• This Might Be The Most Powerful Christmas Video I've Ever Seen   2 years 41 weeks ago

That was the most adorable version of the Christmas story on Earth. Luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

• NEED A BLESSING WITH MY FINANCES   2 years 41 weeks ago

Dear Father I lift up Kimberley,s request to you. I ask that you show her direction, and keep the enemy out of her finances. I ask in Jesus name Amen

• We Crave Your Feedback on Christmas Music!   2 years 41 weeks ago

Great Christmas music especially the one played b/e focus on the family and the speaker(insight for living) It was a medley of songs sung by a big orchestra and voices. I would love to know who and the name so i could get it on itunes and play along with my horn. You r all doing a great job on your selection of Christmas songs this year as always. hugs and love to all you guys. Marco Here

• Hi   2 years 42 weeks ago

PRAISE THE LORD! WOO!!!!!!!! YES!

• My Son   2 years 42 weeks ago

Standing with you as a mom who had to do a similar thing. The thing I have and still am learning is that our kids are God's kids first. We are given them as a trust by God to love and raise.. then comes the 'letting go' part for us. I think that it is harder often times for us than it is for our kids. But when we do.. God takes over. Our kids will live as we do.. going through ups and downs and trials.. but that is how they will learn to look for God.. especially when we cannot fix it for them. They will grow, mature, and b e c o m e .. as we have and are still. God can handle our kids and their lives and will do as He thinks best to bring them around and to minister to them. I will pray with you about his depression.. as I pray for my own son with his anxiety. My son did see a doctor but then refused that help. My son does not want or think he needs God.. but he is learning through life that he cannot control things as he once thought. Although I hate to see him struggle with fear.. it may just be the thing my own son needs to look to God when he becomes too overwhelmed. Praying for both.

• I'm not as close with Christ as everyone else seems to be...   2 years 42 weeks ago

Dear lost girl.. you are NOT lost! You are touching GOD's heart! Let me share a story with you.
    When I was in my 20's I used to stay up ALL night on PURPOSE trying to KEEP AWAKE to MEET with God. I used to sit outside on my our front porch and talk and listen.. and talk and listen.. only to meet with silence! I did this for some time. I got mad!

I felt like you.

I came inside one morning and pitched a fit at my kitchen table! I saidl "God! I love you.. but I can't do this on my own! I want to follow You and be with You but I QUIT! I give up! If you want me I'm here! I just can't make anything happen!"

and.. I did.

It was at THAT moment.. my life changed. GOD BEGAN to INITIATE our relationship. In other words.. HE led the DANCE.. and asked me to follow.

I think that GOD might.. be telling you the same thing. He Loves you and you are not lost by any means. The thing is is that you NEVER compare OTHER people's relationship with GOD's to your own. There IS NO comparison because everyone is UNIQUE. GOd speaks to people differently as well. Not all the same.

At first.. GOD used the Daily Bread to speak to me. Then.. He led me to His Word.. then.. other people.. then one day as I was reading the Psalms I said: "God, I'd like to have the same type of relationship with You that Kind David did.. and that I do with my own earthly dad.. just listening and talking intimately so.

He granted that.

But here is a gift I will give you.

Sing to HIM.. on your own.

Spend time with HIM in a place where it is quiet and it is just you and HE. Ask HIM what HE wants to say to you and wait.. have child like faith.. You learned to hear the voice of those who love you.. you will learn to hear Him too.. He is listening to you.. He's on the way.. Have faith.

• Hoping for a house approvel and closing.   2 years 42 weeks ago

Standing with you! Any updates to share for prayers?

• My Pops and also a friend at work   2 years 42 weeks ago

Jesus... my heart aches hearing the needs here.. I know it is Your heart LORD feeling their pain and anguish, the grief.. and knowing the needs of this child and these that are ill and hurting. DO Your work LORD.. let them feel Your Presence.. and SEE YOU are NEAR in ALL. Thank YOU for being I AM. They need all of YOU and YOU are there being GOD.. I AM.

• A friends son has cancer.   2 years 42 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer and extending all the LOVE I can.. <3

• Getting a job working with cancer patients in the hospital.   2 years 42 weeks ago

I have worked as a chaplain. I will tell you that there have been times when I have spoken to them directly about God because God led me to. But I will also share with you that 'washing their feet' in the ways that they each needed was the best model for the love of God and it led to them asking about why I was different. When we love.. most times they will ask.. then.. there is no conflict with our place of 'employment' God bless you in your journey.. and in the heart and gifts He has given you!

• Looking for work   2 years 42 weeks ago

My husband went through the same thing lately.. but one day GOD said to me.. "tell your husband that although I have made him the main provider for your family.. he cannot be that unless I provide for him first to provide for you all."

