• Husband had his right hip replaced yesterday and is in a lot of pain. Tell years ago he had his left hip replaced and got an infection, it took 5 surgeries and 2 years to heal. Please pray for healing.   2 years 47 weeks ago

I will keep you in my prayers.

• my sister   2 years 47 weeks ago

Praying hard your sister and her husband. I pray for healing in that marriage and that God shows your sister the way she should go. God is good and is with her at all times. I was in an abusive relationship and will be praying hard for this situation!

• addiction   2 years 47 weeks ago

I am praying hard that God puts people in your life that can help you on this journey. Addiction is not an easy thing to overcome but it CAN be done. I pray that God just wraps you in His loving arms, and you find great comfort and peace there. I overcame addiction, got surrounded by a lot of positive people who also love the Lord. I got more involved in my church and held strongly onto my faith, God and truly believed in the power of prayer. I will be praying for you!

• Mercy Doyle   2 years 47 weeks ago

Joining you in prayer over Mercy. I'm praying God lays His healing hands on her and just wraps you all up in His loving and comforting arms!

• open heart surgery   2 years 47 weeks ago

Praying your uncle comes through ok.

• God carry me......my hope is fading quickly   2 years 47 weeks ago

I'm joining you in prayer. Gos is good and He has plans for us. Stay strong in your faith and know others are joining you in prayer.

• Marriage   2 years 47 weeks ago

Stay strong and hang onto your faith. I will be praying for you both. I understand my husband is a drug addict and all I can say is pray hard and lean on God. God bless you

• My Mom is sick   2 years 47 weeks ago

God is the ultimate healer. I pray for God to just wrap you up in His comforting loving arms. I pray that He just reaches down and heals her. God bless you and stay strong, rem. you are never alone God is always with you.

• Pray for Pauls aunt   2 years 47 weeks ago

I will be joining you in prayer. Cancer is striking so many people it's just so sad. I pray that God wraps His loving arms around the aunt and young man. I pray God comforts all those that know her and love her. God is the ultimate healer and He is with them right now!

• sleep paralyzis/demon visitation.   2 years 47 weeks ago

I pray for her and be strong for her.

• My Mom is sick   2 years 47 weeks ago

Lord we know that in all things you look out for the good of those who love you Rom:8, and we ask that you strengthen valentines faith in you through this trial her and her mother are going through. We declare in your name that her mothers relationship with you will grow and that you will be glorified through her healing. Like job said naked we came from our mothers womb and naked we will depart. The lord gives and the lord takes away may the name of the lord be praised Job1:21. Just as job was healed by his faith in you, we declare that through valentines faith JoAnne will be healed as well. In Jesus name, AMEN

• sleep paralyzis/demon visitation.   2 years 48 weeks ago

Dearest Eleazer,
    I hope this gets to you and what I tell you can bring comfort to you and your friend. I know how your friend feels. I was listening to a christain radio show 28 years ago. They were telling a story of how when people start feeling uncomfortable in situations and that they started to pray the Lords prayer or Psalm 23 & that the things that made them uncomfortable would fade or go away. Two nights later I had the same sensation as your friend as I was being held down and a very evil darkness started covering my room, I couldnt move. I remebered the stories I had heard,and began praying in my head as I could not speak. I woke up n it was still going on i kept praying and i woke up again... this is weird. I kept waking into a continuing dream , I woke up several times I cant remember how many, but I kept praying when I was finally able to verbally speak I woke up for real. This has happened to me throughout my life the last episode was in 2004.I know that they can happen anytime but it has also helped me to keep my faith and belief in our Lord strong. I pray that it will never happen again but you never know. I have fought with demons several times in my life and only with the name of Jesus Christ have I been protected. I have seen angels and demons fight over me and always Jesus has been there even when I had totally given up and had decided I did not want to live any more. I found myself at a 4-square church , I had no idea how I had gotten there but Jesus was there and He touched me as never before. Im sharing this with you as I want to let you know thru my life no matter how bad things got Jesus is always there. I thank Him for all the good and the bad as it has made me stronger in my relationship with Him and the faith I know that will never leave on His end. Yes, I have turned my back on Him but, He has Never turned from me. Anyway I am telling you this that prayer and faith in Jesus will help your friend and I send my prayer to her and you, that you may be a comfort and a helping hand from Jesus to support her thru these episodes as they are terrifying. But tell her please to keep holding onto Jesus and she will get stronger with Jesus beside her to fight this.I truly believe this as I have been there. God Bless you both and may the blood of Jesus cover you both protecting and giving comfort to you both. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

• Financial Overload   2 years 48 weeks ago

You are in my prayers. Try to contact your loan serviced and request an income contingent. It means your loans will be based on your income. Please look into it.

