NEEDTOBREATHE-LAY 'EM DOWN
KERRIE ROBERTS-NO MATTER WHAT
COLTON DIXON-MORE OF YOU
NEWSBOYS-GOD'S NOT DEAD (LIKE A LION)
CASTING CROWNS-THRIVE

• prayer needed   2 years 39 weeks ago

Psalm 23 comes to mind. Your Shepherd will lead you and protect you. Do not fear. Jesus is with You! Praying with you. peace.

• prayer needed   2 years 39 weeks ago

• Proper raising of our children   2 years 39 weeks ago

I recommend humbly John Trent and Gary Smalley's books.. also Henry Cloud and John Townsend.. AWESOME family educational books and resources.. true transformation for families and marriages. praying with you.

• family- spiritual attack   2 years 39 weeks ago

Standing with you.

• Arguments   2 years 39 weeks ago

My husband and I say that are a butt of God's sense of humor. The only thing we have in common is GOD and miracle whip! I lie not. If he like something, I hate it. If I like it, he hates it. We have laughed so hard over this and have cried all the more. We even divorced for 2 years out of sheer frustration. But.. I missed him and he me and we talked on the phone every day. The thing we needed to quit doing.. (I am speaking of us) is to get rid of our individual pride and the need to be 'right'. This made us like 2 world's colliding.. when GOD meant for us to 'compliment' one another instead. That took humility and the willingness to really listen to one another's heart and honor and respect feelings. To try and understand the other with the LORD's help and for one of us to submit to the other.. or to prefer the other.
    It took and it taking LOTS of practice and sometimes still we just have to agree to disagree, but over time it's helping us. Hope this encourages you. Love in Christ. Praying.

• SOS saved my life.   2 years 39 weeks ago

I am almost 51. I had Bulimia and Anorexia as a teen. I came from a mixed family. One side was 'small' the other 'stocky'. I was told all of my life that I would the part of the stocky side. I was always monitored whenever I ate. The world was all about being thin and beautiful. perfectionism and 'earning' love and value was my family motto. Favoritism when you performed and a black sheep when you did not.I have grown up feeling a failure, ugly, and fat. The Truth is..I am really not any of these things. But this is how we are groomed to think. GOD saved me as well.. and still is. This morning He gave me Psalm 139 and for the first time I heard it. Lately he has been speaking through the music and so many things about my 'outside appearance'.. that i am as HE MADE ME to BE. We have All the wrong ideas about what beautiful really is. You know what? For the FIRST time in my life I am accepting WHO I AM.. because HE is making me and His word says" HE MAKES ALL things (and us) BEAUTIFUL in HIS TIME."Don't believe the LIES anymore... just know.. like me.. YOU are a MASTERPIECE! ALL masterpieces are UNIQUE and there TRULY are NO Comparisons. GOD made diversity.. just look around you. Like the STARS in the SKY you were made to shine with your OWN LIGHT.. A reflection of the SON who shines on,in, and THROUGH you. Pray for me.. I;ll pray for you. Mind changes are a process.. let's keep on believing the Voice of Truth. Amen! <3

• my teenage son   2 years 39 weeks ago

I feel you. Please trust God and have faith in the Lord it will be ok. You are doing the right thing. I pray for strength for you.

• Starting New Job Monday For Training   2 years 39 weeks ago

Hi Janet;

You sound a lot like me. I always get nervous about new work and that comes from how the LORD has used me. In my 30's I lost my husband to injury and illness. Before he went home to be with the LORD, he said: "You are going to be a lot like Michael Landon's character on highway to heaven. haha. I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard. But..20 years later? He was RIGHT.. and that was from the Lord.
    The LORD has a way of placing us when, where, and in His timing with whom He wants us to work with. His hand is on us as He gives us both the gifts and the anointing (like the artisans in the OT) to do the work He calls us to do. Sometimes people can be at a job all of their lives.. IF this is what the LORD desires. Sometimes less. What I am trying to communicate is this: Trust.. let go.. and let GOD be Sovereign in this job. He will give you what you need to do what He has placed you there for. The anointing is yours.. just rest in it. He will 'perform' all things for you as the scripture says. IF and when HE desires to promote you.. or move you out... sometimes it's really hard.. but it's GOD or God allowing it. He has ordered every step and day of your life.. just be intimately abiding in Him and watch His work.. He loves you and WILL sustain you and ALL the needs you and your family have. Blessings!

