NEWSBOYS-LIVE WITH ABANDON
MATT REDMAN-YOUR GRACE FINDS ME
BRANDON HEATH-GIVE ME YOUR EYES
DAVID DUNN-TODAY IS BEAUTIFUL
TENTH AVENUE NORTH-WORN

• Trouble With Plastic Toy Packaging? Not Anymore   2 years 29 weeks ago

Really great to see. Thanks for such a great stuff........

• My son....   2 years 29 weeks ago

I'm a 15 year old girl that has no idea who you are, who your son is, or what exactly your family's situation is, but I have faith that your son will accept Jesus into his life. I have faith that Jesus WILL break that chain of addiction that the enemy has bounded your son with. I have faith that your son WILL be delivered. I serve an ALMIGHTY GOD that has no limit and does the 'impossible'. Have faith & believe that Jesus will do these things. Place your son in the hands of Jesus. God bless you.

• Smoking   2 years 29 weeks ago

I have been smoking for 20 years, may we pray for each other, since we pronounce our names the same we can remember each other. I will quit with God's help, and you will too. Believe you can......phillipians 4 13
    God is so much bigger than our addiction, read the Isiah 40, the whole chapter explains how big God is

• My son....   2 years 29 weeks ago

Thank you SO much that will be powerful-I will hold your sons up in prayer too.
    God Bless

• Looking ahead to 2012   2 years 29 weeks ago

I find that I usualy don't make goals. I seem not to really accomplish anything. This year I want to grow more in the Lord, I do run the spudman triathalon, last year I did that and also I ran in the City of Trees half marathon in Bosie. I want a better understanding of what God wants me to accomplish for him

• Marriage   2 years 29 weeks ago

Pray for me to get a closer to God!!

• Kennedy-Baysinger Family   2 years 29 weeks ago

oh my goodness. i cant imagine what this family must be going through. i almost lost my daughter to a very similiar accident 5 yrs ago. my prayers are with you.

• My son....   2 years 29 weeks ago

my sons are also addicted to weed. they have all the reasons for it being ok. I will stand in prayer with you.

• Salvation   2 years 30 weeks ago

I share your heart for my own family as well. I pray, try to model His love (imperfectly) and wait upon Him. It's like sowing seeds, watering and waiting for a harvest.. while not allowing the weeds to get in or the pests. We tend on purpose the gardens we are given the best we know how, but ultimately it is the Lord and they that will bring forth what is to be in due time. We rest and trust when we have done all we know to do with His leading. breathing prayers for both our families today.

• Salvation   2 years 30 weeks ago

• Traveling Mercies   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying..

• Self confidence, peace, and safety   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying with you for your mom, dad and family!

• please pray for my 19-year old son   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying with you that God will order Matthew's steps toward getting the right help and guard his life. There are many good christian programs and counselors available in our area too. My nephews are both getting help as well and are learning about the Lord. It took awhile but they are making progress. Sending you a hug too!

• transportation   2 years 30 weeks ago

Joining with you for this request before our God! Blessings to you and your family!

• Husband's health   2 years 30 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer.

• My Father   2 years 30 weeks ago

AMEN.. crying out with you. God Bless your heart of His Love.

• stress   2 years 30 weeks ago

Precious Lord, intervene in the midst of this family who needs Your Presence. We bind Satan, every strong man, every demon set on assignment against them to steal, kill and destroy. We command them to leave and we break every scheme, tactic and move of the enemy in the name of Jesus that would tear this family apart! We declare the enemies plans null and void! For when the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the LORD will raise up a Standard against him! Your standard LORD is YOUR WORD and YOU have the FINAL WORD! Speak YOUR WORD to this husband and wife.. cause them to hear YOU alone! We LOOSE the Holy Spirit to move in Power and Might among this family to soothe, calm, comfort, and heal! Your Word says "you quiet us with Your love". You have not left this family nor will you let them down or let them drown, but you will see them to the other side Lord. Lord I pray that you bridge all divides with forgiveness and that you reignite love, unity and understanding. Open fresh paths of communication and link each heart to the other. Bind them together once more by Your Spirit! Let them seek YOU and your will for their lives together and open their eyes, ears and heart to hear Your will Lord for them and the direction they need to take. Nothing is too hard for you nor is Your Arm too short to save.. SAVE now LORD! Save now! In Jesus name! Amen!

• Struggling   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying for you all that the Chief Cornerstone will rebuild you a "Beautiful House" like God did for King David. "Unless the LORD builds a house and a family, they labor in vein who build it". Psalm 127:1 Peace Lord, upon this home and upon this family, in Your great name! Amen!

• my life choice   2 years 30 weeks ago

Standing in agreement with you Nancy as the LORD brings you to mind and heart.

• Marc   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying for Marc's healing from the inside out, for his family as well, and for a new day, a new way, and hope for a brighter future for them all. Nothing is too hard for our GOD! Heal Lord and set free with Your love and Truth. Make a new road for Marc to follow You and redeem the past so that others will be comforted and You will be glorified through it all! In Jesus name amen!

• Prayer Request/ Job situation   2 years 30 weeks ago

Lord we pray you will show Otis your plan and path. Only YOU can make a way where there is no way. We give you praise and thanks in advance for Your Mighty Hand and work in his life. Open doors that cannot be shut and shut doors that You do not want opened. Order his steps and give Him the desires of Your heart. Place them into his heart. Is anything too hard for YOU? Not whatsoever! For you are Sovereign over the affairs of Your people. thanks LORD, Sovereign King! Amen.

• Praying for a job so we can pay our rent   2 years 30 weeks ago

Jesus the Good Shepherd has already gone before you to make your way. That's what a Good Shepherd does. Just seek Him in all of your ways and trust. You will be surprised that HE HOLDS all of the answers you will need as you sit in His Presence with His Word seeking His guidance.

"You will hear a Voice behind you saying: "This is the way, walk ye in it." Isaiah 30:21 Praying with you this day.

• bank acquires back my house   2 years 30 weeks ago

Dear Branden,

Remember the story about how Elijah SAW what Jezebel said? It instilled great, great FEAR into this man of God. Do you know that the enemy is also trying to instill fear into you? As God's child He has made an oath.. great and precious promises sealed in His own blood. Hear is what He is saying to you:

1. Fear not for I AM with you. Is.41:10
    2. I know the plans "I" have for you Jer. 33:3
    3. The steps of a man are established by the LORD, And He delights in his way. Ps. 37:23

Branden there are so many 'great and precious promises' and although i know it is easy to just quote all of these things like quick fixes, I actually KNOW about the fear of losing your home because we lost ours. (not that this will be your situation), but the Lord brought me and my family all the way across the country and told us to leave all behind and we did. After HE paid our way, HE provided us with a small new home to rent and all the furniture we needed. I guess what I am trying to communicate is when we go to the LORD and not people for our needs and we wait in faith and patience HE WILL ACT on our behalf 'to show Himself STRONG' You and your family are not in the hands of MAN, but in the HANDS of GOD and are SAFER than you can ever fully know. Praying with you.

• sick children   2 years 30 weeks ago

Hope your children are better this Christmas Day and enjoying their family... much love and prayers.

• My grandsons   2 years 30 weeks ago