JEREMY CAMP-THE WAY
MERCY ME-HOMESICK
JAMIE GRACE-BEAUTIFUL DAY
JASON GRAY-REMIND ME WHO I AM
MANDISA-OVERCOMER

• please pray for healing for my mom.   2 years 17 weeks ago

Praying with you and for your mom and family.

• Learn how to overcome the pain.   2 years 17 weeks ago

Forgiveness is tough! It is an act of our will, not a feeling, moment by moment... even sometimes. Not allowing any thoughts that are not of GOD enter in and take hold in our minds.. we boot them out and think on 'lovely' and good things. It is no easy task.. especially when we hurt so deeply inside. I pray for the LORD to heal your heart, to bind up your wounds and to minister to all of your needs. I ask Him to give you wisdom what to do about the illness you have going on presently and to heal every part of your being in His way and timing.. Keep choosing to forgive.. and one day.. you will find perhaps your 'feelings' line up with your choice... it takes a lot of time and prayer. Much Love in Christ.

• Mission trip to Africa   2 years 17 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer!

• need guidance, strength   2 years 17 weeks ago

Praying GOD will order your steps one day at a time and fill your spirit, heart and mind with all you need as a balm to quiet and heal your heart and soul and guide your way. HUGS!

• it is for my nephew mathew one yers olde he have varose plese pray for him   2 years 17 weeks ago

Praying!

• Lift Me Up In Prayer   2 years 17 weeks ago

Hi Ray;
    I got 'sacked' this year myself with neck, back and spine issues so I full well understand similarly where you are at. I also had a what seemed a 'cruel' taste of Sciatica pain that left me sleepless for the most part for 5 weeks. The need to work and the home duties too seem almost overwhelming at times when I am hurting or stiff.
    I am going to pray with you and also ask GOD to give you wisdom about your path ahead, how to care for yourself at this time and to let go what you can, for Him to bring along others to aid you in your time of need,and for healing... just KNOW that GOD WILL PROVIDE for you.. HE never fails.

• Cancer   2 years 17 weeks ago

Standing in prayers with you for them all!

• 20 Year old nephew with cancer   2 years 17 weeks ago

Praying with you for him!!!

• This Might Be The Most Powerful Christmas Video I've Ever Seen   2 years 17 weeks ago

Powerful Christmas story video indeed!

Leave it to children to tell the story the BEST!!

• Please pray   2 years 17 weeks ago

Dear father I am asking for your intervention for these folks. I ask that you step in and take care of their fiances, I ask that you extend your mercy to these people, and show them that their is light at the end of the tunnel. In Jesus name Amen

That was the most adorable version of the Christmas story on Earth. Luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• NEED A BLESSING WITH MY FINANCES   2 years 17 weeks ago

Dear Father I lift up Kimberley,s request to you. I ask that you show her direction, and keep the enemy out of her finances. I ask in Jesus name Amen

• We Crave Your Feedback on Christmas Music!   2 years 17 weeks ago

Great Christmas music especially the one played b/e focus on the family and the speaker(insight for living) It was a medley of songs sung by a big orchestra and voices. I would love to know who and the name so i could get it on itunes and play along with my horn. You r all doing a great job on your selection of Christmas songs this year as always. hugs and love to all you guys. Marco Here

• Hi   2 years 18 weeks ago

PRAISE THE LORD! WOO!!!!!!!! YES!

• My Son   2 years 18 weeks ago

Standing with you as a mom who had to do a similar thing. The thing I have and still am learning is that our kids are God's kids first. We are given them as a trust by God to love and raise.. then comes the 'letting go' part for us. I think that it is harder often times for us than it is for our kids. But when we do.. God takes over. Our kids will live as we do.. going through ups and downs and trials.. but that is how they will learn to look for God.. especially when we cannot fix it for them. They will grow, mature, and b e c o m e .. as we have and are still. God can handle our kids and their lives and will do as He thinks best to bring them around and to minister to them. I will pray with you about his depression.. as I pray for my own son with his anxiety. My son did see a doctor but then refused that help. My son does not want or think he needs God.. but he is learning through life that he cannot control things as he once thought. Although I hate to see him struggle with fear.. it may just be the thing my own son needs to look to God when he becomes too overwhelmed. Praying for both.

• I'm not as close with Christ as everyone else seems to be...   2 years 18 weeks ago

Dear lost girl.. you are NOT lost! You are touching GOD's heart! Let me share a story with you.
    When I was in my 20's I used to stay up ALL night on PURPOSE trying to KEEP AWAKE to MEET with God. I used to sit outside on my our front porch and talk and listen.. and talk and listen.. only to meet with silence! I did this for some time. I got mad!

I felt like you.

