• Re-guarding my family   2 years 51 weeks ago

Praying for your dad and family. Psalm 103:19 Please give this to your dad. GOD always has the LAST WORD and WILL take care of you ALL. Only LOOK to HIM.. and HE WILL come through. Both my spouse and I have been ill and out of work for a few years.. GOD has come THROUGH at EACH turn! It's a walk of child like faith. You WILL be okay in HIS HANDS. Rest Tina. breathe relief.. your Saviour and Deliverer knows and comes!

• memorial service   2 years 51 weeks ago

"GOD! HEAR OUR CRIES and COMFORT our ANGUISH of HEART! Thank you LORD for being I AM. Because we NEED .. YOU!"

• Please pray for my daughter, Alicia   2 years 51 weeks ago

For some odd reason as I was reading your prayer request I felt to tell you to see the movie 'Courageous', take your daughter. Then.. her heart may open.. she'll 'see' as GOD opens the door for a loving discussion and reveals your father's heart. Praying with you.

• family health   2 years 51 weeks ago

Praying with you for GOD's VERY best for your uncle and for your comfort and peace. Sending you love!

• Please pray for my daughter   2 years 51 weeks ago

As a mom whose son is far away from me and GOD .. I can identify with the cries of your heart. The Word of GOD says that each of us has a 'day' of salvation.. we are the fathers and mothers who wait with the porch light on for our prodigals to come home. Some do and some do not.. God gives each of us a free choice. But be comforted as I am with His Love..and know that HE will KEEP ON KNOCKING on the DOOR of our children's hearts every single day they live and breathe. We just have to love them and let go and let GOD be GOD. When the 'season' is right.. they may return and how great our Joy! But we have no control.. only love. Praying with you for our kids!

• Custody hearing   2 years 51 weeks ago

Praying and standing with you. The LORD is with you and will uphold you no matter the outcome. The pain however we cannot escape. But HE can and will hold you, uphold you, carry you through, see you through, redeem and transform this into something more wonderful than you can imagine! For the JOY set before HIM...(for what He saw in the future that was to come with us) He endured the cross. He has the scars still...although they pain Him no more. Because He has seen what WILL BE in your future as well...Trust God as Sovereign. What WILL BE is beyond this present cross as you follow HIM and is Glorious. Trust with all of your heart. Love in Christ. Pain has been my constant companion on this journey and my scars are many.. that is why I speak this way.. not as one who does not understand. Just keep your eyes FIXED on HIM.. He'll give you grace and beauty for ashes.

• Family court life battles   2 years 51 weeks ago

I pray Matthew 6:9-13 with you.. and that GOD will free you from the heavy load you bear. Coming under your burdens.. your cross with you and lifting it to the Father.

"LORD.. take these things.. and help my sibling in you.. let go. You are Sovereign over all of the affairs of man and over your children's especially. Love on this child today LORD, and give Yourself.. our peace." Amen.

• Complete Healing on my Reproductive Organs   2 years 51 weeks ago

Looking to the Father.. I AM.. with you.. standing with you.

• Strength to survive infidelity   2 years 51 weeks ago

Standing in prayer with you.. as one who did the same to my own spouse years ago with another.. as Hosea experienced also. For me..It changed my life to know that someone would be steady as a rock for me.. that I was worth that.. not running away. Only GOD could help him do that. I won't tell you that our marriage is perfect or has not had 'other' issues unrelated since. But I will tell you that in that one incident.. I knew GOD's love better. I will pray that your husband will know God's love more through your pain filled sacrifice and I will pray that God will heal your heart and give you the peace, grace and strength you need to do as HE leads you forward. Follow the LORD's leading whatever that may be. Hugging you~~!

• Job Opportunity   2 years 52 weeks ago

Dear Tomm:

Dear father i lift up one of your children,that desire to work. I ask that you show favor at the opportunity coming up. I ask this in the name of Jesus amen.

• Custody hearing   3 years 13 hours ago

I will pray for you. Everything will be fine, just trust in the Lord.

• child support/custody   3 years 19 hours ago

Thank you for your prayers. I appreciate them!

My Lord, my God, please don't let me fall into the hands of man!

• Custody hearing   3 years 1 day ago

i have a hearing on November 28th over custody of my two children with my ex-wife. I am not hopeful, but I am asking for prayer for the Lord's strength and his help in the outcome of this.