• Pray for Aaron Shust's Baby Michael!   2 years 48 weeks ago

May our Almighty Father God bless and keep you and your family. I pray for God's healing hand to be upon your son.

• PLEASE PRAY FOR STEPHEN BURTON   2 years 48 weeks ago

Hey... i think i get that too sometimes,if it the same thing, and i've had the whole stress tests run. Mine comes and goes and can last from anywhere from 5 mins to an hour started years ago, then they said it might be panick attacks, the only thing iv'e found that helps is that yoga stretch... i don't know the name but if i interlock my fingers and raise them straight up over my head and then stretch my arms forward and reach down to my toes all the while keeping my fingers interlocked and hold at my toes it brings relief and the pain goes away
    Praying for relief for you!!!

• Atheist Penn Gillette On Sharing Your Faith   2 years 48 weeks ago

I hope and pray that God will open Penn's eyes, soften his heart to know, really know, how much Jesus loves him! He mentioned religion as the way to God, its relationship with God. Hes a very sincere person but that's not enough its who you know. Jesus is the way, not another way. God bless you all.

• Pregnancy results   2 years 48 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. The pregnancy has ended. We of course are sad and wondering why. Pray for our faith and peace. Thank you

• Prayer   2 years 48 weeks ago

Hi my brothers and sisters asking special prayer for GODS strength and provision homeless at 65 in NYC and feeling abandoned and exhausted.GOD richly bless you brother Danny

• Pregnancy results   2 years 48 weeks ago

All of us here at SOS Radio are praying. Like the last person said, you're not alone.

• Doctors don't have any answers   2 years 48 weeks ago

M,

I suffered for six years with as you say a mysterious illness. I saw doctor after doctor and they only threw medication after medication at me. I found a doctor in Coeur D' Alene, ID that after only two visits diagnosed me correctly and after about 18 months I feel better than I have in about 10 years. I praise God for him daily as my quality of life was getting worse and worse and now I am regaining my health and therefore happiness.

His website is www.allertouch.com. He is not a conventional doctor, but a strong Christian man who has dealt with his own issues. He does things very differently, which I love as I have lost all faith in conventional medicine.

I hope this helps. I will be praying for you!

• My battle   2 years 48 weeks ago

Meghan... I want to encourage you that you can find a way to cope... I don't know what you issues are so i am gonna tell you what mine are. I can hear my thoughts and they come in the voices of people i know. At first it was like whispers and i became very paranoid and suspicious of everyone around me. My mind was literally telling myself exactly what i thought my friends would say. I had a Great friend who was Christian (Gone to be with the Lord) and she had always said whenever I had a problem... any problem, what is rational... real? So here i am 10 years ago homeless with three kids riding a bus and I quickly glance at a sign for about one second, and I hear exactly what the sign says in my head, so me i glance around the bus trying to see who saw me look at the sign... my mind tells me they knew and looked away. so know i got this figured out! i'm gonna get some sunglasses... God provides them, and so dark i know that no one can see where i'm looking and i still heard it. there i get it a little but i still don't know how to shut it down, I find myself just like people you can see today walking down the street screaming and yelling yet no one's there and they aren't wearing a bluetooth. i moved halfway across the country and it was still there. We had a home and we had a TV and they disappeared when i would concentrate on TV. i met a new friend who kept telling me "you will be ok, your a good mom, how can i help" she said it so often that those words were what i started to hear. she hooked me up with a syke who didn't want to just medicate me she explained to me that the human brain has over 200,000 thoughts a minute and i hear many of my subconscious thoughts... the ones people take for granted like when your driving down the street and see a car turning and need to step on the brake, i hear marti a car is turning in front of you step on the brake now... the whole trip. i have been able to for many years, when it started i thought i would never be ok again, now it is just excess stress that triggers it and i can still have a bad day. God has opened my eyes and given me coping strategies and I pray He opens your eyes and gives you coping strategies. God please provide a beginning point of healing.

• Pray for Aaron Shust's Baby Michael!   2 years 48 weeks ago

May the Lord be your sheppard during this time, and be your rest as well. God Bless your family.. Find comfront in knowing that we serve an almighty God, his love his forever. I pray the Lord will heal your son from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.

• The Hobbit trailer!   2 years 48 weeks ago

want to see the hobbit so badly!!

• Marriage   2 years 48 weeks ago

I am praying for you.

• Granddaughter's Kidney   2 years 48 weeks ago

"Beauty of simplicity" is a great song you guys could play more often.
    I listened to it a couple times a while ago when driving to work in the morning and really put me in a good whorshiping-God-all-day-long mood.

Peace!