CHRIS TOMLIN-AMAZING GRACE (MY CHAINS ARE GONE)
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-GLORIOUS UNFOLDING
LINCOLN BREWSTER-TODAY IS THE DAY
CASTING CROWNS-THRIVE
BIG DADDY WEAVE-REDEEMED

• Prayer for my sister in Montana   2 years 33 weeks ago

Praying!

• Parents to be Born Again Christinas!   2 years 33 weeks ago

Standing in prayer with you Steve!

• Holly San Jose   2 years 33 weeks ago

Cindy.. how is your friend? I know the LORD had intercessors praying.. please inform. Thanks!

• Autism   2 years 33 weeks ago

Praying!

• Christian Teen Shares Final Thoughts Before His Death   2 years 33 weeks ago

Great video. That's an inspiration to everyone that there is a better place after death and something to look forward to. Before I watched this I worried about dying but now, not so much.

• My girl   2 years 33 weeks ago

God bless

• Autism   2 years 33 weeks ago

All I can say is thank you! My youngest bot has ASD and we cannot get very much help any where. Everyday is a struggle. I pray for others whos friends, children, brothers, sisters ect. that have autism because I know how rough it can be sometimes. But I also know that He made them this way for a reason and that they are closer to him than anyone for the simple fact that they are not as easily corrupted by the evil around them.

• my choices or God's divine intervention?   2 years 33 weeks ago

Knowing isn’t enough… Thank God!!! Cause I don’t know much and i understand even less. But this i know, God is Holding me. I posted a prayer request on SOS the other day, hasn’t been posted yet but that’s OK cause you know how sometimes i get confused and go all over the place 90 MPH because i don’t understand… well that night knowing I’m in a hotel… weekly again, down to 70 bucks in the bank, no job, almost no hope and confused by the situation and thinking for three weeks i’m gonna get in my car and run all the while hearing your not going anywhere marti. i hear marti what are you gonna do (i know i’ve told you i can hear my thoughts) immediately i think i’m gonna choose Jesus no matter what cause he is gonna take care of us. So the next day my friend calls to take me to lunch, God Is Amazing, faithful, and He Knows everything i don’t. She takes me to a Realtor and we look at an apartment and she and her daughters are willing to commit to six months of helping us, all i can do is cry (you know i’m a crier too). I don’t know much but i know God is holding me.
    Thank You Jesus!!!
    I hope they post the before prayer so people can see where i was and i can use this to give hope to others but its ok if they don’t
    Jesus Loves Me No Matter What!!!

• Islam & Christianity In Bible Prophecy   2 years 33 weeks ago

• My son....   2 years 33 weeks ago

I would recommend battlefield of the mind for teenage I have not read it but I have the one for adults and if its the same then the message is powerful. Also begin to speak life over the situation. Say out loud I thank you God that my son is deliver from drug, I thank you God for his salvation and when you don't see change thank God that he works little by little and glory to glory and never speak death like he will never change just know God is working and the prayers of the righteous availeth much and it's already done. Jesus finish it when he die on the cross.

• Smoking   2 years 33 weeks ago

Praying for you! keep it up. I was a smoker for 16 years and quit almost 10 months ago. With God all things are possible :)

• A Different Perspective on Why Students Are Leaving The Church   2 years 33 weeks ago

It's an interesting thought, but still, why are the next generation of Christians placing their faith into a "lock-box"? And is it really only happening once they leave for college? I'm reading another book right now that dwells on such questions. "Already Gone" by Ken Ham and Britt Breemer, really makes you look at what our churchs are teaching.

The segregation of age groups is partially responsible for the split off you young adults... but there are other factors...

The lack of inclusion for Young Adults (YA) and other sub groups happens just about everywhere...

Worship music that doesn't include the ranges folks can sing comfortably is a continual irritation. But that's easily overcome by including a few songs in registers that young (and old) men can reach... (we're not all tenors)

Family activities that don't include the young or single church members are awkward... Family folks will find something to do or just chat, the younger folks need more active planning for things they can do to burn off energy.

Recruiting a "Youth Pastor" FROM the young adults NOT to hold separate services, but to conduct services once a month (or more) focused more on the issues that YAs are facing.

Bringing the youth and YA groups into more contact with the mainstream of the congregation is something like mixing vinegar and oil...

You have to shake things up to get them blended... but the results are delicious!!!

