• Marriage   2 years 36 weeks ago

My marriage is in trouble too. I will keep them in my prayers.

• Healing for our Marriage   2 years 36 weeks ago

My marriage is also in trouble. Keep strong in your faith, be patient, and strive to please God. He will be with you always!

• Marriage   2 years 36 weeks ago

I will keep you in my prayers! My marriage is also in trouble. I pray many times a day for us and for God's will to be done.

• Encouragement for Your Morning. Click here.   2 years 36 weeks ago

What the LORD has taught me about this very thing as of late is that before the Fall.. all of our senses and reasoning were 'spot on'..(for Adam and Eve) to filter their relationship experience with GOD, one another and to understand all that HE had made. There were no lies and nothing to blind, make deaf,or cloud their reasoning ability.

When Satan came in.. and brought the LIES.. every person and every thing after the Fall became distorted, twisted, and.. an "ILLUSION". We now have limited and distorted insight apart from Abiding Intimately and deeply in Christ by the Holy Spirit and Word.

Isaiah 42:19 states: "Who is blind but my servant, and deaf like the messenger I send? Who is blind like the one committed to me, blind like the servant of the LORD?"

If now after the Fall we as sons and daughters of the Most High try to 'lean on our own understanding' instead of FIXING our eyes on HIS WORD and looking to HIS PRESENCE for the TRUTH.. we will continue to be ineffective as the Bride, powerless. We must first walk in LOVE and TRUTH before the GLORY and POWER will FALL upon us and we REFLECT HIS GLORY!

In deepest humility Moses was said to be "faithful in ALL HIS House." He was meek, not weak. Jesus modeled that for us as well.. when He said: " I ONLY SAY what MY FATHER says and I DO what MY FATHER does." Mary even said to the Servants: "Do Whatever HE tells you."

This morning the LORD wrapped up His Wisdom about this point to me from:

Genesis 1:16 "GOD made two great lights--the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He whispered:

"I AM the BLINDING LIGHT of the DAY and MY BRIDE is as the Light of the MOON that reflects MY GLORY in the Night Seasons."

So to sum this all up it seems the Fear of the LORD is the beginning of TRUE GODLY WISDOM because it is in THIS Place that we "HUMBLE ourselves" before HIM and lean NOT on our own understanding" ANYMORE, so that in ALL of our ways..as WE acknowledge HIM.. HE can DIRECT our paths! Then:

Isaiah 40:4 (kicks in) "Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain."

PRAISE HIM! WOO! :)

• My teenage son   2 years 36 weeks ago

Consider this prayed over! Might I suggest having him go on a church retreat? Going on them saved my life, and I am positive it could help him!

• My son   2 years 36 weeks ago

praying with you, i want to encourage you... i didn't think my son would make it but he just finished adult ed and has a diploma on the way, it's not easy for kids these days every time i hear that song with the line He's looking for someone to love him for who he is... i think of my son and now i will think of your too!!!
    Jesus will carry them on the path to himself!!
    With Love!

• We look to Jesus   2 years 36 weeks ago

AMEN!!! now thats a great prayer! that prayer I could use in my life!!!

• Dreams   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying that God will guide you to the truth through His word the Bible... to someone with Knowledge in this subject... In Jesus Name... Amen! i could tell you what i was taught but im unable to support it with scripture, whats the point of that!

• Prayer for Jeni   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying... God Help! In Jesus Name Amen.

• Ron's Healing   2 years 36 weeks ago

Thank you for praying for Ron! I appreciate your kindness and love! I know with the spirit and love of God, Ron will be able to have a clear vision.

thank you again, in love and friendship!

• No Communication   2 years 37 weeks ago

I'm sorry sweetie, my husband and I have been there. I will be praying for you guys. One thing that has really helped my husband and I is the Love and Respect book by Emerson Eggerichs. It has been an eye-opener for our marriage and it's actually changed our marriage. God spoke through that book to us.

Lord, I pray for this woman that you have created. I pray that her marriage with her husband that you have entrusted to her will be healed and will be blessed by You. I pray that they will always remember to love unconditionally, through the good times and the bad, and that You would open up their hearts and minds to You to do your will in their marriage. May You always be the focus of their marriage, allowing for communication and love to flow freely between them. It is your desire that the two shall become one. May they become one mind in Christ. Jesus we thank You for caring for our problems and for always holding us close to You in times of trials. Bring communication between these two and break down any walls that are dividing them. We thank You Lord. In Your Name we pray, Amen.

