• Winter Jam   3 years 3 weeks ago

$10 at the door. No tickets.

• Better Relationship with God   3 years 3 weeks ago

Hello Jesenia:)
    I am also a teenager so I completely understand what your going through I myself am going through the same thing, but one thing I always keep in mind " I can do everything through god who gives me strength". Another thing that I try to keep in mind is do what you think god would want you to do in a situation in where you might get tempted to do things.
    Hope this helps, a good friend!!!

• Taking my own life   3 years 3 weeks ago

Jen,
    I know those thoughts are hard...I have also had them. I will keep you in my prayers that God will keep you strong. I hope things get better for you.

• My sister Erin; preganat and hooked on drugs   3 years 3 weeks ago

I will pray for her,but please if you love her don't give up on her, she needs you to be there for her, and love her despise the circumstances she's in:) phillipians2:13 for god is working in you, giving you the desire to do what pleases him!!!
    Be strong and have faith that god will heal your sister.
    Love- your friend

• Taking my own life   3 years 3 weeks ago

Jen Your prayers are not going unanswered me and my dad are going to be praying for you continuously until the Lord Jesus Christ Breaks these bonds of deceit and lies from the enemy. God loves all his children and I want you to know that (YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD) .................................

Sincerely Edward and Joey

God loves you

• I think it is just part of being a teenager   3 years 3 weeks ago

Anthony,
    First of all, we are praying for God to inspire you with understanding and strength. Many times our rollercoasters exist to make us stronger. Whether it be school grades, bullying, friends letting us down, or other home life issues, we turn in prayer to God to show us his plan.

Remember to also get involved, get connected and surround yourself to people that inspire you to want to seek God's direction. Sometimes when we start walking the path or maybe we are far along on our journey, we need to look at the people that are around us and ask, are they holding me back. If so, inspire them to walk the path with you.

Your purpose is to love yourself and Jesus asks you to love your neighbor as well. Get involved in community works like feeding the homeless or help to collect food for Thanksgiving. Key Clubs are incredible community service clubs. If you keep yourself busy serving, we fill our Hearts with Joy.

Remember, He created you to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

My prayer for you is to hear and understand his purpose on the path God has you on. Keep seeking His path.

• Taking my own life   3 years 3 weeks ago

Nothing is worth that! Hold on! And believe me when I say that this is "easier said than done". Jesus loves you! Saying a prayer!

• PRAYING FOR HEALING   3 years 3 weeks ago

praying for you. God bless you and bring healing to your life. Good Luck!

• Winter Jam   3 years 3 weeks ago

Tickets are required, you can purchase them at the door in the Orleans or online. I'm very excited about all these bands coming to Vegas!!!

• Taking my own life   3 years 3 weeks ago

Jen - 17 years ago I did try to commit suicide. I cannot tell you how immensely thankful I am that my attempt was unsuccessful! Please know that God has a dream for your life. He loves you more than you can fathom and wants only your ultimate good. I pray that you would be surrounded by unconditional love and friendship, that you would know and feel Jesus' care and concern for you, and that you will rely on him and find the strength he has to give.

Amy

• Heart Broken   3 years 3 weeks ago

I pray for you my sister! Never give up on your family. Keep on being that mother that God is making you to be. I pray for your family to in Jesus' name to God. I urge you to listen to the message right now, 8:00-8:30 Pacific time, on SOS- Focus On The Family Oct 31. http://www.focusonthefamily.com/radio.aspx# I believe it's for you! Will be praying for you sister.
    Stay in Him. Lift your family, yourself and your daughter to God. He has you and all of them in HIS hands. Hallelujah! Amen.

• Small business loan   3 years 3 weeks ago

Dear Father, I ask that you give this brother the desire of his heart. He wants to go into business for himself. I as that a god fearing Christian will loan him the money to start his business, I also ask that he will get contracts, or enough clients to make a success of it. I pray that this brother, is bold enough to tell anyone that will listen to him, what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has done for him. In Jesus name AMEN. Remember first seek His Kindom, and he will add to you. God Bless

• Hopeless   3 years 3 weeks ago

"No I has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has concieved the things that God has prepared for those who love him." Never give up on God, He will never give up on you. He loves you! He died for every, single, sin. That's what separated us from God: sin. But Christ has cast our sins as far as the east is from the west! Now we have the amazing oppertunity to have a relationship with God. We need to continually repent for our sins (because we're human), and when we repent, He is faithful to forgive us! Don't let your freedom in Christ be an excuse to sin. But be dead to this world, and alive in Christ Jesus, who is your hope, and mine too. You're my brother,. Jesus loves you. "My God, Lord, our Heavenly Father, please comfort my brother Adam. He seens his sin and you do too, you've known it from the time you were on the cross. Jesus, let him sincerly repent and never do that again. Please, let him know you're with him and that he is loved by you and by his family in you, Jesus. Thank you for him. Please put him in a church body that is the Church that you ment for him. You are perfect and good. Let your goodness run down Adam's life. Thank you for loving him. Jesus, you're awesome. It's in your name we pray. Amen." Halleluah! He loves you my brother Adam, he, Jesus, God, loves you.
    I'm your brother who's 17 years old. Jesus loves you.

