YOUR GRACE FINDS ME BY MATT REDMAN
FLAWLESS BY MERCYME
FLAWLESS BY MERCYME
SOS Radio: Right Song, Right Time
THE MOTIONS BY MATTHEW WEST

• Pray for Aaron Shust's Baby Michael!   4 years 3 weeks ago

May the Lord be your sheppard during this time, and be your rest as well. God Bless your family.. Find comfront in knowing that we serve an almighty God, his love his forever. I pray the Lord will heal your son from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.

• The Hobbit trailer!   4 years 3 weeks ago

want to see the hobbit so badly!!

• Marriage   4 years 3 weeks ago

I am praying for you.

• Granddaughter's Kidney   4 years 3 weeks ago

"Beauty of simplicity" is a great song you guys could play more often.
    I listened to it a couple times a while ago when driving to work in the morning and really put me in a good whorshiping-God-all-day-long mood.

Peace!

• Is There A Line with Relevance? An honest discussion with Hollywood   4 years 3 weeks ago

Thanks for the comments guys! We appreciate the feedback and honest discussion!

-Scott

• End this life   4 years 3 weeks ago

Hi Eric,
    I am sure this would be Our Father's desire for you to quit these harmful things, so keep praying for His Holy Spirit to give you strength to persevere. I am praying for you now.

Sally

First off,Scott,I really wanted to call in on this,but I am a heavy steel fabricator and the background noise would have been a little rough for radio.

While I understand Jeff's opinion,I do not agree.

There is no need to 'dumb down'scripture to reach *anyone*,period.The apostles were not exactly merit scholars.

Under the guise of being "missional",there are atrocities being committed behind the pulpit.

I am not sure where the movement started but there is a surplus of pastors,youth pastors,etc that seem to think the only way to reach the skinny-jeans generation is to use carnal music,dress,language,and example.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Using the law of diminishing returns,if it takes carnal attributes to *reach* someone,what do you think it will take to *keep* them?The answer?......MORE.

I prefer to use the example of counterfeit currency.Employees are not trained on *bad* currency,they are trained on *good* currency,only then do they move on to discerning between the two.

If you know whats good,bad is pretty easy to distinguish.There is plenty of *bad* out there,very little needs to be added,particularly from "positive message"movies.

While I have struggled through most of my life with multiple addictions,a particularly troubling childhood and too numerous-to-mention poor life choices,God has redeemed me.For what I am yet unclear,but I thank Him for my wife and children who both know and love Him,and for life *in* Him of which I remain unworthy.

Do justly
    love Mercy
    Walk humbly with your God,

Scott N

PS If you want to read this on-air,I am fine with that,if you wish to e-mail that is fine also,but please be patient as I am not much of a computer person.

• Employment and relocation to las vegas   4 years 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your words of encouragment. I do believe God has a plan for me. As for my previous prayers, my son did get married and the other prayers still need prayers. As we are blessed each day, please continue to pray for our, for you are in my prayers.

• Pregnancy results   4 years 3 weeks ago

I've been praying for you ever since I heard this on the radio. You're not alone.

• Holly San Jose   4 years 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. Holly made it through the 16 hour surgery. They removed some colon and her uterus. She is doing very well in her recovery. Thank you so much and God Bless You.

• Prayer for my sister in Montana   4 years 4 weeks ago

Tears of gratitude. Thank you!

• Please   4 years 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the blessings you give with a loving heart.

• Is There A Line with Relevance? An honest discussion with Hollywood   4 years 4 weeks ago

I think it's a matter of who we are serving. Are we trying to serve and please the world? Are we trying to serve, please and honor God? You can't do both.

Our society has become so desensitized and that line keeps getting pushed and pushed and the lines have been beyond blurred. Movies, television and even the magazines on the stands in the Walmart check out look completely different then 20+ years ago and it keeps getting worse.

