AMONG THE THIRSTY-COMPLETELY
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-HE KNOWS MY NAME
JOSH WILSON-BEFORE THE MORNING
CROWDER-I AM
SEVENTH DAY SLUMBER-FROM THE INSIDE OUT

• Complete Healing on my Reproductive Organs   2 years 47 weeks ago

Looking to the Father.. I AM.. with you.. standing with you.

• Strength to survive infidelity   2 years 47 weeks ago

Standing in prayer with you.. as one who did the same to my own spouse years ago with another.. as Hosea experienced also. For me..It changed my life to know that someone would be steady as a rock for me.. that I was worth that.. not running away. Only GOD could help him do that. I won't tell you that our marriage is perfect or has not had 'other' issues unrelated since. But I will tell you that in that one incident.. I knew GOD's love better. I will pray that your husband will know God's love more through your pain filled sacrifice and I will pray that God will heal your heart and give you the peace, grace and strength you need to do as HE leads you forward. Follow the LORD's leading whatever that may be. Hugging you~~!

• Job Opportunity   2 years 47 weeks ago

Dear Tomm:

Dear father i lift up one of your children,that desire to work. I ask that you show favor at the opportunity coming up. I ask this in the name of Jesus amen.

• Custody hearing   2 years 47 weeks ago

I will pray for you. Everything will be fine, just trust in the Lord.

• child support/custody   2 years 47 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate them!

My Lord, my God, please don't let me fall into the hands of man!

• Custody hearing   2 years 47 weeks ago

i have a hearing on November 28th over custody of my two children with my ex-wife. I am not hopeful, but I am asking for prayer for the Lord's strength and his help in the outcome of this.

• Scoliosis   2 years 47 weeks ago

"GOD.. I pray for Haley.. I keep seeing a tea cup.. beautiful.. but not without wear and tear or chips.. or cracks. I see You LORD smiling and so very proud of this 'tea cup' just as it is. I know the day will come when you will heal Haley.. but until that time comes I ask LORD for every grace be given to her.. show her how beautiful she is and how you will use her to minister to those in need.. other tea cups that need encouragement.. and to know they are 'beautiful too.'In Jesus name.. amen!"

• my mom   2 years 47 weeks ago

"LORD...comfort my friend and your child. Storms can be SO ferocious! The noise, the wind, the waves that loom over us like towering walls... our minds get going as fast as the cyclones of wind inside of us as they are on the outside of us...

calm and quiet this child.

First.. our LORD.. BE this child's PEACE that surpasses ALL understanding and every circumstance. GIVE this child the wisdom, knowledge and understanding they need right now for TODAY and every TODAY that comes.

Surround this family with support from every turn! Comfort, Provision, Protection, increased Faith and CARRY them all through it. Let there be an 'Angel' stationed at every sign post to point the way to the next step in the process that is before this child and those you send to HELP.. because there IS help! OPEN DOORS before they get there and CLOSE the ones that are not of YOU LORD!

Bring healing to this Mother LORD GOD! Whose children need her! Or send a new liver that can be transplanted! SAVE NOW GOD.. SAVE NOW!!!!

You said you would NEVER leave us or abandon us.. but that YOU ALONE ARE "I AM" ALL WE NEED!

MOVE on behalf of this mother, child and family and SHOW YOURSELF STRONG for the GLORY of YOUR GREAT NAME! In JESUS NAME by the POWER of YOUR HOLY SPIRIT! AMEN!!!"

• Job asap   2 years 47 weeks ago

Praying.. <3

• My friend needs HELP!!   2 years 47 weeks ago

It's hard to watch our friends and loved ones struggle. They cannot seem to see or hear the Hope that we have.. but they cannot and will not until it is their 'appointed day' for salvation. If we keep on loving them as Jesus does (with GOD's wisdom and guidance), pray for them, and wait..after planting and watering the seeds.. we'll someday see the harvest. But all things are in His timing. I pray for Kurtis and that he also might see the LORD in the eyes and heart of his daughter. That GOD would give him new eyes and a new lens to see HE is EVERYWHERE. I also pray that the LORD will comfort your heart in this matter toward your friend and give you every grace to continue to be the 'living letter' that Kurtis is reading of God's love through yours and others lives around him.

• Ending a marriage!   2 years 47 weeks ago

Praying for both of you. hugz!

• reconciliation of my marriage   2 years 47 weeks ago

Praying along side of you. Take heart.

• IVF   2 years 47 weeks ago

Hannah, Rachael, Elizabeth... Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.. Mordecai told Esther "For such a time as this" and Ecclesiastes reminds us that "GOD makes all things beautiful in their time". Jesus often said.. "in the fullness of time."
    Praying that Maggie will find His Peace in all of these things.. and that Kevin and Maggie will be open to God's way and timing.. Nothing is impossible or too hard for GOD.

