BARLOW GIRL-CAROL OF THE BELLS / SING WE NOW
JOY WILLIAMS-HERE WITH US
BRYAN DUNCAN-THE FIRST NOEL
NEWSONG-SONG OF CHRISTMAS
POINT OF GRACE-LET IT SNOW

• My friend needs HELP!!   3 years 3 weeks ago

It's hard to watch our friends and loved ones struggle. They cannot seem to see or hear the Hope that we have.. but they cannot and will not until it is their 'appointed day' for salvation. If we keep on loving them as Jesus does (with GOD's wisdom and guidance), pray for them, and wait..after planting and watering the seeds.. we'll someday see the harvest. But all things are in His timing. I pray for Kurtis and that he also might see the LORD in the eyes and heart of his daughter. That GOD would give him new eyes and a new lens to see HE is EVERYWHERE. I also pray that the LORD will comfort your heart in this matter toward your friend and give you every grace to continue to be the 'living letter' that Kurtis is reading of God's love through yours and others lives around him.

• Ending a marriage!   3 years 3 weeks ago

Praying for both of you. hugz!

• reconciliation of my marriage   3 years 3 weeks ago

Praying along side of you. Take heart.

• IVF   3 years 3 weeks ago

Hannah, Rachael, Elizabeth... Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter.. Mordecai told Esther "For such a time as this" and Ecclesiastes reminds us that "GOD makes all things beautiful in their time". Jesus often said.. "in the fullness of time."
    Praying that Maggie will find His Peace in all of these things.. and that Kevin and Maggie will be open to God's way and timing.. Nothing is impossible or too hard for GOD.

• Prayer for my family   3 years 3 weeks ago

Standing with you in prayer!

• Are Your Kids Normal? Compare the Average Christmas List   3 years 4 weeks ago

I am so pleased that my children are unique. This year my girls wanted something different then what most kids would ask for. My 7 year old wants a violin so she can learn to play and continue to sing the songs she creates and my 11 year old wants a piano so she can continue to play & sing praises to God for all He has blessed her with. My girls and I are going to bless a child/children this year instead of just thinking about ourselves. I hope that I will be able to find them the piano & violin they are asking for. God has been so wonderful to us and I know He honors the fact that we are frugal with our finances and think of others.

My 8 year old wants a Kindle so he can download the books he wants to read every night. I am pleased.

• Crossroads   3 years 4 weeks ago

Dear brother in Christ. I will pray for a ensible solution to your problem. I was in the same place 30 years ago. My first husband was that way but he was an unbeliever. I left for my own sanity. Asking the Lord is all we can do and pray that the problem corrects by God's standards.

• child support/custody   3 years 4 weeks ago

King David once asked the LORD: "Don't let me fall into the hands of man." Whenever troubled times come for me.. I always pray this. I feel peace then.. knowing I have asked the LORD to be in control of the situation and to make the outcome happen as He sees fit. Not every time does it resolve the way I had hoped and at times this causes me to wrestle with GOD... but in the end.. I am always like Job..end up putting my hand over my mouth and understanding that His way is best when I see the result in hindsight. Praying for you this evening and your child, ex and those concerned.

• prayer needed   3 years 4 weeks ago

Psalm 23 comes to mind. Your Shepherd will lead you and protect you. Do not fear. Jesus is with You! Praying with you. peace.

• prayer needed   3 years 4 weeks ago

• Proper raising of our children   3 years 4 weeks ago

I recommend humbly John Trent and Gary Smalley's books.. also Henry Cloud and John Townsend.. AWESOME family educational books and resources.. true transformation for families and marriages. praying with you.

• family- spiritual attack   3 years 4 weeks ago

Standing with you.

• Arguments   3 years 4 weeks ago

My husband and I say that are a butt of God's sense of humor. The only thing we have in common is GOD and miracle whip! I lie not. If he like something, I hate it. If I like it, he hates it. We have laughed so hard over this and have cried all the more. We even divorced for 2 years out of sheer frustration. But.. I missed him and he me and we talked on the phone every day. The thing we needed to quit doing.. (I am speaking of us) is to get rid of our individual pride and the need to be 'right'. This made us like 2 world's colliding.. when GOD meant for us to 'compliment' one another instead. That took humility and the willingness to really listen to one another's heart and honor and respect feelings. To try and understand the other with the LORD's help and for one of us to submit to the other.. or to prefer the other.
    It took and it taking LOTS of practice and sometimes still we just have to agree to disagree, but over time it's helping us. Hope this encourages you. Love in Christ. Praying.

