MERCY ME-GREATER
7EVENTH TIME DOWN-THE ONE I'M RUNNING TO
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-THIS IS THE STUFF
MATTHEW WEST-HELLO MY NAME IS
CITIZEN WAY-HOW SWEET THE SOUND

• Battling fear and other stuff   2 years 51 weeks ago

Tania, I just wanted to let you know first of all how normal this is, and that your not alone:) second of all I hope you know just how much of a treasure you are and the high price that god has paid for you, after you realize this I want you to tell your self just how beautiful and smart you are, because the struggle you are feeling is internal, and you need to realize that you can never disappoint god, the bible says that even before we have commited a sin that god has forgiven us, how awesome is that:) remember this " pray to god before you make a decision and he will give you, an answer on what to do." If you ever have any questions on whether or not your on the path that god had created for you just pray and you'll be surprised how fast god will answer you!!!
    love a good friend!!!

• New Job   2 years 51 weeks ago

Hello Jeff,
    I know that god will open this door for you, but I just wanted to say that before you start this new journey that you remember what your purpose is, and what your intentions are when you receive this blessing because money comes, and goes but your character sticks with you throughout your life:)
    Love a good friend

• too much pain   2 years 51 weeks ago

Please remember that God loves you and you are precious to him. I do pray that God heals the emotional wounds and leads you to a christian counselor that can help you. For a reminder of God's great love for you go to www.fathersloveletter.com and read or listen to the love letter which is based on scripture. Keep pressing into God.

• Please pray for Roger   2 years 51 weeks ago

I prayed and asked God to extend his mercy to you and your family. Please keep us updated on your situation! Rick @ SOS Radio

• Depression   2 years 51 weeks ago

I have prayed for you. I pray that God brings healing to you quickly.

• our marriage is falling apart   2 years 51 weeks ago

I pray for a strengthening of your marriage. I also pray for both of you to grow in your walk with God. I also pray for financial provision and that God would heal you.

• Taking my own life   2 years 51 weeks ago

Precious Daughter of God your heavenly Father loves you so much more than you could possibly understand. I have prayed for you. Keep pressing into God. Find a trusted friend or pastor that you can talk to. I pray that you know more and more the love God has for you and that God will break those bonds and give you strength and peace.

• Wisdom and guidance for my daughter and her boyfriend.   2 years 51 weeks ago

I prayed for you and your daughter. May God give you wisdom, guidance, discernment, strength, and peace.

• My sister Erin; preganat and hooked on drugs   2 years 51 weeks ago

I prayed for you and your sister. Keep praying for your sister and mean while let the way you live speak for you. Keep showing your sister love and don't preach at her. I pray God gives you the words to say when you are with your sister.

• Salvation   2 years 51 weeks ago

I prayed. God bless you and give you strength.

• I miss my life   2 years 51 weeks ago

Heavenly Father draw near to Kristy that she may see you clearer than ever before. Remind us you are a God of the valley as much as the mountaintops, or even the plains. Faith is often cheap when it requires no heart and grit. I join with her in asking for the grace and favor of Jesus to cover, and renew. I cry RESTORE for your people. Give her back her life and more. You are a miracle working God!
    Isaiah 42:22

• I miss my life   2 years 51 weeks ago

I prayed for you. Keep pressing into God and know that this storm will not last forever.

• Shadow a puppy needs a home   2 years 51 weeks ago

I prayed for you. Good luck. Wish I could take him, but besides having two cats that I love deeply I am in a condo.

• Wisdom and guidance for my daughter and her boyfriend.   2 years 51 weeks ago

Rejoice in the good. I will keep all of you in my prayers!

• My sister Erin; preganat and hooked on drugs   2 years 51 weeks ago

I was always told PUSH...Pray Until Something Happens. I will add you and her to my list for prayer. On a side note I found success in just inviting friends to church and eventually they come and God will find them.

• Winter Jam   2 years 51 weeks ago

Hello, I live in Las Vegas NV and since I have lost my job I have not been able to afford this event which I was really looking forward too. Is there any one who has extra tickets or cant make the event and has tickets to give away? If so please let me know. I would love to take my mother my daughter and my nephew. Thank you and GOD BLESS!

• Winter Jam   2 years 51 weeks ago
  • Better Relationship with God   2 years 51 weeks ago

Hi Jesenia,

Do not loose hope. Jesus died to set you free. We are all tempted to things that we shouldn't do. When we have those times, as that God will give you the strength and a way out. He always will.

We all do things that are not pleasing to the Lord, that is why he sent the perfect sacrifice in our place.

Keep your eyes on God, and he will help you through. Don't give up. His plans for our lives are for good.

• Winter Jam   2 years 51 weeks ago

$10 at the door. No tickets.

• Better Relationship with God   2 years 51 weeks ago

Hello Jesenia:)
    I am also a teenager so I completely understand what your going through I myself am going through the same thing, but one thing I always keep in mind " I can do everything through god who gives me strength". Another thing that I try to keep in mind is do what you think god would want you to do in a situation in where you might get tempted to do things.
    Hope this helps, a good friend!!!

• Taking my own life   2 years 51 weeks ago

Jen,
    I know those thoughts are hard...I have also had them. I will keep you in my prayers that God will keep you strong. I hope things get better for you.

• My sister Erin; preganat and hooked on drugs   2 years 51 weeks ago

I will pray for her,but please if you love her don't give up on her, she needs you to be there for her, and love her despise the circumstances she's in:) phillipians2:13 for god is working in you, giving you the desire to do what pleases him!!!
    Be strong and have faith that god will heal your sister.
    Love- your friend

• Taking my own life   2 years 51 weeks ago

Jen Your prayers are not going unanswered me and my dad are going to be praying for you continuously until the Lord Jesus Christ Breaks these bonds of deceit and lies from the enemy. God loves all his children and I want you to know that (YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD) .................................

Sincerely Edward and Joey

God loves you

• I think it is just part of being a teenager   2 years 51 weeks ago

Anthony,
    First of all, we are praying for God to inspire you with understanding and strength. Many times our rollercoasters exist to make us stronger. Whether it be school grades, bullying, friends letting us down, or other home life issues, we turn in prayer to God to show us his plan.

Remember to also get involved, get connected and surround yourself to people that inspire you to want to seek God's direction. Sometimes when we start walking the path or maybe we are far along on our journey, we need to look at the people that are around us and ask, are they holding me back. If so, inspire them to walk the path with you.

Your purpose is to love yourself and Jesus asks you to love your neighbor as well. Get involved in community works like feeding the homeless or help to collect food for Thanksgiving. Key Clubs are incredible community service clubs. If you keep yourself busy serving, we fill our Hearts with Joy.

Remember, He created you to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

My prayer for you is to hear and understand his purpose on the path God has you on. Keep seeking His path.

• Taking my own life   2 years 51 weeks ago

Nothing is worth that! Hold on! And believe me when I say that this is "easier said than done". Jesus loves you! Saying a prayer!