CHRIS TOMLIN-AMAZING GRACE (MY CHAINS ARE GONE)
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-GLORIOUS UNFOLDING
LINCOLN BREWSTER-TODAY IS THE DAY
CASTING CROWNS-THRIVE
BIG DADDY WEAVE-REDEEMED

• Belt Biblical education and Leadership training.   2 years 35 weeks ago

Praying!

• Family member struggling with many repairs   2 years 35 weeks ago

Praying GOD's love and personal counsel will breakthrough to your father at this time. I also pray for peace, calmness, and restoration through Christ in every part of His being. Sometimes things in my own life have had to crumble completely to the ground for me to "look up."
    Be at peace.. God knows your dad's way... and yours. Love in Christ.

• Prayer for my nephews Brad, Brendan, and Bailey and my doggie Basil who passed away   2 years 35 weeks ago

Prayers,love, peace, provision for all needs, and comfort be yours in Christ Jesus at this time.

• My marine friend -   2 years 35 weeks ago

Praying so!!!

• in desperate need for help   2 years 35 weeks ago

Praying GOD helps each of you to find His will, His calling for your lives to play your part in His Epic Story of Reconciliation of the lost. He promises that when we want to know.. we will! Excited for each of you to see it.

• My Christmas Prayer Request   2 years 36 weeks ago

Hi, I know how you feel, I have been there.Just remember JESUS knows what he is doing and why. It is sooo much easier to respond in a fleshly way, but this is the time to REALLY lean on the LORD!!! PTL my husband and I are learning this lesson together!! Hang in there....I know it is much easier said then done.

• My Wife   2 years 36 weeks ago

hi, Keep turning to JESUS!!! Keep laying All of this down at his feet...remember, HE knows EXACTLY what is happening and why. Be strong!!! and armor up.

• Adoption   2 years 36 weeks ago

AMEN! Glory to GOD! He loves us SO MUCH and HE fights for us when we allow Him to!

• My Wife   2 years 36 weeks ago

Dear Jason,

I am also a woman who left her husband and children when they were in their early teens, a tumultuous time! I came back after two years, but that is my own story. Here is what happened:

1. GOD told my husband (my kids adopted dad) to 'be a ROCK for me and to WAIT for me!' My leaving woke him up to the things I had been trying so hard to get through to him about our marriage and family issues. BUT.. I was WRONG to leave in the first place and it caused a lot of pain to us all!

2. GOD worked in my heart for those 2 years and in my husband's heart... and we comforted our kids while we worked through things.. but they still struggled because my kids.. lost their dad to illness when they were small.

I think the 'good' that came out of it all was that this and GOD brought us BOTH to our knees in our intense pain where we needed to be to learn to die to self for the other and our family. I wish I could say that everything worked magically fine after our reunion, but in fact it has taken many years of GOD working still in us to sacrifice for one another like Jesus does. Our kids learned over time that no marriage or family is perfect and LOVING and Cherishing one another is worth FIGHTING for!It's hard to see our kids suffer most of all when they don't understand. But they are resilient when they are assured we love them!

Let GOD lead you.. share your grief with HIM, encourage and love your kids with all of your heart.. GOD will comfort them and you as well. HE will lead you in how to handle all of this and what to say and do. My husband listened to GOD.. that's all it takes to do all you can do. Praying and standing with you. hugging you with tears..

• Feel so lonely, need guidance in what to do with my life.   2 years 36 weeks ago

Extending a hug to you.. I DO understand... truly.. been there. I will pray for you right now.. and ask the LORD to Love on you.. minister His guidance to you.. and to bring peace and comfort. In my own times like these.. I have just snuggled in deeply to the LORD.. our time and focus when it is on HIM alone gives Jesus the chance to help us SEE and HEAR more clearly.. take some time and even though your feelings want to distract you.. share all of them with HIM.. He WILL give you comfort and hope you need and direct your path. Love in Christ!

