SANCTUS REAL-ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH
MARK SCHULTZ-SILENT NIGHT
JEREMY CAMP-HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-CHRISTMAS TIME AGAIN
POINT OF GRACE-HARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING

• Islam & Christianity In Bible Prophecy   2 years 49 weeks ago

• My son....   2 years 49 weeks ago

I would recommend battlefield of the mind for teenage I have not read it but I have the one for adults and if its the same then the message is powerful. Also begin to speak life over the situation. Say out loud I thank you God that my son is deliver from drug, I thank you God for his salvation and when you don't see change thank God that he works little by little and glory to glory and never speak death like he will never change just know God is working and the prayers of the righteous availeth much and it's already done. Jesus finish it when he die on the cross.

• Smoking   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying for you! keep it up. I was a smoker for 16 years and quit almost 10 months ago. With God all things are possible :)

• A Different Perspective on Why Students Are Leaving The Church   2 years 49 weeks ago

It's an interesting thought, but still, why are the next generation of Christians placing their faith into a "lock-box"? And is it really only happening once they leave for college? I'm reading another book right now that dwells on such questions. "Already Gone" by Ken Ham and Britt Breemer, really makes you look at what our churchs are teaching.

The segregation of age groups is partially responsible for the split off you young adults... but there are other factors...

The lack of inclusion for Young Adults (YA) and other sub groups happens just about everywhere...

Worship music that doesn't include the ranges folks can sing comfortably is a continual irritation. But that's easily overcome by including a few songs in registers that young (and old) men can reach... (we're not all tenors)

Family activities that don't include the young or single church members are awkward... Family folks will find something to do or just chat, the younger folks need more active planning for things they can do to burn off energy.

Recruiting a "Youth Pastor" FROM the young adults NOT to hold separate services, but to conduct services once a month (or more) focused more on the issues that YAs are facing.

Bringing the youth and YA groups into more contact with the mainstream of the congregation is something like mixing vinegar and oil...

You have to shake things up to get them blended... but the results are delicious!!!

• Autism   2 years 49 weeks ago

Standing with you in this burden of your heart.

• Pray for my son   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying with you that as you look only to the Lord.. you will see Him provide for every need in His way and timing! Blessings.. hold on!

• Stressful Times   2 years 49 weeks ago

Sometimes we bring guilt on ourselves for how we feel during hard times by saying: "someone always has it worse." Truth be known? You are right! BUT.. That does not have to take away from the grief, the scariness of what you are all experiencing, the needs you all have, and even the misconceptions concerning Christmas.

You are allowed to have your feelings as you experience them. Jesus knows and feels them with you and helps you find them in them. He is your High Priest and Your Intercessor. He is.. I AM. He knows all about cirucumstances, there is nothing that is a surprise to Him or unknown. Let Him HOLD YOU in all of this and Carry You, heal you. He is still your ANSWER to every need and He Promised with His Own Blood that He would take care of your needs if you only look to Him. Only He can comfort in the way He does and only He will bring His answers in His way and in His timing. Just let Him. Let Him prove that to you all as He has done for me and my family.
    Christmas has been passed down as a 'happy day' and to the point where people receive a 'second injury' when trouble or trauma occurs during that season. The world set us up in all of that. Christ came into the world on His day in a cold, dark, barn and He came to rescue the hurting. If we only knew that the kind of happiness we settle for is fleeting with events that quickly pass by, but instead we need is the inner Joy that He is With us.. Emmanuel.. even in our pain and need, hen we are not disappointed when trials come even during that season. I know that God will see you are fine.. He still rescues, delivers and provides. Praying with you.

• Single   2 years 49 weeks ago

I felt to say that Paul says to consider the farmer when he was talking to Timothy. It's a short verse, but very full of wisdom.

When we belong to the LORD, our hearts are like gardens in which the LORD has to prepare the soil in them before He plants. He has to remove some things and heal the land before He can plant seeds. When the timing is right He Plants, waters, and watches over His Work to keep the pests and weeds away along with our help. All of this is a process.. and takes.. time.

His Word says that He gives us the desires of our hearts. In other words He puts His desires for us into our hearts. So it seems to me the Lord is wanting this for you or the desire would not be there. But.. Ecclesiastes says that 'there is a season for everything'

Can you wait on the LORD and trust the HE is not only preparing your heart for the right person He has in mind for you.. but that He is also doing the same work in them for YOU? :)

Many people never consider that God is the One who wants to choose our mate for us.. because that is the person made for us. Don't try any longer to find someone.. just ask the Lord to help you wait and to comfort and fill those places in you until one day..in His time.. He brings you both together into the same place. And you will know! Blessings.

• Surgery this morning   2 years 49 weeks ago

I just saw your request here and wondered how your friend is doing? I also know the Lord had intercessors in the night who stood with you and prayed.. sometimes we don't even know who we are praying for. I pray all went well.

• Cancer   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying!

• my life choice   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying! Amen! He will glorify Himself through your life! God Bless you heart and keep it safe in His. Blessings.

