THIRD DAY-CALL MY NAME
JASON GRAY-WITH EVERY ACT OF LOVE
CASTING CROWNS-THRIVE
PHILLIPS CRAIG DEAN-TOP OF MY LUNGS
CHRIS TOMLIN-OUR GOD

• Michael   2 years 35 weeks ago

Praying with you and for my son as well!

• The Kent Family   2 years 35 weeks ago

Please keep our family in your prayers. for we are trying to keep faith and grow closer to GOD in the coming year and more to come. Thank you to the SOS family.

• Marriage   2 years 35 weeks ago

Watch the movie "Fireproof" together...

• Stop the cycle   2 years 35 weeks ago

Get the series "Love and Respect" by Dr. Emerson Eggrichs. If you watch the whole series this should stop the crazy cycle for you, it did for us!

• Distant husband and unresolved problems   2 years 35 weeks ago

Watch the movie "FIREPROOF" together...

• Please pray for my marriage   2 years 35 weeks ago

Both the movie Fireproof and the series "Love and Respect" by Dr. Emerson Eggrichs have helped us!

• dont know what to do about it   2 years 35 weeks ago

Rent the movie Fireproof and or buy it and send it to him to watch!

• Marriage   2 years 35 weeks ago

Watch or read (workbook too) "Love and Respect" by Dr. Emerson Eggrichs. It helped us and now we are teaching it in small groups.

• Trouble With Plastic Toy Packaging? Not Anymore   2 years 35 weeks ago

Really great to see. Thanks for such a great stuff........

• My son....   2 years 35 weeks ago

I'm a 15 year old girl that has no idea who you are, who your son is, or what exactly your family's situation is, but I have faith that your son will accept Jesus into his life. I have faith that Jesus WILL break that chain of addiction that the enemy has bounded your son with. I have faith that your son WILL be delivered. I serve an ALMIGHTY GOD that has no limit and does the 'impossible'. Have faith & believe that Jesus will do these things. Place your son in the hands of Jesus. God bless you.

• Smoking   2 years 35 weeks ago

I have been smoking for 20 years, may we pray for each other, since we pronounce our names the same we can remember each other. I will quit with God's help, and you will too. Believe you can......phillipians 4 13
    God is so much bigger than our addiction, read the Isiah 40, the whole chapter explains how big God is

• My son....   2 years 35 weeks ago

Thank you SO much that will be powerful-I will hold your sons up in prayer too.
    God Bless

• Looking ahead to 2012   2 years 35 weeks ago

I find that I usualy don't make goals. I seem not to really accomplish anything. This year I want to grow more in the Lord, I do run the spudman triathalon, last year I did that and also I ran in the City of Trees half marathon in Bosie. I want a better understanding of what God wants me to accomplish for him

• Marriage   2 years 35 weeks ago

Pray for me to get a closer to God!!

• Kennedy-Baysinger Family   2 years 35 weeks ago

oh my goodness. i cant imagine what this family must be going through. i almost lost my daughter to a very similiar accident 5 yrs ago. my prayers are with you.

• My son....   2 years 35 weeks ago

my sons are also addicted to weed. they have all the reasons for it being ok. I will stand in prayer with you.

• Salvation   2 years 36 weeks ago

I share your heart for my own family as well. I pray, try to model His love (imperfectly) and wait upon Him. It's like sowing seeds, watering and waiting for a harvest.. while not allowing the weeds to get in or the pests. We tend on purpose the gardens we are given the best we know how, but ultimately it is the Lord and they that will bring forth what is to be in due time. We rest and trust when we have done all we know to do with His leading. breathing prayers for both our families today.

• Salvation   2 years 36 weeks ago

• Traveling Mercies   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying..

• Self confidence, peace, and safety   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying with you for your mom, dad and family!

• please pray for my 19-year old son   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying with you that God will order Matthew's steps toward getting the right help and guard his life. There are many good christian programs and counselors available in our area too. My nephews are both getting help as well and are learning about the Lord. It took awhile but they are making progress. Sending you a hug too!

• transportation   2 years 36 weeks ago

Joining with you for this request before our God! Blessings to you and your family!

• Husband's health   2 years 36 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer.

• My Father   2 years 36 weeks ago

AMEN.. crying out with you. God Bless your heart of His Love.

• stress   2 years 36 weeks ago

Precious Lord, intervene in the midst of this family who needs Your Presence. We bind Satan, every strong man, every demon set on assignment against them to steal, kill and destroy. We command them to leave and we break every scheme, tactic and move of the enemy in the name of Jesus that would tear this family apart! We declare the enemies plans null and void! For when the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the LORD will raise up a Standard against him! Your standard LORD is YOUR WORD and YOU have the FINAL WORD! Speak YOUR WORD to this husband and wife.. cause them to hear YOU alone! We LOOSE the Holy Spirit to move in Power and Might among this family to soothe, calm, comfort, and heal! Your Word says "you quiet us with Your love". You have not left this family nor will you let them down or let them drown, but you will see them to the other side Lord. Lord I pray that you bridge all divides with forgiveness and that you reignite love, unity and understanding. Open fresh paths of communication and link each heart to the other. Bind them together once more by Your Spirit! Let them seek YOU and your will for their lives together and open their eyes, ears and heart to hear Your will Lord for them and the direction they need to take. Nothing is too hard for you nor is Your Arm too short to save.. SAVE now LORD! Save now! In Jesus name! Amen!