• Winter Jam   2 years 46 weeks ago

Tickets are required, you can purchase them at the door in the Orleans or online. I'm very excited about all these bands coming to Vegas!!!

• Taking my own life   2 years 46 weeks ago

Jen - 17 years ago I did try to commit suicide. I cannot tell you how immensely thankful I am that my attempt was unsuccessful! Please know that God has a dream for your life. He loves you more than you can fathom and wants only your ultimate good. I pray that you would be surrounded by unconditional love and friendship, that you would know and feel Jesus' care and concern for you, and that you will rely on him and find the strength he has to give.

Amy

• Heart Broken   2 years 46 weeks ago

I pray for you my sister! Never give up on your family. Keep on being that mother that God is making you to be. I pray for your family to in Jesus' name to God. I urge you to listen to the message right now, 8:00-8:30 Pacific time, on SOS- Focus On The Family Oct 31. http://www.focusonthefamily.com/radio.aspx# I believe it's for you! Will be praying for you sister.
    Stay in Him. Lift your family, yourself and your daughter to God. He has you and all of them in HIS hands. Hallelujah! Amen.

• Small business loan   2 years 46 weeks ago

Dear Father, I ask that you give this brother the desire of his heart. He wants to go into business for himself. I as that a god fearing Christian will loan him the money to start his business, I also ask that he will get contracts, or enough clients to make a success of it. I pray that this brother, is bold enough to tell anyone that will listen to him, what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has done for him. In Jesus name AMEN. Remember first seek His Kindom, and he will add to you. God Bless

• Hopeless   2 years 46 weeks ago

"No I has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has concieved the things that God has prepared for those who love him." Never give up on God, He will never give up on you. He loves you! He died for every, single, sin. That's what separated us from God: sin. But Christ has cast our sins as far as the east is from the west! Now we have the amazing oppertunity to have a relationship with God. We need to continually repent for our sins (because we're human), and when we repent, He is faithful to forgive us! Don't let your freedom in Christ be an excuse to sin. But be dead to this world, and alive in Christ Jesus, who is your hope, and mine too. You're my brother,. Jesus loves you. "My God, Lord, our Heavenly Father, please comfort my brother Adam. He seens his sin and you do too, you've known it from the time you were on the cross. Jesus, let him sincerly repent and never do that again. Please, let him know you're with him and that he is loved by you and by his family in you, Jesus. Thank you for him. Please put him in a church body that is the Church that you ment for him. You are perfect and good. Let your goodness run down Adam's life. Thank you for loving him. Jesus, you're awesome. It's in your name we pray. Amen." Halleluah! He loves you my brother Adam, he, Jesus, God, loves you.
    I'm your brother who's 17 years old. Jesus loves you.

• Hopeless   2 years 46 weeks ago

Adam,
    No temptation has overtaken you except as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
    I look to this passage often myself and find it speaking to me. I hope it has the same meaning for you.

• Winter Jam   2 years 46 weeks ago

It a $10 fee at the door, no tickets required.

• Hopeless   2 years 46 weeks ago

You are a child of God. He will never leave you. God does not love us if or because. He loves us every way and in spite of.

• Taking my own life   2 years 46 weeks ago

I wanted to give this to you too

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
    Matthew 11:28

• Taking my own life   2 years 46 weeks ago

I too have been there. I put all my trust, faith and hope in God. He is mighty and will carry you through your darkest valley. I will keep you in my prayers.

• Taking my own life   2 years 46 weeks ago

Hi jen
    I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Have frequent feelings of just not wanting to not be here anymore. I pray to God frequently to go ahead and take me home. I'm still here, and every morning I wake up, its a new day. Its a better day. Hang in there jen!! My prayers are with you!! May the peace of God be with you always!

• My son   2 years 46 weeks ago

I will pray for you and your son, I went through the same thing, my son is very young has been in and out of jail for dui's but two years ago I stopped enabling him and gave him to the Lord and got him hooked up in a local chuch that focuses on the power of the Lord. He has been there since and now evanglizes all las vegas and is praying that the Lord sends him to South Africa on a mission he is attending bible school and serves the Lord fulltime, lives and breaths everything for the lord

• Taking my own life   2 years 46 weeks ago

Jen,
    Please know that you are a beloved daughter of a KING!! You have a divine royal heritage. He sees you're suffering and wants to comfort you. No trial in this life is too hard for Him. Please seek help for these thoughts. A counselor will help you work through them and give you hope for the future! Remember you are precious in the sight of God and He will be there for you!!!

• My son   2 years 46 weeks ago

i will be praying for your sons SAFE return home and that God will do a mighty work in his life AND ALSO A HEDGE OF PROTECTION OVER HIM SO NO HARM WILL COME HIS WAY. GOD BLESS YOU KEEP THE FAITH, GOD IS A GOOD GOD ALLTHE TIME!

• Hopeless   2 years 46 weeks ago

Adam, You like the rest of us, have fallen short. That is exactly why Jesus died on the cross for us, because we all have, and do. Once you have asked for Jesus' forgiveness, allow yourself to forgive yourself.

I am sorry that the pastor did what he did. You should be able to find support and love in your church, not condimnation.

Consider reading Tell Them I Love Them by Joyce Meyer. It really helped me.

