• Taking my own life   3 years 2 weeks ago

Jen,
    You stay strong. What youare feeling many have felt but keep in mind that Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice for you to be SAVED and a child of God! He asks that you give your worries and burdens to him!

Here are a few verses that might help you along the way:

Romans 8:31 says that What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

Jen, we will be praying for strength and healing for you! Things DO get better, always with God! <><

• MY FAMILY IS WALKING WITH GOD BUT...   3 years 2 weeks ago

RSEAJO,

Sometimes things seem like when you get 1 step ahead you get knocked 4 steps back. Whenever we make a positive leap toward God, the Devil knows he has to dig his claws in (so to speak). That's when he knows you are near your strongest but you have the right mind set; don't let the devil stick around. You and you family are strong in Faith and Love of Jesus. NO ONE can take that away from you, not even the Devil. We are saved by grace, a gift that can never be taken away and always lifts us up.

Colossians 1:29 says To this end I strenuously contend with all the energy Christ so powerfully works in me.

He knows your struggles right now and although you may not understand them He is with you and your family. You are in our prayers for strength, comfort, and healing!

• Family disassociation   3 years 2 weeks ago

Pam,
    You keep seeking the Lord and ALWAYS KNOW that you are NEVER ALONE. God is always with you. Even when times get tough and we aren't sure what is happening or why He has our life in this place we always have to remember that God always has a plan and his plan is always right. You just keep praying and He will be listening just like the rest of us here. The illnesses that you have are difficult but you have to give those stressors to God and know that He will take those worries from you and help you along the way. Jesus is the ultimate giver. He is our peace, comfort and strength.

Philippians 4:6-7 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

• Family disassociation   3 years 2 weeks ago

I will pray for healing and strength for you.

• repairing broken spirits   3 years 2 weeks ago

I will keep you and yours in my prayers!

• God's Will   3 years 2 weeks ago

Thy will be done!! Praying =0)

• repairing broken spirits   3 years 2 weeks ago

So sorry for your loss. I've found, through experience, that Romans 8: 35, 37-39 is an amazing verse for bringing up faith and peace. I found it when I was going through a low point in my faith and it helped so much. I hope it helps you as well. Keeping you all in my prayers. God bless.

• I'm not as close with Christ as everyone else seems to be...   3 years 2 weeks ago

First of all, just be comforted in the truth that Christ is close to you. He has not forgotten or forsaken you at all. There are many times that we may feel alienated and alone and then think that everyone else seems to be so "close to Him". In reality, your perseverence is testimony to how much you desire Him and believe me, you will eventually be rewarded. Sometimes the places you think you will find that "feeling" of Him, is not where it will happen. He is working, somehow, a wonderful plan for you to experience His presence and love. Mother Teresa felt emptiness for a very long time and she was a devout steward and servant of The Lord, so you see, you are not the only one. There are times also that it seems to you that people are so close to Him when in actuality, they are not. Many people tend to 'mimmick' the actions of others but do not themselves truly feel His presence. Keep praying, keep persevering, keep trusting, and keep yourself surrounded by loving Christian people as much as possible. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide you and fill you. There are beautiful prayers to The Holy Spirit to help you on your journey! You will, in His Divine Time, reach that point that you desire so much. The desires of your heart are known to Him and He loves you more than you know. Just because you don't "feel" Him near, does not ever mean that He does not care or love you. He absolutely does and His Holy Spirit will set you "on fire" for Him in due time. If you need more guidance or reassurance, just ask me and I want you to know that I am going to pray for you now, at this very moment, and each day until I hear your wonderful testimony!!! May Our Lord bless and keep you wrapped in His Love! Sally

• My Disease   3 years 2 weeks ago

Praying for you. Ulcerative colitis is rough. I asked God to heal you from this condition. -Rick @ SOS

• To Much to Bear   3 years 2 weeks ago

Praying for you, Cathy! -Rick @ SOS

• God's Will   3 years 2 weeks ago

Praying for you!