• Prayer for my family   2 years 47 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer!

• Are Your Kids Normal? Compare the Average Christmas List   2 years 47 weeks ago

I am so pleased that my children are unique. This year my girls wanted something different then what most kids would ask for. My 7 year old wants a violin so she can learn to play and continue to sing the songs she creates and my 11 year old wants a piano so she can continue to play & sing praises to God for all He has blessed her with. My girls and I are going to bless a child/children this year instead of just thinking about ourselves. I hope that I will be able to find them the piano & violin they are asking for. God has been so wonderful to us and I know He honors the fact that we are frugal with our finances and think of others.

• Are Your Kids Normal? Compare the Average Christmas List   2 years 48 weeks ago

My 8 year old wants a Kindle so he can download the books he wants to read every night. I am pleased.

• Crossroads   2 years 48 weeks ago

Dear brother in Christ. I will pray for a ensible solution to your problem. I was in the same place 30 years ago. My first husband was that way but he was an unbeliever. I left for my own sanity. Asking the Lord is all we can do and pray that the problem corrects by God's standards.

• child support/custody   2 years 48 weeks ago

King David once asked the LORD: "Don't let me fall into the hands of man." Whenever troubled times come for me.. I always pray this. I feel peace then.. knowing I have asked the LORD to be in control of the situation and to make the outcome happen as He sees fit. Not every time does it resolve the way I had hoped and at times this causes me to wrestle with GOD... but in the end.. I am always like Job..end up putting my hand over my mouth and understanding that His way is best when I see the result in hindsight. Praying for you this evening and your child, ex and those concerned.

• prayer needed   2 years 48 weeks ago

Psalm 23 comes to mind. Your Shepherd will lead you and protect you. Do not fear. Jesus is with You! Praying with you. peace.

• prayer needed   2 years 48 weeks ago

• Proper raising of our children   2 years 48 weeks ago

I recommend humbly John Trent and Gary Smalley's books.. also Henry Cloud and John Townsend.. AWESOME family educational books and resources.. true transformation for families and marriages. praying with you.

• family- spiritual attack   2 years 48 weeks ago

Standing with you.

• Arguments   2 years 48 weeks ago

My husband and I say that are a butt of God's sense of humor. The only thing we have in common is GOD and miracle whip! I lie not. If he like something, I hate it. If I like it, he hates it. We have laughed so hard over this and have cried all the more. We even divorced for 2 years out of sheer frustration. But.. I missed him and he me and we talked on the phone every day. The thing we needed to quit doing.. (I am speaking of us) is to get rid of our individual pride and the need to be 'right'. This made us like 2 world's colliding.. when GOD meant for us to 'compliment' one another instead. That took humility and the willingness to really listen to one another's heart and honor and respect feelings. To try and understand the other with the LORD's help and for one of us to submit to the other.. or to prefer the other.
    It took and it taking LOTS of practice and sometimes still we just have to agree to disagree, but over time it's helping us. Hope this encourages you. Love in Christ. Praying.

• SOS saved my life.   2 years 48 weeks ago

I am almost 51. I had Bulimia and Anorexia as a teen. I came from a mixed family. One side was 'small' the other 'stocky'. I was told all of my life that I would the part of the stocky side. I was always monitored whenever I ate. The world was all about being thin and beautiful. perfectionism and 'earning' love and value was my family motto. Favoritism when you performed and a black sheep when you did not.I have grown up feeling a failure, ugly, and fat. The Truth is..I am really not any of these things. But this is how we are groomed to think. GOD saved me as well.. and still is. This morning He gave me Psalm 139 and for the first time I heard it. Lately he has been speaking through the music and so many things about my 'outside appearance'.. that i am as HE MADE ME to BE. We have All the wrong ideas about what beautiful really is. You know what? For the FIRST time in my life I am accepting WHO I AM.. because HE is making me and His word says" HE MAKES ALL things (and us) BEAUTIFUL in HIS TIME."Don't believe the LIES anymore... just know.. like me.. YOU are a MASTERPIECE! ALL masterpieces are UNIQUE and there TRULY are NO Comparisons. GOD made diversity.. just look around you. Like the STARS in the SKY you were made to shine with your OWN LIGHT.. A reflection of the SON who shines on,in, and THROUGH you. Pray for me.. I;ll pray for you. Mind changes are a process.. let's keep on believing the Voice of Truth. Amen! <3

• my teenage son   2 years 48 weeks ago

I feel you. Please trust God and have faith in the Lord it will be ok. You are doing the right thing. I pray for strength for you.