• Salvation   3 years 7 weeks ago

I prayed. God bless you and give you strength.

• I miss my life   3 years 7 weeks ago

Heavenly Father draw near to Kristy that she may see you clearer than ever before. Remind us you are a God of the valley as much as the mountaintops, or even the plains. Faith is often cheap when it requires no heart and grit. I join with her in asking for the grace and favor of Jesus to cover, and renew. I cry RESTORE for your people. Give her back her life and more. You are a miracle working God!
    Isaiah 42:22

• I miss my life   3 years 7 weeks ago

I prayed for you. Keep pressing into God and know that this storm will not last forever.

• Shadow a puppy needs a home   3 years 7 weeks ago

I prayed for you. Good luck. Wish I could take him, but besides having two cats that I love deeply I am in a condo.

• Wisdom and guidance for my daughter and her boyfriend.   3 years 7 weeks ago

Rejoice in the good. I will keep all of you in my prayers!

• My sister Erin; preganat and hooked on drugs   3 years 7 weeks ago

I was always told PUSH...Pray Until Something Happens. I will add you and her to my list for prayer. On a side note I found success in just inviting friends to church and eventually they come and God will find them.

• Winter Jam   3 years 7 weeks ago

Hello, I live in Las Vegas NV and since I have lost my job I have not been able to afford this event which I was really looking forward too. Is there any one who has extra tickets or cant make the event and has tickets to give away? If so please let me know. I would love to take my mother my daughter and my nephew. Thank you and GOD BLESS!

• Winter Jam   3 years 7 weeks ago
  • Better Relationship with God   3 years 7 weeks ago

Hi Jesenia,

Do not loose hope. Jesus died to set you free. We are all tempted to things that we shouldn't do. When we have those times, as that God will give you the strength and a way out. He always will.

We all do things that are not pleasing to the Lord, that is why he sent the perfect sacrifice in our place.

Keep your eyes on God, and he will help you through. Don't give up. His plans for our lives are for good.

• Winter Jam   3 years 7 weeks ago

$10 at the door. No tickets.

• Better Relationship with God   3 years 7 weeks ago

Hello Jesenia:)
    I am also a teenager so I completely understand what your going through I myself am going through the same thing, but one thing I always keep in mind " I can do everything through god who gives me strength". Another thing that I try to keep in mind is do what you think god would want you to do in a situation in where you might get tempted to do things.
    Hope this helps, a good friend!!!

• Taking my own life   3 years 7 weeks ago

Jen,
    I know those thoughts are hard...I have also had them. I will keep you in my prayers that God will keep you strong. I hope things get better for you.

• My sister Erin; preganat and hooked on drugs   3 years 7 weeks ago

I will pray for her,but please if you love her don't give up on her, she needs you to be there for her, and love her despise the circumstances she's in:) phillipians2:13 for god is working in you, giving you the desire to do what pleases him!!!
    Be strong and have faith that god will heal your sister.
    Love- your friend

• Taking my own life   3 years 7 weeks ago

Jen Your prayers are not going unanswered me and my dad are going to be praying for you continuously until the Lord Jesus Christ Breaks these bonds of deceit and lies from the enemy. God loves all his children and I want you to know that (YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD) .................................

Sincerely Edward and Joey

God loves you

• I think it is just part of being a teenager   3 years 7 weeks ago

Anthony,
    First of all, we are praying for God to inspire you with understanding and strength. Many times our rollercoasters exist to make us stronger. Whether it be school grades, bullying, friends letting us down, or other home life issues, we turn in prayer to God to show us his plan.

Remember to also get involved, get connected and surround yourself to people that inspire you to want to seek God's direction. Sometimes when we start walking the path or maybe we are far along on our journey, we need to look at the people that are around us and ask, are they holding me back. If so, inspire them to walk the path with you.

Your purpose is to love yourself and Jesus asks you to love your neighbor as well. Get involved in community works like feeding the homeless or help to collect food for Thanksgiving. Key Clubs are incredible community service clubs. If you keep yourself busy serving, we fill our Hearts with Joy.

Remember, He created you to MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

My prayer for you is to hear and understand his purpose on the path God has you on. Keep seeking His path.

• Taking my own life   3 years 7 weeks ago

Nothing is worth that! Hold on! And believe me when I say that this is "easier said than done". Jesus loves you! Saying a prayer!

• PRAYING FOR HEALING   3 years 7 weeks ago

praying for you. God bless you and bring healing to your life. Good Luck!

• Winter Jam   3 years 7 weeks ago

Tickets are required, you can purchase them at the door in the Orleans or online. I'm very excited about all these bands coming to Vegas!!!

• Taking my own life   3 years 7 weeks ago

Jen - 17 years ago I did try to commit suicide. I cannot tell you how immensely thankful I am that my attempt was unsuccessful! Please know that God has a dream for your life. He loves you more than you can fathom and wants only your ultimate good. I pray that you would be surrounded by unconditional love and friendship, that you would know and feel Jesus' care and concern for you, and that you will rely on him and find the strength he has to give.

Amy

• Heart Broken   3 years 7 weeks ago

I pray for you my sister! Never give up on your family. Keep on being that mother that God is making you to be. I pray for your family to in Jesus' name to God. I urge you to listen to the message right now, 8:00-8:30 Pacific time, on SOS- Focus On The Family Oct 31. http://www.focusonthefamily.com/radio.aspx# I believe it's for you! Will be praying for you sister.
    Stay in Him. Lift your family, yourself and your daughter to God. He has you and all of them in HIS hands. Hallelujah! Amen.

• Small business loan   3 years 7 weeks ago

Dear Father, I ask that you give this brother the desire of his heart. He wants to go into business for himself. I as that a god fearing Christian will loan him the money to start his business, I also ask that he will get contracts, or enough clients to make a success of it. I pray that this brother, is bold enough to tell anyone that will listen to him, what our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has done for him. In Jesus name AMEN. Remember first seek His Kindom, and he will add to you. God Bless

• Hopeless   3 years 7 weeks ago

"No I has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has concieved the things that God has prepared for those who love him." Never give up on God, He will never give up on you. He loves you! He died for every, single, sin. That's what separated us from God: sin. But Christ has cast our sins as far as the east is from the west! Now we have the amazing oppertunity to have a relationship with God. We need to continually repent for our sins (because we're human), and when we repent, He is faithful to forgive us! Don't let your freedom in Christ be an excuse to sin. But be dead to this world, and alive in Christ Jesus, who is your hope, and mine too. You're my brother,. Jesus loves you. "My God, Lord, our Heavenly Father, please comfort my brother Adam. He seens his sin and you do too, you've known it from the time you were on the cross. Jesus, let him sincerly repent and never do that again. Please, let him know you're with him and that he is loved by you and by his family in you, Jesus. Thank you for him. Please put him in a church body that is the Church that you ment for him. You are perfect and good. Let your goodness run down Adam's life. Thank you for loving him. Jesus, you're awesome. It's in your name we pray. Amen." Halleluah! He loves you my brother Adam, he, Jesus, God, loves you.
    I'm your brother who's 17 years old. Jesus loves you.

• Hopeless   3 years 7 weeks ago

Adam,
    No temptation has overtaken you except as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
    I look to this passage often myself and find it speaking to me. I hope it has the same meaning for you.

• Winter Jam   3 years 7 weeks ago

It a $10 fee at the door, no tickets required.

• Hopeless   3 years 7 weeks ago

You are a child of God. He will never leave you. God does not love us if or because. He loves us every way and in spite of.