• Really need a miracle now!!!!!   39 weeks 5 days ago

Prayed you find a new job

• Marriage in suffering   39 weeks 5 days ago

Prayed for you and your family

• Need your prayers   40 weeks 18 hours ago

Praise for answered prayer. I just signed lease for house to move to Las Vegas. I am interviewing on Tuesday for a job in Las Vegas. Please pray I get the job. My sister is healing well from surgery. Thank your your prayers and support. I look forward to meeting my new Las Vegas Christian family and praying and supporting you.

• Prevent Divorce   40 weeks 2 days ago

Jeremy, I pray that your marriage is restored. Please seek guidance through counseling. I am going through this too (my husband left me after 14 years of marriage just a few weeks ago). I found help through a confidential service at 800-280-3782. They work with most insurances. I pray for strength and courage for you and that God speaks to your wife's heart and opens the line of communication. Amen.

• Gender disappointment   40 weeks 3 days ago

A child is a gift that is given unconditionally. Once you see your child and discover his/her personality, you will fall in love with him/her. Remember you are raising our future adults and your morals and values will follow them all their lives. Keep the faith that God knows what he is doing. Love this child unconditionally.

• restoration and healing   40 weeks 3 days ago

Michelle, I understand where you are coming from. I am in Paul's same circumstance and I find it hard to trust someone with my heart. I pray God hears your prayer and Paul's heart can heal.

• Losing Hope! Jesus do you hear me, I need a miracle.   40 weeks 3 days ago

Please pray for me, lord please please help me save me from all the tensions and stress i am bearing now, lord as u are aware of everything lord due to my marriage issue my dad totally left me, lord sine years i have no place in my parents home, and he restricted rest of my family not to keep any contacts with me so everyone scared and everyone left me ,lord my mom who want me but she also scared dad, lord no one has courage to talk about me and convince him to accept us, lord Jesus my father u know everything about me, lord u know i was innocent and foolish lord i never tried to hurt anyone wantedly, lord my dad hates me a lot, he has no love towards me, he has no feeling towards me, he totally forgot me, lord jesus he did not want any of my family member keep in touch with me and didn't allow me to home also, i have no place in my parents home since years, lord jesus after years when i went to my parents house with my child ,my dad if ignored me and went inside and close the door,lord i am totally depressed, lord i am totally broken lord, lod beared so many disappointments lord ,lord jesus have no strength even to cry lord, lord please please help me lord, lord come into my life now hold me heal me change me and strengthen me lord, lord help your child lord please console me with your miracle lord, lord i am struggling in myself lord, please please release me from all the tensions and stress lord, lord please please lord i sincerely accept al my sin and mistakes infront of u lord, please forgive me for all the sin and mistakes and please let my dad forgive me and accept us and reunite us with my parents and home lord, lord please deliver me from all the sin and mistakes lord and release me from all the problems and tensions i am bearing now, lord please please perform a miracle now and please speak with my dad now and please tell him to forgive me and accept us,lord tell him to stop punishing me, lord please please lord hear my cry lord please respond to my prayers lord and please have mercy lord please reunite us with my parents and home now lord, lord please do justice for me lord, lord always beared many disappointments i am totally hurted lord, please please help me lord save me lord, lord since years always i was ignored to every occasion and festivals always beared everything and kept quite, lord got to know about my brothers marriage got fixed , lord Jesus everyone want to invite but scared about my dad and no one inviting me,lord with out my dad's forgiveness and acceptance i have no place and respect everywhere,lord jesus have mercy lord, hear my cry, wipe off my tears, lord please change my miserable life into happy, lord please do miracle now, lord answer to my prayers now,lord please please bless my dad with lots of love and affection towards me and my child,lord please lord change my dad strengthen him to forgive me,lord let him allow me to marriage,let him accept us,lord please reunite with my parents and home, lord due to severe stress and loneliness, i am not feeling well, i am suffering from severe wheezing and foot ache, i cant stand and walk, became very weak have no strength to do any work, and i have a small child to take care of,lord please heal me, lord have mercy and heal me, lord do miracle and heal me, lord heal me totally whatever bothering me , and bless me with good health peace and happiness forever, lord please soften my dad heart immediately and please reunite us with my parents and home and bless me and all my family with good health peace and happiness forever amen.lord i beg this and i pray this in Jesus precious name amen.

• My family. (Guzman family)   40 weeks 4 days ago

My prayers out to you and your family. Try not to get discouraged! May our Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus bless you and your family.

