MY GOD BY JEREMY CAMP
THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW BY JOSH WILSON
CALL ON JESUS BY NICOLE C MULLEN
AT THE CROSS (LOVE RAN RED) BY CHRIS TOMLIN
HOLDING NOTHING BACK BY RYAN STEVENSON

• Going trough divorce   1 year 15 weeks ago

Hello, I am a 11 year old boy who me and my sister had been seperated from my pearents when I was 5. My mom took us and shes cristain and we have been living in a apartment for 4 years and will be publishing a book about it but that will be soon name is "The Incredible Story of My Life" and I will keep you in my prayers. Sincerly, 11 year old Jo Westover

• 1 1/2 yr old Christian major skull reconstruction surgery 10/23/14   1 year 15 weeks ago

Sorry if this posts twice. However, my granddaughter is going to have the same surgery in a few months. We will keep your son in our prayers. :) I am not sure either, but there is a support group called Cranio care bears that is so helpful and supportive. God Bless you and your son!

• Dental Kit Assembly, Oct. 4   1 year 16 weeks ago

This is very touching. I hope this activities like this goes big. I will surely participate in one of this if I get a chance to! Cheers

• 1 1/2 yr old Christian major skull reconstruction surgery 10/23/14   1 year 16 weeks ago

Absolutely in my prayers, been through a child's illness/surgery, not to your extent, but the pain is difficult. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

• When God gets small. To me, anyway.   1 year 16 weeks ago

Thank you for starting my day amazingly.

• Jacky   1 year 16 weeks ago

Please continue to pray with me for her, my daughter is confuse, although only The Lord can help her. Thanks

• stability   1 year 16 weeks ago

Please pray for Sandy, that the peace that God will rule her heart and mind. Thank you! :)

• prayer request   1 year 18 weeks ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio well here we go again 45 last night in NYC homeless cold and tired at 68 years of age sneakers with holes will it never end I thought surely I have a little time to get some boots because I am so weak the sneakers make it so much easier to get around In its too much it really is so if you want please say prayer for me i'm not sure what I believe anymore just so very very tired of living like this.GOD richly bless you brother Danny

• Making Memories   1 year 18 weeks ago

JD may God bless you and your family during those hard time. You and your family will be in my prayers, may God bring peace to you hearts. I will pray for your 4 year old to stay with your family. Many Blessings to all of you.

• Making Memories   1 year 18 weeks ago

• Baby Joey's Recovery   1 year 19 weeks ago

Thank You Father for complete healing got baby Joey. In The Name of Jesus. Amen!

• Lack of faith   1 year 19 weeks ago

Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. God says the faith of a mustard seed is all you need to move a mountain. Our mountains are the hardships that life brings. Trust God ! Trust God! We must learn how to trust God for everything no matter what we see, feel , or hear. Gods grace is sufficient. We just have to let it be sufficent.

• need prayer   1 year 19 weeks ago

im praying that God grants you wisdom to make good decisions. I pray you will find a church home that teaches God's word where you will be able to serve. In Jesus name Amen

• Failing   1 year 19 weeks ago

Gods grace is sufficient in our weakness God is made strong so he can comfort us, protect us, heal us. In His way he will bring healing to you, pray for peace, pray for wisdom. Always read Gods word. Psalm 91 is a great place to start. God Bless and keep you.

• Please pray for Cindy shes in ICU   1 year 19 weeks ago

Father in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Cindy's recovery and her testimony of your great love. Thank you for healing in the name of Jesus.

• Blood Test   1 year 19 weeks ago

I'm praying with you for Gods grace and mercy. Gods word says we are healed by Jesus stripes.

• Waiting for a decision from my husband judge for SSD and SSI   1 year 19 weeks ago

• The sweetest boy with a brain tumor   1 year 19 weeks ago

Ms Nancy luv's her Phati very much ! I'm thinking and praying for my handsome lil' man.

• Chuck Swindoll Talks With Scott Herrold   1 year 19 weeks ago

This message hit right at home when he talked about Gods not threw and how we accept RESPONCIBILITY and grow in integrity. Something just finished learning in family bible study. And saw it work in my 13 yr olds life recently. It's amazing how anointed the messages are in our lives. Thank you for helping my family grow closer to GOD EVEN THREW OUR STORMS

• prayer request   1 year 20 weeks ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio please say a prayer for me I am homeless at 68 years of age in NYC it is so cold so early and I feel so weak GOD knows I need your prayers.GOD bless brother Danny 9/20/14

• Kari Jobe in Concert - Reno, NV   1 year 20 weeks ago

It will be the worth the wait to hear the "gift" Kari Jobe shares from God!!! Welcome to Reno Kari Jobe and company!!!!!!!

• Kari Jobe in Concert - Reno, NV   1 year 20 weeks ago

• Please pray for my family   1 year 20 weeks ago

Don't lose hope brother/sister, i will pray for you. Take care and More power

buy instagram like

• Please pray for my family   1 year 20 weeks ago

Just don't lose hope on everything. Cause everything happens for a reason. Just have a strong faith in God. Don't worry i will pray for you. Take Care and More Power.

buy instagram like

• prayer request   1 year 20 weeks ago

Hi my brothers and sisters at SOS radio please say a prayer for me if being homeless at 68 in NYC was not enough and the temperature unusally cold 58 for this time of year I had my wallet stolen at the library please say a prayer I will past this test I am not sure it is rough.GOD richly bless you brother Danny