BRANDON HEATH-I'M NOT WHO I WAS
HAWK NELSON-WORDS
SHAWN McDONALD-WE ARE BRAVE
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-LOVE TAKE ME OVER
ELLIE HOLCOMB-THE BROKEN BEAUTIFUL

• I'm not as close with Christ as everyone else seems to be...   2 years 49 weeks ago

First of all, just be comforted in the truth that Christ is close to you. He has not forgotten or forsaken you at all. There are many times that we may feel alienated and alone and then think that everyone else seems to be so "close to Him". In reality, your perseverence is testimony to how much you desire Him and believe me, you will eventually be rewarded. Sometimes the places you think you will find that "feeling" of Him, is not where it will happen. He is working, somehow, a wonderful plan for you to experience His presence and love. Mother Teresa felt emptiness for a very long time and she was a devout steward and servant of The Lord, so you see, you are not the only one. There are times also that it seems to you that people are so close to Him when in actuality, they are not. Many people tend to 'mimmick' the actions of others but do not themselves truly feel His presence. Keep praying, keep persevering, keep trusting, and keep yourself surrounded by loving Christian people as much as possible. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and fill you. There are beautiful prayers to The Holy Spirit to help you on your journey! You will, in His Divine Time, reach that point that you desire so much. The desires of your heart are known to Him and He loves you more than you know. Just because you don't "feel" Him near, does not ever mean that He does not care or love you. He absolutely does and His Holy Spirit will set you "on fire" for Him in due time. If you need more guidance or reassurance, just ask me and I want you to know that I am going to pray for you now, at this very moment, and each day until I hear your wonderful testimony!!! May Our Lord bless and keep you wrapped in His Love! Sally

• My Disease   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying for you. Ulcerative colitis is rough. I asked God to heal you from this condition. -Rick @ SOS

• To Much to Bear   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying for you, Cathy! -Rick @ SOS

• God's Will   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying for you!

Your not lost. look were God has lead you. You know he is with you, he will make him self known to you soon enough. Please just don't give up. Continue talking to him and be ready to listen and obey when he does present himself to you. God bless

• Learn how to overcome the pain.   2 years 49 weeks ago

God will put forgiveness in your heat, you already know if God forgives you of your sins, you'll have the strengh to forgive others that have hurt you. And I will pray for your health, GET WELL SOON.

• Learn how to overcome the pain.   2 years 49 weeks ago

• MY FAMILY IS WALKING WITH GOD BUT...   2 years 49 weeks ago

God please hear our prayers

• need guidance, strength   2 years 49 weeks ago

u r in my prayers..i know how being used feels and saying no can be soo hard too..but once you do it will make a huge diffrence..i still struggle with that..but i am working on it..God bless u

• Left Behind   2 years 50 weeks ago

God will never leave alone im praying for you

• Winter Jam in Las Vegas   2 years 50 weeks ago

What time do the doors open?

• Healing, peace and comfort prayer   2 years 50 weeks ago

I'm sorry to hear that. If this family or yourself needs somewhere to grieve and get help. There is a non-profit place called Adams Place here in Las Vegas. There will also be one opening on November 21st. In Henderson. It's free to all. A good place for you to go for free and get counseling. Take care and God bless.

• Seeking higher paying job   2 years 50 weeks ago

Hi Paul;

I keep thinking of Daniel, David, Joseph, Peter, etc.. and me.
    God has been teaching me about how our lives are on a timeline. If we give Him all of our lives.. and all of ourselves.. then that also means that we give Him the 'journey' as well.. and our part in that is to rest, trust, and obey His leading. One time He showed me a raft. He told me that the raft was Him and that my job was to 'jump on' and throw MY oars away.
    I have been in the hardest place of my life. I was in the restaurant management field for many years! I could multi-task with the best of them and I had one speed..mach 3 with hair on fire. I made good money.. THEN.
    God came.. I lost my job and now have been unemployed for almost 4 years. He will NOT open ONE door for me to work. Plus, I now have back problems. I think He wants me to spend even more time with Him.. and i have learned to lise from His hand. THAT has been a Big lesson in and of itself because He moved us across the country with NO money of our own. I wanted to share this with you to encourage you to Cast your cares.. and know that GOD is working on your behalf. He can and WILL turn the hearts of those He desires when the timing is right! Be at peace.. living at home is hard.. I understand.. and there is always pressure. But God will use this time to mold you.. as fun as that can be! :)Praying!

• My friend's new born baby   2 years 50 weeks ago

"LORD, I pray you give this mom to be a special touch. A dream.. and a vision for her and her children's future. I pray you will show her that you are there with them. That each of their lives are SO very valuable to you and that you have a plan for each of their lives. Lord show her that you are her Husband and can father her children and that you WILL care for her and for these beautiful little beings that YOU have created in her. Give her a vision of their future and the Hope she has in YOU. I pray you DRAW her to Your side and to Your Word. That you will feed her on the left and on the right wherever she turns she will hear Your Voice. Cause her to hear you for the sake of her children and her own precious life.. IN Your Name.. Jesus.. amen!"

• I miss my life   2 years 50 weeks ago

I can tottaly relate, I will be praying for you. God Bless

• Salvation   2 years 50 weeks ago

I hope that some how God gets a hold of his heart and that he will turn to God be be his Savior

• Marriage   2 years 50 weeks ago

MY WIFE AND I ARE NEWLY WEDS, AND A FEW MONTHS BEFORE OUR WEDDING WE RAN INTO SIMILAR ISSUES. BUT WE GAVE IT TO GOD AND HE ALONE GOT US THREW IT. THERE IS STILL A LITTLE PAIN BUT MY WIFE AND I KNOW OUR LOVE IS STRONGER THAN WHATEVER THE DEVIL PUTS IN FRONT OF US.SO I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND THAT GOD SHOWS UP IN YOUR MARRIAGE LIKE HE DID IN OURS

• New marriage   2 years 50 weeks ago

GOD BLESS

• I miss my life   2 years 50 weeks ago

I will pray for you and your family. GOD has many planes for you, HE just had to close a few doors to make sure you start heading threw the right ones.

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   2 years 50 weeks ago

I love Christmas music my thoughts would be 100% Christmas music. I've been listening to it myself since August. I sing with a mission group for the Southern NV Baptist Association and we are preparing for our December performances.

• Battling fear and other stuff   2 years 50 weeks ago

Thank you. I appreciate the encouragement and the prayers.

• Shadow a puppy needs a home   2 years 50 weeks ago

We found a home for Shadow! Praise God! They will be coming by next Wednesday to pick him up!

• Left Behind   2 years 50 weeks ago

I am praying for you. Have faith and pray. God hears all our prayers and you are not abandoned because God our Father is always with us.

• Taking my own life   2 years 50 weeks ago

Thank you to all of you. I really appreciate it.