• Prayer for Healing   2 years 36 weeks ago

Hi Gary,
    I will be praying for you...:) Migraines are not fun I suffer debilitating pain from them at 17 years old and have scoliosis which caused a curvature in my neck your walk with God he uses these things as lessons gotta just make yourself feel better and always keep your head high and focus on the God above that loves us forever

• My Christmas Prayer Request   2 years 36 weeks ago

Dear karen, I also have had a bad couple of years. Your request has touched my heart. Dear father I ask that you bless my sister with employment, that is made for her. You know all of karens needs. I ask that you shower her with blessings, in her fiances. I also ask that you return her husband to her. In jesu name Amen. Please pray for me also, I am an ex convict, and I am seeking a better paying job. God Bless you Karen

• Forgiving oneself   2 years 36 weeks ago

Wow...reading this was like looking in a mirror. But I remind myself that I am a child of God and that no weapon formed against me will prosper. Satan know that you are happy and living under God's grace and love. And that ticks him off. So he will do whatever he can to make you think that you are not worthy to be happy. But God takes you sin, forgives them and throws them away. I remind myself everyday that My Father loves me and wants the best for me. So I tell satan that he does not win. That Christ is victorious and since He lives in me, I am victorious. Tell yourself that everyday. repeat as often as you need to during the day. Satan can't stand to be in the mind that is constantly thinking on Christ. It shuts him up. Hope this helps. God Bless!!

• Overwhelmed   2 years 36 weeks ago

God is faithful to those who love Him. I know that God has you where you are for a reason. And your children will grow closer to Him because they see you faithfullness. I pray that God keeps you, your family and your friend's family in perfect peace. The peace that surpasses all understanding. And that whatever was taken from you will be returned to you 10 folds.
    I am a single mom and understand having to go without for a season. God bless you abundantly!!!

• please pray for healing for my mom.   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying with you and for your mom and family.

• Learn how to overcome the pain.   2 years 36 weeks ago

Forgiveness is tough! It is an act of our will, not a feeling, moment by moment... even sometimes. Not allowing any thoughts that are not of GOD enter in and take hold in our minds.. we boot them out and think on 'lovely' and good things. It is no easy task.. especially when we hurt so deeply inside. I pray for the LORD to heal your heart, to bind up your wounds and to minister to all of your needs. I ask Him to give you wisdom what to do about the illness you have going on presently and to heal every part of your being in His way and timing.. Keep choosing to forgive.. and one day.. you will find perhaps your 'feelings' line up with your choice... it takes a lot of time and prayer. Much Love in Christ.

• Mission trip to Africa   2 years 36 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer!

• need guidance, strength   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying GOD will order your steps one day at a time and fill your spirit, heart and mind with all you need as a balm to quiet and heal your heart and soul and guide your way. HUGS!

• it is for my nephew mathew one yers olde he have varose plese pray for him   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying!

• Lift Me Up In Prayer   2 years 36 weeks ago

Hi Ray;
    I got 'sacked' this year myself with neck, back and spine issues so I full well understand similarly where you are at. I also had a what seemed a 'cruel' taste of Sciatica pain that left me sleepless for the most part for 5 weeks. The need to work and the home duties too seem almost overwhelming at times when I am hurting or stiff.
    I am going to pray with you and also ask GOD to give you wisdom about your path ahead, how to care for yourself at this time and to let go what you can, for Him to bring along others to aid you in your time of need,and for healing... just KNOW that GOD WILL PROVIDE for you.. HE never fails.

• Cancer   2 years 36 weeks ago

Standing in prayers with you for them all!

• 20 Year old nephew with cancer   2 years 36 weeks ago

Praying with you for him!!!

• This Might Be The Most Powerful Christmas Video I've Ever Seen   2 years 36 weeks ago

Powerful Christmas story video indeed!

Leave it to children to tell the story the BEST!!

• Please pray   2 years 36 weeks ago

Dear father I am asking for your intervention for these folks. I ask that you step in and take care of their fiances, I ask that you extend your mercy to these people, and show them that their is light at the end of the tunnel. In Jesus name Amen