• Scoliosis   3 years 2 days ago

"GOD.. I pray for Haley.. I keep seeing a tea cup.. beautiful.. but not without wear and tear or chips.. or cracks. I see You LORD smiling and so very proud of this 'tea cup' just as it is. I know the day will come when you will heal Haley.. but until that time comes I ask LORD for every grace be given to her.. show her how beautiful she is and how you will use her to minister to those in need.. other tea cups that need encouragement.. and to know they are 'beautiful too.'In Jesus name.. amen!"

• my mom   3 years 2 days ago

"LORD...comfort my friend and your child. Storms can be SO ferocious! The noise, the wind, the waves that loom over us like towering walls... our minds get going as fast as the cyclones of wind inside of us as they are on the outside of us...

calm and quiet this child.

First.. our LORD.. BE this child's PEACE that surpasses ALL understanding and every circumstance. GIVE this child the wisdom, knowledge and understanding they need right now for TODAY and every TODAY that comes.

Surround this family with support from every turn! Comfort, Provision, Protection, increased Faith and CARRY them all through it. Let there be an 'Angel' stationed at every sign post to point the way to the next step in the process that is before this child and those you send to HELP.. because there IS help! OPEN DOORS before they get there and CLOSE the ones that are not of YOU LORD!

Bring healing to this Mother LORD GOD! Whose children need her! Or send a new liver that can be transplanted! SAVE NOW GOD.. SAVE NOW!!!!

You said you would NEVER leave us or abandon us.. but that YOU ALONE ARE "I AM" ALL WE NEED!

MOVE on behalf of this mother, child and family and SHOW YOURSELF STRONG for the GLORY of YOUR GREAT NAME! In JESUS NAME by the POWER of YOUR HOLY SPIRIT! AMEN!!!"

• Job asap   3 years 2 days ago

Praying.. <3

• My friend needs HELP!!   3 years 2 days ago

It's hard to watch our friends and loved ones struggle. They cannot seem to see or hear the Hope that we have.. but they cannot and will not until it is their 'appointed day' for salvation. If we keep on loving them as Jesus does (with GOD's wisdom and guidance), pray for them, and wait..after planting and watering the seeds.. we'll someday see the harvest. But all things are in His timing. I pray for Kurtis and that he also might see the LORD in the eyes and heart of his daughter. That GOD would give him new eyes and a new lens to see HE is EVERYWHERE. I also pray that the LORD will comfort your heart in this matter toward your friend and give you every grace to continue to be the 'living letter' that Kurtis is reading of God's love through yours and others lives around him.

• Ending a marriage!   3 years 2 days ago

Praying for both of you. hugz!

• reconciliation of my marriage   3 years 2 days ago

Praying along side of you. Take heart.

• IVF   3 years 2 days ago

Hannah, Rachael, Elizabeth... Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.. Mordecai told Esther "For such a time as this" and Ecclesiastes reminds us that "GOD makes all things beautiful in their time". Jesus often said.. "in the fullness of time."
    Praying that Maggie will find His Peace in all of these things.. and that Kevin and Maggie will be open to God's way and timing.. Nothing is impossible or too hard for GOD.

• Prayer for my family   3 years 2 days ago

Standing with you in prayer!

• Are Your Kids Normal? Compare the Average Christmas List   3 years 4 days ago

I am so pleased that my children are unique. This year my girls wanted something different then what most kids would ask for. My 7 year old wants a violin so she can learn to play and continue to sing the songs she creates and my 11 year old wants a piano so she can continue to play & sing praises to God for all He has blessed her with. My girls and I are going to bless a child/children this year instead of just thinking about ourselves. I hope that I will be able to find them the piano & violin they are asking for. God has been so wonderful to us and I know He honors the fact that we are frugal with our finances and think of others.

• Are Your Kids Normal? Compare the Average Christmas List   3 years 5 days ago

My 8 year old wants a Kindle so he can download the books he wants to read every night. I am pleased.

• Crossroads   3 years 6 days ago

Dear brother in Christ. I will pray for a ensible solution to your problem. I was in the same place 30 years ago. My first husband was that way but he was an unbeliever. I left for my own sanity. Asking the Lord is all we can do and pray that the problem corrects by God's standards.

• child support/custody   3 years 6 days ago

King David once asked the LORD: "Don't let me fall into the hands of man." Whenever troubled times come for me.. I always pray this. I feel peace then.. knowing I have asked the LORD to be in control of the situation and to make the outcome happen as He sees fit. Not every time does it resolve the way I had hoped and at times this causes me to wrestle with GOD... but in the end.. I am always like Job..end up putting my hand over my mouth and understanding that His way is best when I see the result in hindsight. Praying for you this evening and your child, ex and those concerned.