• Prayer for family and friends to find Christ this Christmas.   2 years 49 weeks ago

I hear your desperate heart and share it for those we love also.Be comforted in Christ with the knowledge that all have a Day of Salvation who belong to Him when they will come to Him. Each of them has a unique path, and as we know sometimes a painful one, that leads us to the end of ourselves and then to Him. It is hard to watch others live out their story when we know the pain we want to help them avoid and we know who the Answer is. Praying with you they will see their Answer in their time. Blessings.

• Kennedy-Baysinger Family   2 years 49 weeks ago

praying.. with a full heart for all of them!

• Marriage   2 years 49 weeks ago

PRAYING WITH YOU FOR YOU ALL! THE LORD LOVES YOU!

• My son....   2 years 49 weeks ago

Teen Challenge is a good program, some family members attended. Praying!

• Asking for Prayer because I cannot do this all over again..   2 years 50 weeks ago

My heart goes out to you, God Will carry us when we are unable to carry ourselves. You are not alone even though it feels that way.
    God in heaven please bring the comforter this ones way... guide this loved one of yours to the exact place you know will help and give this child the wisdom to know and eyes to see what is right and true kindness and the ability to see those false masks people use to manipulate us through our needs for their purpose. In Jesus Name I pray!

• dont know what to do about it   2 years 50 weeks ago

Don't forget this song by Mercy Me...
    They wrote it for us!!!
    Days will come when you don't have the strength...when all you hear is your not worth anything,wondering if you ever could be loved and if they truly saw your heart they'd see too much...
    Your Beautiful!!!
    Your Beautiful!!!
    You are made for so much more than all of this!!!
    Jesus Loves You

• Smoking   2 years 50 weeks ago

Allen
    God Loves you right where you are and everyone in your path and He will guide you to those who He knows will only see Him in you. We are all different people and see Him through the differences of others, aren't there some people you would listen to and others you wouldn't, well you are right now someone that someone will listen to just because of who you are. Keep reading and praying, God will get you to where He wants you to be "in His time."

• dont know what to do about it   2 years 50 weeks ago

Sending you a HUG and praying with you and alongside of you for all of your circumstances. As I am writing this I am reminded of what Mary said: "Do whatever HE tells you." John 2:5

When you do.. God will take responsibility for all of your concerns and burdens and make them ALL work out as HE desires. He WILL provide for you and the kids. Just look to HIM alone for ALL of your needs. He loves you and HE promises to me your Husband and a Father to the fatherless.. even in or temporary times of crisis. Psalm 68:5
    HE will comfort you with his Love. Zephaniah 3:17

• tuff times   2 years 50 weeks ago

I am praying the LORD will cover you with HIS WINGS of love today to let you KNOW that you are LOVED AS YOU ARE.. RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE AT!

Take you, your life, your children, your past, present and future.. with all of it's problems and pain.. just pour them all out to the LORD and LAY them at HIS FEET. LET GO.

The BEST day of my life was the DAY I realized that I did not have to GET MYSELF RIGHT to GO to GOD. I went just as I was in ALL of my MESS!! I have been divorced twice, and in bankruptcy twice, and have lost my home as well.

No MESS is too big to turn GOD away from us.. but the KEY is to GIVE HIM our mess and let HIM LOVE US IN IT and let HIM work it all out for HIS GLORY, the good of our family and others involved and for us too.

YOU are NOT in a BAD place.. but a GREAT ONE to SEE GOD MOVE in your life! RUN TO HIM and give your life COMPLETELY to HIM.. HE WILL DELIVER YOU from ALL 'things' that HOLD YOU as well!

Praying with you for peace, comfort and the Faith you need to TRUST in HIS LOVE! People walk away.. GOD DOES NOT.. EVER! <3

• Smoking   2 years 50 weeks ago

When I was first saved the Lord delivered me completely. I had no withdrawl symptoms at all! But.. a few years later when I was under a lot of pressure and pain I bought a pack of cigarettes and said to myself.. "I can control this now."

Within a few days I was hooked once more.

I prayed for the Lord to deliver me again.. and I tried and tried to no avail.

One night at a street evangelism meeting I asked for corporate prayer for my addiction. Not only was it a reproach to me as a believer, but I knew it was very unhealthy for me and my family.

An older gentleman came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. He said: "The LORD says HE is going to do a might work in you." and he said this 4 times and left me.

I will admit that over the years my pain level has been so intense emotionally that addiction even to other substances has always been something I have had to stand far away from and guard myself from so not use to NUMB my pain.

In the end.. the LORD began to show me that HE was doing a work. That addictions are like the manifestations of a cold or flu. THEY are NOT the PROBLEMS THEMSELVES. There is something going on on the INSIDE of us that keeps us going BACK to them.. and sure.. our physiological bodies get addicted too.. BUT once the ROOT within us has been taken care of.. we NO LONGER DESIRE the DRUG itself... and the BODY can also be Delivered from the effects.

The LORD took 2 years to do this work in me.

I DO believe that HE does deliver us instantly most times when we ask.. but.. we DO have to go and do the recovery work as well for it to remain!

My prayer for you today will be for the LORD to deliver you and to show you WHY you are so held by this and WHAT the Root of it is.

Blessings.

• Steve fell skateboarding   2 years 50 weeks ago

GOD will provide as they look to Him! Praying!

• Betty Graham Recovery from Mild Stroke   2 years 50 weeks ago