TREE63-BLESSED BE YOUR NAME
TODD AGNEW-THIS FRAGILE BREATH (THE THUNDER SONG)
LAUREN DAIGLE-HOW CAN IT BE
MATT REDMAN-TEN THOUSAND REASONS
ELLIE HOLCOMB-THE BROKEN BEAUTIFUL

• wieght loss need to have needed surgery   2 years 48 weeks ago

LORD, I pray that You will carry Victor to his goal so that he can have the needed surgery. I ask that you change the desires within him in all that he partakes of, so that it will be easier for him during this difficult time and give both him and his family Your peace. Give each caregiver in the hospital wisdom from You in how to help and to care for Victor the very best possible way. Or LORD.. bring healing to Victor by Your own Hand. In Jesus name.. amen!

• healing for my son   2 years 48 weeks ago

Praying Karla and wondering how your son is doing at this time?!

• My right someone   2 years 48 weeks ago

Praying with you my sister.. much love in Christ!

• Need of Prayer   2 years 48 weeks ago

Lord, we thank YOU for being our Peace, our Provision, our Comfort, our ALL in all at all times.. Thank YOU for meeting the needs that Vicky and her granddaughter are waiting on YOU for.. we know that you will take care of them both in Your way and time. We give you all the praise! In Your GREAT Name.. amen!

• Operation Christmas Child Collection   2 years 48 weeks ago

I have sereach your site through google. its very impressive .i have bookmark it.Last Sunday I was searching for online toys store because I have to buy a gift for my 6 years old daughter for her birthday .i spend my whole day in searching for well reputed online toy store.After a lot of search I found a store with the name of ToysDaddy.com. they help me to buy my gift, I strongly recommend This online toys store

• Crossroads   2 years 48 weeks ago

My spouse and I have been in the same boat believe it or not for 15 years. It is very hard for our kids and very unpleasant and painful for us. I will admit.. I gave my spouse pretty much the same ultimatum. But I soon learned I had to compromise. My parents have always treated my spouse as a child of their own along with our children. My spouses parents have been 'dictators and my spouse has had the choice of towing their line or being cast out.' After this past summer, I made my own decision after prayer that I felt was fair to my spouse, his family, and to myself,.. since I have been 'at fault' for whenever my spouse has not met with their approval. I refuse to be used or mistreated, and disrespected any longer and my spouse admitted to using me as a 'scapegoat' a times for our family issues with them. Sometimes there are not perfect endings.. or ways that we would desire for things to work out. BUT GOD has the right answer for each HOUR we are in with them all. Right now.. my husband and kids are free to fly and go to see and do whatever they like with his family. I choose to forgive, but will not take part in anymore hurt to my own self by their words or actions. They can go to them, but my home is my safe place. I don't know what GOD's answer is for you and your wife... I do know how painful it all can be.. but the place i have found that is best with GOD is to honor each one's feelings and to compromise so that although it is not perfect.. no one is cast off or exiled... and in time.. GOD can heal if we all are willing. Praying.

• My Aunt   2 years 48 weeks ago

Samantha you have a BEAUTIFUL HEART.. standing and praying with you!

• Mission Trip   2 years 48 weeks ago

I understand your urgency and heart to GO! I also have wanted to go to Africa for many years. Liberia, Ghana, Sierra Leone.. but if I might share something with you? Sometimes GOD puts a desire in our hearts, but the timing is not yet. And if GOD truly desires for you to BE THERE. HE WILL make it happen! And HE still can! I heard this saying once that has helped me through many times like this: "If it's GOD's Will, It's GOD's Bill" so once we ask HIM and continue to wait for His answer we can rest assured that if He wants us to be someplace He will provide for it one way of another. He may also ask us to be involved in raising the funds through some inspiration He gives us. Anyway my sister.. just trust. In His time He makes all His will for us clear and active. God Bless your fervent desire to serve Him~

• Belt Biblical education and Leadership training.   2 years 48 weeks ago

Praying!

• Family member struggling with many repairs   2 years 48 weeks ago

Praying GOD's love and personal counsel will breakthrough to your father at this time. I also pray for peace, calmness, and restoration through Christ in every part of His being. Sometimes things in my own life have had to crumble completely to the ground for me to "look up."
    Be at peace.. God knows your dad's way... and yours. Love in Christ.

• Prayer for my nephews Brad, Brendan, and Bailey and my doggie Basil who passed away   2 years 48 weeks ago

Prayers,love, peace, provision for all needs, and comfort be yours in Christ Jesus at this time.

• My marine friend -   2 years 48 weeks ago

Praying so!!!

• in desperate need for help   2 years 48 weeks ago

Praying GOD helps each of you to find His will, His calling for your lives to play your part in His Epic Story of Reconciliation of the lost. He promises that when we want to know.. we will! Excited for each of you to see it.

• My Christmas Prayer Request   2 years 48 weeks ago

Hi, I know how you feel, I have been there.Just remember JESUS knows what he is doing and why. It is sooo much easier to respond in a fleshly way, but this is the time to REALLY lean on the LORD!!! PTL my husband and I are learning this lesson together!! Hang in there....I know it is much easier said then done.

