TAIT-O HOLY NIGHT
JEREMY CAMP-O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-SILVER BELLS
TOBYMAC-CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR
BUILDING 429-WE THREE KINGS

• Giving my relationship into His hands   2 years 39 weeks ago

Hello Judit,
    Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. I can relate about how hard it is to trust in the Lord's timing. I like someone very much and I feel like God wanted me to meet him but we are just friends and it breaks my heart sometimes that we aren't more than friends. Jeremiah 29:11 says" For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. " Hope this comforts you at this time.

• Pray for my 5 year old grandson Nicholas   2 years 39 weeks ago

I will be praying for the little guy, I know it is so scary to have a racing heart. My daughter also had that condition she was diagnosed with SVT and had to have surgery to coterize the nerve ending, that was after being on medication for a few months. That was when she was seven and she is now 22 and has not had any problems since ... Thank God.

• i need your prayers   2 years 39 weeks ago

Dearest Mary, I work for a doctor and I have seen many results like this. I'm here to let you know that everything will be fine. I'm believing God for it. Usually, pap tests will need to be repeated every 3 or 6 months to keep an eye on it. I've seen cases where the body corrects itself and patients go back to annual paps with normal results. I'm already thanking Him for the good news you will receive. God bless you. Will be waiting to hear a praise report. In His love Linda

• Turning Point   2 years 39 weeks ago

I just want you to know that God can heal Crohns. A friend of mine had it for 20 plus years and the last few years were bad landing him in the hospital several times. Just a few months ago God healed him and tests prove the crohns is gone. Praying that God does the same thing for you.

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   2 years 39 weeks ago

Hey Wendy, Prayers going out to you from Las Vegas. We serve a loving God who knows our every need, remember our lives are in His hands and it's in His timing not ours. I pray that He wrap His loving arms around you at this time in your life. In His precious name I pray. Amen

• My husband   2 years 39 weeks ago

Hi, I will pray for you. My husband is also bipolar and is having a major episode. He abandoned me and I am pregnant. It's been so confusing and heartbreaking. I have not talked to him for almost 4 months.

• Marriage   2 years 39 weeks ago

Hi, thank you for praying for me. I really appreciate it. I will pray for you too.

• My son   2 years 39 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the encouragement and prayers. I too will be thinking of your son as well!

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 39 weeks ago

I am a woman of God, fear him, the love that he has for me is priceless, and as my true love of my life, I will not ever disappoint him, degrade who he is or act on my own undestanding, the fear of the Lord to me means that I would never jeopordize my relationship with the Lord for nothing or no one.

• Marriage   2 years 39 weeks ago

My marriage is in trouble too. I will keep them in my prayers.

• Healing for our Marriage   2 years 39 weeks ago

My marriage is also in trouble. Keep strong in your faith, be patient, and strive to please God. He will be with you always!

• Marriage   2 years 39 weeks ago

I will keep you in my prayers! My marriage is also in trouble. I pray many times a day for us and for God's will to be done.

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 39 weeks ago

What the LORD has taught me about this very thing as of late is that before the Fall.. all of our senses and reasoning were 'spot on'..(for Adam and Eve) to filter their relationship experience with GOD, one another and to understand all that HE had made. There were no lies and nothing to blind, make deaf,or cloud their reasoning ability.

When Satan came in.. and brought the LIES.. every person and every thing after the Fall became distorted, twisted, and.. an "ILLUSION". We now have limited and distorted insight apart from Abiding Intimately and deeply in Christ by the Holy Spirit and Word.

Isaiah 42:19 states: "Who is blind but my servant, and deaf like the messenger I send? Who is blind like the one committed to me, blind like the servant of the LORD?"

If now after the Fall we as sons and daughters of the Most High try to 'lean on our own understanding' instead of FIXING our eyes on HIS WORD and looking to HIS PRESENCE for the TRUTH.. we will continue to be ineffective as the Bride, powerless. We must first walk in LOVE and TRUTH before the GLORY and POWER will FALL upon us and we REFLECT HIS GLORY!

In deepest humility Moses was said to be "faithful in ALL HIS House." He was meek, not weak. Jesus modeled that for us as well.. when He said: " I ONLY SAY what MY FATHER says and I DO what MY FATHER does." Mary even said to the Servants: "Do Whatever HE tells you."

This morning the LORD wrapped up His Wisdom about this point to me from:

Genesis 1:16 "GOD made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He whispered:

"I AM the BLINDING LIGHT of the DAY and MY BRIDE is as the Light of the MOON that reflects MY GLORY in the Night Seasons."

So to sum this all up it seems the Fear of the LORD is the beginning of TRUE GODLY WISDOM because it is in THIS Place that we "HUMBLE ourselves" before HIM and lean NOT on our own understanding" ANYMORE, so that in ALL of our ways..as WE acknowledge HIM.. HE can DIRECT our paths! Then:

Isaiah 40:4 (kicks in) "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain."

PRAISE HIM! WOO! :)

• My teenage son   2 years 40 weeks ago

Consider this prayed over! Might I suggest having him go on a church retreat? Going on them saved my life, and I am positive it could help him!

• My son   2 years 40 weeks ago

praying with you, i want to encourage you... i didn't think my son would make it but he just finished adult ed and has a diploma on the way, it's not easy for kids these days every time i hear that song with the line He's looking for someone to love him for who he is... i think of my son and now i will think of your too!!!
    Jesus will carry them on the path to himself!!
    With Love!

• We look to Jesus   2 years 40 weeks ago

AMEN!!! now thats a great prayer! that prayer I could use in my life!!!

• Dreams   2 years 40 weeks ago

Praying that God will guide you to the truth through His word the Bible... to someone with Knowledge in this subject... In Jesus Name... Amen! i could tell you what i was taught but im unable to support it with scripture, whats the point of that!

• Prayer for Jeni   2 years 40 weeks ago

Praying... God Help! In Jesus Name Amen.

• Ron's Healing   2 years 40 weeks ago

Thank you for praying for Ron! I appreciate your kindness and love! I know with the spirit and love of God, Ron will be able to have a clear vision.

thank you again, in love and friendship!

• No Communication   2 years 40 weeks ago

I'm sorry sweetie, my husband and I have been there. I will be praying for you guys. One thing that has really helped my husband and I is the Love and Respect book by Emerson Eggerichs. It has been an eye-opener for our marriage and it's actually changed our marriage. God spoke through that book to us.

Lord, I pray for this woman that you have created. I pray that her marriage with her husband that you have entrusted to her will be healed and will be blessed by You. I pray that they will always remember to love unconditionally, through the good times and the bad, and that You would open up their hearts and minds to You to do your will in their marriage. May You always be the focus of their marriage, allowing for communication and love to flow freely between them. It is your desire that the two shall become one. May they become one mind in Christ. Jesus we thank You for caring for our problems and for always holding us close to You in times of trials. Bring communication between these two and break down any walls that are dividing them. We thank You Lord. In Your Name we pray, Amen.

• I am so tired of trying to stay clean and failing...So tired of trying   2 years 40 weeks ago

Dear Jesus please hold this person in your loving arms and strengthen them against the urges and craving. Help them to do your will by helping others Lord. There are so many that have the same problem. I lift this person up to you today Lord. Remove there dependency Lord Jesus. Help them to be strong and guide them to a way of using their life to strengthen others with the same afflictions Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

• Stuck in the hole I dug myself   2 years 40 weeks ago

You remind me of my son.he is 24 now and has a full time job. You probably need to get in touch with your church or a church if you don't have one. This might be the time to get involved with the music ministry at church for a start. Never give up on your talents whether it is a hobby or something to become a livelihood. Not all of us are able to make a living in music. God gives us talents to be used to glorify Him.
    Dear Lord, please take this young person in your loving embrace and guide them as you would have them do, not only glorify you Lord but also to show them the way to happiness and contentment with you. The road is never easy for young hearts Lord, but cradle them and keep them safe in the choices they make. I pray this for you in Jesus name. Amen

• Favour in eyes of man   2 years 40 weeks ago

Praying that the DEVIL FLEE OUT OF MY LIFE....

• Ron's Healing   2 years 40 weeks ago

Ron will be in my prayers. God will help him take away any guilt from his heart. Take care.
    Love, You're Friend.

• Guidence   2 years 40 weeks ago

I will pray for you and for you son. The best thing I could say is seek advice from your pastor or from someone who is good with God they can give you the advice you need for something so difficult. Be strong!
    Love, Your Friend.