• Hopeless   3 years 3 weeks ago

Adam,
    No temptation has overtaken you except as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
    I look to this passage often myself and find it speaking to me. I hope it has the same meaning for you.

• Winter Jam   3 years 3 weeks ago

It a $10 fee at the door, no tickets required.

• Hopeless   3 years 3 weeks ago

You are a child of God. He will never leave you. God does not love us if or because. He loves us every way and in spite of.

• Taking my own life   3 years 3 weeks ago

I wanted to give this to you too

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
    Matthew 11:28

• Taking my own life   3 years 3 weeks ago

I too have been there. I put all my trust, faith and hope in God. He is mighty and will carry you through your darkest valley. I will keep you in my prayers.

• Taking my own life   3 years 3 weeks ago

Hi jen
    I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Have frequent feelings of just not wanting to not be here anymore. I pray to God frequently to go ahead and take me home. I'm still here, and every morning I wake up, its a new day. Its a better day. Hang in there jen!! My prayers are with you!! May the peace of God be with you always!

• My son   3 years 3 weeks ago

I will pray for you and your son, I went through the same thing, my son is very young has been in and out of jail for dui's but two years ago I stopped enabling him and gave him to the Lord and got him hooked up in a local chuch that focuses on the power of the Lord. He has been there since and now evanglizes all las vegas and is praying that the Lord sends him to South Africa on a mission he is attending bible school and serves the Lord fulltime, lives and breaths everything for the lord

• Taking my own life   3 years 3 weeks ago

Jen,
    Please know that you are a beloved daughter of a KING!! You have a divine royal heritage. He sees you're suffering and wants to comfort you. No trial in this life is too hard for Him. Please seek help for these thoughts. A counselor will help you work through them and give you hope for the future! Remember you are precious in the sight of God and He will be there for you!!!

• My son   3 years 3 weeks ago

i will be praying for your sons SAFE return home and that God will do a mighty work in his life AND ALSO A HEDGE OF PROTECTION OVER HIM SO NO HARM WILL COME HIS WAY. GOD BLESS YOU KEEP THE FAITH, GOD IS A GOOD GOD ALLTHE TIME!

• Hopeless   3 years 3 weeks ago

Adam, You like the rest of us, have fallen short. That is exactly why Jesus died on the cross for us, because we all have, and do. Once you have asked for Jesus' forgiveness, allow yourself to forgive yourself.

I am sorry that the pastor did what he did. You should be able to find support and love in your church, not condimnation.

Consider reading Tell Them I Love Them by Joyce Meyer. It really helped me.

• Depression   3 years 3 weeks ago

Praying that God will break you from the bondage that you are feeling. Know that God loves you, and you are the apple of his eye. A great book that really helped me is Tell Them I Love Them by Joyce Meyer.

• This Burger Attacked Me!   3 years 3 weeks ago

This morning as I was driving to work I was listening to your comments on The Heart Attack Grill. Please know as I respond to this I am a sister in Christ-totally not trying to be harsh or judgemental. However, I am also a Registered Dietitian. I have people before me every day hurting because they are struggling with their weight, have type 2 diabetes related to overweight/obesity, their child is obese, they are going in for bypass surgery, they are strapped to a dialysis machine for 3-5 hours 3 times a week, they have breast cancer, colon cancer, the list goes on. God gave us one body and I know it is my calling to not only educate people on how to care for that one body, but to motivate them as well. I cannot possibly support or even laugh at a restaurant such as this because I see the repercussions of unhealthy lifestyles. You can tell me I am over reacting, but right now there are people in hospital gowns going in for bypass surgery. They are terrified. Some will die. I saw this firsthand as I watched my own dad being rolled away to have his chest cracked open. Check out these statistics:
    60% of US adults are either overweight or obese.
    In 2002, 41,000 new cases of cancer were estimated to be due to obesity. At least 1/3 of all cancers are related to diet which means they are preventable.
    Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans. Dean Ornish MD and Caldwell Esslstyn MD have proven one can not only stop heart disease but actually reverse coronary artery disease through diet. Americans are complaining about the cost of health care and this preventable disease costs our country more than 250 billion per year.
    Diabetes rates are climbing. 1.9 million people ages 20 or older were newly diagnosed with diabetes in 2010. Diabetes is the leading cause of kidney failure and a major cause of heart disease and stroke.

Trust me- this is just the tip of the iceberg. I want to help all people but especially God's people treat their bodies with the reapect they deserve. We are fearfully and wonderfully made by our creator. I want people to have vitality, health, and joy to serve our Creator.

I do realize this was a one time trip to a restaurant. That being said, 1 Cor 10:31 tells us whatever we do-even eating and drinking, to do it all to the glory of God. Believe me, people struggle with food the same way or worse than drugs and alcohol. Unhealthy food wreaks also havoc on our bodies as do these substances. I see it daily. People hurt and struggle with it.

I just could not remain silent on this topic. Please know I write this humbly and with concern. As I said-I know God has called me to my profession. I cannot help but fight for people's health. I would LOVE to see you highlight healthy habits or even local healthy restaurants. I would love for there to be a place people in Las Vegas could go for help if they are struggling with obesity or chronic disease.

Humbly,