• Depression   2 years 46 weeks ago

Praying that God will break you from the bondage that you are feeling. Know that God loves you, and you are the apple of his eye. A great book that really helped me is Tell Them I Love Them by Joyce Meyer.

• This Burger Attacked Me!   2 years 46 weeks ago

This morning as I was driving to work I was listening to your comments on The Heart Attack Grill. Please know as I respond to this I am a sister in Christ-totally not trying to be harsh or judgemental. However, I am also a Registered Dietitian. I have people before me every day hurting because they are struggling with their weight, have type 2 diabetes related to overweight/obesity, their child is obese, they are going in for bypass surgery, they are strapped to a dialysis machine for 3-5 hours 3 times a week, they have breast cancer, colon cancer, the list goes on. God gave us one body and I know it is my calling to not only educate people on how to care for that one body, but to motivate them as well. I cannot possibly support or even laugh at a restaurant such as this because I see the repercussions of unhealthy lifestyles. You can tell me I am over reacting, but right now there are people in hospital gowns going in for bypass surgery. They are terrified. Some will die. I saw this firsthand as I watched my own dad being rolled away to have his chest cracked open. Check out these statistics:
    60% of US adults are either overweight or obese.
    In 2002, 41,000 new cases of cancer were estimated to be due to obesity. At least 1/3 of all cancers are related to diet which means they are preventable.
    Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans. Dean Ornish MD and Caldwell Esslstyn MD have proven one can not only stop heart disease but actually reverse coronary artery disease through diet. Americans are complaining about the cost of health care and this preventable disease costs our country more than 250 billion per year.
    Diabetes rates are climbing. 1.9 million people ages 20 or older were newly diagnosed with diabetes in 2010. Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure and a major cause of heart disease and stroke.

Trust me- this is just the tip of the iceberg. I want to help all people but especially God's people treat their bodies with the reapect they deserve. We are fearfully and wonderfully made by our creator. I want people to have vitality, health, and joy to serve our Creator.

I do realize this was a one time trip to a restaurant. That being said, 1 Cor 10:31 tells us whatever we do-even eating and drinking, to do it all to the glory of God. Believe me, people struggle with food the same way or worse than drugs and alcohol. Unhealthy food wreaks also havoc on our bodies as do these substances. I see it daily. People hurt and struggle with it.

I just could not remain silent on this topic. Please know I write this humbly and with concern. As I said-I know God has called me to my profession. I cannot help but fight for people's health. I would LOVE to see you highlight healthy habits or even local healthy restaurants. I would love for there to be a place people in Las Vegas could go for help if they are struggling with obesity or chronic disease.

Humbly,

Jennifer Moore, MS, RD, CSR, NSCA-CPT

• Need some prayers   2 years 46 weeks ago

You need to contact Safe Nest*** 24 Hour domestic violence hotline at 702-646-4981 *** Once you are there, one can apply for state funds. They can provide all the necessary information that you need. We can pray for you but you need to get out from such a dangerous situation. I 15 years ago,I was in the same spot. But the Lord provided all my needs once I chose to follow Him. Do not worry, it will turn out better than what can you imagine. Call safe nest and they will help you, plus you need counseling so you do not become a victim again. I will pray for you.

• Unity Prayer   2 years 46 weeks ago

Daniel Im sorry for your loss and I imagine your feeling very sad. You know the Jesus is walking right there with you and he will give you comfort... I believe when you wrote this note you opened that door for healing so keep focused on Jesus! Thru all this pain he will bring you thru to also give up those things that keep you in bondage. Jesus is still the answer so keep you eyes on Him not your circumstance. Luv an God Bless!

• I Was Shocked by This Statistic   2 years 46 weeks ago

Oh My Gosh!!! I'm a stay at home mom and LOVE it... I try very hard to play with my little guy... there are days though, that I'm ashamed to admit, that we plop ourselves in front of the tv! UHG... Time to choose to NOT BE A STATISTIC... our little one's are certainly worth more time than 11 minutes! Thanks for opening my eyes!

• I think it is just part of being a teenager   2 years 46 weeks ago

Anthony,
    Sometimes it is normal teenage hormones but there could be an underlying medical issue. If these continue or increase to thoughts of hurting yourself please seek help. Your life is too precious to God and those that love you for you to suffer alone.
    You will be in my prayers! Remember to always turn to God, even if it seems like He's not there HE IS!!! There is help and sometimes his answers come to us from others who care!

• Prayer for no cancer   2 years 46 weeks ago

I will pray for you and your Family,there is strenght in the blood of Jesus and by his strips we are healed and made whole.Praise God that you have been healed.Thank you Lord

• Prayer for wisdom and strength   2 years 46 weeks ago

I just recently said a prayer for you and your family. It must be really tough to go through what your experiencing. I pray God will see you through this, and that his protection will be with you and your kids. My prayer is that your children will see the light in you, and that your husband will come to Christ. I LOVE YOU and remember that God does too.

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   2 years 46 weeks ago

Can you believe we're working for 4 hours and all we get is ice cream? Who enforces child labor laws?

• Unity Prayer   2 years 46 weeks ago

Im having a terrible day, I went to my moms grave today, everything fell apart for me. Lord, I know you love me, but I feel so alone. Help me to quit smoking and taking sleeping pills. I beg you, love Daniel