• Wayne   2 years 15 weeks ago

Standing firm in prayer with you!

• Financial help for friend   2 years 15 weeks ago

:)... AMEN.. in agreement with you!!

• Brett   2 years 15 weeks ago

"GOD!YOU are I AM. BE that in Brett's life and situation! Provide for every need and do Your Wonders among those watching!' In Jesus name.. Amen!

• A friend's son   2 years 15 weeks ago

"LORD.. you are GOD alone and nothing is too hard for You! Your Hand is never too short to save and ALL WISDOM comes from YOU. Your Word says that YOUR EYES roam to and fro about the earth seeking to SHOW YOURSELF STRONG on behalf of those who heart is perfect toward You. You also said that because of the faith of the paralyzed man's friends he was healed! We come to YOU reminded of Your Word and that ALL of YOUR PROMISES are YES and AMEN! Give these doctors, specialists and nurses THE TOUCH, the BREATH of YOUR SPIRIT! BREATHE YOUR WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, SIGHT, and UNDERSTANDING INTO them.. although they, may not know WHERE it came from.. we beseech Your help on behalf of Caleb. Let YOUR Presence be made manifest GOD! Bring healing to HIM and let all involved know Your Salvation and that YOU ALONE can SAVE! In JESUS Name and Precious Blood we pray! Amen!"

• My nephew   2 years 15 weeks ago

Praying for healing! Have Courage.

• Close friend diagnosed with cancer   2 years 15 weeks ago

Praying!!!!

• Please pray for my marriage   2 years 15 weeks ago

Praying in the Spirit with you for your family!

• Strugling with beleif   2 years 15 weeks ago

I have 2 parents that are elderly and it is almost there time. I pray and cry because not only are they my parents, but my best friends.
    This is not an easy thing, but we cannot force others into God's Kingdom. Everyone before they die knows the Truth of God's existence and what He has done for them. God is not one to let someone go to their death bed without knowing the Truth.. I just don't believe that. And I am proof that God himself will even come to find one that is lost, because HE came to me when I was NOT looking for Him. It is up to each person that is invited whether to accept or decline God's amazing invitation and offer of grace. My dad.. can hear many things.. but he struggles with letting go of the control to God. My mom.. hear's nothing. She lives in a world of denial that I alone cannot get through and so, I have to KEEP praying for her while no matter WHAT keeping my own walk with God. what does it accomplish my friend if WE choose to walk away from God as well? We will not be with them anyhow. You and I must KEEP on with the LORD. I will tell you something though as one who works with those that are dying.. Love them... and you would be surprised how many people come to know Him just before their last breath. read Matthew 20: 1-16 and KEEP on walking with Christ. Also.. Have you ever read John Bunyan's The Pilgrim's Progress? That will help your faith as well. Love in Christ. Praying with you for you and your dad!

• Asking for Prayer because I cannot do this all over again..   2 years 15 weeks ago

Hi Deb...

First.. a HUGE HUG with tears.

Second: Let me also put myself 'out there'.

I live with what looks like a 3rd eye on my head, or at least that's what I call it.. because it's a bump and a big one. I am not sure this will apply to you, but it came to mind when I was reading your post.. so let me be honest about.. 'me.'

I was led to Las Vegas. I actually did not expect it at ALL! and it is the LAST place I wanted to EVER be. But GOD had other plans than I.

I wanted to live in my home on the other side of the country. Because we were also led to belive the lies of 'someone's word' we lost our home. There were reasons I did not want to come out here.. besides just not wanting to move to Las Vegas.. but.. the LORD said; "Go!" and so here I am.

I have been one.. most of my walk with GOD.. to use GOD to get what and where I wanted to be in life. (Remember..i am talking about me).

I would pray and ask for 'my will to be done' even though the words were "Your will be done"

I spent a lot of time wrestling with GOD about a lot of stuff and running into my own dreams and finding the DOORS OPEN and then SLAM SHUT on me. (Hence the Bump in the middle of my forehead)

It wasn't until I came to Las Vegas and experienced the BUMP over and over again... that after so many years, I finally said: "Okay GOD... what's Up with this?"