• Autism   2 years 33 weeks ago

Standing with you in this burden of your heart.

• Pray for my son   2 years 33 weeks ago

Praying with you that as you look only to the Lord.. you will see Him provide for every need in His way and timing! Blessings.. hold on!

• Stressful Times   2 years 33 weeks ago

Sometimes we bring guilt on ourselves for how we feel during hard times by saying: "someone always has it worse." Truth be known? You are right! BUT.. That does not have to take away from the grief, the scariness of what you are all experiencing, the needs you all have, and even the misconceptions concerning Christmas.

You are allowed to have your feelings as you experience them. Jesus knows and feels them with you and helps you find them in them. He is your High Priest and Your Intercessor. He is.. I AM. He knows all about cirucumstances, there is nothing that is a surprise to Him or unknown. Let Him HOLD YOU in all of this and Carry You, heal you. He is still your ANSWER to every need and He Promised with His Own Blood that He would take care of your needs if you only look to Him. Only He can comfort in the way He does and only He will bring His answers in His way and in His timing. Just let Him. Let Him prove that to you all as He has done for me and my family.
    Christmas has been passed down as a 'happy day' and to the point where people receive a 'second injury' when trouble or trauma occurs during that season. The world set us up in all of that. Christ came into the world on His day in a cold, dark, barn and He came to rescue the hurting. If we only knew that the kind of happiness we settle for is fleeting with events that quickly pass by, but instead we need is the inner Joy that He is With us.. Emmanuel.. even in our pain and need, hen we are not disappointed when trials come even during that season. I know that God will see you are fine.. He still rescues, delivers and provides. Praying with you.

• Single   2 years 33 weeks ago

I felt to say that Paul says to consider the farmer when he was talking to Timothy. It's a short verse, but very full of wisdom.

When we belong to the LORD, our hearts are like gardens in which the LORD has to prepare the soil in them before He plants. He has to remove some things and heal the land before He can plant seeds. When the timing is right He Plants, waters, and watches over His Work to keep the pests and weeds away along with our help. All of this is a process.. and takes.. time.

His Word says that He gives us the desires of our hearts. In other words He puts His desires for us into our hearts. So it seems to me the Lord is wanting this for you or the desire would not be there. But.. Ecclesiastes says that 'there is a season for everything'

Can you wait on the LORD and trust the HE is not only preparing your heart for the right person He has in mind for you.. but that He is also doing the same work in them for YOU? :)

Many people never consider that God is the One who wants to choose our mate for us.. because that is the person made for us. Don't try any longer to find someone.. just ask the Lord to help you wait and to comfort and fill those places in you until one day..in His time.. He brings you both together into the same place. And you will know! Blessings.

• Surgery this morning   2 years 33 weeks ago

I just saw your request here and wondered how your friend is doing? I also know the Lord had intercessors in the night who stood with you and prayed.. sometimes we don't even know who we are praying for. I pray all went well.

• Cancer   2 years 33 weeks ago

Praying!

• my life choice   2 years 33 weeks ago

Praying! Amen! He will glorify Himself through your life! God Bless you heart and keep it safe in His. Blessings.

• Prayer for family and friends to find Christ this Christmas.   2 years 33 weeks ago

I hear your desperate heart and share it for those we love also.Be comforted in Christ with the knowledge that all have a Day of Salvation who belong to Him when they will come to Him. Each of them has a unique path, and as we know sometimes a painful one, that leads us to the end of ourselves and then to Him. It is hard to watch others live out their story when we know the pain we want to help them avoid and we know who the Answer is. Praying with you they will see their Answer in their time. Blessings.

• Kennedy-Baysinger Family   2 years 33 weeks ago

praying.. with a full heart for all of them!

• Marriage   2 years 33 weeks ago

PRAYING WITH YOU FOR YOU ALL! THE LORD LOVES YOU!

• My son....   2 years 33 weeks ago

Teen Challenge is a good program, some family members attended. Praying!

• Asking for Prayer because I cannot do this all over again..   2 years 33 weeks ago

My heart goes out to you, God Will carry us when we are unable to carry ourselves. You are not alone even though it feels that way.
    God in heaven please bring the comforter this ones way... guide this loved one of yours to the exact place you know will help and give this child the wisdom to know and eyes to see what is right and true kindness and the ability to see those false masks people use to manipulate us through our needs for their purpose. In Jesus Name I pray!