• My friend's new born baby   2 years 24 weeks ago

"LORD, I pray you give this mom to be a special touch. A dream.. and a vision for her and her children's future. I pray you will show her that you are there with them. That each of their lives are SO very valuable to you and that you have a plan for each of their lives. Lord show her that you are her Husband and can father her children and that you WILL care for her and for these beautiful little beings that YOU have created in her. Give her a vision of their future and the Hope she has in YOU. I pray you DRAW her to Your side and to Your Word. That you will feed her on the left and on the right wherever she turns she will hear Your Voice. Cause her to hear you for the sake of her children and her own precious life.. IN Your Name.. Jesus.. amen!"

• I miss my life   2 years 24 weeks ago

I can tottaly relate, I will be praying for you. God Bless

• Salvation   2 years 24 weeks ago

I hope that some how God gets a hold of his heart and that he will turn to God be be his Savior

• Marriage   2 years 24 weeks ago

MY WIFE AND I ARE NEWLY WEDS, AND A FEW MONTHS BEFORE OUR WEDDING WE RAN INTO SIMILAR ISSUES. BUT WE GAVE IT TO GOD AND HE ALONE GOT US THREW IT. THERE IS STILL A LITTLE PAIN BUT MY WIFE AND I KNOW OUR LOVE IS STRONGER THAN WHATEVER THE DEVIL PUTS IN FRONT OF US.SO I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND THAT GOD SHOWS UP IN YOUR MARRIAGE LIKE HE DID IN OURS

• New marriage   2 years 24 weeks ago

GOD BLESS

• I miss my life   2 years 24 weeks ago

I will pray for you and your family. GOD has many planes for you, HE just had to close a few doors to make sure you start heading threw the right ones.

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 24 weeks ago

I love Christmas music my thoughts would be 100% Christmas music. I've been listening to it myself since August. I sing with a mission group for the Southern NV Baptist Association and we are preparing for our December performances.

• Battling fear and other stuff   2 years 24 weeks ago

Thank you. I appreciate the encouragement and the prayers.

• Shadow a puppy needs a home   2 years 24 weeks ago

We found a home for Shadow! Praise God! They will be coming by next Wednesday to pick him up!

• Left Behind   2 years 24 weeks ago

I am praying for you. Have faith and pray. God hears all our prayers and you are not abandoned because God our Father is always with us.

• Taking my own life   2 years 24 weeks ago

Thank you to all of you. I really appreciate it.

• Battling fear and other stuff   2 years 24 weeks ago

Tania, I just wanted to let you know first of all how normal this is, and that your not alone:) second of all I hope you know just how much of a treasure you are and the high price that god has paid for you, after you realize this I want you to tell your self just how beautiful and smart you are, because the struggle you are feeling is internal, and you need to realize that you can never disappoint god, the bible says that even before we have commited a sin that god has forgiven us, how awesome is that:) remember this " pray to god before you make a decision and he will give you, an answer on what to do." If you ever have any questions on whether or not your on the path that god had created for you just pray and you'll be surprised how fast god will answer you!!!
    love a good friend!!!

• New Job   2 years 24 weeks ago

Hello Jeff,
    I know that god will open this door for you, but I just wanted to say that before you start this new journey that you remember what your purpose is, and what your intentions are when you receive this blessing because money comes, and goes but your character sticks with you throughout your life:)
    Love a good friend

• too much pain   2 years 24 weeks ago

Please remember that God loves you and you are precious to him. I do pray that God heals the emotional wounds and leads you to a christian counselor that can help you. For a reminder of God's great love for you go to www.fathersloveletter.com and read or listen to the love letter which is based on scripture. Keep pressing into God.

• Please pray for Roger   2 years 24 weeks ago

I prayed and asked God to extend his mercy to you and your family. Please keep us updated on your situation! Rick @ SOS Radio

• Depression   2 years 24 weeks ago

I have prayed for you. I pray that God brings healing to you quickly.

• our marriage is falling apart   2 years 24 weeks ago

I pray for a strengthening of your marriage. I also pray for both of you to grow in your walk with God. I also pray for financial provision and that God would heal you.

• Taking my own life   2 years 24 weeks ago

Precious Daughter of God your heavenly Father loves you so much more than you could possibly understand. I have prayed for you. Keep pressing into God. Find a trusted friend or pastor that you can talk to. I pray that you know more and more the love God has for you and that God will break those bonds and give you strength and peace.

• Wisdom and guidance for my daughter and her boyfriend.   2 years 24 weeks ago

I prayed for you and your daughter. May God give you wisdom, guidance, discernment, strength, and peace.

• My sister Erin; preganat and hooked on drugs   2 years 24 weeks ago

I prayed for you and your sister. Keep praying for your sister and mean while let the way you live speak for you. Keep showing your sister love and don't preach at her. I pray God gives you the words to say when you are with your sister.

• Salvation   2 years 24 weeks ago

I prayed. God bless you and give you strength.

• I miss my life   2 years 24 weeks ago

Heavenly Father draw near to Kristy that she may see you clearer than ever before. Remind us you are a God of the valley as much as the mountaintops, or even the plains. Faith is often cheap when it requires no heart and grit. I join with her in asking for the grace and favor of Jesus to cover, and renew. I cry RESTORE for your people. Give her back her life and more. You are a miracle working God!
    Isaiah 42:22

• I miss my life   2 years 24 weeks ago

I prayed for you. Keep pressing into God and know that this storm will not last forever.

• Shadow a puppy needs a home   2 years 24 weeks ago

I prayed for you. Good luck. Wish I could take him, but besides having two cats that I love deeply I am in a condo.

• Wisdom and guidance for my daughter and her boyfriend.   2 years 24 weeks ago

Rejoice in the good. I will keep all of you in my prayers!