TENTH AVENUE NORTH-STRONG ENOUGH TO SAVE
THIRD DAY-CRY OUT TO JESUS
DAN BREMNES-BEAUTIFUL
MARK SCHULTZ-I AM
UNSPOKEN-START A FIRE

• GriefShare at Victorville first Assembly of God Church Victorville, CA   39 weeks 3 days ago

I am in great need of prayer. I am in a custody battle for my children, they are with the “ex” at present and she is into witchcraft and tarot cards. My children say they no longer believe in God. My present wife left and my finances are in discord.
    I usually have God’s guidance and hear his voice but like a faucet his presence has been shut off and HE speaks not to me. I fast and pray, but it is as I am dead. I examine my life and have cut anything considered secular, TV, music, but still HE is silent at a time I need him most. If there is anything that keeps HIM from speaking to me I pray it be made known to me. I covet your prayers. The prayers of a righteous man availeth much. God Bless … Marcus

• God's wisdom and plan   40 weeks 1 day ago

Hi Michelle, I'm a parent of a middle school student. First, I WILL be praying for you. Second, I belong to an organization call MIPI (Moms in Prayer International) we are all about interceding in prayer for our children, they're schools and teachers. I would suggest you go to MIPI.org and find your city and see if there are moms that are covering your school. Then you could connect with them to cover you and your needs in prayer! You can email me if you have any questions. Good Bless!

• Ceci's World. Blog. Facebook. Email. Morse Code.   40 weeks 4 days ago

We listen to SOS in Las Vegas, Nv. We are in Japan right now and listening to SOS via the internet. All the way in Japan we get some of home. God is good.

• Strawberries & Springtime! By Chef Phillip Dell   41 weeks 6 days ago

one LG strawberry 1 3/8 " (18)g has 1 gram of sugar

• Strawberries & Springtime! By Chef Phillip Dell   41 weeks 6 days ago

one Lg. 1 3/8 " strawberry (18)g has 1 gram of sugar

• Goodbye, SOS Radio. We Love You.   42 weeks 1 day ago

God Speed I will miss you

• INSPIRE - The Sweet Life Women's Conference 2014   42 weeks 4 days ago

I had an awesome weekend at the Inspire - Sweet Life Conference. I was very inspired with Dianne Wilson, thank you! Thank you lord for a spiritual weekend!! I pray that every women left with the burning desire to know the lord loves them and that god can renew her in many ways, Amen!

• Goodbye, SOS Radio. We Love You.   42 weeks 5 days ago

Gary and Amy, Just heard the news. YOU WILL BE MISSED!

Tulsa is a good place with great people. May God continue to bless your lives with beauty, truth, and guidance. May the light of Christ always inspire you and God provide and sustain you. May you feel God's loving omnipotence in every situation, every encounter, every endeavor, and every decision.

Have a wonderful Easter season and beyond! Be sure to let us know the station name. I hope it will be as life-sustaining as SOS Radio in LV, to which I listen at every opportunity.

Sincerely, Linda Brooks-Curtis

• Goodbye, SOS Radio. We Love You.   42 weeks 5 days ago

Best wishes to you, Gary, Amy, and family. You WILL BE MISSED! May God always touch your family with his blessings of beauty and happiness.May God always inspire,sustain and provide for you
    and grant you divine guidance. May you feel his loving omnipotence in every situation,encounter, endeavor, and decision. Good luck in Tulsa; it's a good place with wonderful people. Just let us know your new station name.

Enjoy a wonderful Easter season and beyond! I will always listen to SOS radio every chance I get every day. I hope your new / old station is just as life sustaining.

Sincerely,
    Linda Brooks-Curtis

• Morning Show Discussion! Secrets Behind Our Line Of Work!   42 weeks 5 days ago

Hi Scott!

My name is pronounced just like Missie despite the spelling. I listen to you every morning and really enjoy your show. I get energized from the Friday song and enjoy exercising to it. I've been thinking that we could use a Monday song too. What do you think about Mandisa's Good Morning? Can we poll the listeners to see what they think?

Always grateful,
    Mixxie

Hi Scott! The name is pronounced just like Missie. I really love your morning show it gets me going! I get energized by the Friday song and I think we could use a Monday song too... how about Mandisa's Good Morning? Can we poll the listeners to see what they think?

Always grateful,
    Mixxie

• HEALING   43 weeks 1 day ago

I pray that you are all home and that you're all healthy , surrounded by your family and friends. I pray for your family's continued healing. My daughter also had a bone marrow transplant at UCLA on Dec 20, 2000 for the same diagnosis, and we also live in Vegas.
    God bless your family,

Martha C.

• HEALING   43 weeks 1 day ago

God bless your family,

Martha C.

• Fun Pranks For Your Kids On April Fools Day   43 weeks 2 days ago

Gary,
    Pranks? Really happened, just not on April Fools Day. Had a bag of dog treats that looked exactly like pistachios. Yep, this Mom gave one to her unsuspecting child and the child ate it! I rolled over laughing before I told her it was never wise to prank anyone and "Why in the world would you ever eat a dog treat!"
    Number Two: Quite by accident. After church one weekend our favorite realtors and close friends took us to a new housing complex which just had specks. By the end of the week we had decided to sell. Monday the sign was up and we sold it that very night, while eating chili. Daughters were at college and, well we kind of forgot to mention we had sold their growing up home!
    Never do this to your kids, it marks them forever to throw in your face and then give you grace!

Fun times,
    Candyce Eggen

• Dr Greg Smalley Talks About Fighting Fair In Marriage   43 weeks 2 days ago

The conflicts associated with the marriage are affecting many families. It is a sad point that the divorce cases are increasing and people care less about it. The findings of Dr Greg Smalley clearly points out to magnetix the need for putting an end to the unnecessary disputes that lead to a divorce.

• Plumb Talks About Living With Anxiety and Panic Attacks   43 weeks 5 days ago

very uplifting story

• Vladimir Putin: Defender Of The Christian Faith?   44 weeks 16 hours ago

I don't watch the news took a fast from media a few years ago and did not go back...I only miss it when I feel foolish because I don't know about certain current events...but I believe that if anyone repents to Jesus they are saved and able to change...we all have our battles but...he is faithful.

• moving on   44 weeks 4 days ago

I believe that you have already done well with praying for yourself, and if you are serious, then God has heard your cry.
    I will stand in agreement that God will give you the strength to do as you already said.

Walk close to Jesus, and in victory knowing that he will work all things out for your good. Romans 8:28 In Jesus name, amen.

• prayer request   44 weeks 5 days ago

Hi my brothers and sisters SOS please say a prayer for me I am 67 years old and have been homeless for the last 4 years it is getting harder and harder to keep my chin up.GOD richly bless you brother Danny 3/21/14

• Scott Herrold In The New Mercy Me Video   44 weeks 6 days ago

Nice video. I liked it!! thanks for sharing.