• in need of prayer having so many problems with everything. move here in agust.   2 years 44 weeks ago

Shadow Hills Baptist Church one block west of Vegas Drive and Buffalo. Despite it's name, and having been a Roman Catholic for thirty years, this church, pastor and ministries have taught my family more in three years than the Catholic church did in the past thirty. I have an eleven yr old and three yr old, they love it. It's about relationships, not religion. They're website is Shadowhills.org. check it out.

• what happens when???   2 years 45 weeks ago

I just wanted to update everyone....I was just released from the hospital a few days ago. I was admitted for chest pressure and labored breathing. They did a stress test which came back fine and a number of blood tests which ruled out a multitude of things. They also attempted a spinal tap twice and were unsuccessful. They wanted to make a third attempt but decided it would be too dangerous considering I have a condition called Chairi Malformation. It is suspected I may have MS, but has not yet been confirmed. I have become weaker,but try to do what I ca do when I can do it to stay some what active....EVERYTHING I do has become a process. I have to rest often, and my husband has to do many thigs for me. PLEASE, PLEASE pray for some sort of answers on my next doctors appointment which is comig up (1/16)

• Self image   2 years 45 weeks ago

You are deserving of much better treatment!!! DON'T continue to endure that, it usually will NOT get better!! DON'T buy into his lies!!! Pray about the situation and begin taking steps to cae for yourself, seek assistance..listen to and accept help from those who offer...above all be SAFE!!!

• mommy's little angle now   2 years 45 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear that. This may be a great learning opportunity for your son. help him remember all the GOOD times with his sister. He will take his que from your actions.

• Constant Suicidal Thoughts, and my Best Friend   2 years 45 weeks ago

Lay it ALL down at his feet!!! Those thoughts are NOT from JESUS!! I have been seading a book called BATTLE FIELDS of the MIND by JOYCE MYERS...it is a GREAT book. DON'T give in to the enemy!!! He wants nothing more the you to give up. It DOES get better.

• My Best Friend   2 years 45 weeks ago

you girls have your whole lives ahead!! I can relate to the low self esteem issues. I went as far as covering all my mirrors with paper so I would not have to look at myself, eventually I learned it was OK to take care of yourself....and to do what makes YOU happy. The world has a distorted view on beauty ad image. If something makes you feel comfortable and happy do it!!! BE GOOD to yourself.

• My battle   2 years 45 weeks ago

hi, I just turned 35, and battled many issues from Major depression to self loathing, a eating disorder ect....i to have lost many friends over these issues. DON'T give up!!!! If you would like to talk, orjust need someone to listen i am here...I know it may be akward talking to a stranger, but I have been there. I live in Vegas (702-742-7762) I will be here if you need someone....even if you want prayer. Keep your head held high and keep pressing on....it DOES get better!!!! Melanie

• Critical care: brother-in-law   2 years 45 weeks ago

Thank you so much! He was actually back home in California 3 days later and is doing great!

• dont know what to do about it   2 years 45 weeks ago

i love that song i had cry for those lyrics, i am so unfesifull i think i need counseling, i just need to find a church, thank you for yor words they made me cry.God bless you

• dont know what to do about it   2 years 45 weeks ago

thank you ..is so hard.. i dont know anybody that can talk to me about God i want to find a church i fell the urge in my life thank you for your coment, very much!

• dont know what to do about it   2 years 45 weeks ago

thank you for reminding me the name of the movie i saw it long time ago, i will... thanks for your coment God bless you

• Does God Care Who Wins A Football Game?   2 years 45 weeks ago

I think the reason the 3:16 coincidence is significant is that Tim Tebow would use white and paint that scripture verse over his eye black when he played college football in Florida. When he came to the pros, the NFL prohibited him from doing so.

Finally, I don't think that God cares about winning a football game. I think God cares about winning hearts.

God bless.

• My son....   2 years 45 weeks ago

I too am dealing with a 17 year old that is using marijuana and after just going through his phone, I'm afraid he is dealing with a lot more that I can imagine. My son has an absent father too. My God help you to be strong and help you son get onto to right track. My prayers are with you.

• My girl   2 years 45 weeks ago

May God show himself to her and break down those stone walls.

• Trouble With Plastic Toy Packaging? Not Anymore   2 years 45 weeks ago

we are the professional insulation board (bakelite,synthesize stone,fiber glass mat,epoxy glass fiber sheet,GPO-3 sheet,FR-4 board)provider since 2005,This is direct sales by manufacturers instead of whosaler or distributor.We accept any amount of product orders,we are confident to provide you good product and satisfied service.All our GPO-3 sheet has passed the UL Certification Our site: gpo-3 or you can visit blog gpo 3

• desperate time   2 years 45 weeks ago

STANDING IN PRAYERS WITH YOU!!!!

• Please pray   2 years 45 weeks ago

Weeping and praying with you.. crying out to GOD for His will and intervention...SAVE GOD!

• My 82yr old grandfather   2 years 45 weeks ago

Praying Janet!

• Distant husband and unresolved problems   2 years 45 weeks ago

I wish I had seen this when you posted it. I cry with you and am praying with you.. hugging you. tightly! GOD WILL SAVE!

• My special Pray   2 years 45 weeks ago

Praying!

• My Finical problems   2 years 45 weeks ago

"Minister comfort and guidance LORD!" Praying.

• My pregnant sister   2 years 45 weeks ago

Praying!

• Lottie and family   2 years 45 weeks ago

Praying!

• Health   2 years 45 weeks ago

How is your wife? Praying with you both!

• Critical care: brother-in-law   2 years 45 weeks ago