I had to stop and think about that.

GOD made my husband responsible for us.. yet GOD is responsible above my husband to care for us.

When I shared that with my husband it took all of the pressure off of him.. He felt better.. relieved.. and the best thing?... GOD began to take care of us in ways that were unexpected and always different. It became a time of waiting patiently and expectantly (and not trying to fix things or provide for ourselves) to watch GOD work.. and.. HE DID EVERY TIME!!!

God still has us in a place of faith.. where although my husband now has a new job it is not enough to meet our needs and GOD will not allow me to work though I have tried endless times. I really believe that GOD is preparing His kids to look to HIM alone because of the coming days.. and HE WILL NOT let us down! He cannot go against HIS WORD. Praying with you!

• Growing Faith & Relationship With God   2 years 42 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer.. continue to model so lovingly and on purpose as you have. God will do the rest. <3

• A friend in need   2 years 42 weeks ago

The LORD says in His Word that 'every person has a 'day' of salvation. It's kind of like a seed when it is planted in the ground and has been watered and tended with care by GOD. The 'day' comes when the person must respond to all that GOD has done to let them know that He is there.. but GOD lets us all choose to come to Him or not. The WONDERFUL thing about GOD is that His Word also says that HE STRIVES with us.. 120 years.. that means that HE Continues as HE says in Revelation to KNOCK on the DOOR Of our hearts. GOD NEVER gives up until we take our last breath.. and HE certainly does not lose patience with us in that. Continue to pray for your ex-boyfriend and leave him in the Hands of GOD. GOD knows each of us and HOW to get through to us. All best! Be at peace.

• Forgiving oneself   2 years 42 weeks ago

I can completely relate to you on this. I have experienced in the past condemnation and unworthy of why am I happy. Yet, the words of God give me comfort. He loves you so much that sent His son that knew no sin become sin..for us. So that He can have you, delight in you and give you a new life. Not a life of remembering the past.Don't let the enemy remind you of the past and if you are already in those thoughts, start sining, praising God. If He forgave us, why shouldnt we forgive ourselves? You keep on hanging in there. I'll be praying for you. I know it can be overwhelming at times. Remember, God knew you even before you were born, therefore..He loves you no matter what. Praise God everytime you remember how great is His faithfulness :)

• health and money   2 years 42 weeks ago

Standing with you for your friends.. and knowing that GOD will make a way for you.. in fact... He already has. Love in Christ!

• All I want for Christmas is my Home.   2 years 42 weeks ago

Dear Steve and Theresa.

in 2008 both my husband and I lost our jobs within 2 months of one another. we are in the same age bracket as you are. We also had good jobs and had a home we loved. Two things I learned that GOD had in mind for us.

1. He wanted to move us from the East coast to the west coast.
    2. He began to wean us off the world's system.. and He began to teach us about living by faith..and used Elijah's Story about when the Ravens fed him by the brook.

GOD moved us with NO money in our own pockets.. but used others.. and just so we knew it was HIM.. my car broke down and our money ran out in New Mexico where we were stuck and used up the rest of the money..all but 40.00 in the four days we were there.

GOD came through with the rest of the money to get 4 dogs, a uhaul, and an SUV the rest of the way.. but I was mad... instead of thankful.

I sat alone with the LORD and said: "How come You only give us what we NEED to the penny? Why can you not give us a little extra?"

He replied... " As Long as I give you ONE STONE to step on after the other.. what is that to you?"

As I thought about that.. I began to praise HIM and be thankful. We have lived like that now.. having Him place one stone after before our steps everyday now for the last year and a half. Sometimes it includes jobs.. sometimes it includes pure faith and a stranger handing you a bag of food or a one hundred dollar bill saying.. "We felt to give you this." It has made us VERY humble. But now? I don't worry anymore.. GOD WILL PROVIDE.. HE PROMISED. We just ask HIM alone and HE makes a way in HIS own time.. according to HIM plan. ALL best!

• NEED A BLESSING WITH MY FINANCES   2 years 42 weeks ago

GOD sometimes KEEPS us in that place so we can walk and depend on Him for our needs one day at a time. The same has happened with us. One time we had 'extra' we thought.. and the car broke down. But .. we were glad to have the money to pay for that. GOD always makes our money run short... but then HE supplies the week we are in VERY interesting ways.. and different all of the time. HE PROMISED.. gave an OATH that HE WILL take care of HIS OWN.. HE WILL.. just watch!!! Praying with you!