• SOS saved my life.   3 years 4 weeks ago

I am almost 51. I had Bulimia and Anorexia as a teen. I came from a mixed family. One side was 'small' the other 'stocky'. I was told all of my life that I would the part of the stocky side. I was always monitored whenever I ate. The world was all about being thin and beautiful. perfectionism and 'earning' love and value was my family motto. Favoritism when you performed and a black sheep when you did not.I have grown up feeling a failure, ugly, and fat. The Truth is..I am really not any of these things. But this is how we are groomed to think. GOD saved me as well.. and still is. This morning He gave me Psalm 139 and for the first time I heard it. Lately he has been speaking through the music and so many things about my 'outside appearance'.. that i am as HE MADE ME to BE. We have All the wrong ideas about what beautiful really is. You know what? For the FIRST time in my life I am accepting WHO I AM.. because HE is making me and His word says" HE MAKES ALL things (and us) BEAUTIFUL in HIS TIME."Don't believe the LIES anymore... just know.. like me.. YOU are a MASTERPIECE! ALL masterpieces are UNIQUE and there TRULY are NO Comparisons. GOD made diversity.. just look around you. Like the STARS in the SKY you were made to shine with your OWN LIGHT.. A reflection of the SON who shines on,in, and THROUGH you. Pray for me.. I;ll pray for you. Mind changes are a process.. let's keep on believing the Voice of Truth. Amen! <3

• my teenage son   3 years 4 weeks ago

I feel you. Please trust God and have faith in the Lord it will be ok. You are doing the right thing. I pray for strength for you.

• Starting New Job Monday For Training   3 years 4 weeks ago

Hi Janet;

You sound a lot like me. I always get nervous about new work and that comes from how the LORD has used me. In my 30's I lost my husband to injury and illness. Before he went home to be with the LORD, he said: "You are going to be a lot like Michael Landon's character on highway to heaven. haha. I thought that was the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard. But..20 years later? He was RIGHT.. and that was from the Lord.
    The LORD has a way of placing us when, where, and in His timing with whom He wants us to work with. His hand is on us as He gives us both the gifts and the anointing (like the artisans in the OT) to do the work He calls us to do. Sometimes people can be at a job all of their lives.. IF this is what the LORD desires. Sometimes less. What I am trying to communicate is this: Trust.. let go.. and let GOD be Sovereign in this job. He will give you what you need to do what He has placed you there for. The anointing is yours.. just rest in it. He will 'perform' all things for you as the scripture says. IF and when HE desires to promote you.. or move you out... sometimes it's really hard.. but it's GOD or God allowing it. He has ordered every step and day of your life.. just be intimately abiding in Him and watch His work.. He loves you and WILL sustain you and ALL the needs you and your family have. Blessings!

• Marriage Reconcilliation   3 years 4 weeks ago

Praying and standing with you!

• I have a painful crick on my neck.   3 years 4 weeks ago

Janna, How are you? Please give an update if you see this. I too have been battling pain: Nerve,,(which is a test) and back and neck. I sympathize with you completely. Prednisone,Motrin and prayer.. much better now. take care!

• My mother's Open-heart surgery   3 years 4 weeks ago

How is our mom Thomas.. would you give an update? Thank you... praying tonight for you all.

• My dad's having open heart surgery next week   3 years 4 weeks ago

Hi Natalie

How did your dad make out with his surgery? Just saw this request. Please give an update if you would when you see this. Praying! Thanks!

• Seeking higher paying job   3 years 4 weeks ago

Haha. don't! I used to go to the altar so much when I was first saved I thought everyone was looking at me and rolling their eyes.. saying.. "There she goes again.. that girl must be a mess!"

lol.. I am.. a beautiful one.. lol... The LORD later said to me that it's true about the 'squeaky wheel' if we don't 'ask, seek and knock' we don't get..

we ALL have needs.. just keep on asking.. and praying for others too! God Bless you!

• Husband has Cancer. Need Help   3 years 4 weeks ago

Hi Abby.. Wondering how you, your husband and children are? Could you give an update? Praying!

• Martin Flores Jr.   3 years 4 weeks ago

Praying for you and with you for Martin, his mom, and family.

• Getting closer and closer to college   3 years 4 weeks ago

Justin, it is my pleasure to lift you up in prayer here through SOS radio and now daily in my personal prayers.
    I know that God will bless you and lead you to the university where He can most be glorified through you.

Mrs. Alapa