Reality? Why does this have to be our reality? Because Hollywood says it is? We can meet people where they are at, tell a good story and dare I say even entertain without abandoning our moral standards.

• in need of prayer having so many problems with everything. move here in agust.   4 years 4 weeks ago

Shadow Hills Baptist Church one block west of Vegas Drive and Buffalo. Despite it's name, and having been a Roman Catholic for thirty years, this church, pastor and ministries have taught my family more in three years than the Catholic church did in the past thirty. I have an eleven yr old and three yr old, they love it. It's about relationships, not religion. They're website is Shadowhills.org. check it out.

• what happens when???   4 years 4 weeks ago

I just wanted to update everyone....I was just released from the hospital a few days ago. I was admitted for chest pressure and labored breathing. They did a stress test which came back fine and a number of blood tests which ruled out a multitude of things. They also attempted a spinal tap twice and were unsuccessful. They wanted to make a third attempt but decided it would be too dangerous considering I have a condition called Chairi Malformation. It is suspected I may have MS, but has not yet been confirmed. I have become weaker,but try to do what I ca do when I can do it to stay some what active....EVERYTHING I do has become a process. I have to rest often, and my husband has to do many thigs for me. PLEASE, PLEASE pray for some sort of answers on my next doctors appointment which is comig up (1/16)

• Self image   4 years 4 weeks ago

You are deserving of much better treatment!!! DON'T continue to endure that, it usually will NOT get better!! DON'T buy into his lies!!! Pray about the situation and begin taking steps to cae for yourself, seek assistance..listen to and accept help from those who offer...above all be SAFE!!!

• mommy's little angle now   4 years 4 weeks ago

I am so sorry to hear that. This may be a great learning opportunity for your son. help him remember all the GOOD times with his sister. He will take his que from your actions.

• Constant Suicidal Thoughts, and my Best Friend   4 years 4 weeks ago

Lay it ALL down at his feet!!! Those thoughts are NOT from JESUS!! I have been seading a book called BATTLE FIELDS of the MIND by JOYCE MYERS...it is a GREAT book. DON'T give in to the enemy!!! He wants nothing more the you to give up. It DOES get better.

• My Best Friend   4 years 4 weeks ago

you girls have your whole lives ahead!! I can relate to the low self esteem issues. I went as far as covering all my mirrors with paper so I would not have to look at myself, eventually I learned it was OK to take care of yourself....and to do what makes YOU happy. The world has a distorted view on beauty ad image. If something makes you feel comfortable and happy do it!!! BE GOOD to yourself.

• My battle   4 years 4 weeks ago

hi, I just turned 35, and battled many issues from Major depression to self loathing, a eating disorder ect....i to have lost many friends over these issues. DON'T give up!!!! If you would like to talk, orjust need someone to listen i am here...I know it may be akward talking to a stranger, but I have been there. I live in Vegas (702-742-7762) I will be here if you need someone....even if you want prayer. Keep your head held high and keep pressing on....it DOES get better!!!! Melanie

• Critical care: brother-in-law   4 years 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much! He was actually back home in California 3 days later and is doing great!

• dont know what to do about it   4 years 4 weeks ago

i love that song i had cry for those lyrics, i am so unfesifull i think i need counseling, i just need to find a church, thank you for yor words they made me cry.God bless you

• dont know what to do about it   4 years 4 weeks ago

thank you ..is so hard.. i dont know anybody that can talk to me about God i want to find a church i fell the urge in my life thank you for your coment, very much!

• dont know what to do about it   4 years 4 weeks ago

thank you for reminding me the name of the movie i saw it long time ago, i will... thanks for your coment God bless you

• Does God Care Who Wins A Football Game?   4 years 4 weeks ago

I think the reason the 3:16 coincidence is significant is that Tim Tebow would use white and paint that scripture verse over his eye black when he played college football in Florida. When he came to the pros, the NFL prohibited him from doing so.

Finally, I don't think that God cares about winning a football game. I think God cares about winning hearts.

God bless.