• Pray for Mike and his family   3 years 2 weeks ago

Dear GOD... Thank You for being ever present with Mike and His family. Do YOUR work in this situation LORD.. among the doctors, nurses and all caregivers. Among the family and most of all for Mike. Thanks for providing every need from the greatest to the least and for manifesting your PRESENCE and WORD that gives us peace. Surround them with your Angels and assure them that YOU will in the end.. bring GOOD from all of this.. a GIFT. For what Satan means for harm.. LORD.. YOU mean for the best for ALL around Mike. Thank YOU for being GOD! In JESUS name.. AMen!

• Soldier returning home   3 years 2 weeks ago

Praying!

• Employment and relocation to las vegas   3 years 2 weeks ago

Remember that GOD is the lead in our Dance with Him through life.. just follow HIS lead one day at a time and abide intimately in HIM.. HE will reveal His plan and timing with you. Curves may come in the road.. but GOD knows what HE is up to. He has already finished your Stories. Blessings!

• ups and downs   3 years 2 weeks ago

Remember that when a child is 'born' they are helpless babies. Totally dependent on their PARENT. Babies grow into toddlers, toddlers.. children.. children pre-teens, teens and so on.
    Growth and change or transformation is always a process and it is done through GOD's work.. by spending time in His presence with His Word. But remember the word is a SEED that is planted and all things planted take time to take ROOT and produce fruit... each thing planted comes forth in it's own time.
    I have struggled with certain sins for years and I understand that 'defeated' feeling that comes when we stumble or fall again. But GOD has brought me to the place now where even when I do.. I STILL know I am LOVED and VALUABLE to HIM. My value is not dependent upon my 'performance'... that's religion.. NOT RELATIONSHIP which is what Christ calls us to.. intimacy with HIM. One time the LORD showed me the roots of a fallen tree on the beach. There were hundreds of them and some were even 'grafted' together. I had just gotten done asking the LORD and crying out because I felt that these sins and hurts would never go away.
    He told me that like a SURGEON HE has to go more slowly in removing some things than others. If HE worked too quickly and did not restrain Himself.. He would cause more harm in us than healing. GOD is YOUR PHYSICIAN.. and HE wants you to be ASSURED that HE IS and WILL "COMPLETE what HE has BEGUN in YOU." Just rest and trust.. and KNOW that you are LOVED on BOTH good and bad days. LOVE in CHRIST!

• Starting a Business   3 years 2 weeks ago

Praying GOD gives JR the wisdom of Solomon, the knowledge and the understanding to go with it. That all he puts his hand to will prosper and all the glory and the gifts of thanks will go to GOD and to His Spreading of the Gospel.

• Cancer   3 years 2 weeks ago

Praying!

• Singles "Sunday Night Live" Christmas Magic Potluck & Toy Drive   3 years 2 weeks ago

UPDATE: The Magic of Christmas with "The MagicAL Experience" has been confirmed. We have the privilege of our very own Comedic Magician to entertain adults and children alike. Magic Al has performed for a variety of events through out Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and many other cities. It's going to be a great event for the family.

• Stop the cycle   3 years 2 weeks ago

Dear Heavenly Father,
    This family is in your hands Lord and I pray you restore this marriage. Soften and heal the wife's heart to be open to your work, bless the wife and husband with wisdom about your ideas for marriage and what a functional marriage looks like, how to communicate and work out issues or disagreements. You know what this man and woman need Lord to reconnect and what changes they both need to make to have a successful marriage, I pray that you would bless them both with your word and visions of what those things are. I ask you to restore this marriage and bless this family with an abundance of love, joy, peace and great understanding and grace for one another. Encourage this family to keep on trying and trusting in you to meet their needs personally and as a family.
    In Jesus name Amen.
    Much love to you and your family, I will continue to pray for your family.

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   3 years 2 weeks ago

pish posh - i tell my kids that Santa and Jesus are good friends. both filled with love and giving.

• 2011 Toys for Tots Drive- Blush Salon/Blush Cafe' Cajun Style   3 years 2 weeks ago

yay!! cant wait

• Salvation   3 years 2 weeks ago

Hi, I was just reading about Jon. I know what it is like to be broken and I know what it is like to be afraid. Turning your life to Christ is HUGE!!! Think of JESUS as a new friend...just talk to HIM and get to know HIM. The more you do this and truely hear of HIM the more you are going to want to learn of and about HIM. once you come to Christ you may see that although your circumstances may not have changed, but your attitude and perspective has. JESUS will truely change your life!!! I share my testimony sometimes and people are like YOU??? NO WAY!!!

