• need guidance, strength   3 years 6 weeks ago

u r in my prayers..i know how being used feels and saying no can be soo hard too..but once you do it will make a huge diffrence..i still struggle with that..but i am working on it..God bless u

• Left Behind   3 years 6 weeks ago

God will never leave alone im praying for you

• Winter Jam in Las Vegas   3 years 6 weeks ago

What time do the doors open?

• Healing, peace and comfort prayer   3 years 6 weeks ago

I'm sorry to hear that. If this family or yourself needs somewhere to grieve and get help. There is a non-profit place called Adams Place here in Las Vegas. There will also be one opening on November 21st. In Henderson. It's free to all. A good place for you to go for free and get counseling. Take care and God bless.

• Seeking higher paying job   3 years 6 weeks ago

Hi Paul;

I keep thinking of Daniel, David, Joseph, Peter, etc.. and me.
    God has been teaching me about how our lives are on a timeline. If we give Him all of our lives.. and all of ourselves.. then that also means that we give Him the 'journey' as well.. and our part in that is to rest, trust, and obey His leading. One time He showed me a raft. He told me that the raft was Him and that my job was to 'jump on' and throw MY oars away.
    I have been in the hardest place of my life. I was in the restaurant management field for many years! I could multi-task with the best of them and I had one speed..mach 3 with hair on fire. I made good money.. THEN.
    God came.. I lost my job and now have been unemployed for almost 4 years. He will NOT open ONE door for me to work. Plus, I now have back problems. I think He wants me to spend even more time with Him.. and i have learned to lise from His hand. THAT has been a Big lesson in and of itself because He moved us across the country with NO money of our own. I wanted to share this with you to encourage you to Cast your cares.. and know that GOD is working on your behalf. He can and WILL turn the hearts of those He desires when the timing is right! Be at peace.. living at home is hard.. I understand.. and there is always pressure. But God will use this time to mold you.. as fun as that can be! :)Praying!

• My friend's new born baby   3 years 6 weeks ago

"LORD, I pray you give this mom to be a special touch. A dream.. and a vision for her and her children's future. I pray you will show her that you are there with them. That each of their lives are SO very valuable to you and that you have a plan for each of their lives. Lord show her that you are her Husband and can father her children and that you WILL care for her and for these beautiful little beings that YOU have created in her. Give her a vision of their future and the Hope she has in YOU. I pray you DRAW her to Your side and to Your Word. That you will feed her on the left and on the right wherever she turns she will hear Your Voice. Cause her to hear you for the sake of her children and her own precious life.. IN Your Name.. Jesus.. amen!"

• I miss my life   3 years 7 weeks ago

I can tottaly relate, I will be praying for you. God Bless

• Salvation   3 years 7 weeks ago

I hope that some how God gets a hold of his heart and that he will turn to God be be his Savior

• Marriage   3 years 7 weeks ago

MY WIFE AND I ARE NEWLY WEDS, AND A FEW MONTHS BEFORE OUR WEDDING WE RAN INTO SIMILAR ISSUES. BUT WE GAVE IT TO GOD AND HE ALONE GOT US THREW IT. THERE IS STILL A LITTLE PAIN BUT MY WIFE AND I KNOW OUR LOVE IS STRONGER THAN WHATEVER THE DEVIL PUTS IN FRONT OF US.SO I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND THAT GOD SHOWS UP IN YOUR MARRIAGE LIKE HE DID IN OURS

• New marriage   3 years 7 weeks ago

GOD BLESS

• I miss my life   3 years 7 weeks ago

I will pray for you and your family. GOD has many planes for you, HE just had to close a few doors to make sure you start heading threw the right ones.

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   3 years 7 weeks ago

I love Christmas music my thoughts would be 100% Christmas music. I've been listening to it myself since August. I sing with a mission group for the Southern NV Baptist Association and we are preparing for our December performances.

• Battling fear and other stuff   3 years 7 weeks ago

Thank you. I appreciate the encouragement and the prayers.

• Shadow a puppy needs a home   3 years 7 weeks ago

We found a home for Shadow! Praise God! They will be coming by next Wednesday to pick him up!

• Left Behind   3 years 7 weeks ago

I am praying for you. Have faith and pray. God hears all our prayers and you are not abandoned because God our Father is always with us.

• Taking my own life   3 years 7 weeks ago

Thank you to all of you. I really appreciate it.

• Battling fear and other stuff   3 years 7 weeks ago

Tania, I just wanted to let you know first of all how normal this is, and that your not alone:) second of all I hope you know just how much of a treasure you are and the high price that god has paid for you, after you realize this I want you to tell your self just how beautiful and smart you are, because the struggle you are feeling is internal, and you need to realize that you can never disappoint god, the bible says that even before we have commited a sin that god has forgiven us, how awesome is that:) remember this " pray to god before you make a decision and he will give you, an answer on what to do." If you ever have any questions on whether or not your on the path that god had created for you just pray and you'll be surprised how fast god will answer you!!!
    love a good friend!!!

• New Job   3 years 7 weeks ago

Hello Jeff,
    I know that god will open this door for you, but I just wanted to say that before you start this new journey that you remember what your purpose is, and what your intentions are when you receive this blessing because money comes, and goes but your character sticks with you throughout your life:)
    Love a good friend

• too much pain   3 years 7 weeks ago

Please remember that God loves you and you are precious to him. I do pray that God heals the emotional wounds and leads you to a christian counselor that can help you. For a reminder of God's great love for you go to www.fathersloveletter.com and read or listen to the love letter which is based on scripture. Keep pressing into God.

• Please pray for Roger   3 years 7 weeks ago

I prayed and asked God to extend his mercy to you and your family. Please keep us updated on your situation! Rick @ SOS Radio

• Depression   3 years 7 weeks ago

I have prayed for you. I pray that God brings healing to you quickly.

• our marriage is falling apart   3 years 7 weeks ago

I pray for a strengthening of your marriage. I also pray for both of you to grow in your walk with God. I also pray for financial provision and that God would heal you.

• Taking my own life   3 years 7 weeks ago

Precious Daughter of God your heavenly Father loves you so much more than you could possibly understand. I have prayed for you. Keep pressing into God. Find a trusted friend or pastor that you can talk to. I pray that you know more and more the love God has for you and that God will break those bonds and give you strength and peace.

• Wisdom and guidance for my daughter and her boyfriend.   3 years 7 weeks ago

I prayed for you and your daughter. May God give you wisdom, guidance, discernment, strength, and peace.

• My sister Erin; preganat and hooked on drugs   3 years 7 weeks ago

I prayed for you and your sister. Keep praying for your sister and mean while let the way you live speak for you. Keep showing your sister love and don't preach at her. I pray God gives you the words to say when you are with your sister.