• Lust   2 years 46 weeks ago

Father we trust you. We know that your grace is sufficient for us. I know you see your child and this battle they are waging. I pray that your word and power lift them out of fear. We know you always forgive us every time we repent of sin. Your mercy has no limit. Your perfect love drives out fear. We know we can do all things throu JEsus who strengthens us. Thank you for hearing our prayers and seeing to the needs of your children. All glory and honor and praise always to you. We praise your holy name.

• broke up   2 years 46 weeks ago

Kathy, I'm praying for you! Hope you feel better today

• Pray for Husband need new job.   2 years 46 weeks ago

I will pray for your husband, I also need a better paying job. Dear Father I lift this brother needs to you. My brother needs a stable job. I ask that this job, is a job that you want him to have, a great wage, and a great benefit package. I am asking that you supply this need this coming week to my brother. In Jesus Name Amen.

• Seeking higher paying job   2 years 46 weeks ago

I thank God everyday that I am working. I would like to have a decent paying job, so I don,t have to live with family. I make $8.35 an hour,not enough to have your own place in Southern Nevada. I don,t think that I,am greedy in asking for a higher paying job. If you want to pray for my situation i would appreciate it. I don,t want comments about feeling sorry for self, or there is other people out there hurting, I see it 5 days a week while doing my deliveries. Thank you

• Salvation   2 years 46 weeks ago

This may be his "moment" of brokeness that our Lord is going to use to bring your childrens father to repentance and salvation. Just know that you and he are being prayed for, as well as your children.
    And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 46 weeks ago

Christmas is my favorite time of the year so I think Christmas music ALL THE WAY! 100% love this season! Oh idk how else to ask so I will ask on here. Can you play 'Can You Hear Me' by Jarrod Radnich??

• How Great Is Our World? Chris Tomlin changes the song.   2 years 46 weeks ago

WOW!!! What an amazing fore-taste of Revelation 7! I love it!!

• troubled at work   2 years 46 weeks ago

Father God, I just come to you in the name of Jesus and lift up your beloved to You, right now. Father God, I bless You that Slot Tech has a job and is able to provide for their needs financially, God. But Father, we see that Your beloved is under attack right now, Father, and realy needs the peace only You can provide. I thank you, Father, that Slot Tech has reached out to You&the body at this time& I ask You, Father, in the name of Jesus, to give this child a shower of peace. I ask You, Father, to bless Your child that You have their heart in Your hands&this child is exactly where You want them to be. Father, I bless You, because even in the midst of suffering, You have allowed Your child to bring their boss's addiction to alcohol to the forfront, that we, Your people, could lift him up in prayer. Please God, grant mercy &freedom from addicition, In Jesus' name.May Your child heap burning coals, Father, that blessings may come. Please, Father, bless Your child favor at the workplace. Please allow blessings from tough situations to have management be grateful Your child be there.Bless them to have a favored schedule, Lord.Bless favor upon Your child,Father, and bless Your child to bring their full armor of God daily, so they are ready for battle. Bless Your child through their suffering, in Your name, and break the strength of the adversary there. Almighty God, Father of All, we praise Your name. We pray peace from Him who is our peace.In Jesus holy name, Amen.

• Possible cervical cancer   2 years 46 weeks ago

I pray that the peace of God will be with Regina and that His healing virtue will touch her life. God Bless

• Left Behind   2 years 46 weeks ago

That is sometimes hard to believe about God being our true father isn't it? It seems that when my father died, I RAN to God, crying and begging Him to hold me. I felt like a child that had been abandoned. Your situation is sad to me. Can you possibly connect with a high school youth group at a church??? There are some wonderful youth ministers that have felt what you feel and been where you are right now. We have a boy in our youth group that has similar circumstances as yourself wherein his dad just walked out on the family. You are not alone in this way but know that people love you just by how they are responding to you on this site. Please try to find a youth group that will encourage and guide you. Don't give up and don't stop looking. Don't worry so much about trying to feel that God is your father. Focus more on your prayers to Him. Let God be God and He will comfort you as needed. When people do things that are not so pleasing to Him such as leave their families for no apparent good reason, He is hurt by the suffering of His children. He loves you even though you may not feel it as His child. Give yourself time and be patient with everything going on. He will bring you to a better place and you will meet new people. "Best friends" may not really be your "best" friend so let God bring others to you. Do your best to seek out a good youth group though so that you can be fed spiritually as you need. Be a supportive son to your mom if possible and just praise God in this storm of your life. You will be fine and you are a strong young man for acknowledging this to others of us that you do not know. I will pray for you and your family and please don't worry about things. In Christ, Sally

• Lust   2 years 46 weeks ago

First my friend Jesus loves you so very much. You mean the world to Him. Reject the lies of the enemy telling you that Christ may be rejecting you, He is not. He love you. He hates sin. My friend sometimes things take prayer and fasting. I thought I could never stop submitting to the lust of my flesh. Like you I kept falling, asking for forgivness and back on the roller coaster again. One day I made a choice that no matter what it took, I was by the strength of Christ, going to live a celibate life before the Lord. My friend it was not easy but I tell you I have been celibate for years now. I realize that the Word is true we must submit to God and resist the devil....this means submiting when the Holy Spirit prompts you to "turn of that show" "dont listen to that music" "draw closer to Me" He is always there to help us and keep us strong to help us resist the devil. Please know that you are loved and I am praying for you. God bless you