• My family. (Guzman family)   40 weeks 5 days ago

Perla it's Carlos from church I will have you in my prayers always ,love you ok ,it's going to be alright

• 6 Yr Old Samantha Wants An Astronaut To Come To Her School...   41 weeks 5 days ago

How is Samantha's quest for getting an astronaut to visit her school coming along? I hope she makes her dream come true! I graduated high school with a kid that always talked about outer space, NASA etc...he grew up to be THE Michael Anderson, Astronaut. Just wondering if Samantha is making headway on her endeavor?

• In Need of Guidance   42 weeks 1 day ago

Father please bring this Christian believer, the peace that passes all understanding. I pray for that promotion, or a job that pays more than the current one. I bind the enemy in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Brother or sister. I am an ex convict, I do know the struggles many people are facing right now. At one point in time I thought the Lord was angry at me, no, it was the enemy satan playing with my mind. Your a child of the King, Jesus Christ has got your back. I believe the Lord has your break through coming soon. God Bless

• My daughter   42 weeks 1 day ago

I will be praying for your daughter safety, and her coming back home. I will also pray for God's peace of mind for you. Dear Father, I lift this family up to you. I ask protection for the young lady. I ask that your Sprit guide her in the decision to come home. Please bring peace to this family. God Bless

• Super Bowl Velveeta Shortage? Never Fear - Homemade Velveeta!!!   42 weeks 1 day ago

God Shows NO favoritism. So why should he like the Broncos Better than the Seahawks?

• Mandisa Shares What It Really Means To Be A Christian   42 weeks 3 days ago

Listening to Mandisa this morning really helped me feel better about myself. I tend to stay home a lot because Ive gained a lot of weight and ppl stare and make comments and it makes me feel really bad. I hope one day to be as close to God as she is. I love her songs they are all.so uplifting and make my day easier to deal with so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Natalie Grant Walks Out Of The Grammy's - Read More   42 weeks 4 days ago

I appreciate the positive answer Natalie gave. And I so very much appreciate that she & her husband had the courage to leave when they did.

• The Roadshow 2014 - Vegas   42 weeks 6 days ago

WE ARE AVID LISTENER'S AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE STATION IT HELP'S ME WITH EVERYDAY STRESS AND I JUST WANTED SAY THANK YOU

• Gender disappointment   43 weeks 1 day ago

God has given you this precious gift, where others are wanting, trying and fighting for a child of their own. May God grant you a beautiful, healthy, strong child. You will embrace and love your child more than you ever thought you could love anyone in this world. Congratulations and many many blessings to you and your family!

• Aveda Institute's Masquerade Ball   43 weeks 4 days ago

Sounds like a great event and all for a good cause.

• Aveda Institute's Masquerade Ball   43 weeks 4 days ago

This sounds like a great event and all for a good cause, I hope it all goes as planned.

• I'm a Good Person, So Why Does Jesus Have To Be The Standard?   44 weeks 15 hours ago

None of us are good who are you kidding? We try, we pat ourselves on the back ssying "I am trying to be a good person" " I believe I am a good person" But none of us are good. Jesus is the standard and we won't be like Him as hard as we try until we pass over into glory. Then and only then will we be good. God can see us as good only as he looks on us and sees the work His Son is doing in us. He sees Christ's righteousness because we put on His standard.

• The Roadshow 2014 - Vegas   44 weeks 3 days ago

This is A show for me and my wife this is A great way to see all of the group's we love.It come's At a great time in our 30 year's married we love the station out of all the thing's on the radio you guy's got it right all the time listener we are for sure going to this show please gmail me any time you need help on phone or anything else I am young christain alway's new there had to be a better way than the way I was living in the WORLD so GLAD TO BE A PART OF THE TRUTH JESUS THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUSIC WE LOVE IT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO HERE IN Vagas GOD BLESS

• The Roadshow 2014 - Vegas   44 weeks 3 days ago

• Wow is all I can say   44 weeks 3 days ago

She will be prayed for every night my love.

• Deliverance   44 weeks 3 days ago

i have prayed for you're brother and will every night until god lets me know Bill is safe in his arms.

• Calley   44 weeks 3 days ago

You are, as you say, normal in gods eyes. he loves you, and wouldn't have made you as you are if he knew you weren't strong enough to live you're life to the fullest.

Happiness. Love. Laughter.