Your not lost. look were God has lead you. You know he is with you, he will make him self known to you soon enough. Please just don't give up. Continue talking to him and be ready to listen and obey when he does present himself to you. God bless

• Learn how to overcome the pain.   3 years 2 weeks ago

God will put forgiveness in your heat, you already know if God forgives you of your sins, you'll have the strengh to forgive others that have hurt you. And I will pray for your health, GET WELL SOON.

• Learn how to overcome the pain.   3 years 2 weeks ago

• MY FAMILY IS WALKING WITH GOD BUT...   3 years 2 weeks ago

God please hear our prayers

• need guidance, strength   3 years 2 weeks ago

u r in my prayers..i know how being used feels and saying no can be soo hard too..but once you do it will make a huge diffrence..i still struggle with that..but i am working on it..God bless u

• Left Behind   3 years 2 weeks ago

God will never leave alone im praying for you

• Winter Jam in Las Vegas   3 years 2 weeks ago

What time do the doors open?

• Healing, peace and comfort prayer   3 years 2 weeks ago

I'm sorry to hear that. If this family or yourself needs somewhere to grieve and get help. There is a non-profit place called Adams Place here in Las Vegas. There will also be one opening on November 21st. In Henderson. It's free to all. A good place for you to go for free and get counseling. Take care and God bless.

• Seeking higher paying job   3 years 2 weeks ago

Hi Paul;

I keep thinking of Daniel, David, Joseph, Peter, etc.. and me.
    God has been teaching me about how our lives are on a timeline. If we give Him all of our lives.. and all of ourselves.. then that also means that we give Him the 'journey' as well.. and our part in that is to rest, trust, and obey His leading. One time He showed me a raft. He told me that the raft was Him and that my job was to 'jump on' and throw MY oars away.
    I have been in the hardest place of my life. I was in the restaurant management field for many years! I could multi-task with the best of them and I had one speed..mach 3 with hair on fire. I made good money.. THEN.
    God came.. I lost my job and now have been unemployed for almost 4 years. He will NOT open ONE door for me to work. Plus, I now have back problems. I think He wants me to spend even more time with Him.. and i have learned to lise from His hand. THAT has been a Big lesson in and of itself because He moved us across the country with NO money of our own. I wanted to share this with you to encourage you to Cast your cares.. and know that GOD is working on your behalf. He can and WILL turn the hearts of those He desires when the timing is right! Be at peace.. living at home is hard.. I understand.. and there is always pressure. But God will use this time to mold you.. as fun as that can be! :)Praying!

• My friend's new born baby   3 years 2 weeks ago

"LORD, I pray you give this mom to be a special touch. A dream.. and a vision for her and her children's future. I pray you will show her that you are there with them. That each of their lives are SO very valuable to you and that you have a plan for each of their lives. Lord show her that you are her Husband and can father her children and that you WILL care for her and for these beautiful little beings that YOU have created in her. Give her a vision of their future and the Hope she has in YOU. I pray you DRAW her to Your side and to Your Word. That you will feed her on the left and on the right wherever she turns she will hear Your Voice. Cause her to hear you for the sake of her children and her own precious life.. IN Your Name.. Jesus.. amen!"

• I miss my life   3 years 2 weeks ago

I can tottaly relate, I will be praying for you. God Bless

• Salvation   3 years 2 weeks ago

I hope that some how God gets a hold of his heart and that he will turn to God be be his Savior

• Marriage   3 years 2 weeks ago

MY WIFE AND I ARE NEWLY WEDS, AND A FEW MONTHS BEFORE OUR WEDDING WE RAN INTO SIMILAR ISSUES. BUT WE GAVE IT TO GOD AND HE ALONE GOT US THREW IT. THERE IS STILL A LITTLE PAIN BUT MY WIFE AND I KNOW OUR LOVE IS STRONGER THAN WHATEVER THE DEVIL PUTS IN FRONT OF US.SO I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND THAT GOD SHOWS UP IN YOUR MARRIAGE LIKE HE DID IN OURS