• I am so tired of trying to stay clean and failing...So tired of trying   2 years 22 weeks ago

God Knows exactly why you don't trust people... for me it was a controlling man who destroyed my ability to trust even my closest mom friend who led me to the lord 11 years before i even met him thru his lies and isolation but i was so infactuated with him that i couldn't see it. it has been a long road back and i am still learning but God has brought many people back into my life for rebuilding my trust. Sometimes people still are so caught up in what they are doing (like i can be sometimes) that they walk right past me when i'm waiting for the next cashier right around me like i'm not there or the not holding the door thing and it can be frustrating... Cause God says all of us fall short... not just christians, poor, young, old, sick, well... ALL
    Jesus Loves You and He will Heal You!!! He Knows... The When, Where, and Who You Need!!!
    I SEE YOU!!!

• My marriage :)   2 years 22 weeks ago

Please consider the series study by Chuck Swindoll on "Strike the Original Match"
    Go to Insight for Living for the message. Very good. My prayers of going out to the both of you.

• Stuck in the hole I dug myself   2 years 22 weeks ago

You sound like you could be "my son" except he didn't graduate and he has a stratocaster, It's not easy for kids these days but this is a huge step for you because you are trying to identify where you are and why... try telling yourself
    "Jesus Loves Me Right Where I Am"
    when you go to bed... let that be your last thought of the day it will make it you first thought of the morning, cause He knows everything that has brought you to where you are... ya know Max Lucado has great positive daily devotionals and you can sign up your email. Every day is a new chance...
    Hey your funny... great sense of humor... my quiet time is in the car with the radio blasting SOS... lol
    Have A Great Day Today!!!

• 16 year old son needs prayers   2 years 22 weeks ago

I have a 16 year son as well and I know the pain and frustration you must be going through. I struggle raising him and his siblings alone. I will pray for you and God's guidance and protection for your son.

• my friend lorri   2 years 23 weeks ago

I am praying for Lorri....... Lord please place your healing hands on Lorri. I too suffer from cancer and pray for Lorri to pull through and that no more pain be felt and that calm and peace fill her family.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen

T

• Prayer for willingness to be directed   2 years 23 weeks ago

Prayers going out to you brother.

• Victoria’s Secret Model Quits Because of Faith   2 years 23 weeks ago

KUDOS TO KYLIE....WISH POLITICIANS THAT CLAIM TO BE OF STRONG CHRISTIAN CONVICTION STOOD BY THEIR FAITH AS SHE IS...GOD BLESS HER IN ALL HER ENDEAVORS...

• 16 year old son needs prayers   2 years 24 weeks ago

I can relate to your ache. I had to keep putting my son in God's hands too. He quit school and did many things that could have lead him to a serious spiral... "But God" got him an airplane ticket and took him to his uncles where he saw first hand where his path was leading, i just had to let him go and give him to God (and it wasn't easy) cause everything people said to do never worked it only made things worse. I Hope in God's path for him and pray that God Will Gently and Kindly lead my sons path to His like the merging lane on the freeway and he doesn't see it happen til it's already done. Now He's going to adult ed and trying to get into Job Corps... I give him bus money but he does it on his own. God can do anything! Everything!
    Hope In Jesus!!

• PATTY   2 years 24 weeks ago

Oh Honey don't be sad! Jesus loves you right where you are!!! He knows all of our aches that lead us to our choices!!! I pray that He leads you to the right help and Protects you from the the worldly ideas that people can unwittingly send your way!!! Even if it is Just the courage to walk through the door of a church and talk to a pastor who might have the answers your seeking. There is so much help out there for "YOU"
    Ask God For Help... My Children Help Give Me Purpose to FOCUS ON GOD!!!

• I pray for Strenght   2 years 24 weeks ago

AMEN!!

• Separation   2 years 24 weeks ago

Praying for kind and gentle restoration... after all God Is In The Restoration Business!!!

• Prayers of Comfort for Marylou   2 years 24 weeks ago

Praying God brings the right people to connect her with a loving church group or even sos radio!!
    God Help You AND Marylou!!!

• Pray for Pete   2 years 24 weeks ago

Years ago i had this awful vertigo and i'm not sure if this is what your friend has... when i would try to sit or stand i would get this awful nausea and the room would literally start moving and then slowly settle down like a deminishing bouncing. Did you know that there are these nodules inside your ear and when they get knocked loose they can cause this "vertigo" type feeling. One trip to the physical therapist was all it took.
    Hoping and praying it is something simple like this!!!

• Power of Prayer   2 years 24 weeks ago

my stomach does the same thing the dr told me that it could be 3 different things liver kidneys or gall bladder .. keep a record of when it happens what did you just eat? if it was fried or greesy it could be gallbladder. if it is accompinied with lower back pain and water retention possibly kidneys... if up high and hard liver.....been dealing with for three yrs they still havent been able to tell me so i stopped going ..i gave to GOD only he can heal us anyway .. i will pray for you . pray for me

• Separation   2 years 24 weeks ago

I have been in your shoes Karen,and in my case he did bring us back together and things are great now, but he does test our relationship and it does increase our endurance as a couple.

I will Say a prayer for you. I just wanted you to know that there is hope.

• Separation   2 years 24 weeks ago

Praying for you, Karen!

• In need of wisdom   2 years 24 weeks ago

You are in my prayers! I have gone through an abusive relationship and I know how difficult it is. It hurts when you love the other person but they hurt you physically, emotionally and mentally. Put your trust in God and he will help you to the hardest thing and that's taking the first step out of the door. Remember that you are loved and God will provide even if it feels impossible at first.

• In desperate need of prayer   2 years 24 weeks ago

Psalm 30: 1-7, 91: 1-16. Lifting up & your loved one high. God's Blessings To You :)

• Paying for poor life choices   2 years 24 weeks ago

Lifting you up in prayer. Here is the name of the agency you are looking for. They really do work. I used them in the past. God Bless.

Consumer Credit Counseling Service
    2650 S Jones Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
    702-364-0344

• Paige A. Lymphoma   2 years 24 weeks ago

We ask our Father to touch your loved one, and place is healing upon her. Lifting your family in prayer.

• Help!   2 years 24 weeks ago

Praying for you... If God can open my eyes, He can open anyones... especially "your" child's It took me a long time to realize i was mesmerized by a pastor and his persona, and i hung on his every word... and that every time i went to church i left feeling guilty not redeemed.
    He'll Break open the sky's for you! appropriately on the radio right now. God is Amazing so hold on to Him! Appropriately anonymous cause God Loves Him too and I have Hope for him!

• In desperate need of prayer   2 years 24 weeks ago

Believe it or not we all go thru trials in this life, and it's even worse in this economy. I am not going to babble on so I will say I have been in your shoes so keep positive, think positive and I pray you and your partner start communicating as that is how you will resolve any marital issues.

God bless

• That God may be Glorified'   2 years 24 weeks ago

My prayers are with you, keep the faith my brother

• In need of wisdom   2 years 24 weeks ago

God is obviously working in your life, He has given you the courage to accept you need to file, Just pray and listen for his direction and your answer will come.

My prayers are with you

• Betty   2 years 24 weeks ago

My brother also has alcoholism and I know exactly how painful it can be. I want you to know I'm praying for you.
    We just need to be strong because they are struggling right now. My mother is not as supportive as she should be for him. She is trying to make it about her, when it's not. It's about my brother and his struggles. I pray every day that someone near him is able to help bring him back to Christ. I live far away so he can't go to church with me, but I think he would if he had a friend to go with. Stay strong, God will help. <3