• River Valley Forever Christians Club   2 years 46 weeks ago

praying for all that you guys will do. :)

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 46 weeks ago

I love Christmas music, especially the songs that talk about our LORD, new and traditional. Many people it seems now days do not care for the traditional songs but I still love them. Silent Night, Oh come all ye faitfull. I could listen to Christmas music all year, but that does not mean that I would only want to hear Christmas music. 50/50 or 75/50 75 for Christmas would be good as we listen to the other wonderful music all year. Jesus is the reason for the season :-)

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 46 weeks ago

90% christmas music! I LOVE IT! My favorite time of year is when they play it on the radio. if you don't play it I will have to listen to 106.5 hehehe

• I'm not as close with Christ as everyone else seems to be...   2 years 46 weeks ago

needed that. thank you so much. ♥

• River Valley Forever Christians Club   2 years 46 weeks ago

I am so excited to hear other youth doing great things for the kingdom of God! I will pray for wisdom in your decision making and that you may be blessed as you spread the Word into the dark world.

• To Much to Bear   2 years 46 weeks ago

One or two differences but my family is in the same boat, and because were on the same boat GOD is with us and he is the caption. So i know its hard but please doing worry just continue to pray and evertrying will be okay .

• Taking my own life   2 years 46 weeks ago

Jen,
    You stay strong. What youare feeling many have felt but keep in mind that Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice for you to be SAVED and a child of God! He asks that you give your worries and burdens to him!

Here are a few verses that might help you along the way:

Romans 8:31 says that What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Jen, we will be praying for strength and healing for you! Things DO get better, always with God! <><

• MY FAMILY IS WALKING WITH GOD BUT...   2 years 46 weeks ago

RSEAJO,

Sometimes things seem like when you get 1 step ahead you get knocked 4 steps back. Whenever we make a positive leap toward God, the Devil knows he has to dig his claws in (so to speak). That's when he knows you are near your strongest but you have the right mind set; don't let the devil stick around. You and you family are strong in Faith and Love of Jesus. NO ONE can take that away from you, not even the Devil. We are saved by grace, a gift that can never be taken away and always lifts us up.

Colossians 1:29 says To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.

He knows your struggles right now and although you may not understand them He is with you and your family. You are in our prayers for strength, comfort, and healing!

• Family disassociation   2 years 46 weeks ago

Pam,
    You keep seeking the Lord and ALWAYS KNOW that you are NEVER ALONE. God is always with you. Even when times get tough and we aren't sure what is happening or why He has our life in this place we always have to remember that God always has a plan and his plan is always right. You just keep praying and He will be listening just like the rest of us here. The illnesses that you have are difficult but you have to give those stressors to God and know that He will take those worries from you and help you along the way. Jesus is the ultimate giver. He is our peace, comfort and strength.

Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

• Family disassociation   2 years 46 weeks ago

I will pray for healing and strength for you.

• repairing broken spirits   2 years 46 weeks ago

I will keep you and yours in my prayers!

• God's Will   2 years 46 weeks ago

Thy will be done!! Praying =0)

• repairing broken spirits   2 years 46 weeks ago

So sorry for your loss. I've found, through experience, that Romans 8: 35, 37-39 is an amazing verse for bringing up faith and peace. I found it when I was going through a low point in my faith and it helped so much. I hope it helps you as well. Keeping you all in my prayers. God bless.

First of all, just be comforted in the truth that Christ is close to you. He has not forgotten or forsaken you at all. There are many times that we may feel alienated and alone and then think that everyone else seems to be so "close to Him". In reality, your perseverence is testimony to how much you desire Him and believe me, you will eventually be rewarded. Sometimes the places you think you will find that "feeling" of Him, is not where it will happen. He is working, somehow, a wonderful plan for you to experience His presence and love. Mother Teresa felt emptiness for a very long time and she was a devout steward and servant of The Lord, so you see, you are not the only one. There are times also that it seems to you that people are so close to Him when in actuality, they are not. Many people tend to 'mimmick' the actions of others but do not themselves truly feel His presence. Keep praying, keep persevering, keep trusting, and keep yourself surrounded by loving Christian people as much as possible. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and fill you. There are beautiful prayers to The Holy Spirit to help you on your journey! You will, in His Divine Time, reach that point that you desire so much. The desires of your heart are known to Him and He loves you more than you know. Just because you don't "feel" Him near, does not ever mean that He does not care or love you. He absolutely does and His Holy Spirit will set you "on fire" for Him in due time. If you need more guidance or reassurance, just ask me and I want you to know that I am going to pray for you now, at this very moment, and each day until I hear your wonderful testimony!!! May Our Lord bless and keep you wrapped in His Love! Sally