• My Wife   2 years 48 weeks ago

hi, Keep turning to JESUS!!! Keep laying All of this down at his feet...remember, HE knows EXACTLY what is happening and why. Be strong!!! and armor up.

• Adoption   2 years 48 weeks ago

AMEN! Glory to GOD! He loves us SO MUCH and HE fights for us when we allow Him to!

• My Wife   2 years 48 weeks ago

Dear Jason,

I am also a woman who left her husband and children when they were in their early teens, a tumultuous time! I came back after two years, but that is my own story. Here is what happened:

1. GOD told my husband (my kids adopted dad) to 'be a ROCK for me and to WAIT for me!' My leaving woke him up to the things I had been trying so hard to get through to him about our marriage and family issues. BUT.. I was WRONG to leave in the first place and it caused a lot of pain to us all!

2. GOD worked in my heart for those 2 years and in my husband's heart... and we comforted our kids while we worked through things.. but they still struggled because my kids.. lost their dad to illness when they were small.

I think the 'good' that came out of it all was that this and GOD brought us BOTH to our knees in our intense pain where we needed to be to learn to die to self for the other and our family. I wish I could say that everything worked magically fine after our reunion, but in fact it has taken many years of GOD working still in us to sacrifice for one another like Jesus does. Our kids learned over time that no marriage or family is perfect and LOVING and Cherishing one another is worth FIGHTING for!It's hard to see our kids suffer most of all when they don't understand. But they are resilient when they are assured we love them!

Let GOD lead you.. share your grief with HIM, encourage and love your kids with all of your heart.. GOD will comfort them and you as well. HE will lead you in how to handle all of this and what to say and do. My husband listened to GOD.. that's all it takes to do all you can do. Praying and standing with you. hugging you with tears..

• Feel so lonely, need guidance in what to do with my life.   2 years 48 weeks ago

Extending a hug to you.. I DO understand... truly.. been there. I will pray for you right now.. and ask the LORD to Love on you.. minister His guidance to you.. and to bring peace and comfort. In my own times like these.. I have just snuggled in deeply to the LORD.. our time and focus when it is on HIM alone gives Jesus the chance to help us SEE and HEAR more clearly.. take some time and even though your feelings want to distract you.. share all of them with HIM.. He WILL give you comfort and hope you need and direct your path. Love in Christ!

• Prayer for Healing   2 years 49 weeks ago

Hi Gary,
    I will be praying for you...:) Migraines are not fun I suffer debilitating pain from them at 17 years old and have scoliosis which caused a curvature in my neck your walk with God he uses these things as lessons gotta just make yourself feel better and always keep your head high and focus on the God above that loves us forever

• My Christmas Prayer Request   2 years 49 weeks ago

Dear karen, I also have had a bad couple of years. Your request has touched my heart. Dear father I ask that you bless my sister with employment, that is made for her. You know all of karens needs. I ask that you shower her with blessings, in her fiances. I also ask that you return her husband to her. In jesu name Amen. Please pray for me also, I am an ex convict, and I am seeking a better paying job. God Bless you Karen

• Forgiving oneself   2 years 49 weeks ago

Wow...reading this was like looking in a mirror. But I remind myself that I am a child of God and that no weapon formed against me will prosper. Satan know that you are happy and living under God's grace and love. And that ticks him off. So he will do whatever he can to make you think that you are not worthy to be happy. But God takes you sin, forgives them and throws them away. I remind myself everyday that My Father loves me and wants the best for me. So I tell satan that he does not win. That Christ is victorious and since He lives in me, I am victorious. Tell yourself that everyday. repeat as often as you need to during the day. Satan can't stand to be in the mind that is constantly thinking on Christ. It shuts him up. Hope this helps. God Bless!!

• Overwhelmed   2 years 49 weeks ago

God is faithful to those who love Him. I know that God has you where you are for a reason. And your children will grow closer to Him because they see you faithfullness. I pray that God keeps you, your family and your friend's family in perfect peace. The peace that surpasses all understanding. And that whatever was taken from you will be returned to you 10 folds.
    I am a single mom and understand having to go without for a season. God bless you abundantly!!!

• please pray for healing for my mom.   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying with you and for your mom and family.

• Learn how to overcome the pain.   2 years 49 weeks ago

Forgiveness is tough! It is an act of our will, not a feeling, moment by moment... even sometimes. Not allowing any thoughts that are not of GOD enter in and take hold in our minds.. we boot them out and think on 'lovely' and good things. It is no easy task.. especially when we hurt so deeply inside. I pray for the LORD to heal your heart, to bind up your wounds and to minister to all of your needs. I ask Him to give you wisdom what to do about the illness you have going on presently and to heal every part of your being in His way and timing.. Keep choosing to forgive.. and one day.. you will find perhaps your 'feelings' line up with your choice... it takes a lot of time and prayer. Much Love in Christ.

• Mission trip to Africa   2 years 49 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer!