• Custody hearing   3 years 3 weeks ago

Christ is real. Thank you.

• Custody hearing   3 years 3 weeks ago

You have no idea the strength and hope I draw from your encouragement. Christ is real because He lives in His people. You are an embodiment of His love. God bless you.

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   3 years 3 weeks ago

I would really like to hear christmas music on this station that is less worldly. We choose to not get into Santa, but focus on Jesus the reason for the season.

• Please pray for my daughter   3 years 3 weeks ago

I am struggling with the same situation with my daughter. Please know that I will be praying for her and for you that
    God may intervene and the Holy Spirit speek to her.
    Chris

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   3 years 3 weeks ago

Songs about Santa Clause should not be on a Christian Radio station. Songs should be about our Saviour. Maybe a few others.

• Harry and Donna Salamacha   3 years 3 weeks ago

That's it. Thanks again. BB.

• Harry and Donna Salamacha   3 years 3 weeks ago

Very nice. "Where two or more shall agree on earth as touching anything we shall ask, it shall be done for us, by our Father in heaven." "Forever, oh Lord, Thy Word is settled in heaven."

• Family court life battles   3 years 3 weeks ago

If this is Art Richie you are speaking of he is a very fair man.I know from experience. God bless you and your family. I will pray for you that God will be brought to light on Dec.5.

• Strength to survive infidelity   3 years 3 weeks ago

I could of wrote this myself. I have been through this exact same situation. Time does heal but search your heart if this is truly the person you love. When time passes we can see so much clearer. God bless you and keep praying.

• Re-guarding my family   3 years 3 weeks ago

Praying for your dad and family. Psalm 103:19 Please give this to your dad. GOD always has the LAST WORD and WILL take care of you ALL. Only LOOK to HIM.. and HE WILL come through. Both my spouse and I have been ill and out of work for a few years.. GOD has come THROUGH at EACH turn! It's a walk of child like faith. You WILL be okay in HIS HANDS. Rest Tina. breathe relief.. your Saviour and Deliverer knows and comes!

• memorial service   3 years 3 weeks ago

"GOD! HEAR OUR CRIES and COMFORT our ANGUISH of HEART! Thank you LORD for being I AM. Because we NEED .. YOU!"

• Please pray for my daughter, Alicia   3 years 3 weeks ago

For some odd reason as I was reading your prayer request I felt to tell you to see the movie 'Courageous', take your daughter. Then.. her heart may open.. she'll 'see' as GOD opens the door for a loving discussion and reveals your father's heart. Praying with you.

• family health   3 years 3 weeks ago

Praying with you for GOD's VERY best for your uncle and for your comfort and peace. Sending you love!

• Please pray for my daughter   3 years 3 weeks ago

As a mom whose son is far away from me and GOD .. I can identify with the cries of your heart. The Word of GOD says that each of us has a 'day' of salvation.. we are the fathers and mothers who wait with the porch light on for our prodigals to come home. Some do and some do not.. God gives each of us a free choice. But be comforted as I am with His Love..and know that HE will KEEP ON KNOCKING on the DOOR of our children's hearts every single day they live and breathe. We just have to love them and let go and let GOD be GOD. When the 'season' is right.. they may return and how great our Joy! But we have no control.. only love. Praying with you for our kids!

• Custody hearing   3 years 3 weeks ago

Praying and standing with you. The LORD is with you and will uphold you no matter the outcome. The pain however we cannot escape. But HE can and will hold you, uphold you, carry you through, see you through, redeem and transform this into something more wonderful than you can imagine! For the JOY set before HIM...(for what He saw in the future that was to come with us) He endured the cross. He has the scars still...although they pain Him no more. Because He has seen what WILL BE in your future as well...Trust God as Sovereign. What WILL BE is beyond this present cross as you follow HIM and is Glorious. Trust with all of your heart. Love in Christ. Pain has been my constant companion on this journey and my scars are many.. that is why I speak this way.. not as one who does not understand. Just keep your eyes FIXED on HIM.. He'll give you grace and beauty for ashes.

• Family court life battles   3 years 3 weeks ago

I pray Matthew 6:9-13 with you.. and that GOD will free you from the heavy load you bear. Coming under your burdens.. your cross with you and lifting it to the Father.

"LORD.. take these things.. and help my sibling in you.. let go. You are Sovereign over all of the affairs of man and over your children's especially. Love on this child today LORD, and give Yourself.. our peace." Amen.

• Complete Healing on my Reproductive Organs   3 years 3 weeks ago

Looking to the Father.. I AM.. with you.. standing with you.

• Strength to survive infidelity   3 years 3 weeks ago

Standing in prayer with you.. as one who did the same to my own spouse years ago with another.. as Hosea experienced also. For me..It changed my life to know that someone would be steady as a rock for me.. that I was worth that.. not running away. Only GOD could help him do that. I won't tell you that our marriage is perfect or has not had 'other' issues unrelated since. But I will tell you that in that one incident.. I knew GOD's love better. I will pray that your husband will know God's love more through your pain filled sacrifice and I will pray that God will heal your heart and give you the peace, grace and strength you need to do as HE leads you forward. Follow the LORD's leading whatever that may be. Hugging you~~!

• Job Opportunity   3 years 3 weeks ago

Dear Tomm:

Dear father i lift up one of your children,that desire to work. I ask that you show favor at the opportunity coming up. I ask this in the name of Jesus amen.

• Custody hearing   3 years 3 weeks ago

I will pray for you. Everything will be fine, just trust in the Lord.

• child support/custody   3 years 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate them!

My Lord, my God, please don't let me fall into the hands of man!

• Custody hearing   3 years 4 weeks ago

i have a hearing on November 28th over custody of my two children with my ex-wife. I am not hopeful, but I am asking for prayer for the Lord's strength and his help in the outcome of this.

• Scoliosis   3 years 4 weeks ago

"GOD.. I pray for Haley.. I keep seeing a tea cup.. beautiful.. but not without wear and tear or chips.. or cracks. I see You LORD smiling and so very proud of this 'tea cup' just as it is. I know the day will come when you will heal Haley.. but until that time comes I ask LORD for every grace be given to her.. show her how beautiful she is and how you will use her to minister to those in need.. other tea cups that need encouragement.. and to know they are 'beautiful too.'In Jesus name.. amen!"

• my mom   3 years 4 weeks ago

"LORD...comfort my friend and your child. Storms can be SO ferocious! The noise, the wind, the waves that loom over us like towering walls... our minds get going as fast as the cyclones of wind inside of us as they are on the outside of us...

calm and quiet this child.

First.. our LORD.. BE this child's PEACE that surpasses ALL understanding and every circumstance. GIVE this child the wisdom, knowledge and understanding they need right now for TODAY and every TODAY that comes.

Surround this family with support from every turn! Comfort, Provision, Protection, increased Faith and CARRY them all through it. Let there be an 'Angel' stationed at every sign post to point the way to the next step in the process that is before this child and those you send to HELP.. because there IS help! OPEN DOORS before they get there and CLOSE the ones that are not of YOU LORD!

Bring healing to this Mother LORD GOD! Whose children need her! Or send a new liver that can be transplanted! SAVE NOW GOD.. SAVE NOW!!!!

You said you would NEVER leave us or abandon us.. but that YOU ALONE ARE "I AM" ALL WE NEED!

MOVE on behalf of this mother, child and family and SHOW YOURSELF STRONG for the GLORY of YOUR GREAT NAME! In JESUS NAME by the POWER of YOUR HOLY SPIRIT! AMEN!!!"

• Job asap   3 years 4 weeks ago