i still read the e-votions and comment at paradisechurchlv.com and max lucado everyday blessings.
    Hang in there and hang on to Jesus!!!

• Prayer please   2 years 43 weeks ago

Praying God Help You Josh!!
    In Jesus Name... AMEN!!!

• depression   2 years 43 weeks ago

Ok, God Help! I can give you one thing i do with my kids... I tell them that it is not their fault! Ever since i started hearing my thoughts (which believe me in the beginning i thought were people trying to drive me crazy) it took God years to show me they were my thoughts. But i remember people always saying that kids are just kids and whatever we adults do can affect them, so seeing they saw me like this i just kept telling them it's not your fault and they seem to be able to separate my issues from who they are. Although now that i'm writing this i might ought to stop telling them they are gonna grow up to be just like me. lol
    Still a work in progress! Aren't we all
    Turn to Jesus!

• Depression   2 years 43 weeks ago

angie... please don't worry, Jesus loves you right where you are! I just had lunch at a diner outside and my friend said do you want to eat outside and i said i'm ok with it but you might not want to be seen with me, see last tuesday i took my car to the shop... and when they told me what was wrong i was convinced they were trying to rip me off so i lost control and then i walked down the street yelling and crying, yelling at my thoughts that i could hear in my head, (of which in moments of high stress like this i lose all rational knowledge that they are just my thoughts), yelling at God... we ate outside and discussed my issues, she was not ashamed of me and you will find that your friends just want to help and that some of your real friends have no idea how to help you. When i finally talk to God and process what i'm really thinking and ask for forgivness my depression goes away and i am once again able to listen to SOS. Our friends are just as afraid as we are and we all handle things different. Me... I yell, then cry, then yell and cry more, then obsess about it, then turn to God to seek forgiveness, then let God Heal me. Keep turning to Jesus and He will help you!!!

• What is God trying to show me   2 years 43 weeks ago

Ted... your doing fine, that's what i think, God is Amazing and He will help you. I think your amazing to be a single dad of 5 kids, i'm a single mom with 3 kids and i have days regularly where i don't understand what God is doing. I don't hardly pray (so to speak) but i talk to God while i'm driving, working, crying, and sometimes I yell up to Him while walking down the street, (i have a car) lol and the great thing about God is He knows when we are unable to do any of these things and loves us amidist ourselves. Your a guy so... I dare you... go ahead and let Him Carry you through all of this! One of the things i hang on to is that the other side of this is coming, like the baby finally born after 9 months, the cast removed after 6 weeks, some pains fade sooner than others
    Love Marti... another... What is God trying to show me, Person

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 44 weeks ago

I seem to relate to so many of your comments. I will be lifting you in prayer now. Hang on-I know that sounds easy to say, but I know He is the only way to get through storms. Lean on Him for your every need.

• Turning Point   2 years 44 weeks ago

I'm praying for you. I'm so sorry to hear about your diseases that has robbed you from your job of teaching and from your daily life activities. I pray that our God will bring healing to your body. Praying for your health to be restored.