MERCY ME-GREATER
7EVENTH TIME DOWN-THE ONE I'M RUNNING TO
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-THIS IS THE STUFF
MATTHEW WEST-HELLO MY NAME IS
CITIZEN WAY-HOW SWEET THE SOUND

• Please Pray For Me   2 years 46 weeks ago

Hi,
    take it day by day....or if need be moment by moment. and be PATIENT!!!! I have been a believer for almost ten years now, and i am constantly reminded GOD works on HIS time table, and HE really does hear you...sometimes things happen which leave us going OOOKKK!!! Remember we may not see what is happening or why at the time, but HE sees EVERYTHING!!! and he makes NO MSTAKES!!! Give it time you'll see.

• being single   2 years 46 weeks ago

When I was 23 God brought someone into my life. I did not fall in love with them.. but GOD made it clear this was the person for me and I was asked to choose to love them. We were married for 11 years and then he died. I asked the LORD in time if He had someone else for me and our kids? He took me to the story of Isaac and Rebecca. I did exactly what the servant did. I wrote in a secret place how I would know the ONE GOD CHOSE for me.
    It happened just as I wrote it. God desires to choose our mates for us. But He does it differently with each of us. Just follow His lead. I still had to choose to love this other person too.. but the love that comes is from deep within over time rather than just the mere outward attraction. We have had a stormy time at times.. but now we have been together for about 18 years and through this relationship GOD has changed ME so much. Just wait on the LORD you will not be disappointed for HE had made one just for YOU.

• My Son   2 years 46 weeks ago

At 15 my son was out of control. He would take and not do anything to help himself. I prayed and took a very big risk after doing all that I could for him. I told him he had two weeks to move out. The next day he disappeared and showed up about 4 days later in a state we used to live in. This was GOD's plan for him because he finally stood on his own two feet. He still has not come to the LORD and we pray for him all of the time.. but sometimes tough love is the only way. My brother has had the same thing and he was thinking of giving his child one year's notice to get ready to be on her own. I don't know GOD's plan for you and what HE would have you to do.. but HE will tell you His Plan.. sometimes our kids can lack confidence even to stand on their own and that can be another reason for their not moving forward.. they are scared to leave the safety of home. Sometimes counseling can help. We did this as a family. Much love and prayers! This too.. shall pass.

• Wife Healing & a Miracle of God   2 years 46 weeks ago

Dear David.. as I read your request my heart aches in shared anguish.. please know prayers are being lifted up and that the LORD knows and IS working on Your's, Pam's and your families behalf.. from a lady whose husband has been in the hospital 9 times this year with heart and we have jobs and no jobs.. the LORD has been faithful to supply EVERY NEED. At times we thought HE was not coming through for some reason we soon found HE had another plan and way for us to take.. all I can say is Let GO and rest in His Arms HE WILL NOT EVER FAIL YOU or ABANDON you.. HE WILL lead and carry you all.. ALL the way! Praying!

• All of thee above   2 years 46 weeks ago

The time has passed since this request was made. but praying now and knowing that GOD is working! All best!

• Freind in Hospital   2 years 46 weeks ago

Praying! How is your friend now?

• My relationship with my boyfriend   2 years 46 weeks ago

Praying.. and finding a good, Christian counselor can help. Just pray and ask the LORD to order your steps in who to see. HE always provides if that is His will and the timing is right. Standing with you all!

• Girlfriend trouble   2 years 46 weeks ago

Modeling Christ's love is your gift from the LORD to your friend. Praying for her.. and letting GOD be GOD in her life in His way and time is the best approach. Just being there for her.. and letting GOD use you.. and work in her while you are a rock in her life... with wisdom and balance for your own good.. will show her who Christ really is. Blessings! ps. I have a friend whom is not a christian and we have been friends (with wisdom) for over 25 years. Slowly GOD has brought her closer. Now she is in REAL crisis and is receiving more from HIM than ever before. sometimes.. like watching a garden.. it's a matter of time. You will know from the LORD over time whether to stay or let go.

• Prayer   2 years 46 weeks ago

GOD.. I pray for my sister Brenda and for her children... and for their dad. LORD.. assure Brenda that YOU WILL without a DOUBT give her wisdom, direction, guidance, and that you will be her PROVIDER and her HUSBAND and the Children;s Father. I pray that you will give her little ones and internal insight, knowledge and understanding like you did with me with my mom when i was very small and it saved my heart from much pain. I pray YOU will make this family STRONG and BIND them TOGETHER with YOUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Manifest Yourself LORD until there is no more doubt that YOU are with them. Give Brenda that crucial time to spend with YOU each morning first thing to guide her day. Please work in the father.. to provide for his children and work in his heart to bring TRUTH and healing.. Release his mind from the thoughts the Enemy has held him captive with and give him YOUR MIND.. the Mind of Christ. Help Brenda to be patient as You work in and through all circumstances and give her and inner JOY.. knowing that IN THE END.. YOU will help her and her family PREVAIL! Thanks JESUS. AMEN!

• Pray for Mike and his family   2 years 46 weeks ago

Dear GOD... Thank You for being ever present with Mike and His family. Do YOUR work in this situation LORD.. among the doctors, nurses and all caregivers. Among the family and most of all for Mike. Thanks for providing every need from the greatest to the least and for manifesting your PRESENCE and WORD that gives us peace. Surround them with your Angels and assure them that YOU will in the end.. bring GOOD from all of this.. a GIFT. For what Satan means for harm.. LORD.. YOU mean for the best for ALL around Mike. Thank YOU for being GOD! In JESUS name.. AMen!

