• Self image   3 years 7 weeks ago

You are deserving of much better treatment!!! DON'T continue to endure that, it usually will NOT get better!! DON'T buy into his lies!!! Pray about the situation and begin taking steps to cae for yourself, seek assistance..listen to and accept help from those who offer...above all be SAFE!!!

• mommy's little angle now   3 years 7 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear that. This may be a great learning opportunity for your son. help him remember all the GOOD times with his sister. He will take his que from your actions.

• Constant Suicidal Thoughts, and my Best Friend   3 years 7 weeks ago

Lay it ALL down at his feet!!! Those thoughts are NOT from JESUS!! I have been seading a book called BATTLE FIELDS of the MIND by JOYCE MYERS...it is a GREAT book. DON'T give in to the enemy!!! He wants nothing more the you to give up. It DOES get better.

• My Best Friend   3 years 7 weeks ago

you girls have your whole lives ahead!! I can relate to the low self esteem issues. I went as far as covering all my mirrors with paper so I would not have to look at myself, eventually I learned it was OK to take care of yourself....and to do what makes YOU happy. The world has a distorted view on beauty ad image. If something makes you feel comfortable and happy do it!!! BE GOOD to yourself.

• My battle   3 years 7 weeks ago

hi, I just turned 35, and battled many issues from Major depression to self loathing, a eating disorder ect....i to have lost many friends over these issues. DON'T give up!!!! If you would like to talk, orjust need someone to listen i am here...I know it may be akward talking to a stranger, but I have been there. I live in Vegas (702-742-7762) I will be here if you need someone....even if you want prayer. Keep your head held high and keep pressing on....it DOES get better!!!! Melanie

• Critical care: brother-in-law   3 years 7 weeks ago

Thank you so much! He was actually back home in California 3 days later and is doing great!

• dont know what to do about it   3 years 7 weeks ago

i love that song i had cry for those lyrics, i am so unfesifull i think i need counseling, i just need to find a church, thank you for yor words they made me cry.God bless you

• dont know what to do about it   3 years 7 weeks ago

thank you ..is so hard.. i dont know anybody that can talk to me about God i want to find a church i fell the urge in my life thank you for your coment, very much!

• dont know what to do about it   3 years 7 weeks ago

thank you for reminding me the name of the movie i saw it long time ago, i will... thanks for your coment God bless you

• Does God Care Who Wins A Football Game?   3 years 7 weeks ago

I think the reason the 3:16 coincidence is significant is that Tim Tebow would use white and paint that scripture verse over his eye black when he played college football in Florida. When he came to the pros, the NFL prohibited him from doing so.

Finally, I don't think that God cares about winning a football game. I think God cares about winning hearts.

God bless.

• My son....   3 years 7 weeks ago

I too am dealing with a 17 year old that is using marijuana and after just going through his phone, I'm afraid he is dealing with a lot more that I can imagine. My son has an absent father too. My God help you to be strong and help you son get onto to right track. My prayers are with you.

• My girl   3 years 7 weeks ago

May God show himself to her and break down those stone walls.

• Trouble With Plastic Toy Packaging? Not Anymore   3 years 7 weeks ago

we are the professional insulation board (bakelite,synthesize stone,fiber glass mat,epoxy glass fiber sheet,GPO-3 sheet,FR-4 board)provider since 2005,This is direct sales by manufacturers instead of whosaler or distributor.We accept any amount of product orders,we are confident to provide you good product and satisfied service.All our GPO-3 sheet has passed the UL Certification Our site: gpo-3 or you can visit blog gpo 3

• desperate time   3 years 8 weeks ago

STANDING IN PRAYERS WITH YOU!!!!

• Please pray   3 years 8 weeks ago

Weeping and praying with you.. crying out to GOD for His will and intervention...SAVE GOD!

• My 82yr old grandfather   3 years 8 weeks ago

Praying Janet!

• Distant husband and unresolved problems   3 years 8 weeks ago

I wish I had seen this when you posted it. I cry with you and am praying with you.. hugging you. tightly! GOD WILL SAVE!

• My special Pray   3 years 8 weeks ago

Praying!

• My Finical problems   3 years 8 weeks ago

"Minister comfort and guidance LORD!" Praying.

• My pregnant sister   3 years 8 weeks ago

Praying!

• Lottie and family   3 years 8 weeks ago

Praying!

• Health   3 years 8 weeks ago

How is your wife? Praying with you both!

• Critical care: brother-in-law   3 years 8 weeks ago

Praying!

• Wifes   3 years 8 weeks ago

How is your wife? Praying!

• seek better paying job   3 years 8 weeks ago

The LORD can open doors that no one can shut and shut ones that no one can open. He has a plan and a way for you.. serve Him while you wait. His answer is in the works.. it always is. Praying with you!