• I am so tired of trying to stay clean and failing...So tired of trying   2 years 37 weeks ago

Dear Jesus please hold this person in your loving arms and strengthen them against the urges and craving. Help them to do your will by helping others Lord. There are so many that have the same problem. I lift this person up to you today Lord. Remove there dependency Lord Jesus. Help them to be strong and guide them to a way of using their life to strengthen others with the same afflictions Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

• Stuck in the hole I dug myself   2 years 37 weeks ago

You remind me of my son.he is 24 now and has a full time job. You probably need to get in touch with your church or a church if you don't have one. This might be the time to get involved with the music ministry at church for a start. Never give up on your talents whether it is a hobby or something to become a livelihood. Not all of us are able to make a living in music. God gives us talents to be used to glorify Him.
    Dear Lord, please take this young person in your loving embrace and guide them as you would have them do, not only glorify you Lord but also to show them the way to happiness and contentment with you. The road is never easy for young hearts Lord, but cradle them and keep them safe in the choices they make. I pray this for you in Jesus name. Amen

• Favour in eyes of man   2 years 37 weeks ago

Praying that the DEVIL FLEE OUT OF MY LIFE....

• Ron's Healing   2 years 37 weeks ago

Ron will be in my prayers. God will help him take away any guilt from his heart. Take care.
    Love, You're Friend.

• Guidence   2 years 37 weeks ago

I will pray for you and for you son. The best thing I could say is seek advice from your pastor or from someone who is good with God they can give you the advice you need for something so difficult. Be strong!
    Love, Your Friend.

• Pray for gunshot victim from NLV 2/15 Cody   2 years 37 weeks ago

I will be praying for your friend and in the name of Jesus He will come to know Him. =)

• Suicide   2 years 37 weeks ago

Sweetheart let me tell you something. I am 18 years old and I have been wanting to do something similar with myself because I feel so alone. I am baptized and I love God so much but I have soo many problems that one person did to me. An ex boyfriend hurt me very bad physically and mentally and now I can't even go to church without feeling like people don't want to talk to me. I know you said that many people tell you that God loves you and that "you know that" but let me say that maybe you do know that but you don't really KNOW it. If you truly understood just how much God loves you all of the earthly love wouldnt matter to you. There are plenty of people out there who would be more than willing to have you as a friend. Pray sweetie because suicide honestly is not the answer, and now to answer your other question it says in 1 Corinthians 6:19 "Or do you not know that your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own" This body we have is not our own body it does not belong to us it is God's creation we can not do whatever we want with something that does not belong to us. No when someone lets us borrow something we take care of it and make sure no harm comes to it. and also one of the ten commandments in the bible is "thou shall not commit murder" when suiciding what are we doing wee are taking away our life meaning we are going against one of God's commands. Please just pray, pray that God heals your heart and fully takes away such thoughts. I just want you to know that you are most definitely in my prayers okay. Take care.
    Love, Your Friend! =)

• Marriage restoration   2 years 37 weeks ago

I will pray for u and just remember Jesus will help u

• Bringing my husband and I back together   2 years 37 weeks ago

I have asent a prayer for you Charley! I hope that God can help your husband open his eyes and see that you are also doing this for him.

• Suicide   2 years 37 weeks ago

I have sent a prayer to God's ears for you. I hope that you are able to find the peace you need. I recommend finding a church in your neighbor hood that you are able to get to and join a youth group. Your peers in that kind of group may be able to help support you and help you through the rough times. Be strong and keep praying and searching. Do not give up.

• Jobs & Companies Who Are Hiring!   2 years 37 weeks ago

There is an oral sureon in las vegas looking for back office staff. It is a fast pace office, person has to be able to multi-task with ease. office is opened monday- friday 7:30 am - 4:00pm. People who are interested please email resume to jemomfs@yahoo.com. The office is Dr. Jeff Moxley,D.D.S.P.C. phone # 702-898-8350. thanks

• The Hobbit trailer!   2 years 37 weeks ago

Woo-hoo! Finally! I am eager to see it since Lord of the Rings is my all time favorite next to the Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston.

• Even Toddlers Use The SOS Radio App (Cute video!)   2 years 37 weeks ago

Great Scott in the morning, another techie in the family. I am looking into getting a 'Smart'phone, or something more advanced than my simple T-Mobile. What do you recommend for a simple person like me??

• Marriage restoration   2 years 37 weeks ago