• Family losing home   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying the Lord will quiet the wind and the waves and give peace to hear clear direction. I am reminded of the verse in Ecclesiastes that says "He changes times and seasons". Sometimes we try and hold on to what God may be wanting to change. Praying He will give guidance in both situations, but most of all bring His Sovereign Presence and Peace into view.

• Please pray for my marriage   2 years 30 weeks ago

Interestingly enough we seem to be on similar ground. The Lord said to me yesterday that the 'purest form of love' has no 'self' in it. That it is wholly 'other' focused and when we can give that kind of love (once we learn it) we will receive it in return, but many times not until.
    My own pride and concern for self got in the way in our marriage and now that I am dying to that things are changing. God always requires US to take the first step and prefer others before ourselves. Even if something my spouse deems important (but it is not to me) I am to make it as important as my own interests.)Humility and Sacrifice is the path I am on. praying for you both as you hear one another's hearts.

• Sick mother   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying!

• Drugs & teens   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying.. sent you a FB message! hugs!

• My friend needs HELP!!   2 years 30 weeks ago

One of my really good friends just came to me in tears she has 3 kids one older son and a little girl and another little boy she has had a very hard few weeks car broke in shop twice in a month maxed out credit cards hardly money for gas let alone all her bills she has not even one gift for her babies christmas morning. i feel so bad im praying she can get through this and keep faith i know its four days before christmas but if anyone has any information on how i can help her please email me dbaum2769@gmail.com thank you, danielle

• prayer for my marriage   2 years 30 weeks ago

My heart is praying along with yours today for the LORD to work in mighty way in all of your lives. I love the song by Warren.. but I also think that anything worth fighting for truly is.. a fight! This is something I have been learning from the LORD in all of my relationships. They are work.. a lot of work and on purpose. It's like having been given a plot of ground in God's Garden. Each moment of the day we are preparing heart's ground of those who are put into our lives. In some way we are given seeds to sow, and have to be faithful and in a balance to water them or they will drown with too much or dry up from lack of care. We have to be QUICK to pull up the weeds and not let them remain and watch and pray to keep the pests out. Genuine relationships are not for the faint of heart or for those who are satisfied with the superficial or lack of intimacy. While we are not called to put this much work into all of our relationships.. we are those closest to us. I pray God will give you wisdom and clarity in what to plant and how to work the ground you have been given. Big hugs sent your way! Hold on!

• Loss of direction   2 years 30 weeks ago

The late Christian comedian and singer Danny Ganns wrote a song: "Go as far as you can see." It was about a boy lost in the fog on a farm. The only thing the boy could see was an old tractor and the only thing he could hear was his Daddy's voice. I believe Jason that our lives are already known and completed in Christ. We, like you said, all take some wrong turns. But they are not without being foreknown and having purpose in our our lives and our families if we believe that Jesus will redeem it all in His way and time. It is very painful and God will be your comfort and theirs until He works things out. Only God knows what exactly will happen in your story, but the only Way is to call out to God in this fog.. and to hear and to go as far as He shows you one day at a time. When I was in a difficult situation in my own time of Fog.. God gave me this acronym: F=Focus O=On G-GOD.. and that is what is getting me where He wants me to be one day at a time in both joy and tears. Praying with you in your time of decision making.

• Employment and choices   2 years 30 weeks ago

Hi Tina;

Standing with you in prayer for God's guidance and direction. His word says that if we desire to know His will.. we will know it. We just have to be faithful to wait on Him to reveal it when He is ready. As far as your present dilemma. God often places us where we are for a few reasons. One so that He can SHINE through you in a dark place. I know it is not easy to work in a secular environment, boy do I.. but at the same time that God can manifest His love in and through us, He changes us in those difficult places. Though it is painful and sometimes we want to run, the best thing is to just hold on tighter and let God work. Like sowing, watering and reaping over time.. you might be surprised the impact your life has made upon many of them in some way. Blessings!

• voice for worship   2 years 30 weeks ago

Hi Jesse, Worship is a wonderful ministry! Praying GOD gives you the desires of your heart as you continue to DELIGHT in HIM! Standing with you!

• wieght loss need to have needed surgery   2 years 30 weeks ago

LORD, I pray that You will carry Victor to his goal so that he can have the needed surgery. I ask that you change the desires within him in all that he partakes of, so that it will be easier for him during this difficult time and give both him and his family Your peace. Give each caregiver in the hospital wisdom from You in how to help and to care for Victor the very best possible way. Or LORD.. bring healing to Victor by Your own Hand. In Jesus name.. amen!

• healing for my son   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying Karla and wondering how your son is doing at this time?!

