MATTHEW WEST-HISTORY
JAMIE GRACE-BEAUTIFUL DAY
PATRICK RYAN CLARK-GOD IS ABLE
PHILLIPS CRAIG DEAN-GREAT I AM
HILLSONG YOUNG AND FREE-ALIVE

• Marriage in Crisis   2 years 24 weeks ago

Bill, Am sorry for your heartache. Praise the Lord for lifting your depression! Have been in a very similar situation, and would have welcomed someone praying for me! I will keep you in my prayers for there to be healing for your family.

• Being questioned about missing Jewelery and coins   2 years 24 weeks ago

May the Lord watch over you and your family during these trying times. Remain faithful and He will deliver you from all obstacles this life presents. God bless you.

• 18 mo. old baby boy   2 years 25 weeks ago

prayers are with you and Levi. My nephew has NF also and I know how scary the tests can be. keep your faith in God and know that Levi is in his hands :)

• Prayer request for new baby   2 years 25 weeks ago

praying with you for the healing hand of God to be with mother ad child at this difficult time.

• PBR World Finals Faith Night With Jeremy Riddle   2 years 25 weeks ago

Totally digging how all encompassing the new web page is!!! SOS Radio ROCKS for God!! Love you guys!!

• Need Free Help with a Resume or Cover Letter?   2 years 25 weeks ago

I believe you have to go into the office for the help, so if you can get there. YES.
    -Scott

• Need Free Help with a Resume or Cover Letter?   2 years 25 weeks ago

Is this resume help available to out-of-staters?

• Cancer   2 years 25 weeks ago

PRAYING

• Cancer   2 years 25 weeks ago

PRAYING

• please pray for Devon's protection   2 years 25 weeks ago

Praying

• Husband has Cancer. Need Help   2 years 25 weeks ago

We're praying, Abby!
    - Rick @ SOS Radio

• Advice for Parenting Teens   2 years 25 weeks ago

read a passage from the bible every day, even if its a song you sing while they are busy believe me there soul hears it just say it out loud, remember gods word never comes back void and songs are prayer. iam doing this teen thing for the second time around and im learning from my mistakes from the first time

• Advice for Parenting Teens   2 years 25 weeks ago

I saw you ask this on FB and as the mother of a 16 year old boy I really had nothing. Nothing.

It's like when I became a new parent and all of these folks came out of the woodwork and told me what I could expect and often times while some were right, many were wrong. No one experience is the same as another.

Here are the three things that I have had to learn (my rules so written from my perspective):

1) Always give him a safe place to share how they feel and seek to understand how they got there.

2) His life experience is not a replacement for what I missed out on. I can inform him on how I felt about missing prom or sports but ultimately, his choices are his.

3) At the end of the day, he just wants to be loved. For as much as I have talked to him about his behavior, his grades or the fact that I have had to remind him to clean his room for the 1,000th time I need to tell him (and show him) that I love him even more!

Good luck... always ask for help... and know that you have a ton of folks praying for this new journey in your life!