• Soldier returning home   2 years 46 weeks ago

Praying!

• Employment and relocation to las vegas   2 years 46 weeks ago

Remember that GOD is the lead in our Dance with Him through life.. just follow HIS lead one day at a time and abide intimately in HIM.. HE will reveal His plan and timing with you. Curves may come in the road.. but GOD knows what HE is up to. He has already finished your Stories. Blessings!

• ups and downs   2 years 46 weeks ago

Remember that when a child is 'born' they are helpless babies. Totally dependent on their PARENT. Babies grow into toddlers, toddlers.. children.. children pre-teens, teens and so on.
    Growth and change or transformation is always a process and it is done through GOD's work.. by spending time in His presence with His Word. But remember the word is a SEED that is planted and all things planted take time to take ROOT and produce fruit... each thing planted comes forth in it's own time.
    I have struggled with certain sins for years and I understand that 'defeated' feeling that comes when we stumble or fall again. But GOD has brought me to the place now where even when I do.. I STILL know I am LOVED and VALUABLE to HIM. My value is not dependent upon my 'performance'... that's religion.. NOT RELATIONSHIP which is what Christ calls us to.. intimacy with HIM. One time the LORD showed me the roots of a fallen tree on the beach. There were hundreds of them and some were even 'grafted' together. I had just gotten done asking the LORD and crying out because I felt that these sins and hurts would never go away.
    He told me that like a SURGEON HE has to go more slowly in removing some things than others. If HE worked too quickly and did not restrain Himself.. He would cause more harm in us than healing. GOD is YOUR PHYSICIAN.. and HE wants you to be ASSURED that HE IS and WILL "COMPLETE what HE has BEGUN in YOU." Just rest and trust.. and KNOW that you are LOVED on BOTH good and bad days. LOVE in CHRIST!

• Starting a Business   2 years 46 weeks ago

Praying GOD gives JR the wisdom of Solomon, the knowledge and the understanding to go with it. That all he puts his hand to will prosper and all the glory and the gifts of thanks will go to GOD and to His Spreading of the Gospel.

• Cancer   2 years 46 weeks ago

Praying!

• Singles "Sunday Night Live" Christmas Magic Potluck & Toy Drive   2 years 46 weeks ago

UPDATE: The Magic of Christmas with "The MagicAL Experience" has been confirmed. We have the privilege of our very own Comedic Magician to entertain adults and children alike. Magic Al has performed for a variety of events through out Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and many other cities. It's going to be a great event for the family.

• Stop the cycle   2 years 46 weeks ago

Dear Heavenly Father,
    This family is in your hands Lord and I pray you restore this marriage. Soften and heal the wife's heart to be open to your work, bless the wife and husband with wisdom about your ideas for marriage and what a functional marriage looks like, how to communicate and work out issues or disagreements. You know what this man and woman need Lord to reconnect and what changes they both need to make to have a successful marriage, I pray that you would bless them both with your word and visions of what those things are. I ask you to restore this marriage and bless this family with an abundance of love, joy, peace and great understanding and grace for one another. Encourage this family to keep on trying and trusting in you to meet their needs personally and as a family.
    In Jesus name Amen.
    Much love to you and your family, I will continue to pray for your family.

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 46 weeks ago

pish posh - i tell my kids that Santa and Jesus are good friends. both filled with love and giving.

• 2011 Toys for Tots Drive- Blush Salon/Blush Cafe' Cajun Style   2 years 46 weeks ago

yay!! cant wait

• Salvation   2 years 46 weeks ago

Hi, I was just reading about Jon. I know what it is like to be broken and I know what it is like to be afraid. Turning your life to Christ is HUGE!!! Think of JESUS as a new friend...just talk to HIM and get to know HIM. The more you do this and truely hear of HIM the more you are going to want to learn of and about HIM. once you come to Christ you may see that although your circumstances may not have changed, but your attitude and perspective has. JESUS will truely change your life!!! I share my testimony sometimes and people are like YOU??? NO WAY!!!

• Please pray for my daughter   2 years 46 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the prayers and for lifting my girl up. God is great and He is definately working to transform her. Thank you for the encouragement and the remider that God is in control of all things. I will continue to be prayerful not only for my own but for your children as well. Wishing you a Christ filled Christmas with much love and blessing.

• Salvation   2 years 46 weeks ago

Please pray for Jon, that he will come to know Christ and that he will find purpose in this life. He is hurting so bad and it breaks my heart

• Mark   2 years 46 weeks ago

Please pray for my son Michael....he is 22 - unspoken.

• My dad is extremely sick   2 years 46 weeks ago

Hi Sara,
    I will pray for your father and your family..Just remember nothig happens to us without JESUS knowing how or why. I know this is a frightening time, but it is IMPORTANT we trn to GOD and not rely on our own strength or understanding. my husband and I are going through something similar and his advice was the same....we must walk by FAITH!!!

• Coat Drive   2 years 46 weeks ago

We need them dropped off by the 9th not 23.
    Need them by 12 noon. Thank you SO much