HE then.. let me know that It was HIS will HE was wanting me to look to HIM.. that my dreams were not His and that I could not DO ONE THING without HIM.

I finally SAW what HE was saying. All of my walk with Him I was TRYING instead of trusting.. Running instead of resting.. struggling instead of praying and asking Him for HIS will for me and for this life He paid for.

I finally.. surrendered to resting and trusting in HIM for ALL things and dying to myself for His will.

He stripped me clean from the inside out in the last year and a half and I am no longer the person I was.

Now.. He leads the dance and I try and stay in step with Him. I find I have no worries at all no matter the circumstance because I am positioned within His will and HE makes my way.

Like I said.. I am not sure if this has anything to do with your walk or not.. but know this too.. that NOT one thing is wasted with GOD.. inside all that you have been through there is a PURPOSE happening whether you see it or know it or not.. and GOD will make all of it work for your Goodd, the good of others and for His Glory. Isaiah 45:3 (felt to share that verse with you.) Praying with you!

• For my son   2 years 15 weeks ago

Praying your son's steps are ordered of the LORD because HE delights in his way.

• Michael   2 years 15 weeks ago

Praying with you and for my son as well!

• The Kent Family   2 years 15 weeks ago

Please keep our family in your prayers. for we are trying to keep faith and grow closer to GOD in the coming year and more to come. Thank you to the SOS family.

• Marriage   2 years 15 weeks ago

Watch the movie "Fireproof" together...

• Stop the cycle   2 years 15 weeks ago

Get the series "Love and Respect" by Dr. Emerson Eggrichs. If you watch the whole series this should stop the crazy cycle for you, it did for us!

• Distant husband and unresolved problems   2 years 15 weeks ago

Watch the movie "FIREPROOF" together...

• Please pray for my marriage   2 years 15 weeks ago

Both the movie Fireproof and the series "Love and Respect" by Dr. Emerson Eggrichs have helped us!

• dont know what to do about it   2 years 15 weeks ago

Rent the movie Fireproof and or buy it and send it to him to watch!

• Marriage   2 years 15 weeks ago

Watch or read (workbook too) "Love and Respect" by Dr. Emerson Eggrichs. It helped us and now we are teaching it in small groups.

• Trouble With Plastic Toy Packaging? Not Anymore   2 years 15 weeks ago

Really great to see. Thanks for such a great stuff........

• My son....   2 years 15 weeks ago

I'm a 15 year old girl that has no idea who you are, who your son is, or what exactly your family's situation is, but I have faith that your son will accept Jesus into his life. I have faith that Jesus WILL break that chain of addiction that the enemy has bounded your son with. I have faith that your son WILL be delivered. I serve an ALMIGHTY GOD that has no limit and does the 'impossible'. Have faith & believe that Jesus will do these things. Place your son in the hands of Jesus. God bless you.

• Smoking   2 years 15 weeks ago

I have been smoking for 20 years, may we pray for each other, since we pronounce our names the same we can remember each other. I will quit with God's help, and you will too. Believe you can......phillipians 4 13
    God is so much bigger than our addiction, read the Isiah 40, the whole chapter explains how big God is

• My son....   2 years 15 weeks ago

Thank you SO much that will be powerful-I will hold your sons up in prayer too.
    God Bless

• Looking ahead to 2012   2 years 15 weeks ago

I find that I usualy don't make goals. I seem not to really accomplish anything. This year I want to grow more in the Lord, I do run the spudman triathalon, last year I did that and also I ran in the City of Trees half marathon in Bosie. I want a better understanding of what God wants me to accomplish for him

• Marriage   2 years 15 weeks ago

Pray for me to get a closer to God!!

• Kennedy-Baysinger Family   2 years 15 weeks ago

oh my goodness. i cant imagine what this family must be going through. i almost lost my daughter to a very similiar accident 5 yrs ago. my prayers are with you.