• Marriage Reconcilliation   2 years 39 weeks ago

Praying and standing with you!

• I have a painful crick on my neck.   2 years 39 weeks ago

Janna, How are you? Please give an update if you see this. I too have been battling pain: Nerve,,(which is a test) and back and neck. I sympathize with you completely. Prednisone,Motrin and prayer.. much better now. take care!

• My mother's Open-heart surgery   2 years 39 weeks ago

How is our mom Thomas.. would you give an update? Thank you... praying tonight for you all.

• My dad's having open heart surgery next week   2 years 39 weeks ago

Hi Natalie

How did your dad make out with his surgery? Just saw this request. Please give an update if you would when you see this. Praying! Thanks!

• Seeking higher paying job   2 years 39 weeks ago

Haha. don't! I used to go to the altar so much when I was first saved I thought everyone was looking at me and rolling their eyes.. saying.. "There she goes again.. that girl must be a mess!"

lol.. I am.. a beautiful one.. lol... The LORD later said to me that it's true about the 'squeaky wheel' if we don't 'ask, seek and knock' we don't get..

we ALL have needs.. just keep on asking.. and praying for others too! God Bless you!

• Husband has Cancer. Need Help   2 years 39 weeks ago

Hi Abby.. Wondering how you, your husband and children are? Could you give an update? Praying!

• Martin Flores Jr.   2 years 39 weeks ago

Praying for you and with you for Martin, his mom, and family.

• Getting closer and closer to college   2 years 40 weeks ago

Justin, it is my pleasure to lift you up in prayer here through SOS radio and now daily in my personal prayers.
    I know that God will bless you and lead you to the university where He can most be glorified through you.

Mrs. Alapa

• Financial guidance...   2 years 40 weeks ago

I think the Lord is already speaking to your heart. I have lifted you up in prayer.

• Need Employment   2 years 40 weeks ago

You and your situation have been lifted up in prayer

• 10yr year old granddaughter of friends   2 years 40 weeks ago

Prayers said for Kylie and her family

• Gary Caught Someone Gossiping About Him - Listen   2 years 40 weeks ago

I've done it too. And this is why I felt so bad for them. Because I knew that could have been ME!!!!

Thanks for the word! =)

• Gary Caught Someone Gossiping About Him - Listen   2 years 40 weeks ago

I'm not recommending pride... but I do think you can feel good that you #1 felt compassion for someone who was hurting you and #2 took the opportunity not to get the speck out of their eye, but to get the log out of your own.

(Although it sounded a little like THEY had the log and YOU had a speck... whatever. Your heart was in the right place.) :)

Thanks for reminding us:

"Therefore whatever you have spoken in the dark will be heard in the light, & what you have spoken in the ear in inner rooms will be proclaimed on the housetops." -- Luke 12:3

• life and choices   2 years 40 weeks ago

I think it's time for you to go to a meeting. Are you in Vegas? Do it tonight, please.

We're here for you.

Praying!

• Need some prayers   2 years 40 weeks ago

many are praying for you do not crumble. God makes good of everything. Be strong in the Lord read the Bible and keep your head up. He is guiding you and with you. Your His child and He loves you. Know this and do what you need to do. Believe me God will provide make the decisions you are waivering on and you will see Him work in your life.

• Left Behind   2 years 40 weeks ago

Thank you all.

I am SO involved in not only my youth group but multiple areas of my church as well. I love being at my church, in the House of Our Lord. And sometimes I feel that it may be the church itself, rather than God HIMself, that is actually holding me together.

• end of time   2 years 40 weeks ago

Fear not for I have over come the world Jesus said. Do not fear he has not given you a spirit of fear but of power love and a sound mind matt 24;14"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. You can do something though Get in the battle the ten forty window need missionaries and King's supporting missionaries. I currently in India doing just that making a difference fear not brother Love James