• 2011 Toys for Tots Drive- Blush Salon/Blush Cafe' Cajun Style   2 years 50 weeks ago

yay!! cant wait

• Salvation   2 years 50 weeks ago

Hi, I was just reading about Jon. I know what it is like to be broken and I know what it is like to be afraid. Turning your life to Christ is HUGE!!! Think of JESUS as a new friend...just talk to HIM and get to know HIM. The more you do this and truely hear of HIM the more you are going to want to learn of and about HIM. once you come to Christ you may see that although your circumstances may not have changed, but your attitude and perspective has. JESUS will truely change your life!!! I share my testimony sometimes and people are like YOU??? NO WAY!!!

• Please pray for my daughter   2 years 50 weeks ago

Thank you so much for the prayers and for lifting my girl up. God is great and He is definately working to transform her. Thank you for the encouragement and the remider that God is in control of all things. I will continue to be prayerful not only for my own but for your children as well. Wishing you a Christ filled Christmas with much love and blessing.

• Salvation   2 years 50 weeks ago

Please pray for Jon, that he will come to know Christ and that he will find purpose in this life. He is hurting so bad and it breaks my heart

• Mark   2 years 50 weeks ago

Please pray for my son Michael....he is 22 - unspoken.

• My dad is extremely sick   2 years 50 weeks ago

Hi Sara,
    I will pray for your father and your family..Just remember nothig happens to us without JESUS knowing how or why. I know this is a frightening time, but it is IMPORTANT we trn to GOD and not rely on our own strength or understanding. my husband and I are going through something similar and his advice was the same....we must walk by FAITH!!!

• Coat Drive   2 years 50 weeks ago

We need them dropped off by the 9th not 23.
    Need them by 12 noon. Thank you SO much
    Debora

• Strength to survive infidelity   2 years 51 weeks ago

First off id like to say im very sorry your man strayed. Im a man i have never strayed but my first wife did :( i know what it takes to forgive, Sweetie if you are still crying because it hurts you have not given it to GOD you may feel like you have forgiven him but deep down inside you haven't totally surrendered it. I encourage you to take that leap and trust god. Its very difficult i been there im a man but im a sensitive man. I found some great info in a book called Love and Respect you should check it out. also if you go to flagpage.com have you and your husband do it ut will show you what is right about you and will open your eyes to whats missing.....trust me i did it with my current fiance.....we were all set to be married last march but the train jumped the tracks, she started actin irrational and getting crazy, so here it is dec and still not married. i thought she was just being selfish and she was fishing me for compliments and always acting insecure and i couldnt figure it out, but after the flag page i discovered that her number one motivater in life was encouragement...i was not lifting her up like i should have been and i see now how it was me not giving her what she needs to be herself, and she was reacting in a negative way. guess what now i always text her sweet things and tell her as well and she is like a different woman... you may say all women need that but in her case its the number one motivator for her.... flagpage is 15$ each but very valuble tool, and Mark Gingor is a pastor in Wisconsin and he has a dvd series called Laugh Your Way to a better marriage,on ebay for 34$ worth every penny. so thats my encouragment....Give it to God....if you really love this man show him respect even tho he trampled your love, and you will see him treating you with love. its in the bible as you will see..Ephesians 5:33 it says each one of you must love his wife as he loves himself and the wife must respect her husband. Hard to do but lean on God he will give you the strength.
    Godbless

• My dad is extremely sick   2 years 51 weeks ago

My mom was recently diagnosed with breast cacer. It can be rough but God has been with us every step of the way and makes life that much brighter. I will be praying for him and your family.

• Rebecca St. James Going on Tour   2 years 51 weeks ago

hey good to hear that im happy for u nd remember that i love u nd your songs nd thanks for bein a great example

• Scoliosis   2 years 51 weeks ago

thank u brought tears to my eyes i am hayley dnt know if this was ment for me or not but thanks for the encouragement

• Scoliosis   2 years 51 weeks ago

I just found out that there is someone out there my name is Hayley... I am not sure if this was for me but the response brought tears to my eyes <3 Thank you for the inspiration..

• Strength to survive infidelity   2 years 51 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I never knew what unconditional love was until I met him. I see through the pain, because I know there is so much joy on the other side. I think more than everything, I don't necessary want him to feel my pain, just to understand it. Bless you for your kind words.

• Are Your Kids Normal? Compare the Average Christmas List   2 years 51 weeks ago

My # 702-204-3925. Email nearymartinez@ ymail.com..on Anthony Angelica ..Izaiah n JOJO ...sorry not good on a Computer...I sent a Request Earlier..Thank you And God Bless

On my way Home I was listening too my Radio station SOS ...but are you still helping Families for Christmas..My Daughter Angelica and Her Husband Anthony are trying too make ends meet on his unemployment ..They have a Son 7yrs.and a Daughter 4 yrs old Izaiah n JOJO are there names..don't no where else. Too go...can you please call me or Email me and give me some Locations ..Thank you so Much

G

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 51 weeks ago

CHRISTmas music.... 100%
    We only have a short amount of time to listen to it. The time goes bye so quickly.

And, Yes, I think we need to have CHRISTmas music that is geared toward CHRIST. But, too we need some fun stuff for the kids. Music by GO FISH is awesome. They have a wonderful song - Christmas with a capital C - that would be wonderful.

This isn't always a happy and fun time of year for everyone, but music can help make it so. It can remind them of why we have CHRISTmas and the joy that can come of it.

CHRISTmas music.... 100% !!

• Custody hearing   2 years 51 weeks ago

Christ is real. Thank you.

• Custody hearing   2 years 51 weeks ago

You have no idea the strength and hope I draw from your encouragement. Christ is real because He lives in His people. You are an embodiment of His love. God bless you.

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 51 weeks ago

I would really like to hear christmas music on this station that is less worldly. We choose to not get into Santa, but focus on Jesus the reason for the season.

• Please pray for my daughter   2 years 51 weeks ago

I am struggling with the same situation with my daughter. Please know that I will be praying for her and for you that
    God may intervene and the Holy Spirit speek to her.
    Chris

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 51 weeks ago

Songs about Santa Clause should not be on a Christian Radio station. Songs should be about our Saviour. Maybe a few others.

• Harry and Donna Salamacha   2 years 51 weeks ago

That's it. Thanks again. BB.

• Harry and Donna Salamacha   2 years 51 weeks ago

Very nice. "Where two or more shall agree on earth as touching anything we shall ask, it shall be done for us, by our Father in heaven." "Forever, oh Lord, Thy Word is settled in heaven."

• Family court life battles   2 years 51 weeks ago

If this is Art Richie you are speaking of he is a very fair man.I know from experience. God bless you and your family. I will pray for you that God will be brought to light on Dec.5.

• Strength to survive infidelity   2 years 51 weeks ago

I could of wrote this myself. I have been through this exact same situation. Time does heal but search your heart if this is truly the person you love. When time passes we can see so much clearer. God bless you and keep praying.