• Overwhelmed   2 years 42 weeks ago

I just want to encourage you through Psalm 23 and Psalm 139. GOD has known your WHOLE life and path since before you and your kids were born and HE has the PATH for you.. so don't fear. I CAN say this because I have been without a job for 4 years now... my husband has lost a few because if illness and has not been able to keep any job because of his heart. Although our kids are grown .. we have 3 furry kids whom GOD brought our way to adopt. I have actually 'settled down' in my faith now.. because I have watched GOD MOVE to PROVIDE for our EVERY NEED. And I have learned what NEED means. HE has ALWAYS comes through in HIS way and in HIS TIMING, by HIS Means. It's actually getting fun to watch and always leaves me with my mouth hanging open... which in itself is a sight.
    The KEY I have been taught is never to ask someone else for help... only tell GOD our needs.
    There are times your faith will be tested until the end of it.. but then.. HE WILL COME. If HE does not supply something it means HE is going to make a change in your life somehow.. so be patient. He moved me from NC to NV and paid for the trip when I had no money. There will be times He will use those closest to us and then complete strangers. HE WILL.. that's all you need to know.. and ask for help when there is unbelief in your heart.. I had to for me.. because I was not sure He would want to help me.. But now.. the world can fall apart around me.. but HE will take care of me and I even have the faith to GIVE to others which is the BEST CHRISTMAS! GOD is building a NOAH type faith in HIS people.. just BELIEVE and "DO whatever HE tells you" Love in Christ!

• Forgiving oneself   2 years 42 weeks ago

I often find myself in this similar place when I think of how I raised my son. I have a lot of guilt. I made some terrible mistakes.. some ignorant and some out of sheer frustration. I know the LORD has also forgiven me.. but some days.. when I look at his picture and realize that I may never hear from him again.. I pray.

I also know that I am not the same person and wish for the day that my son would know that it is not only he who has changed, but his mom also.
    But.. I cannot change or fix it. I pray.

I know that I cannot unload this burden from my own shoulders... and that sometimes it is like a plant that needs to be re-potted in some areas of my life.. I hurt... and so I pray.

I pray and I will keep on praying.. until I know.. that I will wake up.. and GOD will have healed those places in me. I will not allow those negative thoughts or the condemnation that comes from the enemy to take root in my mind anymore.. so I am like a security guard over my thought life. I pay attention to the thoughts that want to gain entrance and meet them with the Word of GOD. If they agree with Him.. they are welcome.. if not... I waste no time in kicking them out. what we don't feed in our plants.. don't grow and soon die.

Just some food for thought.. praying with you. <3

• newly single mon   2 years 42 weeks ago

Praying with you! It is heart wrenching to hear this story, but comforting to KNOW that GOD ALREADY knew and has made a path for them to follow Him. I am so thankful that HE IS.. "I AM" for all of HIS OWN. Call SOS and see if it is not too late for her kids to be added to the Salvation Army's Christmas Angel program!

• Forgiving oneself   2 years 42 weeks ago

Hi, I have been where you are... whay I have learned through the years is if we keep ourselves in such a state, we are allowing satan into our lives!!! If JESUS has forgiven you, ask HIM to help you forgive yourself!!! It will not happen over night..it takes work, and you have to WANT to do this.....STOP punishing yourself!!! Your past is just that.

• what happens when???   2 years 42 weeks ago

Just wanted to quickly update...they are still running tests. I think maybe I am going through a refining period.... I have always taken care of others...growing up I was taught asking for help was a sign of weakness.... now, I have to have assistance in ways I never would have imagined. Maybe the lesson for me here is that it is OK to accept help...it is NOT a sign of weakness!!! Very difficult lesson..very humbling. I just turned 35!!!

• Struggling with headaches for over a year   2 years 42 weeks ago

Hi,
    I am kind of in the same boat. I have been struggling with debilitating back pain for about three months now..i pray as well, and I have a number of people praying too.We are still trying to find the source. It is difficult to function when you are in such pain I know. Don't stop leaning on JESUS!!! I will lift you and your family up...make sure you don't let the enemy use your pain to his advantage.

• Car Accident, Mom & Son   2 years 42 weeks ago

God is in control of that situation. I know how it is with money being tight...as far as being Christan goes Praise GOD you were ok for the most part, and keep praying for the other driver too. Your only option may be to see if he had insurance seeing as he/she was in the wrong. I would consider lifting that up.

• Please Pray For Me   2 years 42 weeks ago

Hi,
    take it day by day....or if need be moment by moment. and be PATIENT!!!! I have been a believer for almost ten years now, and i am constantly reminded GOD works on HIS time table, and HE really does hear you...sometimes things happen which leave us going OOOKKK!!! Remember we may not see what is happening or why at the time, but HE sees EVERYTHING!!! and he makes NO MSTAKES!!! Give it time you'll see.