• My right someone   2 years 30 weeks ago

Praying with you my sister.. much love in Christ!

• Need of Prayer   2 years 30 weeks ago

Lord, we thank YOU for being our Peace, our Provision, our Comfort, our ALL in all at all times.. Thank YOU for meeting the needs that Vicky and her granddaughter are waiting on YOU for.. we know that you will take care of them both in Your way and time. We give you all the praise! In Your GREAT Name.. amen!

• Operation Christmas Child Collection   2 years 31 weeks ago

I have sereach your site through google. its very impressive .i have bookmark it.Last Sunday I was searching for online toys store because I have to buy a gift for my 6 years old daughter for her birthday .i spend my whole day in searching for well reputed online toy store.After a lot of search I found a store with the name of ToysDaddy.com. they help me to buy my gift, I strongly recommend This online toys store

• Crossroads   2 years 31 weeks ago

My spouse and I have been in the same boat believe it or not for 15 years. It is very hard for our kids and very unpleasant and painful for us. I will admit.. I gave my spouse pretty much the same ultimatum. But I soon learned I had to compromise. My parents have always treated my spouse as a child of their own along with our children. My spouses parents have been 'dictators and my spouse has had the choice of towing their line or being cast out.' After this past summer, I made my own decision after prayer that I felt was fair to my spouse, his family, and to myself,.. since I have been 'at fault' for whenever my spouse has not met with their approval. I refuse to be used or mistreated, and disrespected any longer and my spouse admitted to using me as a 'scapegoat' a times for our family issues with them. Sometimes there are not perfect endings.. or ways that we would desire for things to work out. BUT GOD has the right answer for each HOUR we are in with them all. Right now.. my husband and kids are free to fly and go to see and do whatever they like with his family. I choose to forgive, but will not take part in anymore hurt to my own self by their words or actions. They can go to them, but my home is my safe place. I don't know what GOD's answer is for you and your wife... I do know how painful it all can be.. but the place i have found that is best with GOD is to honor each one's feelings and to compromise so that although it is not perfect.. no one is cast off or exiled... and in time.. GOD can heal if we all are willing. Praying.

• My Aunt   2 years 31 weeks ago

Samantha you have a BEAUTIFUL HEART.. standing and praying with you!

• Mission Trip   2 years 31 weeks ago

I understand your urgency and heart to GO! I also have wanted to go to Africa for many years. Liberia, Ghana, Sierra Leone.. but if I might share something with you? Sometimes GOD puts a desire in our hearts, but the timing is not yet. And if GOD truly desires for you to BE THERE. HE WILL make it happen! And HE still can! I heard this saying once that has helped me through many times like this: "If it's GOD's Will, It's GOD's Bill" so once we ask HIM and continue to wait for His answer we can rest assured that if He wants us to be someplace He will provide for it one way of another. He may also ask us to be involved in raising the funds through some inspiration He gives us. Anyway my sister.. just trust. In His time He makes all His will for us clear and active. God Bless your fervent desire to serve Him~

• Belt Biblical education and Leadership training.   2 years 31 weeks ago

Praying!

• Family member struggling with many repairs   2 years 31 weeks ago

Praying GOD's love and personal counsel will breakthrough to your father at this time. I also pray for peace, calmness, and restoration through Christ in every part of His being. Sometimes things in my own life have had to crumble completely to the ground for me to "look up."
    Be at peace.. God knows your dad's way... and yours. Love in Christ.

• Prayer for my nephews Brad, Brendan, and Bailey and my doggie Basil who passed away   2 years 31 weeks ago

Prayers,love, peace, provision for all needs, and comfort be yours in Christ Jesus at this time.

• My marine friend -   2 years 31 weeks ago

Praying so!!!

• in desperate need for help   2 years 31 weeks ago

Praying GOD helps each of you to find His will, His calling for your lives to play your part in His Epic Story of Reconciliation of the lost. He promises that when we want to know.. we will! Excited for each of you to see it.

• My Christmas Prayer Request   2 years 31 weeks ago

Hi, I know how you feel, I have been there.Just remember JESUS knows what he is doing and why. It is sooo much easier to respond in a fleshly way, but this is the time to REALLY lean on the LORD!!! PTL my husband and I are learning this lesson together!! Hang in there....I know it is much easier said then done.

• My Wife   2 years 31 weeks ago

hi, Keep turning to JESUS!!! Keep laying All of this down at his feet...remember, HE knows EXACTLY what is happening and why. Be strong!!! and armor up.

• Adoption   2 years 31 weeks ago

AMEN! Glory to GOD! He loves us SO MUCH and HE fights for us when we allow Him to!