• Please pray for my daughter   3 years 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the prayers and for lifting my girl up. God is great and He is definately working to transform her. Thank you for the encouragement and the remider that God is in control of all things. I will continue to be prayerful not only for my own but for your children as well. Wishing you a Christ filled Christmas with much love and blessing.

• Salvation   3 years 2 weeks ago

Please pray for Jon, that he will come to know Christ and that he will find purpose in this life. He is hurting so bad and it breaks my heart

• Mark   3 years 2 weeks ago

Please pray for my son Michael....he is 22 - unspoken.

• My dad is extremely sick   3 years 2 weeks ago

Hi Sara,
    I will pray for your father and your family..Just remember nothig happens to us without JESUS knowing how or why. I know this is a frightening time, but it is IMPORTANT we trn to GOD and not rely on our own strength or understanding. my husband and I are going through something similar and his advice was the same....we must walk by FAITH!!!

• Coat Drive   3 years 3 weeks ago

We need them dropped off by the 9th not 23.
    Need them by 12 noon. Thank you SO much
    Debora

• Strength to survive infidelity   3 years 3 weeks ago

First off id like to say im very sorry your man strayed. Im a man i have never strayed but my first wife did :( i know what it takes to forgive, Sweetie if you are still crying because it hurts you have not given it to GOD you may feel like you have forgiven him but deep down inside you haven't totally surrendered it. I encourage you to take that leap and trust god. Its very difficult i been there im a man but im a sensitive man. I found some great info in a book called Love and Respect you should check it out. also if you go to flagpage.com have you and your husband do it ut will show you what is right about you and will open your eyes to whats missing.....trust me i did it with my current fiance.....we were all set to be married last march but the train jumped the tracks, she started actin irrational and getting crazy, so here it is dec and still not married. i thought she was just being selfish and she was fishing me for compliments and always acting insecure and i couldnt figure it out, but after the flag page i discovered that her number one motivater in life was encouragement...i was not lifting her up like i should have been and i see now how it was me not giving her what she needs to be herself, and she was reacting in a negative way. guess what now i always text her sweet things and tell her as well and she is like a different woman... you may say all women need that but in her case its the number one motivator for her.... flagpage is 15$ each but very valuble tool, and Mark Gingor is a pastor in Wisconsin and he has a dvd series called Laugh Your Way to a better marriage,on ebay for 34$ worth every penny. so thats my encouragment....Give it to God....if you really love this man show him respect even tho he trampled your love, and you will see him treating you with love. its in the bible as you will see..Ephesians 5:33 it says each one of you must love his wife as he loves himself and the wife must respect her husband. Hard to do but lean on God he will give you the strength.
    Godbless

• My dad is extremely sick   3 years 3 weeks ago

My mom was recently diagnosed with breast cacer. It can be rough but God has been with us every step of the way and makes life that much brighter. I will be praying for him and your family.

• Rebecca St. James Going on Tour   3 years 3 weeks ago

hey good to hear that im happy for u nd remember that i love u nd your songs nd thanks for bein a great example

• Scoliosis   3 years 3 weeks ago

thank u brought tears to my eyes i am hayley dnt know if this was ment for me or not but thanks for the encouragement

• Scoliosis   3 years 3 weeks ago

I just found out that there is someone out there my name is Hayley... I am not sure if this was for me but the response brought tears to my eyes <3 Thank you for the inspiration..

• Strength to survive infidelity   3 years 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I never knew what unconditional love was until I met him. I see through the pain, because I know there is so much joy on the other side. I think more than everything, I don't necessary want him to feel my pain, just to understand it. Bless you for your kind words.

• Are Your Kids Normal? Compare the Average Christmas List   3 years 3 weeks ago

My # 702-204-3925. Email nearymartinez@ ymail.com..on Anthony Angelica ..Izaiah n JOJO ...sorry not good on a Computer...I sent a Request Earlier..Thank you And God Bless

On my way Home I was listening too my Radio station SOS ...but are you still helping Families for Christmas..My Daughter Angelica and Her Husband Anthony are trying too make ends meet on his unemployment ..They have a Son 7yrs.and a Daughter 4 yrs old Izaiah n JOJO are there names..don't no where else. Too go...can you please call me or Email me and give me some Locations ..Thank you so Much

G

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   3 years 3 weeks ago

CHRISTmas music.... 100%
    We only have a short amount of time to listen to it. The time goes bye so quickly.

And, Yes, I think we need to have CHRISTmas music that is geared toward CHRIST. But, too we need some fun stuff for the kids. Music by GO FISH is awesome. They have a wonderful song - Christmas with a capital C - that would be wonderful.

This isn't always a happy and fun time of year for everyone, but music can help make it so. It can remind them of why we have CHRISTmas and the joy that can come of it.

CHRISTmas music.... 100% !!