• Suicide   2 years 41 weeks ago

Sweetheart let me tell you something. I am 18 years old and I have been wanting to do something similar with myself because I feel so alone. I am baptized and I love God so much but I have soo many problems that one person did to me. An ex boyfriend hurt me very bad physically and mentally and now I can't even go to church without feeling like people don't want to talk to me. I know you said that many people tell you that God loves you and that "you know that" but let me say that maybe you do know that but you don't really KNOW it. If you truly understood just how much God loves you all of the earthly love wouldnt matter to you. There are plenty of people out there who would be more than willing to have you as a friend. Pray sweetie because suicide honestly is not the answer, and now to answer your other question it says in 1 Corinthians 6:19 "Or do you not know that your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own" This body we have is not our own body it does not belong to us it is God's creation we can not do whatever we want with something that does not belong to us. No when someone lets us borrow something we take care of it and make sure no harm comes to it. and also one of the ten commandments in the bible is "thou shall not commit murder" when suiciding what are we doing wee are taking away our life meaning we are going against one of God's commands. Please just pray, pray that God heals your heart and fully takes away such thoughts. I just want you to know that you are most definitely in my prayers okay. Take care.
    Love, Your Friend! =)

• Marriage restoration   2 years 41 weeks ago

I will pray for u and just remember Jesus will help u

• Bringing my husband and I back together   2 years 41 weeks ago

I have asent a prayer for you Charley! I hope that God can help your husband open his eyes and see that you are also doing this for him.

• Suicide   2 years 41 weeks ago

I have sent a prayer to God's ears for you. I hope that you are able to find the peace you need. I recommend finding a church in your neighbor hood that you are able to get to and join a youth group. Your peers in that kind of group may be able to help support you and help you through the rough times. Be strong and keep praying and searching. Do not give up.

• Jobs & Companies Who Are Hiring!   2 years 41 weeks ago

There is an oral sureon in las vegas looking for back office staff. It is a fast pace office, person has to be able to multi-task with ease. office is opened monday- friday 7:30 am - 4:00pm. People who are interested please email resume to jemomfs@yahoo.com. The office is Dr. Jeff Moxley,D.D.S.P.C. phone # 702-898-8350. thanks

• The Hobbit trailer!   2 years 41 weeks ago

Woo-hoo! Finally! I am eager to see it since Lord of the Rings is my all time favorite next to the Ten Commandments with Charlton Heston.

• Even Toddlers Use The SOS Radio App (Cute video!)   2 years 42 weeks ago

Great Scott in the morning, another techie in the family. I am looking into getting a 'Smart'phone, or something more advanced than my simple T-Mobile. What do you recommend for a simple person like me??

• Marriage restoration   2 years 42 weeks ago
  • do god love me   2 years 42 weeks ago

Oh! God Help!
    Yes God Loves You! He is carrying you right now and every moment you and I ask that, cause He knows that things happen to us at the hands of other people that we cant stop but one day we... YOU and ME will be sitting with HIM... JESUS!!! In heaven and everything will be ok!
    Smile cause Jesus Loves You,
    Inside only though, if it will get you in trouble

• Mental Health   2 years 42 weeks ago

God please help... Open the eyes to her mind and show her what is happening within her brain, help her to see what she hears... is what she thinks and sees, and drs they treat the symptom... but God, You AMAZINGLY treat... reveal the truth and gently heal the cause. God I am unable in everything and you showed me... "me" a major screw up so please help get this information to people who need, desire, ache... for a resolution.
    God Please Help!!!

• Favour in eyes of man   2 years 42 weeks ago

God will give you favor in their eyes because he put you there...for as long as He has you there, it doesn't mean its forever or that you wont have some hard learning experiences about yourself... it means you will change and grow for the better... what He does with me now definitely affects what He teaches me about myself and continues healing me in my tomorrows. sometimes with so much mercy and grace I don't see it until I've already reacted (and not in the most christian way). God loves us and will carry us through... to the next place He sends us... Praying for His Kindness on your situation!!

• Suicide   2 years 42 weeks ago

Girl i know how you feel and my heart goes out to you l. I would love to talk to you and help you out. Im 19. Text me 702-305-5476

• Suicide   2 years 42 weeks ago

Please know that suicide is not the option you are looking for. I myself attempted suicide 11 years ago. I was emotionally distraught and felt as though everytime I cared for someone I lost them. I was tired of that feeling and decided to kill myself. I ended up in a coma for 24 hours and I do not remember much of what went on the days surrounding the attempt. Later, I came to realize how much I hurt, and scared those who truly cared for me. It actually drove people away because they were afraid to talk to me thining they may drive me to do it again. I later met my wife who has strengthened me spiritually ever since. I had always been a believer, but never really practiced anything until the pasat 6 years. We have a wonderful 8 year old little girl who is very Christ driven and helps keep us grounded. My point is, God has a plan for you, we just need to take the time to pray and listen. There are plenty of people who care for you and God cares for you. There is no forgiveness from Suicide since you cannot ask for it after you have succeeded in the devilish deed. If you need to, you can contact me. I am more than willing to speak to you in regards to this since I take this personnaly and hold the issues close to my heart. May God give you the strength and perseverance to get through these trying times. May He watch over you and touch you to let you know that you are not alone. Amen.

• Marriage restoration   2 years 42 weeks ago

The Lord will help and is helping, I am in a similar situation coincidentally with a woman named Liz, though we are not married, we have both had bad relationships in the past that has jaded us towards it. I have had to give her and the relationship to God for there is nothing I can do to fix the issues at hand. I know it is hard to let go of the past, but since I have given it to the Lord situations though massive and hard to deal with have become more manageable. I was recently given a piece of advice from my spiritual director.
    When things are too big and you feel like giving up or taking control of situation that's not in your control. Picture yourself walking up to Christ and taking that person or situation and placing it in His lap. And saying help me for this is too big and beyond my abilities to fix. Only you Brother, Father, Holy Spirit can help us. We are all like children and are upset when our toys get broken but we do not always posses the know how to fix it. And we need to be content after giving it to God and Jesus and trust that He is the only one that can. Its not an easy thing to trust even in the Lord sometimes, because we are human and our knowledge of trust most times are equated unfortunately by our experiences with other human beings. I struggle with it everyday! But He has heard you and He is working in both of you. Ask Him for His Will and the strength to listen and discern His voice from all others and not to fear or worry. Continue your prayers and trust and leave it with Him. He will never let you down for God is trustworthy and all will be fine. I hope this helps, and I will be praying for you, your husband, and child. May God Bless you and your family always. Be well

• pregnant woman gets beat by husband   2 years 43 weeks ago

this was me at one point in my life.. i am so glad God pulled me out of this situation, i know he will do the same for her.

• I am so tired of trying to stay clean and failing...So tired of trying   2 years 43 weeks ago

I C U!!!!!
    Lord I do lift this child of yours to you Lord and trust that only you can help her heal Lord...and bring her to where you want her at this time in her life...You are the ultimate healer, caregiver, of all Lord...and I thank you and praise you for that Lord! Lord help her to not grow weary in well doing...and to just let go and let you do it...help her to trust that with all her heart that you can and you will in your time and way. Help her to take this knowledge and meditate on it...Thankyou Lord again...in Your most powerful name... Jesus...I Love You Lord...and Amen...and again Thank you!

• Shareholders in Life Fundraising Banquet featuring Mike Huckabee   2 years 43 weeks ago

i just want to say thank you SOS radio and the women's resource center!!! thank you Jody,for those tickets, i really was not expecting this!!! may the Lord continue to bless you guys and the person who donated those two tickets for us :) thank you!!!!!

• Sidewalk Prophets Talk About Fear, Naming Cars & Cheese   2 years 43 weeks ago

• What's Up in Silver City?   2 years 43 weeks ago

Is there an update on the actual date when we will have service again? I don't know when the information about the equipment was posted. thanks - JW

• Carlie Weeks   2 years 43 weeks ago

Hi Carlie,
    All we can do is take our walk step by step, and be patient. when you make choices make them asthough GOD was standing there....sometimes it is easy and sometimes...not so much. Each day, you WILL become a stronger Christan. Spend more time in the word if you can.

• Please pray for healing for Emily   2 years 43 weeks ago

Hi,
    I know it is always difficult when a child is ill, and it is also difficult not know why or what or how, but HE kows. We may eventually know, we may not, and as difficult as it is we need to contiue praying and giving the glory to HIM. I hope this kind of helps.

• Please pray for healing for Emily   2 years 43 weeks ago

Father-God,

If it is your will, please display your mightiness in young Emily and let this be her final surgery. Allow her a full recovery so all can witness your miracles. I pray not only for healing, but patience and strength in Emily and her family and friends.

In your name I pray!

AMEN!

• MIRACLE & HEALING FOR PAM COOPER MY WIFE   2 years 43 weeks ago

I AM CONTINUING TOO PRAY FOR A MIRACLE AND HEALING TOUCH FROM GOD FOR MY WIFE PAM COOPER FOR TOTAL RECOVERY TOO SPEAK,WALK AND MOVE HER ARMS,HANDS,HEAD,AND FEET,AND TOO KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND KNOW WHO SHE IS TALKING WITH AND SHE WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK AT DESERT RADIOLOGISTS HERE IN LAS VEGAS,NEVADA.

• healing   2 years 43 weeks ago

I'm praying that u see or others see with Jesus's eyes, jot them down to remind others how the Lord was there when someone becomes down and negitive. We pray for healing. I'm also praying that the Lord sees how Michael can impact others and give him a second chance on life, as my fiance did in 1993 when he was hit he'd on by a drunk driver.
    Keep the faith and hope in him.
    Laura

• Scott's Most Powerful Moment At Passion 2012   2 years 43 weeks ago

They spend 2 weeks at Chris Tomlin's house writing back in April, and then they came back in November and finished them up. carton sealing machine
    Robotic palletizing