NEWSBOYS-GOD'S NOT DEAD (LIKE A LION)
JJ WEEKS BAND-LET THEM SEE YOU
BETHEL MUSIC-YOU MAKE ME BRAVE
JEREMY CAMP-MY GOD
UNSPOKEN-WHO YOU ARE

• That God may be Glorified'   2 years 29 weeks ago

My prayers are with you, keep the faith my brother

• In need of wisdom   2 years 29 weeks ago

God is obviously working in your life, He has given you the courage to accept you need to file, Just pray and listen for his direction and your answer will come.

My prayers are with you

• Betty   2 years 29 weeks ago

My brother also has alcoholism and I know exactly how painful it can be. I want you to know I'm praying for you.
    We just need to be strong because they are struggling right now. My mother is not as supportive as she should be for him. She is trying to make it about her, when it's not. It's about my brother and his struggles. I pray every day that someone near him is able to help bring him back to Christ. I live far away so he can't go to church with me, but I think he would if he had a friend to go with. Stay strong, God will help. <3

• Paying for poor life choices   2 years 29 weeks ago

My prayers go out to you. One resource you may want to look into is the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. Their website is www.lacsn.org. They have information on debt collections issues that may be useful.

• In desperate need of prayer   2 years 29 weeks ago

I'm Praying for you... your not alone cause when you think you are... Ta da!!! That's when God is carrying you and He will carry you through this. and one day you will be on the other side of all of this... Like when you were having your baby the pain was great and then it was over and you saw what beauty God had drawn from that pain. You will get through this, Keep turning to Jesus, and when you can't tell Him you can't that's why He died for us and He loves us right where we are. Hang in there!!!

• March 450 walk-a-thon   2 years 29 weeks ago

I know this man.. he's my brother I love you very much . it takes a committed man of selfless generocity and love for his fellow man to commit to what is doing now. I love you brian and I'm gonna do everything I can to get to the support that you deserve for this journey it's a worthy cause and people need to be made aware of the needed community consciousness around this planet and I hope that you get your message out...

• Rock & Worship Roadshow   2 years 29 weeks ago

So I am confused. On this page it says the concert starts at 5 but on the radio I keep hearing that it starts at 4? Which is which.

• I need prayer for anger, depression, and more   2 years 29 weeks ago

Praise God for your honesty! I am a single mom and i lived with a man who treated me and my son like that for 3 years and when i left it was me who acted like that for too long, I had a friend who told me that i was doing the best i could and that's what i want to tell you "Especially" with your honesty... You are doing the best you can, with what you have!!! Keep turning to God and He will get you thru this Now just so you understand I left that guy 11 years ago this july 14th (my birthday) and i noticed this week that i have started to be able to hug my kids when the are hurt... Healing can be a long process and
    Only God can get you there!!!
    Don't Be So Hard On Yourself,
    God Help!!! sent to heaven FOR YOU!!!

• Uncle Gary's Lungs   2 years 29 weeks ago

Don't lose hope!!! Gods plan is His and we can sometimes only be blessed by it!!! I have a friend lynnette, her husband john was in the hospital years ago and they didn't think he was gonna make it. See he had quit smoking and this actually put him in the hospital... when he came around his own dr said i don't know why but i think you better keep smoking if you want to live... this was back in 85-86... i talked with john in 07 before miss ernie died... God's Plan Is His and Not what we think it should be... I wish I could get that through my own head!
    Keeping Gary in prayer!!! Jesus Loves Us Right Where we Are!!!

• Betty   2 years 29 weeks ago

I pray for your son to not give up, to realize in the darkest situation that there is hope. I pray for God to remove all the guilt, shame and morbid reflection that your son may suffer from. I pray for your son to realize that he doesn't have to get sober alone. I pray for your son to realize he is not unique that there are many of us alcoholics out there that understand him, understand the torment going on in his mind, struggling to stay sober one day at a time. I pray that today God today weakens your son enough emotional so that your son comes to his knees and surrenders and that he asks for help in the name of Jesus Christ our son and Savior. amen. god bless you.

• Bacon Explosion Recipe for the Big Game   2 years 29 weeks ago

I check you recipe out because you were giving out 5th ave north cd's. My brothers are big on bar-b-queing. I am ok but they are really good. I am going to try this and who knows...I might get some respect from them. Thanks.

• Bacon Explosion Recipe for the Big Game   2 years 29 weeks ago

Too much Bacon for me :/:/
    There should be a limit!

• Bacon Explosion Recipe for the Big Game   2 years 29 weeks ago

One for our Pastor...will have to share at our next get together

• In need of wisdom   2 years 29 weeks ago

I went thru this feel free to contact me I will give u all the resources I wish I would have had when I left. 7022056542. I'm praying for you!!!!

• Bacon Explosion Recipe for the Big Game   2 years 29 weeks ago

Yum. Cant wait to try it!!

• I Think We Miss The Point of Marriage   2 years 29 weeks ago

This is wonderful post i like this very much
    it is great information for me thanks......

• Rock & Worship Roadshow   2 years 29 weeks ago

I love Tenth Avenue North but... you should play some of Anthem Lights' music!!!

• In need of wisdom   2 years 30 weeks ago

Get out while your still alive my x-husband fractured my skull I have brain damage now. Take your kids pets get the heck out for your own salty go to safe nest don't wait! GO!

• Paige A. Lymphoma   2 years 30 weeks ago

I'm praying! My mom had lymphoma I'm 17 yrs old and my mom is 40 and she fought through it once I believe ur daughter will to she's strong and she's young god has her in his hands!

• Backwards   2 years 30 weeks ago

Ask God for his peace through your difficult times. He will never hand you something that is too much to bear. Spend more time in His word and honestly ask for His grace. Sometimes the only way we listen to the Holy Spirit is when God places a bump in our path. I will pray that your Christian life remains strong through the rough patches. Christianity is a battlefield!

• Rock & Worship Roadshow   2 years 31 weeks ago

How early do you think we should arrive to ensure that we get in???

• Pray for Aaron Shust's Baby Michael!   2 years 31 weeks ago

Your family is in my prayers- may He give you strength and comfort and God's mighty hand heal your son and carry you through this time in your lives.

• Financial Overload   2 years 31 weeks ago

Financial stress is very difficult especially in marriage, I would highly recommend you and your fiance taking a crown financial course together. My husband and I went through the course and helped us both to get a biblical perspective on money. it all belongs to God, we are just stewards of what is His.

• Husband had his right hip replaced yesterday and is in a lot of pain. Tell years ago he had his left hip replaced and got an infection, it took 5 surgeries and 2 years to heal. Please pray for healing.   2 years 31 weeks ago

Keeping your spouse lifted in pray, that he will heal, and be pain free. God Bless You Both.

• Financial Overload   2 years 31 weeks ago

i would love to help you pray, for you and all your financial situations. As i myself also am 22 years old and married with a child. You will be on my prayers. Just have faith. feel free to e-mail me back hopefully everything works out for you. take care and don't lose your faith.

m_andrea82@yahoo.com