I came inside one morning and pitched a fit at my kitchen table! I saidl "God! I love you.. but I can't do this on my own! I want to follow You and be with You but I QUIT! I give up! If you want me I'm here! I just can't make anything happen!"

and.. I did.

It was at THAT moment.. my life changed. GOD BEGAN to INITIATE our relationship. In other words.. HE led the DANCE.. and asked me to follow.

I think that GOD might.. be telling you the same thing. He Loves you and you are not lost by any means. The thing is is that you NEVER compare OTHER people's relationship with GOD's to your own. There IS NO comparison because everyone is UNIQUE. GOd speaks to people differently as well. Not all the same.

At first.. GOD used the Daily Bread to speak to me. Then.. He led me to His Word.. then.. other people.. then one day as I was reading the Psalms I said: "God, I'd like to have the same type of relationship with You that Kind David did.. and that I do with my own earthly dad.. just listening and talking intimately so.

He granted that.

But here is a gift I will give you.

Sing to HIM.. on your own.

Spend time with HIM in a place where it is quiet and it is just you and HE. Ask HIM what HE wants to say to you and wait.. have child like faith.. You learned to hear the voice of those who love you.. you will learn to hear Him too.. He is listening to you.. He's on the way.. Have faith.

• Hoping for a house approvel and closing.   2 years 18 weeks ago

Standing with you! Any updates to share for prayers?

• My Pops and also a friend at work   2 years 18 weeks ago

Jesus... my heart aches hearing the needs here.. I know it is Your heart LORD feeling their pain and anguish, the grief.. and knowing the needs of this child and these that are ill and hurting. DO Your work LORD.. let them feel Your Presence.. and SEE YOU are NEAR in ALL. Thank YOU for being I AM. They need all of YOU and YOU are there being GOD.. I AM.

• A friends son has cancer.   2 years 18 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer and extending all the LOVE I can.. <3

• Getting a job working with cancer patients in the hospital.   2 years 18 weeks ago

I have worked as a chaplain. I will tell you that there have been times when I have spoken to them directly about God because God led me to. But I will also share with you that 'washing their feet' in the ways that they each needed was the best model for the love of God and it led to them asking about why I was different. When we love.. most times they will ask.. then.. there is no conflict with our place of 'employment' God bless you in your journey.. and in the heart and gifts He has given you!

• Looking for work   2 years 18 weeks ago

My husband went through the same thing lately.. but one day GOD said to me.. "tell your husband that although I have made him the main provider for your family.. he cannot be that unless I provide for him first to provide for you all."

I had to stop and think about that.

GOD made my husband responsible for us.. yet GOD is responsible above my husband to care for us.

When I shared that with my husband it took all of the pressure off of him.. He felt better.. relieved.. and the best thing?... GOD began to take care of us in ways that were unexpected and always different. It became a time of waiting patiently and expectantly (and not trying to fix things or provide for ourselves) to watch GOD work.. and.. HE DID EVERY TIME!!!

God still has us in a place of faith.. where although my husband now has a new job it is not enough to meet our needs and GOD will not allow me to work though I have tried endless times. I really believe that GOD is preparing His kids to look to HIM alone because of the coming days.. and HE WILL NOT let us down! He cannot go against HIS WORD. Praying with you!

• Growing Faith & Relationship With God   2 years 18 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer.. continue to model so lovingly and on purpose as you have. God will do the rest. <3

• A friend in need   2 years 18 weeks ago

The LORD says in His Word that 'every person has a 'day' of salvation. It's kind of like a seed when it is planted in the ground and has been watered and tended with care by GOD. The 'day' comes when the person must respond to all that GOD has done to let them know that He is there.. but GOD lets us all choose to come to Him or not. The WONDERFUL thing about GOD is that His Word also says that HE STRIVES with us.. 120 years.. that means that HE Continues as HE says in Revelation to KNOCK on the DOOR Of our hearts. GOD NEVER gives up until we take our last breath.. and HE certainly does not lose patience with us in that. Continue to pray for your ex-boyfriend and leave him in the Hands of GOD. GOD knows each of us and HOW to get through to us. All best! Be at peace.

• Forgiving oneself   2 years 18 weeks ago

I can completely relate to you on this. I have experienced in the past condemnation and unworthy of why am I happy. Yet, the words of God give me comfort. He loves you so much that sent His son that knew no sin become sin..for us. So that He can have you, delight in you and give you a new life. Not a life of remembering the past.Don't let the enemy remind you of the past and if you are already in those thoughts, start sining, praising God. If He forgave us, why shouldnt we forgive ourselves? You keep on hanging in there. I'll be praying for you. I know it can be overwhelming at times. Remember, God knew you even before you were born, therefore..He loves you no matter what. Praise God everytime you remember how great is His faithfulness :)