• Need some prayers   2 years 46 weeks ago

You are in my prayers. And i pray that God will open a door for you. And i also wanted to say that maybe you could try to find a womens shelter in you location. They take in abused women like the Dove center. Give you a place to rest and help u get back on your feet. Always know that you are a beloved child of God and no one can take that from you.

• Operation Christmas Child Collection   2 years 46 weeks ago

Hi. I was just wondering about the operation christmas child project. Is there ne other way to get involved in it if we r not able to drop of at ne of those locations. they r all to far away for us. can we mail them? thanks for ir time. candice green

• Hopeless   2 years 46 weeks ago

Adam, sin is sin and is forgivable only by Jesus Christ. I don't think we can ever truly understand how God sees our sins. The bible says "ALL sin", and most of us daily. Not to say there may be consequences that you will have to go through. But the most important thing is where YOU are, truly, with God. We do need to repent and turn away from the sin. The forgiveness has been taken care of.

• A Powerful Ministry to Help Former Inmates   2 years 46 weeks ago

Thanks SOS for sharing what great things God is doing in our community. This prisoner reentry initiative was possible because of the participation of the local churches and leaders of our community who have a heart for encouraging and mending the broken and hurting of our society. We need the business community to join on board with Operation H.O.P.E. for prisoner who will give the ex-felons an opportunity to prove themselves. There are many incentives available for employers who hire these individuals in this amazing HOPE for prisoners program.

• Death of a Friend's Son   2 years 46 weeks ago

If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied. But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Father we pray for this family. We know Jesus wept when He witnessed the mourning of his friends. We know you understand and share in our grief. WE trust your word that you will put an end to death. I ask you to help this family to focus their minds and hearts on you. Enable them to realize Love is never lost. Comfort them. Bless them with your peace. Secure them with your promises. All our hope rests in you.

• Prayer for wisdom and strength   2 years 46 weeks ago

Dear Taylor,
    I lived through a marriage for many years in the same situation you are in. Currently going to lose my home. In regards to your prayer request I will pray for you. You asked for how long?? Only God knows that ! But what I do know is that you have to give it to God & to trust him completely! I myself have a lot to still go through but I do know He will never leave me nor forsake me, nor will He you! Read 1 corinthians 7:15. I pray that you will trust God on this.
    Your sister in Christ

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   2 years 46 weeks ago

Where's all the 8 tracks at?

• my nephews   2 years 46 weeks ago

Joseph was sold into slavery by his brothers. Later He was imprisoned after being falsely accused. God had a purpose in all of these things. When Joseph was reunited with his brothers they were afraid. He told them you intended it for evil but God used it for good.

FAther we pray that you will reveal the truth in this situation. While it is easy for us to see your purpose when we know the entire story you know how difficult it is for us when we dont know. I ask that you make everyone connected to this situation secure in your love and peace and comfort and strength. NOthing can separate us from you.

• My Aunt   2 years 46 weeks ago

FAther pour your peace out upon Lesli. Comfort and strengthen her.

• Salvation   2 years 46 weeks ago

FAther your word tells us it is your desire that all men be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth. You are truth. I ask you for Warren's salvation. MOre than this I ask that you show Leanne clearly that you have answered this prayer. We know this is in your will. WE pray that Jesus blood cover Warren's sin. FAther I thank you for Warren and for Leanne. Thank you that Leanne believes and trusts in you and that she loves her grandfather so much.

• Pray for me please.   2 years 46 weeks ago

I am sinful. God is perfect. My confidence rests securely in God. The only confidence I have in myself is that if I go my own way I will surely make a huge mess. Why would I trust a falable imperfect sinful man(myself) over an infalable perfect pure loving God?

FAther we come before you weak and struggling and messy. YOu are the only hope that we have but what HOPE!! YOur word is truth. WE can do all things throu Christ. We can praise you in all circumstances. I ask you that you encourage Vicky and strengthen her. Turn your face toward her and bless her. Renew her faith and carry her throu this trial

• Charter School start up.   2 years 46 weeks ago

Gods will be done. Praise God!

• Chronic Depression and Chronic Pain   2 years 46 weeks ago

FAther I pray for Carolyn. You delivered me from depression, please deliver her from depression also. Please heal her physically or strengthen her so that she may endure and even thrive under this burden. We can do all things throu Jesus who strengthens us. We praise your name always.

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   2 years 46 weeks ago

Look sis this one has a picture, Theses things they call CD's are so big.

• Unity Prayer   2 years 46 weeks ago

amen

• Need some prayers   2 years 46 weeks ago

FAther please provide.

• The Ames' Family   2 years 46 weeks ago

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

• Seperation   2 years 46 weeks ago

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love HIm who are called according to HIs purpose.
    God you know how many years I have called out to you on behalf of my x wife Vicki. She is the mother of our children. You know I pray to you for her as often as i pray for and think of the precious children you blessed us with. Today I add this womans husband to these prayers. Make their hearts fertile ground for your word. Bless them. Protect them. Keep them in your heart. We put all our trust in you for their salvation. We thank you for teaching us how to forgive and empowering us to forgive. We trust you to give them precisly what they need today. Thank you that you always hear and answer us.

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   2 years 46 weeks ago

Daddy, is THIS your Elvis impersonation?

• My Second Cousin's Mom   2 years 46 weeks ago

Father we pray for luke's relative. Keep this woman close to your heart. You answered my prayers for my mothers life when she went thru breast cancer. Please give this woman the same blessing of healing that you so graciously poured out upon my mother and our family. Fill her with your peace and comfort. We ask this in your sons name,

• Giving up   2 years 46 weeks ago

FAther you know what we want. We desire you to cure this man of lung cancer. We know you can. We also know that your wisdom is perfect and ours is not. We place his life and ours in your hands. YOur will be done. Strengthen and encourage this family during this trial. Thank you. We rejoice in you and glorify your holy name. Praise you God.

• Mother,wife, sister in Christ!   2 years 46 weeks ago

FAther please help my sister with her health and marriage. Give her the financial opportunities she desires that all of these things may be done in your sons name to your Glory.

• Prayer for wisdom and strength   2 years 46 weeks ago

I am convinced that nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our lord. Father please pour your spirit out on this person and fill them with your wisdom that comes after the humility offered here. Father glorify your name by providing for your children as only you can.

• Prayer Request from a friend   2 years 46 weeks ago

FAther provide for them just as you provide for me.

• Gods will   2 years 46 weeks ago

I am joining with you in your prayers for these very specific requests. May God open an opportunity for you to work. May God watch over your children and grandchildren. OUr God is able to do far more than we ask. All glory and honor and power and praise always be to our God and father. Amen.