CHRIS TOMLIN-AMAZING GRACE (MY CHAINS ARE GONE)
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-GLORIOUS UNFOLDING
LINCOLN BREWSTER-TODAY IS THE DAY
CASTING CROWNS-THRIVE
BIG DADDY WEAVE-REDEEMED

• Shareholders in Life Fundraising Banquet featuring Mike Huckabee   2 years 25 weeks ago

i just want to say thank you SOS radio and the women's resource center!!! thank you Jody,for those tickets, i really was not expecting this!!! may the Lord continue to bless you guys and the person who donated those two tickets for us :) thank you!!!!!

• Sidewalk Prophets Talk About Fear, Naming Cars & Cheese   2 years 25 weeks ago

• What's Up in Silver City?   2 years 25 weeks ago

Is there an update on the actual date when we will have service again? I don't know when the information about the equipment was posted. thanks - JW

• Carlie Weeks   2 years 25 weeks ago

Hi Carlie,
    All we can do is take our walk step by step, and be patient. when you make choices make them asthough GOD was standing there....sometimes it is easy and sometimes...not so much. Each day, you WILL become a stronger Christan. Spend more time in the word if you can.

• Please pray for healing for Emily   2 years 25 weeks ago

Hi,
    I know it is always difficult when a child is ill, and it is also difficult not know why or what or how, but HE kows. We may eventually know, we may not, and as difficult as it is we need to contiue praying and giving the glory to HIM. I hope this kind of helps.

• Please pray for healing for Emily   2 years 25 weeks ago

Father-God,

If it is your will, please display your mightiness in young Emily and let this be her final surgery. Allow her a full recovery so all can witness your miracles. I pray not only for healing, but patience and strength in Emily and her family and friends.

In your name I pray!

AMEN!

• MIRACLE & HEALING FOR PAM COOPER MY WIFE   2 years 25 weeks ago

I AM CONTINUING TOO PRAY FOR A MIRACLE AND HEALING TOUCH FROM GOD FOR MY WIFE PAM COOPER FOR TOTAL RECOVERY TOO SPEAK,WALK AND MOVE HER ARMS,HANDS,HEAD,AND FEET,AND TOO KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND KNOW WHO SHE IS TALKING WITH AND SHE WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK AT DESERT RADIOLOGISTS HERE IN LAS VEGAS,NEVADA.

• healing   2 years 25 weeks ago

I'm praying that u see or others see with Jesus's eyes, jot them down to remind others how the Lord was there when someone becomes down and negitive. We pray for healing. I'm also praying that the Lord sees how Michael can impact others and give him a second chance on life, as my fiance did in 1993 when he was hit he'd on by a drunk driver.
    Keep the faith and hope in him.
    Laura

• Scott's Most Powerful Moment At Passion 2012   2 years 26 weeks ago

They spend 2 weeks at Chris Tomlin's house writing back in April, and then they came back in November and finished them up. carton sealing machine
    Robotic palletizing

• AMY'S MOMSAVER - ONLINE SAFETY   2 years 26 weeks ago

will you have vudeo from the 2012 rock and road show?

• 31 Ways to Pray for your Children.   2 years 26 weeks ago

Nicol Sponberg-Resurrection--she sounds just like Annie Lennox--I was hoping she had turned her life over to God--maybe one day--thank you

• Where to Find the Cheapest Gas...   2 years 26 weeks ago

did I hear Annie Lennox singing on Thursday??

• Rock & Worship Roadshow   2 years 26 weeks ago

I'm so excited , I'd love to go to the concert , but have no one to go with , looking for new friends or a group of people to go with.

• Suicide   2 years 26 weeks ago

Sweet girl, you are so brave for sharing your prayer request. Yes Jesus loves you and I understand the need to feel loved by someone here on earth. I pray that the Lord will give you the strength and peace to carry on and grow in His love. I pray for your mom that she too will come to know the Lord as you do. Please don't give up and always remember that there are people around you who love you and want you in their lives. God Bless you Sweetie.

• Marriage   2 years 26 weeks ago

I wrote this post last week and this week, God has completely restored our marriage. Through the Love Dare and God speaking to me through songs and many other avenues, I have grown in my walk with Him!
    God truly can do ALL things!!

• Suicide   2 years 26 weeks ago

Suicide is not the answer. I thought about it earlier in life, and I am so glad I didn't do it. God will never send you more than you can handle, even if you don't think you can. He has something in store for you. I pray for you that you find someone who can make you see that life is definetly worth living.

• My little girl is moving to Utah with her father   2 years 26 weeks ago

I am praying as I writing this for you and your family. I am praying that everything will go the way the lord wants it to. Please be sure that God has his hands in this situation.

• I am so tired of trying to stay clean and failing...So tired of trying   2 years 26 weeks ago

Om Goodness. Your story about the controlling man your were infatuated with, who bought isolation and fear to your life, teaching you not to trust sounds JUST LIKE MY life! I have since left him-Several years ago in fact. But the scars are so deep. So very deep. Thank you for responding and for "seeing me". It was a Heaven sent message and I hope to hear from you again.
    Keep praying for me, okay? I am still trying but its like one step forward and three back at this point. Thanks again-

• Please pray for healing for Emily   2 years 26 weeks ago

My prayers go out to Emily and her family!!!

• My little girl is moving to Utah with her father   2 years 26 weeks ago

I have sent a prayer to God's ears for you. I could not imagine the pain of being without my child. I hope that he can give you the strength you need to get through.

• Marriage restoration   2 years 26 weeks ago

Be strong Liz. I have asked God to help you through your pain and to guide your husband down the right path for you and your child.

• Power of Prayer   2 years 26 weeks ago

Awh- Thanks for commenting-- i have assumed there are other people experiencing something similar(not just me) even though, sometimes you feel all alone- thanks so much and it is very strange- have had so many tests and ultra sounds- but who knows- it comes and goes.... i do feel a hard bump (like a ball) under my belly button, which i have always thought was a fibroid but no one seems to be able to find- oh well..... i hope you are feeling better- and my prayers are there for you- what is your name??
    yes, GOD is the ONLY one who can HEAL us!!! ALWAYS AND FOREVER ~
    Thanks, and God Bless.

• pregnant woman gets beat by husband   2 years 26 weeks ago

Praying for her, and the baby, praying that God will protect them, and for husbands eyes to be opened, that God will being salvation to him and realize that what he is doing is wrong

• home finance and help   2 years 26 weeks ago

for all in my hart i work with youth and just be calm and very open with your child be as well like a friend and keep praying my prayers will also be with you in Jesus Name AMEN

• Rock & Worship Roadshow   2 years 26 weeks ago