• God help me   2 years 38 weeks ago

I will pray for you :)

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 38 weeks ago

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

I tried to send my resume to Amelia and this error message keeps coming back

• Job Openings! Click Here!   2 years 38 weeks ago

I was just wondering if there is any job openings
    in Missoula, Montana location ? I would love to work within a place that has like minded believers.

• First Annual Craft Fair   2 years 38 weeks ago

PLEASE NOTE: Craft Fair hours are Friday 3/30 from 10am to 8pm, and Saturday 3/31 10am to 5 pm. Not 8 am as listed.

• Financial difficulties.   2 years 38 weeks ago

I have prayed for you and I can identify with your situation. May the LORD bless you and keep you as you move through this time.

• Pray for my 5 year old grandson Nicholas   2 years 38 weeks ago

I will pray for Nicholas and for your family...

• i need your prayers   2 years 38 weeks ago

pray and ask God for more power to heal, and ask Him to show you how not to worry about the situation. Don't be embarrased be healed!!
    St. John 3:17.

• Favour in eyes of man   2 years 38 weeks ago

I'm sorry I was trying to encourage you from my experiences with favor in the eyes of man, and i was wrong... please forgive me. Praying God's help for you!

• strength   2 years 38 weeks ago

Ewe I'm right there with you... but i keep telling the truth to everyone cause that will weed out those not willing to help! Sometimes it's easier to watch people go cause then i don't have to let them in to help! Jesus Loves You Right Where You Are!
    Keep reading the bible, Praying, and Waiting... and if you can't read cause your hearing it before actually read it, than watch a good movie... it moves fast enough that you wont hear it first! read, pray, wait, that's what my pastor says... even though i don't go to church i still read the e-votions and comment at paradisechurchlv.com and max lucado everyday blessings.
    Hang in there and hang on to Jesus!!!

• Prayer please   2 years 38 weeks ago

Praying God Help You Josh!!
    In Jesus Name... AMEN!!!

• depression   2 years 38 weeks ago

Ok, God Help! I can give you one thing i do with my kids... I tell them that it is not their fault! Ever since i started hearing my thoughts (which believe me in the beginning i thought were people trying to drive me crazy) it took God years to show me they were my thoughts. But i remember people always saying that kids are just kids and whatever we adults do can affect them, so seeing they saw me like this i just kept telling them it's not your fault and they seem to be able to separate my issues from who they are. Although now that i'm writing this i might ought to stop telling them they are gonna grow up to be just like me. lol
    Still a work in progress! Aren't we all
    Turn to Jesus!

• Depression   2 years 38 weeks ago

angie... please don't worry, Jesus loves you right where you are! I just had lunch at a diner outside and my friend said do you want to eat outside and i said i'm ok with it but you might not want to be seen with me, see last tuesday i took my car to the shop... and when they told me what was wrong i was convinced they were trying to rip me off so i lost control and then i walked down the street yelling and crying, yelling at my thoughts that i could hear in my head, (of which in moments of high stress like this i lose all rational knowledge that they are just my thoughts), yelling at God... we ate outside and discussed my issues, she was not ashamed of me and you will find that your friends just want to help and that some of your real friends have no idea how to help you. When i finally talk to God and process what i'm really thinking and ask for forgivness my depression goes away and i am once again able to listen to SOS. Our friends are just as afraid as we are and we all handle things different. Me... I yell, then cry, then yell and cry more, then obsess about it, then turn to God to seek forgiveness, then let God Heal me. Keep turning to Jesus and He will help you!!!

• What is God trying to show me   2 years 38 weeks ago

Ted... your doing fine, that's what i think, God is Amazing and He will help you. I think your amazing to be a single dad of 5 kids, i'm a single mom with 3 kids and i have days regularly where i don't understand what God is doing. I don't hardly pray (so to speak) but i talk to God while i'm driving, working, crying, and sometimes I yell up to Him while walking down the street, (i have a car) lol and the great thing about God is He knows when we are unable to do any of these things and loves us amidist ourselves. Your a guy so... I dare you... go ahead and let Him Carry you through all of this! One of the things i hang on to is that the other side of this is coming, like the baby finally born after 9 months, the cast removed after 6 weeks, some pains fade sooner than others
    Love Marti... another... What is God trying to show me, Person

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 38 weeks ago

I seem to relate to so many of your comments. I will be lifting you in prayer now. Hang on-I know that sounds easy to say, but I know He is the only way to get through storms. Lean on Him for your every need.

• Turning Point   2 years 38 weeks ago

I'm praying for you. I'm so sorry to hear about your diseases that has robbed you from your job of teaching and from your daily life activities. I pray that our God will bring healing to your body. Praying for your health to be restored.

• Bad Car Wreck, Leaves 1 paralyzed   2 years 38 weeks ago

I will be praying for all of them. Having gone through a similiar trial, I know the heartache and worry that comes with a car wreck. Praying for them right now.

• Surgery for my Brother, Red   2 years 38 weeks ago

I will be praying for Red. I hope that all went well.

• Job   2 years 38 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for me. It means so much. God bless you my friend in Christ.

• Turning Point   2 years 38 weeks ago

God bless you, Tania, for taking the time to encourage me. It means A LOT. God bless you!

• Turning Point   2 years 38 weeks ago

Thank you so much to the person who took the time to share this with me. Thank you for caring it means so much. I also am very grateful for your prayers. I will pray for you and your friend -- I hope that the illness will continue in remission. I know Garden of LIfe Products (developed by a doctor with this illness) can help alot.
    GOD BLESS YOU!

• Job   2 years 39 weeks ago

Your story really touched my heart. I'm really sorry to hear how messed up things are right now. All I can really say is, trust God, and know he is going to do the right thing in your situation. I know things are pretty bad, but don't lose faith. I'll be praying for you. Have a blessed day.

• My husband   2 years 39 weeks ago

Thank you very much! I will also pray for you and your unborn child. I am so sorry what you are going through. I totally understand the frustration, heartache and emotional stress. I have been in this cycle for so many years. I do love my husband with all of me but I'm realizing that I can't do a thing for him but pray for him. I do need to make a decision for me and my daughter soon....it is tearing her apart too. I don't understand why it's so hard for me to just divorce him and get off of this crazy ride since I don't really enjoy life with him....I guess I just want to save my family. I know I have to give it all to the Lord...He has control. Thank you again for the prayers!

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 39 weeks ago

Thank you for the prayer. Good to know there's someone thinking of me.

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 39 weeks ago

God Bless You !!!!! I could not have read this at a better time. Satan has been attacking me for many months now and he also won. Thanks be to the Lord he brought me back. But I am still a "Baby Christian" and need all the knowledge and understanding I can get. If it comes straight from the Bible as I read you message, you got my attention.
    Thank you so much. I ask that you keep me in your praying and I continue my walk with the Lord.

God Bless